Apr 2010
    Follow the moaning coming from your mother's room
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Bio Test - Mei Terumi] -General Phaze-

Greetings, -General Phaze-

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Outside the Kage summit. We are surrounded by snow but other than that, the terrain is a very common plain field.
    ~ You may use Mei Terumi's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Sasuke ( with MS ) biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parlayinggg

Re: [Bio Test - Mei Terumi] -General Phaze-

Mei Thanks. ^_^ Been waiting about 7months for this day.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -General Phaze- View Post
    Mei Thanks. ^_^ Been waiting about 7months for this day.
    Sorry for the long wait.

*I enter the battlefield with my 3-tomoe sharingan activated, locked on you. In a very swift motion, I quickly swing my arms around, releasing numerous flame shots in your direction, without the need for the most minimal hand sign.*

(Katon: Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Fire Release: Exploding Flame Shots
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

*The shots aren't designed to actually hit you directly on but rather your surroundings. Nonetheless, some of the uncountable projectiles are released towards your persona and you must defend against them accordingly. The shots that were destined to hit your proximity will explode upon contact with the ground, causing a small tremor all around you while simultaneously rising up dust all around you, preventing--if not damaging- your usage of your eyes.*

*Having successfully completed my first move, I follow by making a new technique that originates from an entirely different element.*

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

*The water will only start gushing a few moments after the fire was released thus only giving you a limited amount of time for you to deal with them independently, if you desire to do so. Furthermore, the water will come in as a surprise attack, given your focus should be on the incoming missiles. That being said, unless you escape rapidly enough, the water will surround and drown you.*

*Realizing your response will, in any case, cost you valuable time, I make my last jutsu a delayed-type technique, allowing it to take place shortly after you have dealt with my previous combination*

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

*The tornado will take time to gather, time which I spend looking at your counterattack. Eventually, the tornado will form and comes down on you with such potency that you will find it too hard to defend against, even more so if you have just managed to to defend against the initial attack. If the latter, it will be by far the hardest part of my strategy, as you would be looking at me and I would need no hand seal for the tornado to come down. That being said, you can't know the tornado is coming down until you see it yourself since no motion I perform will give that detail away. Furthermore, if you decide to go into the air, the tornado will be even stronger, since you are helplessly hanging around, unable to move as freely as you would like to. *

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parlayinggg

Quote Originally Posted by Jinbei View Post
    Sorry for the long wait.

*I enter the battlefield with my 3-tomoe sharingan activated, locked on you. In a very swift motion, I quickly swing my arms around, releasing numerous flame shots in your direction, without the need for the most minimal hand sign.*

(Katon: Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Fire Release: Exploding Flame Shots
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

*The shots aren't designed to actually hit you directly on but rather your surroundings. Nonetheless, some of the uncountable projectiles are released towards your persona and you must defend against them accordingly. The shots that were destined to hit your proximity will explode upon contact with the ground, causing a small tremor all around you while simultaneously rising up dust all around you, preventing--if not damaging- your usage of your eyes.*

*Having successfully completed my first move, I follow by making a new technique that originates from an entirely different element.*

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

*The water will only start gushing a few moments after the fire was released thus only giving you a limited amount of time for you to deal with them independently, if you desire to do so. Furthermore, the water will come in as a surprise attack, given your focus should be on the incoming missiles. That being said, unless you escape rapidly enough, the water will surround and drown you.*

*Realizing your response will, in any case, cost you valuable time, I make my last jutsu a delayed-type technique, allowing it to take place shortly after you have dealt with my previous combination*

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

*The tornado will take time to gather, time which I spend looking at your counterattack. Eventually, the tornado will form and comes down on you with such potency that you will find it too hard to defend against, even more so if you have just managed to to defend against the initial attack. If the latter, it will be by far the hardest part of my strategy, as you would be looking at me and I would need no hand seal for the tornado to come down. That being said, you can't know the tornado is coming down until you see it yourself since no motion I perform will give that detail away. Furthermore, if you decide to go into the air, the tornado will be even stronger, since you are helplessly hanging around, unable to move as freely as you would like to. *

No need to apologize. ^_^. Just glad i can now.... show off my skills. :scorps:

As i walk up on the field i then see a Uchiha... I then see you release several shots from your hand. I then Quickly put my hand forward and release a vortex of wind from my hand to push myself back into long range avoiding all your techs

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Soon as that happen I Form one handseal and create 3 lava clones. 1 behind me facing backwards. and 2 by my side. (1 to my right and 1 to my left)

(Yoton Bunshin no Jutsu) - Lava Bunshin Technique
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A technique where a clone is created out of magma, in which can fire off a stream of magma from its arms not to exceed the volume of the clone.

With very little interval time I do the horse handseal. I then channel the Fire chakra throughout my body and exhale a huge amount of fire that is very hight in height and wide in width. making the average person not able to dodge but counter.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No need to apologize. ^_^. Just glad i can now.... show off my skills. :scorps:

As i walk up on the field i then see a Uchiha... I then see you release several shots from your hand. I then Quickly put my hand forward and release a vortex of wind from my hand to push myself back into long range avoiding all your techs

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Soon as that happen I Form one handseal and create 3 lava clones. 1 behind me facing backwards. and 2 by my side. (1 to my right and 1 to my left)

(Yoton Bunshin no Jutsu) - Lava Bunshin Technique
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: A technique where a clone is created out of magma, in which can fire off a stream of magma from its arms not to exceed the volume of the clone.

With very little interval time I do the horse handseal. I then channel the Fire chakra throughout my body and exhale a huge amount of fire that is very hight in height and wide in width. making the average person not able to dodge but counter.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid

*As soon as you thrust your fist downwards, I use my sharingan to follow your movements and immediately I realize you're about to fly off into the distance, as a deduction from your body mechanism and the uncanny amount of chakra converging on one point of your body. Using this to my advantage, I keep tracking the rest of your move and as soon as you go off into the air, I am able to have a sketchy idea of the trajectory you are going to take. With that in mind, I merely exert my chakra into the clouds high in the sky and with a very ominous hand gesture, I make it come down on you. *

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

*The lightning bolt comes down at an eye-opening velocity, drastically reducing your already hindered sense of reaction ( note you're traveling through the air, at a hazardous speed ) and you wouldn't notice the lightning strike until it's already too late and it's descending down on you. However, unknown to you, another burst of lightning essence was delivered into the clouds and was calmly awaiting to be called upon. The first bolt was a mere distraction but, of course, you can't know that unless you are a sensor--which you clearly aren't. *

Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

*The plummeting bolt is only called upon after the first one has been sent down already and the second one will travel in the shadow of the first one, although aiming to hit were you would be assuming you don't stop. That being said, the first one is easy to defend against but the second one is nearly nigh on impossible, given your focus is gathered at the incoming strike and the fact that you're not a sensor, which prevents you from distinguishing between the two independent lightning techniques. As a result, it's almost certain you will get killed by the second one.

However, being aware of the possibility of escaping the strategy by merely changing directions, I work on a technique that covers a huge part of the terrain, not to mention the fact that it will force you to remain airborne. As a result, a huge swamp is formed all around the field*

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

*The swamp overtakes fairly all of the terrain, beginning from the area in front of me to long past your position. The swamp is also very profound and should you think, you will suffocate. As a result, you are now trapped in your airborne position and your only hope of stepping onto solid ground would be getting past me, as the swamp extends by quite the deal in every direction.

Again, I remain locked in a stare-down with you, in order to react quickly to any game-changing occurrences. *

Note: Due to your wording, I assumed you made your clones after you landed.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parlayinggg

Quote Originally Posted by Jinbei View Post
    *As soon as you thrust your fist downwards, I use my sharingan to follow your movements and immediately I realize you're about to fly off into the distance, as a deduction from your body mechanism and the uncanny amount of chakra converging on one point of your body. Using this to my advantage, I keep tracking the rest of your move and as soon as you go off into the air, I am able to have a sketchy idea of the trajectory you are going to take. With that in mind, I merely exert my chakra into the clouds high in the sky and with a very ominous hand gesture, I make it come down on you. *

*The lightning bolt comes down at an eye-opening velocity, drastically reducing your already hindered sense of reaction ( note you're traveling through the air, at a hazardous speed ) and you wouldn't notice the lightning strike until it's already too late and it's descending down on you. However, unknown to you, another burst of lightning essence was delivered into the clouds and was calmly awaiting to be called upon. The first bolt was a mere distraction but, of course, you can't know that unless you are a sensor--which you clearly aren't. *

*The plummeting bolt is only called upon after the first one has been sent down already and the second one will travel in the shadow of the first one, although aiming to hit were you would be assuming you don't stop. That being said, the first one is easy to defend against but the second one is nearly nigh on impossible, given your focus is gathered at the incoming strike and the fact that you're not a sensor, which prevents you from distinguishing between the two independent lightning techniques. As a result, it's almost certain you will get killed by the second one.

However, being aware of the possibility of escaping the strategy by merely changing directions, I work on a technique that covers a huge part of the terrain, not to mention the fact that it will force you to remain airborne. As a result, a huge swamp is formed all around the field*

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

*The swamp overtakes fairly all of the terrain, beginning from the area in front of me to long past your position. The swamp is also very profound and should you think, you will suffocate. As a result, you are now trapped in your airborne position and your only hope of stepping onto solid ground would be getting past me, as the swamp extends by quite the deal in every direction.

Again, I remain locked in a stare-down with you, in order to react quickly to any game-changing occurrences. *

Note: Due to your wording, I assumed you made your clones after you landed.

As im flying back in the air. I then see you insert your lightning essence into the cloud. With little or no time I know what comes next, Also knowing the flaw of the tech it takes about 4-6 seconds to charge and strike.. I then Take out a Kunai soon as i saw you emitting your energy into the cloud. I then throw the kunai to my right, in the snow real quick and follow up with 5 handseals very quickly. The time it strikes I then substitute myself with the kunai i had threw to my right before. Having me on the ground as the 2nd lightning attack strikes the same place. Keeping me in Mid-Long Range. But still Mid range as i didnt have enough time to completely go back

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Soon as i land, I feel myself being engulfed by the ground. I quickly perform the tiger handseal. The Earth Below me starts to rise up in a rampart formation. The rampart goes high enough to where the rampart would not be sinking inside the swamp. With me on the rampart.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

As I am on the rampart. And it Goes up. I then surrounds you in mist. Immobilizing you. I then blow a kiss towards you with a big lava sphere. that should explode once gets in contact with the vapor and you

(Yōton: Yōkai Bakusan) - Lava Release: Dissolving Exploding Acid
    Description: After performing the Horse hand seal Mei surrounds her opponent with her corrosive mist, immobilizing them, and then blows a kiss at them, sending a big lava sphere which creates a powerful explosion on contact.
    Note: Cannot perform Lava or Boil release techniques the following turn.

Last edited by Teño; 04-20-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As im flying back in the air. I then see you insert your lightning essence into the cloud. With little or no time I know what comes next, Also knowing the flaw of the tech it takes about 4-6 seconds to charge and strike.. I then Take out a Kunai soon as i saw you emitting your energy into the cloud. I then throw the kunai to my right, in the snow real quick and follow up with 5 handseals very quickly. The time it strikes I then substitute myself with the kunai i had threw to my right before. Having me on the ground as the 2nd lightning attack strikes the same place. Keeping me in Mid-Long Range. But still Mid range as i didnt have enough time to completely go back

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Soon as i land, I feel myself being engulfed by the ground. I quickly perform the tiger handseal. The Earth Below me starts to rise up in a rampart formation. The rampart goes high enough to where the rampart would not be sinking inside the swamp. With me on the rampart.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

As I am on the rampart. And it Goes up. I then surrounds you in mist. Immobilizing you. I then blow a kiss towards you with a big lava sphere. that should explode once gets in contact with the vapor and you

(Yōton: Yōkai Bakusan) - Lava Release: Dissolving Exploding Acid
    Description: After performing the Horse hand seal Mei surrounds her opponent with her corrosive mist, immobilizing them, and then blows a kiss at them, sending a big lava sphere which creates a powerful explosion on contact.
    Note: Cannot perform Lava or Boil release techniques the following turn.
    I need to check something before continuing.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

±± Test Failed ±±