Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Whos strongest Pein, Madara, or naruto

Well, technically Pein could be even stronger than Kyybi because 8 tail barely got out of His CHibaku Tensei but before that Pein used a lot of Chakra on You know fighting the whole village, Naruto, Kakashi, Nuclear Explosion + he was already bleeding thus lost most of his chakra by the time he created chibaku.
    So who knows if Pein could defeat Kyybi or not. THe thing is that we'll never know since Pein'll die soon.

Madara huh... I wonder IF pein can disturb his chakra. IF he is able to, then i Dont see a way for Madara to kill him even if madara knows Peins location.. OK, Madara gets there and? Rinnegan will start to control his body that's all I guess... but who knows.

If we compare Naruto vs MAdara then, I think, Madara. No, at this moment def nmadara.

Pein vs NAruto, Pein is stronger if they fight with 100% handicap both. IF pein fights with 40% and then tries to chibaku tensei Kyybi then.. then barely Naruto lol. but we know that.

so
    imo
    (madara>=<pein)>Naruto

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by potanezz View Post
    we see that pein cant defeat the kyuubi...
    and madara use kyuubi like a pet it measn he can control kyuubi without loosing much chakra.....
    and naruto can't control kyuubi even in 8 tailed form...
    I think naruto is the strongest,u should have put sasuke in the list.Hes pretty good now.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    Well, technically Pein could be even stronger than Kyybi because 8 tail barely got out of His CHibaku Tensei but before that Pein used a lot of Chakra on You know fighting the whole village, Naruto, Kakashi, Nuclear Explosion + he was already bleeding thus lost most of his chakra by the time he created chibaku.
    So who knows if Pein could defeat Kyybi or not. THe thing is that we'll never know since Pein'll die soon.

Madara huh... I wonder IF pein can disturb his chakra. IF he is able to, then i Dont see a way for Madara to kill him even if madara knows Peins location.. OK, Madara gets there and? Rinnegan will start to control his body that's all I guess... but who knows.

If we compare Naruto vs MAdara then, I think, Madara. No, at this moment def nmadara.

Pein vs NAruto, Pein is stronger if they fight with 100% handicap both. IF pein fights with 40% and then tries to chibaku tensei Kyybi then.. then barely Naruto lol. but we know that.

so
    imo
    (madara>=<pein)>Naruto
    I take back what i said.U 100% correct.

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so
    imo
    (madara>=<pein)>Naruto
    I completely agree with this post. Whoever says Pain didn't defeat the Nine-Tailed Fox needs to go and reread chapters 438 and 439 again. Remember, god realm's Chibaku Tensei managed to defeat six-tailed Naruto. If Naruto hadn't released the eighth tail, he would've lost. And he managed to do this just after defeating Kakashi and destroying Konoha.

Right now, I think Naruto is stronger than Madara. If Madara knew that capturing the Nine-Tailed Fox would've been such a difficult task, why didn't he do it himself?

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post

Right now, I think Naruto is stronger than Madara. If Madara knew that capturing the Nine-Tailed Fox would've been such a difficult task, why didn't he do it himself?

Well maybe hw wanted to see Nine-tail power, maybe he just used Pein as his weapon and didnt want to harm himself not one bit... He's kinda smart and not as psycho-theory-biased like Pein. But i doubt that naruto is stronger than madara. why's that? Because Madara seems to be the strongest SHinobi and if Naruto is even stronger than the strongest shinobi then there is no point of continuing this story.
    And one more thing - madara knows everything about Naruto, Naruto knows nothing about Madara. Even if Naruto is "stronger' in tech's, Madara is smarter and wiser, he'll just counter the tech's.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by potanezz View Post
    we see that pein cant defeat the kyuubi...
    and madara use kyuubi like a pet it measn he can control kyuubi without loosing much chakra.....
    and naruto can't control kyuubi even in 8 tailed form...
    No one know anything about Madara's powers,all we know his Teleporting Jutsu
    and Pain is stronger than Naruto!!! Naruto was lucky when he fight pain because Deva path powers was disabled till naruto destroyed 4 pains and Nagato already exhausted.
    Naruto won't have a chance if Pain at his full power

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Johnson

Naruto

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well maybe hw wanted to see Nine-tail power, maybe he just used Pein as his weapon and didnt want to harm himself not one bit... He's kinda smart and not as psycho-theory-biased like Pein. But i doubt that naruto is stronger than madara. why's that? Because Madara seems to be the strongest SHinobi and if Naruto is even stronger than the strongest shinobi then there is no point of continuing this story.
    And one more thing - madara knows everything about Naruto, Naruto knows nothing about Madara. Even if Naruto is "stronger' in tech's, Madara is smarter and wiser, he'll just counter the tech's.
    So, even if Madara witnessed the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox, do you think he would be able to capture it on his own? Sure, Madara may be smarter and wiser than Naruto, but Naruto definitely has more raw power than Madara does. And yes, even though Madara knows more about Naruto than Naruto knows about him, who's to say that Nagato won't reveal some facts about Akatsuki?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Johnson

Naruto

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameer View Post
    No one know anything about Madara's powers,all we know his Teleporting Jutsu
    and Pain is stronger than Naruto!!! Naruto was lucky when he fight pain because Deva path powers was disabled till naruto destroyed 4 pains and Nagato already exhausted.
    Naruto won't have a chance if Pain at his full power
    Yes, I agree. We haven't seen much of Madara's powers, thus bringing into question the extent of his power. And I definitely agree with the fact that if Pain was at his full power, he would have defeated Naruto. I don't think Naruto would have been able to defeat four Pain bodies if god realm Pain was constantly sending him away with Shinra Tensei.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara, at this moment!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    Yes, I agree. We haven't seen much of Madara's powers, thus bringing into question the extent of his power. And I definitely agree with the fact that if Pain was at his full power, he would have defeated Naruto. I don't think Naruto would have been able to defeat four Pain bodies if god realm Pain was constantly sending him away with Shinra Tensei.
    Ye lol i arleady made a thread about this :P

Well still Naruto has more raw power then Madara but Choji has more raw power than Neji doesnt mean he;s stronger :P
    WHole team Kakashi wasnt able to do any harm to Madara. WIthout knowing madaras secret it'll be useless to attack him. So maybe u're right an Pein will reveal madaras secret but who knows,m maybe even Pein doesnt know it...

Page 2 of 2 « First 12