Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member -love-iz-life-'s Avatar
    Status
    -love-iz-life- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    hideout
    Posts
    4,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    + anubis teaches me his custom +

    hey anubis:D ready to teach me ur custom
     
         

  2. #2
    ~Anubis~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Anubis~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    kumogakure
    Posts
    17,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: + anubis teaches me his custom +

    -walks toward care carrying a huge scroll behind-


    Now please could you tell me about my summon contract and why you want to learn.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    spokentruth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Under your Bed
    Posts
    1,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: + anubis teaches me his custom +

    Im so confused
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member -love-iz-life-'s Avatar
    Status
    -love-iz-life- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    hideout
    Posts
    4,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: + anubis teaches me his custom +

    Because I would use it well in a fight and It would help me immensely. I also feel that
    summonings would aid in strategy as I could come up with hundreds of different ways to employ it with my current elemental jutsu at my disposal. Overall this summoning would aid me in my fights,strategy and in training as I could also enhance my skills with it and also enhance my knowledge of my current jutsu.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member -love-iz-life-'s Avatar
    Status
    -love-iz-life- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    hideout
    Posts
    4,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: + anubis teaches me his custom +

    Quote Originally Posted by spokentruth View Post
    Im so confused
    why you are confused ???????
     
         

  6. #6
    ~Anubis~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Anubis~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    kumogakure
    Posts
    17,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: + anubis teaches me his custom +

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Care~ View Post
    Because I would use it well in a fight and It would help me immensely. I also feel that
    summonings would aid in strategy as I could come up with hundreds of different ways to employ it with my current elemental jutsu at my disposal. Overall this summoning would aid me in my fights,strategy and in training as I could also enhance my skills with it and also enhance my knowledge of my current jutsu.
    have you checked my summon. if not please and tell me about my summon .my summonand tell me how summoning is done.

    Quote Originally Posted by spokentruth View Post
    Im so confused
    well you'll be.
     
         
    Last edited by ~Anubis~; 05-16-2012 at 10:14 AM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member -love-iz-life-'s Avatar
    Status
    -love-iz-life- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    hideout
    Posts
    4,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: + anubis teaches me his custom +

    **yes, i have checked your summon and it is awesome**
    **before summoning the user bites his thumb then smears the blood on his palm after doing so he performs needed hand seals and summons a Himalayan monal. He has a long crest that is metallic green color and fairly large about as big as deidera's clay owl.He's large enough to carry one person on his back while flying. He as affinity with Wind release and can use wind release up to S-Rank without handseals.The Himalayan monal is a very proud bird so sometimes he won't listen to the summoner and does as he wants and speaks English foully But he becomes serious while battling with opponents ,can only summoned once per battle**
     
         

  8. #8
    ~Anubis~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Anubis~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    kumogakure
    Posts
    17,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: + anubis teaches me his custom +

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Care~ View Post
    **yes, i have checked your summon and it is awesome**
    **before summoning the user bites his thumb then smears the blood on his palm after doing so he performs needed hand seals and summons a Himalayan monal. He has a long crest that is metallic green color and fairly large about as big as deidera's clay owl.He's large enough to carry one person on his back while flying. He as affinity with Wind release and can use wind release up to S-Rank without handseals.The Himalayan monal is a very proud bird so sometimes he won't listen to the summoner and does as he wants and speaks English foully But he becomes serious while battling with opponents ,can only summoned once per battle**
    well well copy paste fellow....-i unfold the scroll ..... could you please write you name and sign here *points toward a bank page*-
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member -love-iz-life-'s Avatar
    Status
    -love-iz-life- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    hideout
    Posts
    4,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: + anubis teaches me his custom +

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anubis~ View Post
    well well copy paste fellow....-i unfold the scroll ..... could you please write you name and sign here *points toward a bank page*-
    *~care~*
     
         

  10. #10
    ~Anubis~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Anubis~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    kumogakure
    Posts
    17,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: + anubis teaches me his custom +

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Care~ View Post
    *~care~*
    well:sy: you should bite your thumb and write you name and sign it on the scroll ....
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member -love-iz-life-'s Avatar
    Status
    -love-iz-life- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    hideout
    Posts
    4,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: + anubis teaches me his custom +

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anubis~ View Post
    well:sy: you should bite your thumb and write you name and sign it on the scroll ....
    **i bite my thumb and wrote my name and signed it **:D
     
         

  12. #12
    ~Anubis~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Anubis~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    kumogakure
    Posts
    17,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: + anubis teaches me his custom +

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Care~ View Post
    **i bite my thumb and wrote my name and signed it **:D
    -now do the following hand seals and slammed the ground summoning the Himalayan monal- *shows you some hand seals*
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member -love-iz-life-'s Avatar
    Status
    -love-iz-life- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    hideout
    Posts
    4,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: + anubis teaches me his custom +

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anubis~ View Post
    -now do the following hand seals and slammed the ground summoning the Himalayan monal- *shows you some hand seals*
    **after following the hadseal,i slammed my hand on the ground and summoned the himalayan monal**:D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •