Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Re: ~Kiyoshi Clan Applications~

~I request Admission to the Kiyoshi Clan~

Name: ~CoOkie Monster~

How committed are you to Joining the Clan: Extremely committed to be honest. I am very good with commitments, eg. in real life I've been youth leader for 4 years already (Still am even though the Youth Leader is only allowed 2 years...I somehow am on my forth). I joined 10 months ago, haven't been inactive for a prolonged time. I am also a black belt in Karate, and fight on provincial level in KickBoxing while maintaining a Brown belt.

Why do you deserve to be Chosen: I like learning. I am committed to undergo the necessary training and teachings of the clan. I am a responsible person that wouldn't abuse the clan's name. I won't disappoint Roku-sama or Cali-sama in anyway possible.

Are you willing to keep a Kiyoshi Clan Bio (which cannot have a KG) for a minimum of 1 year: Defiantly. I would drop my Hyuga Bio for it any day.

In the most philosophical way you can, explain any one of the five elements:

Water. Water is life. Water is part of us, humans. The Majority of our bodies are made out of water. We need to drink water, it is part of our lives. It is something that cannot be ignored, even if we tried. Water is part of the balance of nature, if water were to be taken out of the ecosystems, then the whole planet shall end up in extinction. The Moon controls the waves in our vast oceans through gravity. Water is also part of our social lives. We go to a beach for many reasons, on dates, a vacation, just to swim, to enjoy the water.

However, water is also a destructive and dangerous force of nature. Drowning (Water flooding the lungs) is rated Number 1 as the worst way to die. Tsunami's, Floods, Hurricanes, Whirlools etc. are the different forms of natural disasters that water is a part of that could lead to cities being leveled and destroyed to rubble and families losing members in the chaos.

What is your preferred form of combat: Using Jyuuken and Short-Mid ranged. I also like Sword Fighting. I also prefer countering over defending as when I counter I always give my opponent a chance to attack again (It keeps a proper flow of battle).

How long have you been a member of NarutoBase: 10 Months +

Last edited by Sterling Malory Archer; 04-30-2012 at 12:17 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Name: ~Yubel~

How committed are you to Joining the Clan:
    I wanted to join this clan ever since i started rp and heard about it. The Nekura clan was the first clan i saw and i wasn´t interested but the Kiyoshi clan i was very interested in learning the first time i saw it.
    The philosophy of the Kiyoshi clan and as such, i looked through the base, checked the social groups, asked people and got to know about Roku being the leader which i asked and got to know that the social group was down at the moment.
    I was very hyped and excited to get into the clan, as such i decided to wait.
    I had many goals in rp and one of them was indeed to one day join the Kiyoshi clan once the Social group was up and running again, i´ve had many ideas of what route to take in rp but Kiyoshi clan was always the same, i was gonna join it, i was determined to join once it got active again.
    Now, i knew about the Kiyoshi clan and it´s Philosophy based views but there was one thing i didn´t know. I got the idea of inventing non-shinobi techniques and as i got that idea, i thought of how i could implement it in rp, how would chakra play a part?
    I thought about it and after a while, i came up with the answer, as you already know..chakra is the combination of Physical/Spiritual energy and Natural energy would be the source to enhance the chakra.
    My idea was to break down chakra itself, to discard the 50% that is physical energy and replace it with natural energy itself to use these "non-shinobi" techniques, it would be awesome i thought, had no idea what i was doing had already been invented by none other then Roku and i got to know that by a comment by Caliburn in his Ying/Yang training saying the following.
    *remembers my Kiyoshi training of meditation and combining spiritual energy with natural energy*
    Of course as anyone would predict i got surprised to say the least, i felt outdone in a sense, this idea that i had in mind had already been processed and put to action long ago by the great Roku(though i´ve only been in rp for 3 months), after that realization which was two days before this application thread, i wanted to learn Kiyoshi arts more then ever and right now.
    I am more commited to joining the Kiyoshi clan then anything i have done in rp so far!
    You and Cali should get an idea of my commitment seeing of my many vm´s asking questions about the clan, more to Cali but the point is, Kiyoshi clan is something i´ve had in mind for the longest time and you will see my full commitment if you let me join and please give me this chance!
    You will not regret it!

Why do you deserve to be Chosen:
    Why would i be chosen and not someone else? What sets me apart? What do i have that others don´t?
    Seeing as i am a member just like everyone else i can´t really prove to you right now why you should think of me as the better option then someone else but i guess if i put myself in your shoes Roku and Cali.
    You would probably want someone who will be commited, someone who will be loyal, someone who will be active, someone who will put time and dedication to learn the Kiyoshi arts, someone who will not lose interest, someone who really wants this, i got all of those qualities not to brag but it´s true.
    I got every reason for you to consider me more worthy then someone else who just fills the template and leaves, not considering it important enough.
    If there is one thing i got more then anything else then it would have to be commitment, my rp goals are huge(see profile) but i have always been consistent ever since i started, i commit to my goals and will continue to do so untill i fulfill every one of them, joining the Kiyoshi clan is no different in that sense, it´s one of my goals.
    With that said, commitment and determination isn´t the only thing i have, i´m a quick learner who understands concepts fast and pick up on things, i also like to experiment, seeing new ways i can see or do something.
    Overall, i don´t think i´m "better" then someone else but there is a saying "If there is a will, there is a way" so there must be a way for me, i will be a very valuable asset to the Kiyoshi clan.
    Natural/Spritual energy, Philosophy, those are very interesting concepts and i have a very open mind who is willing to question, learn and grow.

Are you willing to keep a Kiyoshi Clan Bio (which cannot have a KG) for a minimum of 1 year:
    Of course i am willing to! I have 2 bios with KG but i am willing to drop my Nara bio for a Kiyoshi one, most definitely.
    There is no reason not to, who would be dumb enough to refuse this at all? This is a rare opportunity and every person would have a Kiyoshi bio in exchange for a KG bio.
    It´s a given, and i will most definitely have it for a year if not more.

I will talk about water, my favorite element.
    Water is life(obviously), it is what keeps us going, it is beautiful, changes to mirror everything in the world.
    There is pure water and there is unpure water
    I enjoy water because of its nature, it just flows, it never stops, not once ever and it keeps flowing, changing, the changing is what really intrigues me.
    At points water is beautiful, peaceful and radiant, at other times, it´s destructive and merciless. It is interesting to observe it, humans are 60% water and water give birth to beautiful nature, forests, trees, flowers, animals, food...without water, it would all be just dry land...water is almost a guardian in the sense that it watches over life, it gives life who knows? Maybe it also watches over death because now that i think about it.
    Water represents balance and eternity, the balance between life and death, that is water.. reason being that we´re so dependent on it, we need it, too little and we die, too much and we die. It´s gentle and destructive at the same time.
    Water with a slow vibration or rather with a low temperature becomes dense and that is ice, water with a high temperature becomes vapor but through it all, it never goes away.
    It is always there but in different forms and that is why i think it represents eternity, water that evaporates isn´t gone but it goes to the atmosphere and clouds to come down as rain. I think reincarnation and death is a good example of that, people who die in spritualistic terms don´t die, their bodies may rot but their spirit goes into the ether to reincarnate in a different body and live a life in that body.
    Water has so much meaning if we just see it with an open mind.

What is your preferred form of combat:
    I prefer to be in mid-range, i do moves that corner a person and i take advantage of that persons weaknesses in anyway i can.
    I mostly fight using Ninjutsu and Basic 5.
    I use distractions and plan my next move like a game of chess so i always try to stay ahead of my opponent but those are only the battles that i´m serious about winning, most of the time i only mess around when making a move only rping for fun, not thinking that much and only enjoying it but if i find myself in an official battle, things get serious...quick.

How long have you been a member of NarutoBase:
    I have been a member since 08-14-2011 which makes it 8 months, almost 9 months.

And with that i conclude my Kiyoshi Clan application with hopes that you will accept me into it and good luck everyone!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

Name:Foxnaruto
    How committed are you to Joining the Clan:I am very committed towards this clan. Every time i come online i will check the clan and make sure i dont miss a single thing.I will never leave the clan if accepted and make sure to try my best.I'm not going to lie I have not been waiting to get into the clan since I joined since i only learnt of it's exsistance the past couple of months.But I am already highly committed to never dropping the bio which is from the kiyoshi clan.I understand that there are many people who want to receive training to use the techniques but even being recognised as being apart of the clan would be enough without learning the skills or even only learning them after being in the clan for more than a year and still not receive training.Being in the clan would be a high enough prestige as it is.
    Why do you deserve to be Chosen:I deserve to be chosen as i am not the strongest person nor do i wish to gain immense power so i can defeat people easily.I want to join the clan so i can learn some new abilities and also make some good friends in the clan. I want to be chosen as i want to join a clan with such high prestige of this one.I know you can let everybody join the clan which have applied but i would appreciate it if you allowed me to join.
    Are you willing to keep a Kiyoshi Clan Bio (which cannot have a KG) for a minimum of 1 year:Of course.I will keep the bio for the rest of my role-playing experience on this site.
    In the most philosophical way you can, explain any one of the five elements:Fire.Its one of the basic five elements and one of my favourite to be specific.The element itself its moulded by gathering up charka throughout your body and heating it up to extreme temperatures and releasing it.All thou fire is a very offensive element it is also a very peaceful one. The warm vibrant glow and heat given off by fire its just brilliant.Fire can be used in many ways for example defending and attacking.It can also be used for travel.Fire is made by the chemical process of combustion
    What is your preferred form of combat:I prefer close range combat as i love the use of taijutsu in battle.If i can not get close to my enemy i try and fight them at mid range.
    How long have you been a member of NarutoBase:I have been a member of the base since September so for eight months.

