Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

NaruHina

you guys are obsessing over something that the author does not even discuss or illustrate (aside from 1 second instances of Hinata blushing when Naruto says anything to her... but that's all that ever happens!). the author of a fictional story. so basically you're obsessing over something made up in something that is made up.

naruto is trying to save the village and he just found out who his dad is, and he's tired gawd damnit!

no naruhina

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: NaruHina

Quote Originally Posted by sakum0n0leonmccash View Post
    you guys are obsessing over something that the author does not even discuss or illustrate (aside from 1 second instances of Hinata blushing when Naruto says anything to her... but that's all that ever happens!). the author of a fictional story. so basically you're obsessing over something made up in something that is made up.

naruto is trying to save the village and he just found out who his dad is, and he's tired gawd damnit!

no naruhina
    lol...there will be naruhina.....I'm sure of it

And it will give birth to the BYAKUGAN SAGE

Status
    Sep 2008
    Hiding in shadows.

LMAO !! .. byakugan sage ! !..

i dont know about that !!

but i am sure there will be naruhina !! .. and i want it that way !!

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

There has to be NaruHina...........
    :love: forever

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    lol...there will be naruhina.....I'm sure of it

And it will give birth to the BYAKUGAN SAGE
    what he said

Status
    This user has no status.

if the will have baby or babies, they will be super hokage... lolz

how can u defeat a baby who has byakugan plus finger flicker tencnique with enourmous chakra

Last edited by naturo9; 03-27-2009 at 12:18 PM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

no naruhina
    Dude...
    You're either blind or you just pass over something you don't want to see. Even if I want Naruto to be like Jiraya, the evidences are scattered all around there and after watching today's chapter, the author intentions is crystal clear. After chapter 437, he created 2 different options for this plot: kill hinata and write about naruto's relationship with sakura or someone else or keep her alive and write more about his relationship with hinata.
    To finish this, who's the first person he remembered when he tough he destroyed the village?
    See ya around.

WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JustMyself View Post
    Dude...
    You're either blind or you just pass over something you don't want to see. Even if I want Naruto to be like Jiraya, the evidences are scattered all around there and after watching today's chapter, the author intentions is crystal clear. After chapter 437, he created 2 different options for this plot: kill hinata and write about naruto's relationship with sakura or someone else or keep her alive and write more about his relationship with hinata.
    To finish this, who's the first person he remembered when he tough he destroyed the village?
    See ya around.
    you got the point

Status
    This user has no status.

Re

i think naruto taught hinata after what she said and did for him. they are perfect, they both have good heart.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Will you ever stop creating these ridiculous threads !!! Theres no end to this discussion !!! Naruhina Narusaku... god damn , I hate this damn nonsense , how can you possibly like this kind of thread ??!!!

Status
    This user has no status.

why are u here posting? hehehe be cool...

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by justmyself View Post
    dude...
    you're either blind or you just pass over something you don't want to see. even if i want naruto to be like jiraya, the evidences are scattered all around there and after watching today's chapter, the author intentions is crystal clear. After chapter 437, he created 2 different options for this plot: Kill hinata and write about naruto's relationship with sakura or someone else or keep her alive and write more about his relationship with hinata.
    See ya around.

i agree!!

Status
    Feb 2009
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

no naruhina
    there is no problem with discussing and wishing this to happen its pure curiosity and what people would like to happen

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

I want Kishi to get the Naruhina fanservice out of the way now, so he can surprise us with Narusaku in the end.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    I want Kishi to get the Naruhina fanservice out of the way now, so he can surprise us with Narusaku in the end.
    I want to kishi to do wathever he wants to do... and Narusaku isn't surprising, kishi can surprise us if naruto ends up with the ramem dude's daughter.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

I want to kishi to do wathever he wants to do... and Narusaku isn't surprising, kishi can surprise us if naruto ends up with the ramem dude's daughter.
    Wow!!! Free ramen for the rest of his life...or until the restaurant goes bankrupt

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

i believe that from here on out it will be a love triangle between naruto sakura and hinata. i believe sakura and naruto will be together in the end, while kiba will be with hinata.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Nothing is truly surprising on Narutobase because our members have pretty much explored every possible happening in the manga. Twice. But foreshadowing an event (which we predict) and then going the opposite path (which we also predicted) is something Kishi's done with his manga so many times it's a chore to count.

sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

i dont get why everyone is a naruhina fan, shouldnt naruto get the girl he wants(sakura) in a fictional story like this the main character should get the girl he wants not the girl who wants him, this is about naruto not hinata. Do you guys really think hinata could handle a bf like naruto with his little crazy antics. Sakura could control him plus they have history together
    but there prolly wont be any relationship in the story, kishi obviosly likes to put those ideas in and then not go with them(shikimaru and temari)

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sasori420 View Post
    i dont get why everyone is a naruhina fan, shouldnt naruto get the girl he wants(sakura) in a fictional story like this the main character should get the girl he wants not the girl who wants him, this is about naruto not hinata. Do you guys really think hinata could handle a bf like naruto with his little crazy antics. Sakura could control him plus they have history together
    but there prolly wont be any relationship in the story, kishi obviosly likes to put those ideas in and then not go with them(shikimaru and temari)

Wow man, just wow.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»