Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. #1
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,063
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    Not all who become leaders
    crave the power that goes with
    it.
     

    Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    *Waits* >_>
     
         

  2. #2
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    18,173
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Property of Vincent
     



    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    *appears beside you and drops down*
    Imma sit here until Blizz arrives
     
         

  3. #3
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,063
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    Not all who become leaders
    crave the power that goes with
    it.
     

    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    *appears beside you and drops down*
    Imma sit here until Blizz arrives
    Alright

    *Looks over at you*

    So you come here often?
     
         

  4. #4
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    18,173
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Property of Vincent
     



    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Alright

    *Looks over at you*

    So you come here often?
    Yeah, I tend to come here a lot. What about you?
    *Shuck sits down beside me and growls at you*
     
         

  5. #5
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,063
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    Not all who become leaders
    crave the power that goes with
    it.
     

    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    Yeah, I tend to come here a lot. What about you?
    *Shuck sits down beside me and growls at you*
    >_> Not since I mastered the basics. I come back every now and again teaching summons and whatnot.

    *Looks over at Shuck*

    He looks and sounds like he wants to bite me <_<

    *Draws a bit of blood followed by performing a row of hand seals. I slam my palms onto the ground summoning a medium sized Kite. It is roughly the size of a full grown Wild Turkey.*

    Shuck, I'm telling you as a friend. He tastes better.

    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.
     
         

  6. #6
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    *Blizz enters late, just because Howard has given him wrong directions *
     
         

  7. #7
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,063
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    Not all who become leaders
    crave the power that goes with
    it.
     

    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Blizzard- View Post
    *Blizz enters late, just because Howard has given him wrong directions *
    Shucky old-boy, Blizz is here.

    *Begins to push you toward the canine who seems to dislike me*

    I'm sure he tastes a lot like smoked ham.

    *Pushes one final time senidng Blizz flying near Shuck*
     
         
    Last edited by Howard; 04-23-2012 at 09:03 PM.

  8. #8
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    AAAAAaaaa.... Blizz is scared of canines
    *Shuck ignores me and jumps forward towards howard*
     
         

  9. #9
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,063
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    Not all who become leaders
    crave the power that goes with
    it.
     

    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Blizzard- View Post
    AAAAAaaaa.... Blizz is scared of canines
    *Shuck ignores me and jumps forward towards howard*
    *Scratches behind Shuck's ear then rubs his belly.*

    Never said I was afraid of him. Just didn't want to be bitten.
     
         

  10. #10
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    18,173
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Property of Vincent
     



    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    >_> Not since I mastered the basics. I come back every now and again teaching summons and whatnot.

    *Looks over at Shuck*

    He looks and sounds like he wants to bite me <_<

    *Draws a bit of blood followed by performing a row of hand seals. I slam my palms onto the ground summoning a medium sized Kite. It is roughly the size of a full grown Wild Turkey.*

    Shuck, I'm telling you as a friend. He tastes better.

    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.
    *shuck growls at the summoning*

    Quote Originally Posted by -Blizzard- View Post
    *Blizz enters late, just because Howard has given him wrong directions *
    Bad howard >_<

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Shucky old-boy, Blizz is here.

    *Begins to push you toward the canine who seems to dislike me*

    I'm sure he tastes a lot like smoked ham.

    *Pushes one final time senidng Blizz flying near Shuck*
    *Shuck growls even more until I put my hand on his head*
    Good boy O^O

    Quote Originally Posted by -Blizzard- View Post
    AAAAAaaaa.... Blizz is scared of canines
    *Shuck ignores me and jumps forward towards howard*
    <_<

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    *Scratches behind Shuck's ear then rubs his belly.*

    Never said I was afraid of him. Just didn't want to be bitten.
    >_>

    Enough of ya'll spamming! Tell me..... .. .. What am I doing here..? ()
     
         

  11. #11
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,063
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    Not all who become leaders
    crave the power that goes with
    it.
     

    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    Enough of ya'll spamming! Tell me..... .. .. What am I doing here..? ()
    *Stands talking to Leaf and looking at Shuck*

    Aeeh. You're training us in all your customs that you can which you said were like three so there ya go. o_o Now can I pet the doggie or does he have problems with males cause I could do Sexy No Jutsu and become a copy of Leafy but then again I look alot like her already.
     