I hope you can accept me into the clan so i can learn some more abilities and meet some new friends.

Last edited by Lysander; 04-25-2012 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Grammar,

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

- Name: Gobi Gobletsson

- How committed are you to Joining the Clan:
    I've always had a liking towards the custom clans on NB, and their uniqueness, compared to other abilities. I have though, always found the Kiyoshi the most appealing one. Which also is the fact that I haven't joined or tried any other custom clan, and thus why I have been waiting for this opportunity since I discovered the clan along with the other ones. I've always loved the concept of controlling Pure Chakra and energy from controlling regular chakra nd elemental chakra.

- Why do you deserve to be Chosen:
    Well, I wouldn't say I deserve to be chosen from out anyone else, who may have applied. However I would like to get chosen due my passion to join the clan. As said, I like the concept of the clan very much so, and I am ready to go through what it takes. And yes, if I should say myself, I'm a very patient person.

- Are you willing to keep a Kiyoshi Clan Bio (which cannot have a KG) for a minimum of 1 year: Definitely. Also if I'm not mistaken one of my biographies is already able to be a part of the clan.

- In the most philosophical way you can, explain any one of the five elements:
    We all emerged from earth. All living beings origins from earth. When we die, we are lowered down into the earth, in coffins to decompose and recycle our bodies back into earth. Without earth, we cannot exist. Without earth, we're but nothing.

- What is your preferred form of combat:
    Definitely the usage of earth(And often combined with fire.), and close combat. Earth, in my opinion, is and always have been, the most verstile element and my favoured one, out of the five basics. And is always the most used element in near all my battles. Close combat have also, always been very appealing to me. And I often end up in close combat, if able to.

However it really depends on my sitaution and opponent. I usually go with the flow, and tryna catch my opponent offguard with whatever the trick may be, being sneaky or go through with brute force.

- How long have you been a member of NarutoBase:
    17 months and 27 days.

Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 04-25-2012 at 11:19 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Name: Erzo

Extremely. I've had my Samurai biography for over 4 months now and I don't plan on dropping it. You may think that what I've just told you is irrelevant however I shared it with you in hopes that you understand I'm the type who chooses something he likes and sticks with it, and the Kiyoshi clan is something I've liked for a while hence why I even vmed you a couple times before you decided to share that you'd be taking new members. If you were to accept me into your clan, I wouldn't even imagine dropping my Kiyoshi biography as i feel everything about your clan suits me. I think it would benefit me greatly joining your clan, and could be one of the greatest stepping stones I’ve jumped onto if i manage to succeed in my attempt of joining your clan.

Well I don't think anybody deserves or doesn't deserve to be in the Kiyoshi since we all have our reasons for wanting to join but I guess I could argue that one of my reasons for thinking I may deserve to join would be because of how much the abilities of a Kiyoshi would suit my fighting style. Now I haven't seen all the techniques but in my fight against Mugiwara he used a jutsu which uses the energy of a Kiyoshi and allows you to manipulate it to anything you want. This jutsu lets your imagination run wild and enables you to make anything you may want, this makes role playing more exciting and adventurous. In addition to that it would make you think a lot more in a battle rather than just throwing S-ranks at each other (which I don't do in case you're wondering ~.~), resulting in a fight which would be no fun and would only cause arguments.

Another reason I'd like to join the Kiyoshi clan is because all those within the clan are not measured by things that you'd usually measure things here in Nb, these things involve experience, training, how often you rp or how good you are at rping. But instead of doing this you decide to treat everyone equally and train them all the same thing at the same time thus not suppressing them or their will to learn what you have to teach.

Are you willing to keep a Kiyoshi Clan Bio (which cannot have a KG) for a minimum of 1 year:
    I'll keep it forever >.<

Well, I would have done Earth but it seems it has been done quite a lot so the element I'll attempt to describe to the best of my ability will be Water.
    Water is the a force we need in our lives, it has the ability to kill us instantly but also the ability to help us survive, without water the world would be parched and devoid of all forms of life, yet water like everything else still manages to cause its fair share of disasters. It is our friend but also our enemy. You can see through it, yet it's not colourless. I feel that statement fully describes water, to the average eye water can be seen as transparent, fairly shallow, its need and cause is fairly straight forwards and its symbolism could be seen as plain, we all seem to think that we have water sussed yet, when it comes down to it, it never ceases to surprise us. To me, Water would symbolise several things, the first being the flowing river that I feel could represent a journey, usually the journey of your life, the rest of the river behind you depicting your past and the river rest of the river in front depicting your future. At some point or another, we all think we have our lives or goals sussed. However eventually it comes to pass that something unprecedented happens, something we didn’t expect, we were sure this was going to happen, but instead that happened out of the blue. Then eventually it comes to pass that the waters becoming murky, you begin to lose your way, you no longer know your purpose, if anything, I think water could be used to symbolise each and every one of the countless emotions that humans possess.
    If fire was to represent the will to never give up, the burning determination, then i feel that water would represent striving to stand up if you are knocked down, if you do reach despair, and you think you can no longer go on. Earth is the sturdy element, the element that is always strong, but water is the element that has the power to overcome any obstacle. You can smash, cut slice and scatter water, but eventually it will reform, and once again be whole, you can attempt to segregate water, but one day, eventually it will once again be whole. Water could be seen as the wavering will. Unlike fire that attempts to burn stronger in the face of adversity, water could be seen as the will, that splits apart in the face of adversity, only to eventually reform again at a later date. Water could be seen as the will, to keep struggling and striving, no matter how destroyed, shattered or scattered you will be, because eventually when you pass the tribulation, you will once again be whole.
    Water could be seen as the ocean of your inner soul, its vast, large and well... big.(Brain fart >.<), and you will inevitably one day become lost in it, however the gentle currents will always guide you towards your goal, towards where you should be, towards your future. However which current you choose makes all the difference, water could be seen as the cross road. A river veers to the left and right, winds back and forth, but eventually it always reaches its goal, the sea. Although you may have to take detours because of the path you follow, if you truly follow your inner water, your flowing soul, you will always arrive at where you need to be.

I have a weird fighting style but despite the jutsus I use or which jutsus I use the main thing I aim to do when when in combat is attack my opponent(s) from different angles so that they don't simply use one powerful jutsu to blow back or deflect the jutsus I used to attack them with. This style has proven to be useful as my opponents struggle to write a valid reason of how they notice multiple attacks which go towards them from different angles.

However, despite saying this I also enjoy close range taijutsu/kenjutsu fights as I usually find it more exciting since I have to describe my body movement and everything I do perfectly well in order for my opponent to understand my move and in order to ensure the validity of my move. Furthermore i also enjoy that form of fighting since it is usually more realistic since the body of a human can only go so far- even if they're a ninja- whereas if it was a ninjutsu battle some members of my generation would unfortunately use 3 S-ranks in a row without being phased what so ever.

Since 07-27-2011

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Name: Selendrile

How committed are you to Joining the Clan: I am highly committed to joining the Kiyoshi clan, and have spoken to Jinbei numerous times about joining over the past few months. I also have seen the Kiyoshi grow in recognition and fame, and I hope to add to that. I want the clan to be one the most recognized on the Base. I want to be part of something that adds a new spectrum to battle.

Why do you deserve to be Chosen: Why I deserve this... A simple question, yet one not easily answered. However, I do have a few reasons for this. I am an up-coming RP'er, who has trained long hours myself, and been training students as well. I have been Jinbei's sempai, a senior member of the Kiyoshi Clan, for 3-4 months now. I've seen him utilize Kiyoshi techniques and combat, and I enjoy seeing the imagination and creativity that goes into that. I've also been active in the RP, battling when I can, trying to improve. My path is still unclear, yet I know it continues forward. My newer bio (Chiriku), is a ninja monk. I concluded that this type of character would work well with a Kiyoshi, someone who is level-headed and patient, yet strong willed. He is also without a KG, which also fits in with Deidara bio, a bio I have kept for most of my RP life. I hope to keep my Kiyoshi bio forever as well.

Are you willing to keep a Kiyoshi Clan Bio (which cannot have a KG) for a minimum of 1 year: I am. I have made a specially blank bio a few days ago in hopes of the Kiyoshi application thread showing up, and here it is.

In the most philosophical way you can, explain any one of the five elements: Earth, my favorite element, is the element of stubbornness, and opportunity. We all walk a path, and that path is one made of rock. Earth represents an iron will, and the nerve to never give up. It is incredibly versatile, becoming soft like dirt, yet still unwavering. It can change to watery consistency, yet still have the ability to kill and injure. When someone goes against Earth, they go against it with force, as Earth is powerful and durable. When your opponent uses force, you in turn have the opportunity to use creativity. Earth is a means to protect those around you, using basic shapes and forms, which requires creativity when one wishes to utilize it, something I believe being in the Kiyoshi Clan acquires.

What is your preferred form of combat: I enjoy really any style of fighting. I have experimented in long range combat when I first began RP'ing. I then moved onto close range combat, (taijutsu and kenjutsu), and have developed a liking to it, however I dont get into as many battles as I should. Lately, i've stuck to short-mid range battles, usually involving aerial combat with my Deidara bio.

How long have you been a member of NarutoBase: 9 months, 27 days

Thank you for your consideration. ^_^

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

Name:
    -Kamishiro-

I am very committed to the Kiyoshi clan and that is according to several reasons the most important one is it's my dream join the Kiyoshi clan and you can see that by viewing your conversation with you

Why do you deserve to be Chosen: Since I ever joined Naruto Base and I started to begin my training on the elements and I saw the clan.This clan amused me not because of it's power and not because it's abilities but because of it's philology.The Kiyoshi clan has really individual way of fighting which is how to be one with the environment how to feel the natural chakra and how to understand the energy.These three points on the Kiyoshi clan really amused me because it makes the Kiyoshi clan different than any other clan whether if it's Custom of Canon.That's why I wanted and I want to join The clan.I think I kinda worthy to join this clan.I know that I am not the best Role Player but I think I am a decent role player.I had had a lot of fights,some I won and some I lost but the most important thing that I gain experiences from each fight I enter.I gained a knowledge about the basic elements till I reached the Sempai spot.I know that this spot isn't spot that matters but through this spot I gained a knowledge about the Role Play and about the basic element which I think qualify me to become one of the members of the Kiyoshi clan.In addition to that I was told by Roku that It doesn't matter whether the user a great role player or a bad role player or whether the user a really skilled or isn't really skilled ,the only thing that matters is the user's commitment and respect towards the Kiyoshi clan and I really respect and I am really committed to the Kiyoshi clan.

Are you willing to keep a Kiyoshi Clan Bio (which cannot have a KG) for a minimum of 1 year: Of course I am whiling to.I even made my Kiyoshi biography a week ago when I heard that Roku is going to make the application to join the clan.I have been waiting Roku to make this application thread for a year[since I joined NB] which that means that I am 10000000000000% going to keep the bio

Lightning is an atmospheric spark.Lightning means the ambiguity the speed and the revenge.Lightning is the electricity that is waiting to shock any body upon touching it.Lightning has not mercy just like the killers,waits his victim till it gets near to him and suddenly attacks the victim with one shot killing it.Lightning means the mystery that no one can answer it.

What is your preferred form of combat: Well I have two different form of combats I like to use while fighting which are :
    • To use a combination of water and lightning while being on a decent distance from the opponent [Mid range] and that's because water and lightning are really effective together and it may count as a deadly weapon if it touches the opponent.In addition to that most water techniques are based in making the whole field full of water which is very useful as it makes the whole battle field full of water that has electricity so it gives the opponent less options to use on fights.

• While being on a short distance from the opponent i prefer to use Kaito's Taijutsu and Kenjutsu techniques and that's because Kaito's Taijutsu has different abilities and the most useful one is when the user combine his strikes which lightning as if the strike touch the opponent it would numb him which give me the advantage to attack him and turn the fight to my side.And also while being on short distance I like to use weapons and Kenjutsu as Kenjutsu gives you the ability to perform irregular strikes to the opponent which is hard to defend against as it surprise the opponent.

One Year and 4 Days.

Thanks for spending you own time reading my application ^_^

Last edited by Kamishiro; 04-26-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

”~I request Admission to the Kiyoshi Clan~”

Name: Kryptiic..

How committed are you to Joining the Clan: Firstly if I wasn’t sure if I should or was doubting anything about joining or my commitment to the clan then I wouldn’t of bothered to even write out this application as it would be wasting both mine and your time. So far in my choices of biographies I haven’t found an ability that I have found that I can really work with and use to it’s fullest capabilities, through that I have experimented with around three or four different bio abilities but again none seem to suit what i’m looking for so not only do I see the Kiyoshi clan as something I can connect to and in-corporate it into my fights but I see it as something I will take great pleasure out of using while making the RP experience more enjoyable. You talk about these things and what you’re trying to find for your future Kiyoshi members;

Commitment to Remaining in the Clan
    Commitment to Learning
    Commitment to Understanding
    Commitment to Patience
    Commitment to Skill

I am capable of doing and putting myself up to complete those and demonstrate those qualities. If I were in the Kiyoshi clan I wouldn’t see a reason to leave as it looks like a fun place to be and their abilities open up many new possibilities. I recently became a sempai so like many other members I had to work hard and for a length of 5 months in order to master the basic five elements and I did so without complaint or hesitation. Even now I continue to learn new things that demonstrate and show how committed I am to learning, especially new and exciting things. My understanding and general knowledge of how all types and different things work is quite extensive. I also give it my best to show my understanding and am committed to doing so. If required I don’t hesitate to ask questions either so I’m guaranteed to know things to the fullest extent. Well nowadays waiting 5 months to complete the basic five elements may not seem like a lot but it does take a while and I rarely ever complained about things and don’t mind when people reply to my training as I now understand how it can actually be quite difficult to train people while other things such as real life are in the way. And lastly, I am committed to learning so in turn I hope to improve on my skill level. In a recent tournament fight I learnt a lot about my fighting style and have decided to not be so straightforward but to try and in-cooperate more skill and strategy into my style and the Kiyoshi abilities have a near endless amount of abilities that will allow me to experiment with these types of things.

