Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: NaruHina

Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    THANK YOU! This whole NaruHina thing has been overused to the point where I think I'd rather see Hinata die so people will stop talking about it.
    anyway now that Hinata might survive I wanna see her and Sakura fight over naruto....mabye with some mud invovled (only kidding I don't roll that way)
    Oh man.. you just know that'd turn Naruto into a certain perverted cook we all know and love.

"Sakura chwaaan!! Hinata Swaaaan!"

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

YES! THIS CHAPTER WAS INTENSE!! First, the cover is another beautiful picture of Hinata and then it showed Naruto thinking about Hinata and worrying about her (and the village). Sigh, can't wait 'til Chapter 442.

BY THE WAY: Did anyone else see the new Shippuden Episodes? I liked the part when they were assigned missions and groups, Shizune talked about Hinata's ability and Naruto blurted out "You're amazing Hinata!" :D

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

not to mention first he asked about hinata, grabbed his HEART, and started to CRY...... ( when he asked slug did he do that to the village)

of course he now realizes how much he really loves hinata and her amazing rack :X

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gscabana View Post
    not to mention first he asked about hinata, grabbed his HEART, and started to CRY...... ( when he asked slug did he do that to the village)

of course he now realizes how much he really loves hinata and her amazing rack :X

Haha, I like the way you think!

Not to mention when they remove her baggy jacket to heal her and Naruto gets there he'd be in ONE hell of a surprise.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sakum0n0leonmccash View Post
    you guys are obsessing over something that the author does not even discuss or illustrate (aside from 1 second instances of Hinata blushing when Naruto says anything to her... but that's all that ever happens!). the author of a fictional story. so basically you're obsessing over something made up in something that is made up.

naruto is trying to save the village and he just found out who his dad is, and he's tired gawd damnit!

no naruhina
    What are you exactly saying ? We all know that Naruto is fiction, made up, but what do you expect ? we are all anime fans here take it lightly.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto did not cry when remembering about Hinata because he loved her. He did that because she was the only person he's known for such a long time, and witnessed what he thought was her death. that's why.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto did not cry when remembering about Hinata because he loved her. He did that because she was the only person he's known for such a long time, and witnessed what he thought was her death. that's probably why.
    Fixed. And yes, Naruto is the type of person to cry over witnessing nearly anybody's near death experience.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    i eat roast beef curtains.
    fixed

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto did not cry when remembering about Hinata because he loved her. He did that because she was the only person he's known for such a long time, and witnessed what he thought was her death. that's why.
    True. But he can begin watching her with other eyes. His eyes were wide open when she revealed him her feelings. It's not random to me taht she appeared in the manga cover.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you guys are obsessing over something that the author does not even discuss or illustrate (aside from 1 second instances of Hinata blushing when Naruto says anything to her... but that's all that ever happens!). the author of a fictional story. so basically you're obsessing over something made up in something that is made up.

naruto is trying to save the village and he just found out who his dad is, and he's tired gawd damnit!

no naruhina
    You've made 63 posts using my name as your own. Didn't you just make the name to make fun of the two of us?

Or are you now our subordinate or something?

As long as you don't stalk me.... its ok....

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    True. But he can begin watching her with other eyes. His eyes were wide open when she revealed him her feelings. It's not random to me taht she appeared in the manga cover.
    naruto may still not of come to realize that she really loves him because his still in the heat of battle but it will add fuel to the fire for naruto as he will want to protect her even more now

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto did not cry when remembering about Hinata because he loved her. He did that because she was the only person he's known for such a long time, and witnessed what he thought was her death. that's probably why.
    Well said.
    Kore ga ore no nindo dattebayo!

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    You've made 63 posts using my name as your own. Didn't you just make the name to make fun of the two of us?

Or are you now our subordinate or something?

