Kush God.. Just Enjoy This Shit's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    rollin back to back for homies who didnt make it..
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

RM Barca El Classico is TOMORROW

Who ya got..

Ronaldo and Messi, still tied with 41 goals each this season too i think..

Madristas are still attop the La Liga standings

Barca just lost to Chelsea :D:D
    and are sure to be pissed off and on fire tomorrow

This is looking like an epic second match, and i hope it plays out that way.

but anyways Ronaldo's my boy but i still need to be objective about it.
    Last i saw its in Nou Camp right? so I definitely think its a MUST WIN for Barcelona..

regardless i want los blancos to take it and cement themselves as league champs (baring a major upset later on)

but whose to say, it is Barcelona their playing...

i think it can be something like 3-2 either way, barca or madrid. what are your opinions

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here and there

Re: RM Barca El Classico is TOMORROW

Barcelona are going to win as always against Real Madrid. Although I'm hoping it will be a goal fest between the two.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

El classico or as it is becoming known, Real Madrid's annual spanking

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, according to last matches Barcelona got more chances to win. Chelsea-Barcelona match just proved me that everything can happen anyway Madrid has been kicked all these last times, so yeah I hope BARCELONA wins~

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well it will be epic..

Kush God.. Just Enjoy This Shit's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    rollin back to back for homies who didnt make it..
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you all realize madrid won the first leg this year right...
    but yeah since its at nou i would think barca would win.

and they should have beat chelse 4-1 but hit post and blew like 10 chances...

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Enjoy This Shit View Post
    you all realize madrid won the first leg this year right...
    but yeah since its at nou i would think barca would win.

and they should have beat chelse 4-1 but hit post and blew like 10 chances...
    No, Barcelona beat real in the league this season at Madrid 3-1. In the copa del rey this season Barca won first leg 2-1 and drew the second 2-2 putting them through. Which match are you talking about

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think they will do 2-3 for Real, or i hope so. :D

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hoping for a madrid win, but I think Barca will have too much for them once again.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Real madrid can win^^

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im going for barca to win 3-1 messi to score 2

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasha Braus

wease:Barcaaaaaaaaa !!!! :scorps:

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Barca will be tired after only two days rest since Chelsea + only two days rest until the second leg against Chelsea. It will be too much even for Barca. It will be even, but it will definitelly be a draw or one of the teams will grab a late winner. Barca has the home advantage while Real has the advantage of having one more day's rest since the Bayern match as well as having an extra day's rest until the 2nd leg.
    Real also always seem to play better against Barca at Camp Nou than they do at Santiago Bernabeu for some reason.

I think it will be pretty much the same as it was the last time they met in the 2nd leg of copa del rey at Camp Nou. Madrid totally dominated that game and deserved to win, but Barca efficiency late in first half made it a draw.

2-2
    2-1
    1-2
    2-3
    0-2

This is the time Madrid will get their revenge.
    My bet is 2-7 though

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Besides, the 1st-Leg defeats of both Clubs, the psychological factor, the in-between days of rest and home-away factor - there's one thing that'll be interesting is how Pep and Mou will play their line-ups.

Let's face it, if both clubs had already secured a splendor lead in their CL match, we could have seen a real-culminating battle for this year's throne of La Liga. But, here we have 2 teams which needs to fight for both CL and Liga titles.

I doubt, both teams would play their best teams but oh well, there's so much history in this match and so much at stake that they can't play a B-Team either.

Here's my take on both teams' lineup:

Puyol will most likely be benched for Chelsea's match. Pique will most likely replace him. And 1 (or maybe 2 players) from the trio Iniesta-Fabregas-Sanchez will most likely be benched. Messi will obviously play. Xavi was taken out on Wednesday; especially for the Classico. I don't see Busquets or Alves on the bench but they may not play the whole match if Barca are in the lead.

As for Madrid, Marcelo will most likely play this time. Their central defence most likely won't budge but in case they are in the lead or in case 1 of them is on the brink of red card, we might see a substitution. Khedira played the whole match; so I think Kaka will play this time. Just like Xavi, Ozil did not play the whole match against Munich, so expect Real's playmaker to be on the field. And like Messi, Ronaldo obviously will play. Di Maria will play (except if Kaka plays in his place instead of Khedira) but I don't think he'll play the whole match either way. Between Benzema and Higuain, well, 1 of them will play around 60 minutes and the other will replace him for last 30 minutes. My bet is on Benzema.