Why do you deserve to be Chosen: Well out of all the other people who applied and will apply I don’t think it’s safe to say that I do deserve to be chosen. However if the opportunity presents itself I would grab it with both hands and not look back. I wouldn’t abuse the Kiyoshi abilities but rather demonstrate the skills that come with having one. Once again by going back to the criteria for what your looking for in the future Kiyoshi members, I would gladly step up and take responsibility and be sure to present myself and follow each and everyone of the requires aspects.

Are you willing to keep a Kiyoshi Clan Bio (which cannot have a KG) for a minimum of 1 year: If I wasn’t willing then I wouldn’t have bothered to fill out the application so I would say the answer to that is fairly obvious.

In the most philosophical way you can, explain any one of the five elements: I shall explain water, my favorite element.

Water is what maintains life. Without it there wouldn’t be anything in the world that would be capable of living. The world if covered with more then 70%. Water can calm and soothing but then becomes incredibly destructive and capable of doing incredible damage to a person, place or thing. Its not a force that should to beckoned with as the power of it is uncontrollable. Water is the ebb and flow of this world, flowing back and forth. It is a simple element but can be very complex at the same time. It can’t be controlled and simply continues to flow through wherever it may go.

What is your preferred form of combat: My preferred form of combat is fighting around Mid to short range. I love taijutsu however it’s very hard to engage in a good hand-to-hand combat fight. As of recent I have been trying to add a bit more skill into my fighting style, as before I used to ‘go with the flow’ which usually just ended up with my trying to simply overpower an opponent. However creativity has been slowly seeping into the way I fight which has let me explore new things and allow a bit more skill to be apart of my fights. I try to stay as mobile as possible and try to use the playing field to my advantage. I wouldn’t say defending is a strong point of mine since I prefer to be on the offence and try to gain that upper hand as soon as I can or when the opportunity presents itself.

How long have you been a member of NarutoBase: I have been a member of Narutobase for 5 months and 9 days. However I have permission from RokuNR to submit an application despite my online time not being the required 6 months. [X]

Good luck to the other applicants ^^

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vengeance, is the bitterest
    sweet.

Name:Gitanshu
    How committed are you to Joining the Clan:Well this the easiest part of the entire application as I never had a second opinion or thought for this topic and you can take my word’s to be as firm and as permanent as an engraving done on a stone and I can assure you that I am completely committed to join this clan and I want to fight and live as one of the glorious and pride warrior of this clan ,I am 100% sure that I will never give you any reason to think that I am not giving my 100% to this pride clan but on the contrary I will always make you feel proud of myself by showing my full commitment in the well being of this clan and I will always be ready to take away some one’s life or give away my life fighting for it without a second thought.

Why do you deserve to be Chosen:Well I shall be true to you, I went through the list of candidates and found mainly three types of people in context of our Role Playing 1.People who are better than me 2.People who are equal to me 3.People who are below me but then I remembered your words that you don’t need O.P people who will be adding more power to your arsenal but you are finding those people who have skill’s and should be committed t o this pride clan and shall always function for it’s well being once they are a member of it and I inferred that I stood as good as a chance as like anyone else does as I have always shown great commitment in everything that I have done and will continue to do so and I will always protect the pride of our clan at any stack and in any possible way.

It’s been almost a year since I have started Role Playing and I came to know about the custom clan function and making some what 5-6 months ago and I read through all the clans and was only interested in two of those one being Kiyoshi and other being Mandalorian and some what decided it with myself that one day I will also be a member of one of these pride clans as my journey continued I found myself interested in using elegant and smart ways of fighting rather then going all out upon the opponent and turning it into a nuke battle and I even found myself interested in Music art’s and I started to creating CJ’s for it and that is why I now find myself interested in being in Kiyoshi clan then anything else and I know this the best place for me if I have to grow as an individual role player as it completely suits my style of fighting and I therefore find myself worthy of it and I can guarantee it to you that I will always be ready to give my 100% for the well being of the clan and will protect it no matter what lies in my faith while doing so.

Are you willing to keep a Kiyoshi Clan Bio (which cannot have a KG) for a minimum of 1 year:Well I can and if given a chance I will live with it for my entire RP life

In the most philosophical way you can, explain any one of the five elements:Well I would be writing on my favorite element Water.

Water is the sign of purity and it’s very versatile in nature it’s freely commencing too and fro motion can signify a calmness of ones mind and that same water can also be seen as Tsunamis and Torrent’s , which tells us about the agony of that a person which he has stored with in him and therefore water is nothing but a tool that man can use to present the real part of his soul

Water when calmly flows through the bank of the rivers is a very pleasant site to watch and that calm water is also a home of very kind of marine animals and help’s in the growth of flora and fauna of that area signifying it self as a source of life and harmony but that same water can cause large scale mascara’s with quite some ease and that to in a matter of few seconds and can destroy everything which it at a certain point of time provided shelter thus showing it’s destructive nature

Water also gives us the message that till the moment we are united and together with are brother’s and sister’s there is nothing which can stop us from moving ahead in our life no matter what lies in our path to success as whenever a big piece of rock appears in the middle of the river water makes it’s way by traveling from it’s side and as it passes by it even takes with it small particles of that stone and continues it’s journey and after a certain point of time that big boulder is turned into a small piece of stone which is no longer capable enough to face the strong flow of water and is thus consumed by the mighty flow of water

In the end I would like to conclude by saying that water is nothing but a tool to present the real you .

What is your preferred form of combat:Well I am a guy who can quickly get adapted to his surrounding and therefor I always like to fight at different terrains and at different ranges each time I go out for a battle but my favorite being is mid-range area and my favorite style is to use Illusionary art’s or binding base ninjutsu and I compliment it with a quick lightning or water attack (depends on the terrain and the position of the opponent at that certain point of time ) thus giving my opponent almost no time or very less time to react.

How long have you been a member of NarutoBase:For almost a year, My join date is - 04-28-2011

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back *****es

Name: Drench

How committed are you to Joining the Clan: Very,Not to sound cheesy but i've always admired the Kiyoshi Clan. Its also intrigued me and I always wanted the chance to have a try at joining the clan.Im very active within the forums and would love to be part of a bigger social community in which I would find within your Clan.Im not looking for a one way ticket to power but a journey in which I will learn mental power as well as physical power.I have the ability to commit to it and I will so.

Why do you deserve to be Chosen: I don’t like being vain, so I wont.At best I would say im a moderately skilled Rper, with good knowledge but I feel I lack the personal training I need to be anything special.I feel with the Kiyoshi Clan I can achieve the level of personal and active training that I need to boost my Rping confidence. While most may seek to find powerful moves, I seek powerful knowledge that if I am devoting enough, can use.I wish to see the more graceful side of Rp which I can utilise and feel I am willing and ready enough to be chosen as Kiyoshi.

Are you willing to keep a Kiyoshi Clan Bio (which cannot have a KG) for a minimum of 1 year:I am willing, the idea of being able to develop the biography into a specially trained ninja without the use of a powerful Kg intrigues me.I already have made a biography which is ready to be submitted for approval if i am chosen.

In the most philosophical way you can, explain any one of the five elements: Im a very philosophical person and I don’t want this to drag on so ill do my best to keep it short,I choose Fire. Since I was a kid of 6 years old I’ve always been afraid of fire.I was in a house fire when I was 6 and I thought it would scar me for life.It was so, erratic and consuming. For me I thought the fire symbolised death, the fear and terror it brought on me was incomprehendable, no matter what tried to push it back let it be the cries of terror from me or the water from the fireman’s hose, it fought back,from this I learned the terror of fire.When I was about 12, me and my friends all started ‘playing’ with fires. We use to use deodorant to make mini-flamethrowers, it was there were I learned the power of fire.It was so powerful and destructive, we could burn holes into the soft ground or destroy the life of a bramble bush. It was fierce and fire let nothing stand in its way. But it was only until recently when I was 14-15, where I discovered the passion and grace of fire and its alternating personalities. When I was this age I started making controlled fires, in Fireplaces and Chimneas.I learnt to respect fire, I could reflect all my past and see it for who it was, a proud noble king.To those who abused and mocked it,Fire was an almighty military able to strip down our castles in mere minutes. To those who used its power, it was a powerful weapon able to take life away from others. To those who respected it, it was a proud noble king who if given the respect and honour it deserved, could be a help instead of hindrance. Fire is a god, and must be respected. Fire is a strict, but worthy leader who’s heart is in the right place.That’s why I respect Fire,I can relate to it.

What is your preferred form of combat: I like to fight smart, I look for advantages for me in my opponents move that I can use against him. By staying at mid range I allow myself to switch to any form of attack I want, such as a short range taijutsu approach or a more long distance elemental battle. By assessing my opponents strengths and weaknesses in battle I can work out a battle plan in which is the best and most appropriate way to take him down

How long have you been a member of NarutoBase: 10 months ( times gone quick), since 18 may 2011

Last edited by Yashin; 04-26-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.