As long as you don't stalk me.... its ok....
    what a lame attempt

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

finally thats the best thing u have said on this forum Yet
    REPS

although i may regret this

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hinata finally told Naruto how she felt. Naruto has known Hinata for quite some time now. He hasn't given her a second glance since he's come back from training. All he has been focused on is finding Sasuke and becoming much stronger. So...I sort of doubt that he has "secret" feelings for the Hyuuga Heiress.

sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont get why everyone is a naruhina fan, shouldnt naruto get the girl he wants(sakura) in a fictional story like this the main character should get the girl he wants not the girl who wants him, this is about naruto not hinata. Do you guys really think hinata could handle a bf like naruto with his little crazy antics. Sakura could control him plus they have history together
    but there prolly wont be any relationship in the story, kishi obviosly likes to put those ideas in and then not go with them(shikimaru and temari)

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sasori420 View Post
    i dont get why everyone is a naruhina fan, shouldnt naruto get the girl he wants(sakura) in a fictional story like this the main character should get the girl he wants not the girl who wants him, this is about naruto not hinata. Do you guys really think hinata could handle a bf like naruto with his little crazy antics. Sakura could control him plus they have history together
    but there prolly wont be any relationship in the story, kishi obviosly likes to put those ideas in and then not go with them(shikimaru and temari)

Wow man, just wow.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

but naruto and hinata will make a good twist as he always after sakura its going to be same relationship as with jiraiyah and tsunade

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by caseygaming View Post
    but naruto and hinata will make a good twist as he always after sakura its going to be same relationship as with jiraiyah and tsunade
    YES. Exactly! Naruto can learn from Hinata and become less hyper since he will understand that he doesn't need to be loud and sometimes annoying to get the love he wants. And Hinata will open up to Naruto and become more social around people. They are as if Yin and Yang. Completing each other and becoming whole

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you like to eat roast beef curtains
    You really have a problem with me don't ya

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think naruto ever really liked liked sakura just like a small crush type deal

but hinata is die for you in love

literally + shes probably a 100 60 90

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont get why everyone is a naruhina fan, shouldnt naruto get the girl he wants(sakura) in a fictional story like this the main character should get the girl he wants not the girl who wants him.
    Well, Sakura has the same right to have the boy she wants, and it has mostly been Sasuke.

It's a bit difficult to believe all her crying when Sasuke left was useless.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gscabana View Post
    i dont think naruto ever really liked liked sakura just like a small crush type deal

but hinata is die for you in love

literally + shes probably a 100 60 90
    Haha, yeah man! :D

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now why would Sakura need to control Naruto? I hate it when she acts all that especially on the new shippuden episode. She always tries to bully Naruto, now I dont think that would become a healthy relationship. Nobody should control anybody. Now Hinata, she has always believed in Naruto from day 1. I think that should answer the question why a lot of people is a naruhina fan. In my opinion atleast. What Naruto's looking for is just infront of him all along.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    Well, Sakura has the same right to have the boy she wants, and it has mostly been Sasuke.

It's a bit difficult to believe all her crying when Sasuke left was useless.
    Sakura's not in the same boat as Naruto. Now, if the manga were titled 'Konoha' or something, then you could probably argue that her character's importance rival's Naruto's equally.

I'm a firm believer in sasori420's statement: 'If Naruto's wants Sakura, he should have her.' This is a story, where the characters' feelings can be altered however the author chooses; and the main character always gets special treatment. That is how story telling works, I believe.

You can say "Well the main character shouldn't get EVERYTHING he wants; and he should earn whatever it is the author decides to give him." - This is, in my mind, another writer's rule. The main character of any decent story should be tried and tried again.. losing much, and gaining little until the story's resolution.

But do not consider 'getting the girl in the end' to be in the same boat as 'winning it all, and losing nothing.' Also, as I said, Naruto's feelings toward Sakura or Hinata are subject to change. So if Kishi's into pairing anybody up AT ALL, and he happens to prefer Naruhina, he could still give Naruto the girl he wants by making Naruto want Hinata instead of Sakura.

So anyway - The main character will end up with who they want or nobody at all. A side character that the main doesn't want, will end up with another side character or nobody at all. In a way, you could say that it's up to Naruto whether or not Sasusaku happens. (imo)

Naruto = The Main character = Death means series end
    Sasuke = Antagonist = Very important side character = Death means end of conflict = Story could go on with addition of new conflict
    Sakura = Side character = Death means little