         

  12. #12
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    but..but... He was torturing me *points at Howard*
     
         

  13. #13
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,090
    Location
    Up.
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    *shuck growls at the summoning*



    Bad howard >_<



    *Shuck growls even more until I put my hand on his head*
    Good boy O^O



    <_<



    >_>

    Enough of ya'll spamming! Tell me..... .. .. What am I doing here..? ()


     
         

  14. #14
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    18,173
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Property of Vincent
     



    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    *Stands talking to Leaf and looking at Shuck*

    Aeeh. You're training us in all your customs that you can which you said were like three so there ya go. o_o Now can I pet the doggie or does he have problems with males cause I could do Sexy No Jutsu and become a copy of Leafy but then again I look alot like her already.
    You can pet him

    Quote Originally Posted by -Blizzard- View Post
    but..but... He was torturing me *points at Howard*
    *throws a rock at Howard*
    There. Happy? xD

    Okay so first, both of you, create three shadowclones.
     
         

  15. #15
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,063
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    Not all who become leaders
    crave the power that goes with
    it.
     

    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    You can pet him


    *throws a rock at Howard*
    There. Happy? xD

    Okay so first, both of you, create three shadowclones.
    *Catches the rock and simply drops it. I then preform 1 hand seal and form 4 clones. C1, C2, C3 and C4. They form in position around me. C1 to my left, C2 behind me and C3 to my right. C4 is off standing near Shuck where he begins to pet him then disperses meaning I basically pet the dog like Leaf said. Myself and the other clones stand waiting for further instructions after this my Kite summon disperses.*

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.



    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post




    Nananananana ReXii, ReXii, ReXii.
     
         

  16. #16
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    dunno shadow clones :shrug:
     
         

  17. #17
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,090
    Location
    Up.
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Blizzard- View Post
    dunno shadow clones :shrug:
    *I appear*

    Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!!!

    *Creates 3 clones for Blizzard*


    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
     
         

  18. #18
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    >_> <_< Get out u bashtah!
     
         

  19. #19
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    18,173
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Property of Vincent
     



    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    *Catches the rock and simply drops it. I then preform 1 hand seal and form 4 clones. C1, C2, C3 and C4. They form in position around me. C1 to my left, C2 behind me and C3 to my right. C4 is off standing near Shuck where he begins to pet him then disperses meaning I basically pet the dog like Leaf said. Myself and the other clones stand waiting for further instructions after this my Kite summon disperses.*

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.






    Nananananana ReXii, ReXii, ReXii.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Blizzard- View Post
    dunno shadow clones :shrug:
    Oh, okay
    *I create three clones for you*
    Use mine ^_^

    Okay, so the first one is the only basic earth one, the other two are genjutsus.

    (Doton: Sokonashi Pitto no Iwagakure) – Earth Release: Bottomless Pit of Iwagakure
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 65
    Description: The user performs two handseals (Ram → Rabbit) and stamps on the ground, creating big spikes that emerge with high speed from the ground before and on both sides of the opponent, while at the same time a huge pit, 3 to 5 meters wide, 10 to 30 meters deep and steep enough to make sure the opponent can't climb out, is created directly (approximately 2 steps) behind the opponent without them knowing it. Because most of the opponents probably focus on escaping from the spikes they will not see the pit behind them and are more likely to fall into it by avoiding the spikes.
    - Note: The user must have mastered Doton.
    - Note: The jutsu can only be used trice per battle.
    - Note: The jutsu can only be performed while the users feet touch earth.
    - Note: Can only be taught by Leaf.

    Focus your earth chakra and perform the "Ram → Rabbit" handseals. Then stamp onto the ground, releasing your chakra into it and creating big spikes that emerge before and on both sides of the opponent (being one of the clones) at high speeds. At the same time you create a huge pit behind the opponent, making sure that as he jumps backwards he will fall into the pit. The opponent will not notice the pit for it is made at the exact same time as the spikes whilst the opponent will concentrate on avoiding being hit by the spikes.

    *as you do this I drop a huge lid on Rexii and his clones* DIIEEEE!!!! >:]
     
         

  20. #20
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: Custom Lesson [Leaf - Howard - Blizzard]

    • Ram → Rabbit *Blizzard perform the two hand-seals channeling his doton chakra and after he had gathered enough, he aiming for the clone creates spikes by stomping on the ground, They protrude towards the clone and as it reacts to it by dashing backwards, a pit forms throwing him down and i scream*
    THIS IS IWA!!
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •