Post Thanks / Like
    SARA <3
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!

[Bio Test - Mei Terumi] Toshiro

Greetings, Toshiro

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: The room where Sasuke and the The 4th Raikage fought.
    ~ You may use Mei Terumi's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Standard Sasuke Uchiha (With MS) biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that you're testing and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Re: [Bio Test - Mei Terumi] Toshiro

Mei Terumi
    Looking forward to our fight ^^

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    SARA <3
    !!!!!!!!!!!

Note: Talking has no effect on the timeframe throughout the battle

Sasuke: I won't continue to play these games Mizukage. If you won't tell me Danzo's whereabouts, I will find them myself!

*Sasuke closes his eyes and opens them again, revealing a 3 Tomoe Sharingan*

Sasuke: Now, it's time to feel the power of the Uchiha!

Sasuke starts by sending 3 dragon shaped fire balls at you. One goes directly at you, while the other two are slightly curved to the left and the right. They all hit you at the same time, though.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

As the dragon-shaped fireballs are shot he does three more hand seals, and disrupts the a chunk of rock in the ceiling above you. Doing this, causes the part of the ceiling above you to cave in. This would happen around the same time, or slightly after the fire balls connect to hit you.

(Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Rock Lodging Destruction
    Type: Offense
    Description: The user performs the required hand seals Tiger → Rat → Snake and they then causes a cave-in by destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from Iwagakure use this technique in their pride tactic, luring several enemies into a cave to kill them all at once.

While this happens, he does the ram hand seal, creating a a sucking whirlpool in the ground under you.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Last edited by Wesobi; 04-18-2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: forgot to bold+spoiler jutsu.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    Note: Talking has no effect on the timeframe throughout the battle

Sasuke: I won't continue to play these games Mizukage. If you won't tell me Danzo's whereabouts, I will find them myself!

*Sasuke closes his eyes and opens them again, revealing a 3 Tomoe Sharingan*

Sasuke: Now, it's time to feel the power of the Uchiha!

Sasuke starts by sending 3 dragon shaped fire balls at you. One goes directly at you, while the other two are slightly curved to the left and the right. They all hit you at the same time, though.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

As the dragon-shaped fireballs are shot he does three more hand seals, and disrupts the a chunk of rock in the ceiling above you. Doing this, causes the part of the ceiling above you to cave in. This would happen around the same time, or slightly after the fire balls connect to hit you.

(Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Rock Lodging Destruction
    Description: The user performs the required hand seals Tiger → Rat → Snake and they then causes a cave-in by destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from Iwagakure use this technique in their pride tactic, luring several enemies into a cave to kill them all at once.

While this happens, he does the ram hand seal, creating a a sucking whirlpool in the ground under you.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

"It always hurts my heart to melt a good-looking guy… But you're going to have to die."

I watch as you expel three dragon shaped fireballs towards my position. I quickly without hesitation perform the Ram Handseal as I build up Water Chakra into my mouth, and once done I release a large quantity of water from my mouth towards the dragon shaped fireballs. As my water technique and your fireballs begin to collide, my water begins to evaporate due to the heat from your fire jutsu. But in the end my water overpowers your fire technique canceling it out, and continuing onwards towards you. If my water hits you, you will be washed away up to long-range from my position, however despite the water jutsu coming towards you'd still have time to just about perform your second technique, and as the water finally settles across the room we would be standing in deep water which would be high enough to fill up the room up to the area between your ankle and knee.

Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Soon after releasing the water from my mouth, I notice a small rock about the size of my hand fall downwards in the area right in front of me, in addition to that I begin to hear a sort of crumbling sound from the earth above me and so as a normal reaction, I quickly look upwards noticing the ceiling is about to cave in on itself, without hesitation I quickly slam my hands onto the ground, and using the earth around me I form a dome made of earth to protect me. However unlike any other earth shelter I modify my shelter so that it curves in a way sliding anything that lands on top of it off. My plan however gets slightly affected by the collision of my water and your fire which creates some steam between us, which means I can only see your silhouette whilst you see the silhouette of my dome and the falling earth making it hard for you to make me out through the steam due to the falling earth, my dome and the steam further blocking your vision.

Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Soon after the ceiling finishes collapsing, I walk out of the dome I recently created while looking around. As I look around I only see a the mist which formed from the water evaporating earlier has become thinner but still around the room due to the room being slightly compact and closed off from any breeze or any gusts of wind you may have outside. Taking this information and using it to my advantage I decide to do a surprise attack. So I quickly perform the following Horse hand seal and release scorching hot lava shaped like a fireball towards your silhouette in the distance and as it goes towards you, you would originally think it's a normal fireball due to you not being able to see it properly through the mist, it then hits you knocking you back whilst severely burning your chest to the point you are nearly dead.

Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will perform the Horse hand seal and then they will release from their mouth a medium quantity of lava that is manipulated into the shape of a medium sized fireball that is then short at the target.

No Laughing >.>

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    SARA <3
    !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Titania View Post

"It always hurts my heart to melt a good-looking guy… But you're going to have to die."

I watch as you expel three dragon shaped fireballs towards my position. I quickly without hesitation perform the Ram Handseal as I build up Water Chakra into my mouth, and once done I release a large quantity of water from my mouth towards the dragon shaped fireballs. As my water technique and your fireballs begin to collide, my water begins to evaporate due to the heat from your fire jutsu. But in the end my water overpowers your fire technique canceling it out, and continuing onwards towards you. If my water hits you, you will be washed away up to long-range from my position, however despite the water jutsu coming towards you'd still have time to just about perform your second technique, and as the water finally settles across the room we would be standing in deep water which would be high enough to fill up the room up to the area between your ankle and knee.

Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Soon after releasing the water from my mouth, I notice a small rock about the size of my hand fall downwards in the area right in front of me, in addition to that I begin to hear a sort of crumbling sound from the earth above me and so as a normal reaction, I quickly look upwards noticing the ceiling is about to cave in on itself, without hesitation I quickly slam my hands onto the ground, and using the earth around me I form a dome made of earth to protect me. However unlike any other earth shelter I modify my shelter so that it curves in a way sliding anything that lands on top of it off. My plan however gets slightly affected by the collision of my water and your fire which creates some steam between us, which means I can only see your silhouette whilst you see the silhouette of my dome and the falling earth making it hard for you to make me out through the steam due to the falling earth, my dome and the steam further blocking your vision.

Type: Defensive
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Soon after the ceiling finishes collapsing, I walk out of the dome I recently created while looking around. As I look around I only see a the mist which formed from the water evaporating earlier has become thinner but still around the room due to the room being slightly compact and closed off from any breeze or any gusts of wind you may have outside. Taking this information and using it to my advantage I decide to do a surprise attack. So I quickly perform the following Horse hand seal and release scorching hot lava shaped like a fireball towards your silhouette in the distance and as it goes towards you, you would originally think it's a normal fireball due to you not being able to see it properly through the mist, it then hits you knocking you back whilst severely burning your chest to the point you are nearly dead.

Description: The user will perform the Horse hand seal and then they will release from their mouth a medium quantity of lava that is manipulated into the shape of a medium sized fireball that is then short at the target.

No Laughing >.>

Sasuke: Hmpf, cheap tricks.

As stated by yourself, the ceiling is crumbling as your formed water heads my way. Because of the loosened ceiling, this creates a sort of effect that lets it continuously crumble down on you without me still having to focus chakra into it. See it as a sort of cave in.

As your water is released and is coming my way, it hits my fire at first, stopping a small amount of its momentum. I notice this and at the same time the ceiling is crumbling. I then notice the water is still coming my way, and lower the earth in between us and under you (so basically, all of the earth infront of me lowers, except where i'm standing).

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

The ground drops 10 meters, causing the water to actually flow back your way due to the sudden shift in the earth, as well as causing it to imbalance inside your dome (the dome itself is unharmed, as my technique does not alter the surface itself). Do take note that, due to your dropping so much so rapidly, it would take more time before the ceiling hits you. Also note that the water is now coming back your way, and due to the amount of water and the shift in earth, it would be able to overflow above your dome (as you didn't state how large it is).

Anyways, as the water is now racing your way, the ceiling is falling down and the mist that was made of our clashing attacks (which makes me hardly visible to you) would make it hard for you to perform your lava fire ball, if you do not defend properly to this situation.

I continue after shifting the earth by doing two more hand seals, causing the earth under you to turn into a swamp, and letting you sink into the ground, as well as the dome you created. Considering it is placed above you, you would not be able to go upward or you would hit it. The swamp also extends to the general area behind you and somewhat infront of you. The swamp, mixing in with the water that is coming your way, is now extra deadly.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

I then continue by making two clones next to me, Lefty to the left, and Righty to the right.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Sasuke: Hmpf, cheap tricks.

As stated by yourself, the ceiling is crumbling as your formed water heads my way. Because of the loosened ceiling, this creates a sort of effect that lets it continuously crumble down on you without me still having to focus chakra into it. See it as a sort of cave in.

As your water is released and is coming my way, it hits my fire at first, stopping a small amount of its momentum. I notice this and at the same time the ceiling is crumbling. I then notice the water is still coming my way, and lower the earth in between us and under you (so basically, all of the earth infront of me lowers, except where i'm standing).

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

The ground drops 10 meters, causing the water to actually flow back your way due to the sudden shift in the earth, as well as causing it to imbalance inside your dome (the dome itself is unharmed, as my technique does not alter the surface itself). Do take note that, due to your dropping so much so rapidly, it would take more time before the ceiling hits you. Also note that the water is now coming back your way, and due to the amount of water and the shift in earth, it would be able to overflow above your dome (as you didn't state how large it is).

Anyways, as the water is now racing your way, the ceiling is falling down and the mist that was made of our clashing attacks (which makes me hardly visible to you) would make it hard for you to perform your lava fire ball, if you do not defend properly to this situation.

I continue after shifting the earth by doing two more hand seals, causing the earth under you to turn into a swamp, and letting you sink into the ground, as well as the dome you created. Considering it is placed above you, you would not be able to go upward or you would hit it. The swamp also extends to the general area behind you and somewhat infront of you. The swamp, mixing in with the water that is coming your way, is now extra deadly.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

I then continue by making two clones next to me, Lefty to the left, and Righty to the right.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

For a child, you have style. Shut up, or I'll kill you. It always hurts my heart to melt a good-looking guy… But you're going to have to die.

Extraordinary things happen, suddenly, the ground in between us and below Mei suddenly drops instantaneously without caution. The rapid rate of the movement of ground, causes my own volume of water to be turned around at me, and without hesitation knowing I have fallen, I create a gigantic stone golem, dense in mass, to rise up from the ground formation below us. Taking its shape, the sheer size of the rock golem overwhelms you. It assumes a crouching pose of covering me with its back from behind, shielding me from the falling debris of rock. The back taking the hit, the stupendous size of the golem supports the ceiling once reaching full growth, voiding all aggressive moves against me from the rooftop. The golem carries me upwards on its right hand, as I stand calmly on its palm, not afraid of the impending doom below which I have successfully got out of harms way. Undoubtedly, it would sink into the swamp, albeit at a much slower rate, or should I say taking a much longer time to completely sink, given the immense volume of earth making up the golem. The golem supporting the ceiling, and carrying me upwards whilst shielding me from the attacks above. Continuing almost as if uninterrupted, Mei carries out the rest of her move from her current position, as 2 clones poof into existence by Sasuke's side. I still remain above the gargantuan pit, in the palm of the golem held upwards, which is gigantic; It would take a while for the golem to completely sink, and as such, I will remain relatively above the ground so long as I remain on the golem's arms.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

I had risen out of the humongous pit you created. Without much interruption, the moment I rise up of the pit, in which the clones would just have poofed into existence, I send my fiery chakra into the rocky ceiling above you. Being solely comprised of rocks, I melt the rocks with my Lava Chakra, thereby turning the solids soon changes into a thick crimson red liquid above you. It soon descends upon your three clones in a wide area, at least a circle of radius 5 meters of lava dropping upon your heads. The sheer substance of lava is relative to the rocks, and most of the ceiling above you has been changed into lava, existing as one of the hottest liquids that almost serve as a corrosive acid which heavily burns you to bits and melts you, should you get hit by the falling lava. Apart from that, the lava carries additional weight along with the effects of gravity, descending upon you at a much faster rate. Should any of your clones be caught, they would die immediately or suffer the pain of lava. The volume of lava if fails to hit you, would fall to the ground and create a considerably thin layer of liquid lava on the ground in which you are standing on. As such, it would be impossible to stand there anymore with the lava there.

Rocks to lava. A fitting end for a handsome man such as you...

Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: A jutsu that helps bring out more substance for magma jutsu, can also add a certain twist to the battlefield by changing a rocky terrain to a fiery terrain of lava.

Smacking her lips, she displays her voluptuous body in an alluring way, as her seemingly cursive figure seems to stand out from the battlefield in her subtle blue dress. To ensure your death, as the lava would have blocked our view of you, she performs the Horse → Tiger hand seals in a swift and fluid motion, and within moments, she expels a meteor-sized fire sphere. It is relatively huge, and travels at an astounding fast speed, dense and powerful, towards you covered in a thick liquid known as lava. As the sphere of fire manifests its shape and comes towards you, unable to see it through the thick lava encompassing you, and possibly killing you, the speed in which it comes and the resultant impact of the mere fireball hitting you would be powerful, you not expecting it. Furthermore, the fireball with enough force to push you back several meters, it explodes in an unworldly devastating blast, eradicating your existence from the face of the Earth.

Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

It is a shame to have killed such a young and handsome guy.

Note: Mei doesn't make eye contact with Sasuke,but instead focuses her eyes towards his chin whenever she does look at him.
    Sorry for late reply, was quite busy.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    SARA <3
    !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Titania View Post

For a child, you have style. Shut up, or I'll kill you. It always hurts my heart to melt a good-looking guy… But you're going to have to die.

Extraordinary things happen, suddenly, the ground in between us and below Mei suddenly drops instantaneously without caution. The rapid rate of the movement of ground, causes my own volume of water to be turned around at me, and without hesitation knowing I have fallen, I create a gigantic stone golem, dense in mass, to rise up from the ground formation below us. Taking its shape, the sheer size of the rock golem overwhelms you. It assumes a crouching pose of covering me with its back from behind, shielding me from the falling debris of rock. The back taking the hit, the stupendous size of the golem supports the ceiling once reaching full growth, voiding all aggressive moves against me from the rooftop. The golem carries me upwards on its right hand, as I stand calmly on its palm, not afraid of the impending doom below which I have successfully got out of harms way. Undoubtedly, it would sink into the swamp, albeit at a much slower rate, or should I say taking a much longer time to completely sink, given the immense volume of earth making up the golem. The golem supporting the ceiling, and carrying me upwards whilst shielding me from the attacks above. Continuing almost as if uninterrupted, Mei carries out the rest of her move from her current position, as 2 clones poof into existence by Sasuke's side. I still remain above the gargantuan pit, in the palm of the golem held upwards, which is gigantic; It would take a while for the golem to completely sink, and as such, I will remain relatively above the ground so long as I remain on the golem's arms.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

I had risen out of the humongous pit you created. Without much interruption, the moment I rise up of the pit, in which the clones would just have poofed into existence, I send my fiery chakra into the rocky ceiling above you. Being solely comprised of rocks, I melt the rocks with my Lava Chakra, thereby turning the solids soon changes into a thick crimson red liquid above you. It soon descends upon your three clones in a wide area, at least a circle of radius 5 meters of lava dropping upon your heads. The sheer substance of lava is relative to the rocks, and most of the ceiling above you has been changed into lava, existing as one of the hottest liquids that almost serve as a corrosive acid which heavily burns you to bits and melts you, should you get hit by the falling lava. Apart from that, the lava carries additional weight along with the effects of gravity, descending upon you at a much faster rate. Should any of your clones be caught, they would die immediately or suffer the pain of lava. The volume of lava if fails to hit you, would fall to the ground and create a considerably thin layer of liquid lava on the ground in which you are standing on. As such, it would be impossible to stand there anymore with the lava there.

Rocks to lava. A fitting end for a handsome man such as you...

Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: A jutsu that helps bring out more substance for magma jutsu, can also add a certain twist to the battlefield by changing a rocky terrain to a fiery terrain of lava.

Smacking her lips, she displays her voluptuous body in an alluring way, as her seemingly cursive figure seems to stand out from the battlefield in her subtle blue dress. To ensure your death, as the lava would have blocked our view of you, she performs the Horse → Tiger hand seals in a swift and fluid motion, and within moments, she expels a meteor-sized fire sphere. It is relatively huge, and travels at an astounding fast speed, dense and powerful, towards you covered in a thick liquid known as lava. As the sphere of fire manifests its shape and comes towards you, unable to see it through the thick lava encompassing you, and possibly killing you, the speed in which it comes and the resultant impact of the mere fireball hitting you would be powerful, you not expecting it. Furthermore, the fireball with enough force to push you back several meters, it explodes in an unworldly devastating blast, eradicating your existence from the face of the Earth.

Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

It is a shame to have killed such a young and handsome guy.

Note: Mei doesn't make eye contact with Sasuke,but instead focuses her eyes towards his chin whenever she does look at him.
    Sorry for late reply, was quite busy.
    Sasuke: You sure speak much for an old unmarried hag... Do you even know what it means to kill? I will show you what death means.

