Status
    Oct 2011
    Here and there

Re: Real Madrid - Bayern Munich

Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    bayyeeerrrnn!!

lol at sergio ramos
    I know right LOL

But I kinda felt sorry for Casillas as he did very well to give Madrid a chance. One of the best Gk out there.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

they shoulda let khedira take cos he is German and shouldnt of took ozil off me an my bro were choosin our takers an ramos was not near that list anyway when we got to penalties we knew who was gonna win(the germans)

Status
    Dec 2009
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEye View Post
    I know right LOL

But I kinda felt sorry for Casillas as he did very well to give Madrid a chance. One of the best Gk out there.
    Definitely is. At least he has the guts to be a real goalkeeper at penalties, not like Neuer who went the same way 5 out of 5 times and were plain lucky.

When Ronaldo and Kaka, top 5 in the world on penalties, misses their penalties then their doomed. Ronaldo had goaled 25 out of Fu*king 25 last penalties and when it matters the most, he blew it just like he did in the final against Chelsea for Man U. Totally unreal. 2-0 after 15 min. Madrid should have won 7-2, but no, of course they're going to play like ducks and let Bayern wipe their asses. Can't freaking believe it. Mou should have gone for the victor in Bayern and not be a scared cat. That Gomes goal as well as the insane close and lucky penalty goal by Robben decided the whole thing. Lose in the 1st leg = elimination. Easy as that

All the two best team in the world can do now is to be satisfied with the Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse trophies in Spain. Could just have rock, paper, scissored on those two! This is bullshit. All Chelsea can do now is to park the f*cking bus and hope for a counter attack in Munich.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    bayyeeerrrnn!!

lol at sergio ramos
    I know what was he shooting at

Though Real would win easily during the penalty shoot out

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

fantastic match , madrid lose but they lose with pride, its penalty kick after all, congrats to bayern

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

:scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::s corps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::sco rps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorp s::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps: :scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::s corps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::sco rps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorp s::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps: :scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::s corps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::sco rps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorp s::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps: :scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::s corps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::sco rps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorp s::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps: :scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::s corps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::sco rps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorp s::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps: :scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps::scorps:

Page 2 of 2 « First 12