As you see, both teams will most likely have 2-3 players from their Primary Team on the bench. It's no 4 consecutive Classicos like last year but nonetheless, it's once again too close of the CL Semi-Finals. This kinda force tactical change. Last year, Madrid managed to win one crucial Classico (the Copa Del Rey) thanks to the dates clash. It won't surprise me if they manage to clinch Liga this time thanks to that.

I bet on a 2-2 draw.

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Hala madrid!!!!!!

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Im not sure how the game would turn out for a couple of reasons.
    The gap between the two clubs have reduced significantly and although barca have come out on top so far this season it has been very very close and id even say barca were lucky at times. The first meeting at madrids ground, madrid had enough opportunity to win the game in the first half alone but missed numerous chances.

Both teams have lost their first leg matches in the champions league and im certain both will be thinking about tuesday and wednesday therefore there might be a couple of changes on both sides. Barca are at the bigger advantage because they are behind my 4 points and if they lose or draw, madrid im certain will win the league. Also add the fact that barca have to face chelsea in a couple of days time, whilst madrid have an extrad day to rest.

I can however not see barca losing at the camp nou, but i believe this time it would end in a draw. 2-2

Status
    Feb 2012
    A Parallel Universe Where Nothing Is What It Seems!!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Shit I forgot about this match, defiantly gonna watch it after work with a KFC.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Real Madrid cannot afford to lose, if they lose it will be ridiculous and I will lose faith in spanish football altogether. I hate Barca, but if Real Madrid lose it will be an epic fail on Real's part, there is no excuse for losing a ten point lead which they probably will because if they gets it to a one point gap, Barca will not slip up for sure, while you cannot say the same for Real. I'm going for a score draw 1-1 or 2-2

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    Besides, the 1st-Leg defeats of both Clubs, the psychological factor, the in-between days of rest and home-away factor - there's one thing that'll be interesting is how Pep and Mou will play their line-ups.

Let's face it, if both clubs had already secured a splendor lead in their CL match, we could have seen a real-culminating battle for this year's throne of La Liga. But, here we have 2 teams which needs to fight for both CL and Liga titles.

I doubt, both teams would play their best teams but oh well, there's so much history in this match and so much at stake that they can't play a B-Team either.

Here's my take on both teams' lineup:

Puyol will most likely be benched for Chelsea's match. Pique will most likely replace him. And 1 (or maybe 2 players) from the trio Iniesta-Fabregas-Sanchez will most likely be benched. Messi will obviously play. Xavi was taken out on Wednesday; especially for the Classico. I don't see Busquets or Alves on the bench but they may not play the whole match if Barca are in the lead.

As for Madrid, Marcelo will most likely play this time. Their central defence most likely won't budge but in case they are in the lead or in case 1 of them is on the brink of red card, we might see a substitution. Khedira played the whole match; so I think Kaka will play this time. Just like Xavi, Ozil did not play the whole match against Munich, so expect Real's playmaker to be on the field. And like Messi, Ronaldo obviously will play. Di Maria will play (except if Kaka plays in his place instead of Khedira) but I don't think he'll play the whole match either way. Between Benzema and Higuain, well, 1 of them will play around 60 minutes and the other will replace him for last 30 minutes. My bet is on Benzema.

As you see, both teams will most likely have 2-3 players from their Primary Team on the bench. It's no 4 consecutive Classicos like last year but nonetheless, it's once again too close of the CL Semi-Finals. This kinda force tactical change. Last year, Madrid managed to win one crucial Classico (the Copa Del Rey) thanks to the dates clash. It won't surprise me if they manage to clinch Liga this time thanks to that.

I bet on a 2-2 draw.
    Excellent post as ever. Most people seem to agree on a 2-2 draw this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Im not sure how the game would turn out for a couple of reasons.
    The gap between the two clubs have reduced significantly and although barca have come out on top so far this season it has been very very close and id even say barca were lucky at times. The first meeting at madrids ground, madrid had enough opportunity to win the game in the first half alone but missed numerous chances.

Both teams have lost their first leg matches in the champions league and im certain both will be thinking about tuesday and wednesday therefore there might be a couple of changes on both sides. Barca are at the bigger advantage because they are behind my 4 points and if they lose or draw, madrid im certain will win the league. Also add the fact that barca have to face chelsea in a couple of days time, whilst madrid have an extrad day to rest.

I can however not see barca losing at the camp nou, but i believe this time it would end in a draw. 2-2
    How can being 4 points behind be an advantage? I guess you meant disadvantage as they are the ones who have to press for a win the most, while Real have to defend... or at least that's the basic idea of it. But I doubt it will be like that at all.