Sasuke and his clones hear a sizzling sound above them as the lava manifests. Lefty creates 3 pillars to make us avoid the lava. Lefty and myself are shot slightly backward (enough to be out of reach of the lava), while Righty is shot forward towards you.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

I myself, while Lefty is busy creating the pillars, do 4 hand seals and release it as I'm set backward, setting a light that illuminates the entire room (or what is left of it lolol). Righty is not affected by this as the light is behind him, while you should be blinded by the light.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

This all happens so that "Righty" is flying your way as you shoot out the fireball (basically, you shot the fire ball as righty is flying forward and I myself create the blinding light). Righty notices you firing the fireball at him, and realizes he needs to react quickly. He shoots out a jet of water out of his hand, nullifying the fire balls and lands next to you on the golem.

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

(You should be able to see Righty again as he is busy nullifying the fire balls/nullified the fire balls and is about to land on the golem)

Righty: You were saying?

Last edited by Wesobi; 05-09-2012 at 03:41 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Sasuke: You sure speak much for an old unmarried hag... Do you even know what it means to kill? I will show you what death means.

Sasuke and his clones hear a sizzling sound above them as the lava manifests. Lefty creates 3 pillars to make us avoid the lava. Lefty and myself are shot slightly backward (enough to be out of reach of the lava), while Righty is shot forward towards you.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

I myself, while Lefty is busy creating the pillars, do 4 hand seals and release it as I'm set backward, setting a light that illuminates the entire room (or what is left of it lolol). Righty is not affected by this as the light is behind him, while you should be blinded by the light.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

This all happens so that "Righty" is flying your way as you shoot out the fireball (basically, you shot the fire ball as righty is flying forward and I myself create the blinding light). Righty notices you firing the fireball at him, and realizes he needs to react quickly. He shoots out a jet of water out of his hand, nullifying the fire balls and lands next to you on the golem.

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

(You should be able to see Righty again as he is busy nullifying the fire balls/nullified the fire balls and is about to land on the golem)

Righty: You were saying?

As a light begins to emit off of your body, without hesitation I close my eyes coming to a conclusion that this light could be harmful. With my eyes closed, the light shouldn't effect me at all. As soon as the light comes to a end, I reopen my eyes only to see my fire jutsu being canceled out and Sasuke(your clone) flying through the air towards me. Without hesitation I quickly release a few globes of lava towards Sasuke(Clone cloest to me), and if not defended against properly he would disperse. I then finish off by releasing a few more lava globes towards you and your other clone, which totals to me releasing several.

Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will release several varied sized lava globes at their target. The technique can also be used to cover doors and narrow exits preventing their targets escape. The lava globes take 1 turn to cool down and become solid.

Exactly right after releasing the last few globes, I maneuver my Golem's hand I am currently standing on in a way, so that it throws me straight towards the pillar on the left behind you(Left from my position facing towards you). As the Golem begins to throw me I perform the Tiger hand seal, and as I get sent flying through the air I expel several dragon shaped fireballs at different angles towards you and your clones position. So basically the fireballs would hit you from the sides, and somewhat from behind.

Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

While flying through the air and releasing the fireballs, I position my body in such a way, so that when I reach the pillar my feet would land first onto the side of it. As I land on the pillar, I slam both of my hands onto the side of it while looking towards both of your positions(From my point of view you guys would be near each other). Moments after slamming my hands onto the pillar a pool of water materializes beneath you guys, sending you both flying upwards into the air. As you guys get sent flying upwards multiple bullets come up from behind, hitting both of you and dispersing your clone. After the bullets hit you, I perform a hand seal forming the water bullets into a dragon above you which comes flying downwards, hitting you and sending you flying into the ground. As the dragon comes down, I take a explosive tag kunai and I aim it towards the area in which you should land at.

Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

As you get sent flying downwards into the ground, I take out a explosive tag kunai and throw it towards your position, while jumping off from the pillar onto the ground.

Note: I'll be mid-range from you, when I reach the pillrar behind you.
    Note: If you are wondering about the part where I said I reopened my eyes after the light was over, well I'll explain here. If you ever shined a flash light over your eyes when they're closed, you would see the difference. At first its all red inside with the lights over your eyes, and when the light isn't its all dark again. That's basically how I came to a conclusion that the light was over.

My move

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    SARA <3
    !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post

As a light begins to emit off of your body, without hesitation I close my eyes coming to a conclusion that this light could be harmful. With my eyes closed, the light shouldn't effect me at all. As soon as the light comes to a end, I reopen my eyes only to see my fire jutsu being canceled out and Sasuke(your clone) flying through the air towards me. Without hesitation I quickly release a few globes of lava towards Sasuke(Clone cloest to me), and if not defended against properly he would disperse. I then finish off by releasing a few more lava globes towards you and your other clone, which totals to me releasing several.