Name: Passion

How committed are you to Joining the Clan: I wouldn't request admission to the Kiyoshi Clan if I weren't prepared to commit/dedicate myself to the clan.

Why do you deserve to be Chosen: I think (or at least I hope) that I could be a good addition to the ranks of your clan and I am willing to do what's necessary to be accepted. I am honest and quite experienced as well, so I assume that those would help me.

Are you willing to keep a Kiyoshi Clan Bio (which cannot have a KG) for a minimum of 1 year: Yes, of course.

In the most philosophical way you can, explain any one of the five elements: Wind represents calmness, peace and balance and is the most precise one among the basic five elements. The characterics of wind release vary from small gusts to strong tornadoes and precise cuts to show just how versatile the element truly is. Even though wind doesn't have a physical body, you can feel it on your skin as it passes through you and blows life in organic beings.

What is your preferred form of combat: Mixing basic five elements and utilizing other skills (such as ninjutsu or genjutsu) amidst those five. I also favor a great, descriptive hand to hand fight to see which one is superior.

How long have you been a member of NarutoBase: 2 years, 9 months and 9 days

Last edited by Passion; 04-29-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Name:
    -Naruto-

Kage (By posts)

I have been extremely committed to joining this clan within the first month of me joining NB. When I created my first bio I started to look back at the older fights in order to figure out how to RP to the best of my abilities and happened to cross by a battle of a Kiyoshi member. The powers shown were quite exquisite and intrigued me to the point where I added it to my goals list on NB. Since that time I have been enhancing my skills, not only for the Kiyoshi clan obviously but that being one of my reasons. I wanted to become as great as I could, which I have not yet, and then ask for permission to join the clan and this has allowed me to do so. Even If I am not chosen I will continue to try and enter the clan as one of your equals. If I was not committed to joining this clan and remaining a part of it I would not have put this much of an effort into my application.

Out of all of the other candidates I don't think that I per say "deserve" to be chosen however I have several reasons why I would make a considerable candidate. I think that being a part of this clan will allow me to not only grow in power but also broaden my view of RP in general due to me being surrounded by some of the best RP'ers on the base. I am an honest and loyal person who will not betray the clan for any reason and want to further my knowledge of RP so that I may become on of the great RP'ers

I would be more than willing as I currently have a bio that is Non KG and have had that bio for about 4-3 months now. Having a bio that is non KG allows for the battles to be more challenging and fun at the same time

Water is one of the most intriguing elements in the whole world. It shows just how fragile water can be while also showing one of the most beautiful things on this earth as an extremely deadly weapon. Nothing can be quite as deadly as water can be when it is utilized to it's maximum capacity. Water can slice through nearly anything and under extreme pressure can crush even the strongest of things.

Water's deadliness can be shown by it's affect on humans through intake. As we all know water is one of the most important things in this world. It is important for humans to survive and must be consumed so that we do not die of dehydration. However when you have too much at one time to you begin to become bloated and when you intake way too much water at one time you will drown and without a doubt die withing minutes.

Water is so important in fact that it makes up nearly 75 percent of the earth and humans. It is also represented as good and Yin in the traditional comparison to Fire and Yang. Without water humans would not exist, making it by far one of the most important things on earth. However its importance to us and its raw natural power makes it extremely deadly to us.

I love fighting by integrating mixtures of Elemental Ninjutsu and Taijutsu and also mixing the variate of Elemental Ninjutsu together to create new things such as steam. Mixing Taijutsu in with my Jutsu is why I mostly fight at Short and Mid range while having a samaurai bio and wanting to attain an EIG Rock Lee Bio. Integrating Jutsu and Taijutsu Increases the strength of your taijutsu and can also create extremely powerful combos.

I have been a member of Narutobase for 1 Year, 1 Month and 5 days

Thanks for reading my application and I hope you consider my application

Last edited by -Naruto-; 05-05-2012 at 09:05 PM.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil

After a VERY long period of arduous review of the applications, Master Caliburn and I have selected the 8 Applicants we see fit to join the Kiyoshi Clan at this time.

~Congratulations to the Following Applicants~

Sir Drench
    Sir Reborn
    Sir Erzo
    Sir Kerrah
    Sir Coyote
    Sir Scaze
    Sir Selendrile
    Sir House

Thank you all for applying giving honest applications. If you were not selected during this particular application period, there will be another such application in the future to which you may re-apply. Those of you that were selected will be invited into the Kiyoshi Clan social group and receive a PM with the necessary information to access the Kiyoshi Clan.

Last edited by RokuNR; 06-15-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12