Description: The user will release several varied sized lava globes at their target. The technique can also be used to cover doors and narrow exits preventing their targets escape. The lava globes take 1 turn to cool down and become solid.

Exactly right after releasing the last few globes, I maneuver my Golem's hand I am currently standing on in a way, so that it throws me straight towards the pillar on the left behind you(Left from my position facing towards you). As the Golem begins to throw me I perform the Tiger hand seal, and as I get sent flying through the air I expel several dragon shaped fireballs at different angles towards you and your clones position. So basically the fireballs would hit you from the sides, and somewhat from behind.

Damage Points: 60
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

While flying through the air and releasing the fireballs, I position my body in such a way, so that when I reach the pillar my feet would land first onto the side of it. As I land on the pillar, I slam both of my hands onto the side of it while looking towards both of your positions(From my point of view you guys would be near each other). Moments after slamming my hands onto the pillar a pool of water materializes beneath you guys, sending you both flying upwards into the air. As you guys get sent flying upwards multiple bullets come up from behind, hitting both of you and dispersing your clone. After the bullets hit you, I perform a hand seal forming the water bullets into a dragon above you which comes flying downwards, hitting you and sending you flying into the ground. As the dragon comes down, I take a explosive tag kunai and I aim it towards the area in which you should land at.

Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

As you get sent flying downwards into the ground, I take out a explosive tag kunai and throw it towards your position, while jumping off from the pillar onto the ground.

Note: I'll be mid-range from you, when I reach the pillrar behind you.
    Note: If you are wondering about the part where I said I reopened my eyes after the light was over, well I'll explain here. If you ever shined a flash light over your eyes when they're closed, you would see the difference. At first its all red inside with the lights over your eyes, and when the light isn't its all dark again. That's basically how I came to a conclusion that the light was over.

My move

As the fire balls are about to hit me, I smirk and activate my MS.

Sasuke: This is the true power of the Uchiha clan! Susanoo!

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) – Eye Technique: God of the Storm
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a gigantic humanoid spirit to emerge around the user that has three hands and can wield a chakra blade for attack. He also has in one the hands a black orb of chakra used to create arrows for the spiritual bow that he carries to shoot arrows at a deadly force for attacking enemies at a distance.
    Note: This version can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha and must have MS

Susannoo takes out his sword, sweeping the at the globes you sent at me and destroys them. The fire balls hit susannoo, and because he is so impervious to it, they don't really do any sort of real damage.

Lefty at the mean while creates a stone spikes to grow out of the pillar just before you land, giving you a minimal time frame to defend against it as you crash into the spike.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

As the fire balls are about to hit me, I smirk and activate my MS.

Sasuke: This is the true power of the Uchiha clan! Susanoo!

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) – Eye Technique: God of the Storm
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a gigantic humanoid spirit to emerge around the user that has three hands and can wield a chakra blade for attack. He also has in one the hands a black orb of chakra used to create arrows for the spiritual bow that he carries to shoot arrows at a deadly force for attacking enemies at a distance.
    Note: This version can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha and must have MS

Susannoo takes out his sword, sweeping the at the globes you sent at me and destroys them. The fire balls hit susannoo, and because he is so impervious to it, they don't really do any sort of real damage.

Lefty at the mean while creates a stone spikes to grow out of the pillar just before you land, giving you a minimal time frame to defend against it as you crash into the spike.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

As I am flying through the air towards the pillar, I continue to release the fire balls while changing my position so that I would land feet first. As I release the last fireball, I take a glimpse back to make sure my feet are aligned with the pillar, and as I look back I notice spikes emerging from the pillar. I quickly without hesitation perform the snake hand seal, and I turn the skin on my entire body to a steel like quality which in return would protect me from the spikes.

Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Quickly after turning my skin to steel like quality, I make contact with the pillar. As I make contact with the pillar, I push against it sending me forward towards the ground. As I land on the ground several feet away from the pillar, I perform one hand seal, and as I finish the hand seal I release a large cloud of mist towards you and your clone. The mist covers up whats left of the room to mid-range.

Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a cloud of mist from their mouth. This mist has corrosive properties that is capable of even melting the exposed bones of Susanoo. The technique has an inherent disadvantage in that its effects are indiscriminate, limiting its usage to areas that do not presently contain allies until the attack is completed. Though the mist is corrosive to all around it, the user seems to be immune to it, but the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.
    Note: Can only be used by Mei Terumi.

Quickly after releasing the mist from my mouth, I perform the Boar → Tiger hand seal, while focusing my chakra beneath you. I then turn the entire floor beneath you into mud, which is capable of sinking susanoo completely.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    SARA <3
    !!!!!!!!!!!

As I am flying through the air towards the pillar, I continue to release the fire balls while changing my position so that I would land feet first. As I release the last fireball, I take a glimpse back to make sure my feet are aligned with the pillar, and as I look back I notice spikes emerging from the pillar. I quickly without hesitation perform the snake hand seal, and I turn the skin on my entire body to a steel like quality which in return would protect me from the spikes.

Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Quickly after turning my skin to steel like quality, I make contact with the pillar. As I make contact with the pillar, I push against it sending me forward towards the ground. As I land on the ground several feet away from the pillar, I perform one hand seal, and as I finish the hand seal I release a large cloud of mist towards you and your clone. The mist covers up whats left of the room to mid-range.

Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a cloud of mist from their mouth. This mist has corrosive properties that is capable of even melting the exposed bones of Susanoo. The technique has an inherent disadvantage in that its effects are indiscriminate, limiting its usage to areas that do not presently contain allies until the attack is completed. Though the mist is corrosive to all around it, the user seems to be immune to it, but the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.

Quickly after releasing the mist from my mouth, I perform the Boar → Tiger hand seal, while focusing my chakra beneath you. I then turn the entire floor beneath you into mud, which is capable of sinking susanoo completely.

Sasuke (in himself): That cloud of mist is full of chakra... I need to watch out for this technique. She wouldn't use it if it wasn't capable of harming me eventhough Susannoo is protecting me.

Lefty while the mist is coming his way releases a huge blast of wind, which would scatter the mist around, and blow it back to you, but I at the same time ignite the blast. This way, extra toxins and corrosive parts come free due to the heating, sending a toxic fire blast at you.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Before that however, Sasuke took notice of where you were standing. As the blast comes your way, Sasuke ignites the part of fire that would hit your body with black flames.

Sasuke: Amaterasu...

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80(-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

This increases the power of his attack, as a wall of fire and toxic fumes are now sent your way, with an amaterasu focused at the spot where the fire would hit you.

Small note: Sasuke keeps the amaterasu focused on the spot of where it will hit you, so it doesn't spread out over the entire fire.

Last edited by Wesobi; 05-12-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Sasuke (in himself): That cloud of mist is full of chakra... I need to watch out for this technique. She wouldn't use it if it wasn't capable of harming me eventhough Susannoo is protecting me.

Lefty while the mist is coming his way releases a huge blast of wind, which would scatter the mist around, and blow it back to you, but I at the same time ignite the blast. This way, extra toxins and corrosive parts come free due to the heating, sending a toxic fire blast at you.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Before that however, Sasuke took notice of where you were standing. As the blast comes your way, Sasuke ignites the part of fire that would hit your body with black flames.

Sasuke: Amaterasu...

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80(-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

This increases the power of his attack, as a wall of fire and toxic fumes are now sent your way, with an amaterasu focused at the spot where the fire would hit you.

Small note: Sasuke keeps the amaterasu focused on the spot of where it will hit you, so it doesn't spread out over the entire fire.
    I swear on my name as Mizukage that I will fulfil my duty. I will defeat this little punk!

As your clone releases the wind towards me, I quickly notice my mist being redirected back towards my position, and at the same time I notice you release a fire blast which combines with the wind. I quickly comes to a conclusion that the fire blast coming towards my way is now infused with the toxicity from the mist, which could be quite harmful towards me. As the fire technique comes towards me I quickly focus my chakra into the pre-existing toxic fumes within the fire, in which since it comes from the Boil I previously used, I should be able to control it. Using my chakra and great concentration, I reduces the PH level of the toxic so it becomes harmless. As soon as I finish lowering the PH level, I quickly without hesitation as the fire is racing towards me, spew out a dense torrent of pressurized water, which curves as it is expelled. It effectively within moments form a barricade that extinguishes the incoming fire, thereby creating a huge layer of steam that erupts from the clash of fire and water.

Type: Defence
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

As I finish releasing the water from my mouth I quickly take out a small scroll, and I place it on the ground with my dominant hand on the center. As our jutsus start to collide with each other, I begin to release my chakra into the scroll, and as I move my hand away from the scroll, a large dragon made of fire erupts from it, and heads towards you at a incredible speed. As it heads towards you, I observe it carefully, and after it traveled a few meters I notice it come to a stop like its fighting off something. As I take a closer look I notice black flames, and as I continue to observe them, it seems that the black flames are pushing through and overpowering my fire. I quickly not wanting to be a stationary target, starts running towards the right in a arc so I wouldn't get hit by the flames.

Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

As I continue to run, I start manipulating my chakra once again, I create vapour which is concentrated around your location, enveloped with Susanoo. The vapour is released from the ground around you, in which with my chakra, I immediately cause them to explode, creating corrosive explosions around Susanoo that rise from the ground. They set off randomly around you, and being slightly acidic and toxic, the bones of Susanoo melt and the corrosive explosions severely injures you. Mei keeps watch as this is done, as you fall prey to her Boil Release.

You are helpless before my Boil Release.

Description: Mei manipulates her chakra to create vapour to be released from the ground that she then causes them to create corrosive explosions. the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    SARA <3
    !!!!!!!!!!!

I swear on my name as Mizukage that I will fulfil my duty. I will defeat this little punk!

As your clone releases the wind towards me, I quickly notice my mist being redirected back towards my position, and at the same time I notice you release a fire blast which combines with the wind. I quickly comes to a conclusion that the fire blast coming towards my way is now infused with the toxicity from the mist, which could be quite harmful towards me. As the fire technique comes towards me I quickly focus my chakra into the pre-existing toxic fumes within the fire, in which since it comes from the Boil I previously used, I should be able to control it. Using my chakra and great concentration, I reduces the PH level of the toxic so it becomes harmless. As soon as I finish lowering the PH level, I quickly without hesitation as the fire is racing towards me, spew out a dense torrent of pressurized water, which curves as it is expelled. It effectively within moments form a barricade that extinguishes the incoming fire, thereby creating a huge layer of steam that erupts from the clash of fire and water.

Type: Defence
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

As I finish releasing the water from my mouth I quickly take out a small scroll, and I place it on the ground with my dominant hand on the center. As our jutsus start to collide with each other, I begin to release my chakra into the scroll, and as I move my hand away from the scroll, a large dragon made of fire erupts from it, and heads towards you at a incredible speed. As it heads towards you, I observe it carefully, and after it traveled a few meters I notice it come to a stop like its fighting off something. As I take a closer look I notice black flames, and as I continue to observe them, it seems that the black flames are pushing through and overpowering my fire. I quickly not wanting to be a stationary target, starts running towards the right in a arc so I wouldn't get hit by the flames.

Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

As I continue to run, I start manipulating my chakra once again, I create vapour which is concentrated around your location, enveloped with Susanoo. The vapour is released from the ground around you, in which with my chakra, I immediately cause them to explode, creating corrosive explosions around Susanoo that rise from the ground. They set off randomly around you, and being slightly acidic and toxic, the bones of Susanoo melt and the corrosive explosions severely injures you. Mei keeps watch as this is done, as you fall prey to her Boil Release.

You are helpless before my Boil Release.

Description: Mei manipulates her chakra to create vapour to be released from the ground that she then causes them to create corrosive explosions. the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.

As the fire comes my way, I activate amaterasu to coat my susannoo, protecting me from it.

(Doujutsu: Toku Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shield of Amaterasu
    Type: Offensive, Deffence
    Description: the user coats the bones of Susanoo with the flames of Amaterasu, causing anyone who attacks him to ignite. Althought it can aparently can be stopped from spreading as seen after Raikage's punch was able to pierce through this technique

I then notice the acidity and toxins around me, and notice susannoo starting to melt. I put you under an endless genjutsu that tortures you, but at the same time forces you to end your technique.

Sasuke: Tsukuyomi...

(Doujutsu: Tsukuyomi) - Eye Technique: Nightmare Realm
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(-20 to user per use)
    Description: The illusion takes place in the mind of the one affected, while under the jutsu the victim is at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The technique itself only lasts for but a second in reality, but the one affected could have lasted through several days of torture.
    Note: Leaves the opponent asleep for 3 turns(unblockable and irreversible).

I will now be submitting your test for grading. You will get your results once the mods have decided judgement. Good luck, and thank you for being my first testing subject!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I'm back but please
    refrain from showering me with
    VMS/PMS if you can...

I need a second opinion. Await the results.

Edit:

±± Test Failed ±±

Ok, the overal test is very very close to pass. Had you not done this move http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...92&postcount=6 and you would have passed. That move is a mess. You go back and forth on your word, first using the golem one way then stating you don't use it like that and use it another way, etc etc. Its both a bad move but also a time frame raping.

I have advised people before on this. When you want to put big descriptions be sure you aren't actually making yourself fail. It can be a good addition to a move and make the grader look at it and think "Wow, skill" or it can come to bite you in the behind, because the more detailed the description, the more flaws can be found.

Sorry, but you can try again in one month.