Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Re: saskues gone mad with power

Sasuke isn't too overpowered IMO. If he were so overpowers he wouldn't have been easily mortally wounded TWICE in like 5 minutes against Kirabi. IMO Kirabi may be the strongest character in the story so far, and we barely saw what he was capable of. Sasuke still has a long way to go before he becomes overpowered.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke's words about it (simpsons style)

"Of course I'm mad with power! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It's boring, nobody listens to you!"

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Sasuke isn't overpowered. I don't think he is mad either. He's just always obsessed with revenge. It may be that the purpose of the 8 tails fight was for Sasuke to lose and not be seen as almighty, never failing.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rasenshurenken View Post
    i like it
    I like it too!

Hope he goes crazy in Konoha, killing a lot of shinobis.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

remember sasuke is an avenger. he already said that by himself
    he will definetly seek revenge against konoha, now that he knows the truth about is clan.slaughter
    the worst problem for him is that he as to face inumerous of shinobis including UZUMAKI NARUTO!!!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I, Axle will help bring about
    a New Age of RP

Quote Originally Posted by aVague View Post
    why you like it? you like distruction?

innocent ppl may die ...
    innocent people always die
    it makes no difference for Revenge

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ppl talking about sasuke losing 2 times from killerbee but they forgot what bee did it to escape from dying....

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    ppl talking about sasuke losing 2 times from killerbee but they forgot what bee did it to escape from dying....

Is that a knock on the 8-tails? He used a substitution like jutsu I believe the Akatsuki say. The 8-tails wanted to escape from his current life situation, not just escape Ameratsu. Thus, he disappeared rather than appearing somewhere else in the battle. Sasuke would be all used up after Ameratsu likely.

Also, like Kakashi said, "Revenge is a lonely road that leaves you feeling empty in the end." (I think it was that or something close, before the time-skip).

If the series is coming the a close, then I predict that Naruto will not fight Sasuke right now. Sasuke will be called back because of the 8-tails. I don't know if Sasuke is going to kill Madara, but I think he might step in while Madara is weak after fighting Konoha shinobi and Naruto and finish off Madara. His fights have been against weakened opponents (not necessarily his fault, except for Orochimaru {though he had good cause} ) except for Deidara.

I think it's either going to be Sasuke against Madara first, or Naruto first; they won't fight together as a team.

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Sasuke isn't overpowered. I don't think he is mad either. He's just always obsessed with revenge. It may be that the purpose of the 8 tails fight was for Sasuke to lose and not be seen as almighty, never failing.
    I agree with you. That fight was also good to bring him back to real life (though he'll never admit it in front of others).

But I wonder to whom the revenge will be directed to: Madara or Konoha? Both have harmed the clan - in case Madara's story is true.

Also wonder if it is the whole of Konoha or just Danzou and the elders.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is that a knock on the 8-tails? He used a substitution like jutsu I believe the Akatsuki say. The 8-tails wanted to escape from his current life situation, not just escape Ameratsu. Thus, he disappeared rather than appearing somewhere else in the battle. Sasuke would be all used up after Ameratsu likely.

Also, like Kakashi said, "Revenge is a lonely road that leaves you feeling empty in the end." (I think it was that or something close, before the time-skip).

If the series is coming the a close, then I predict that Naruto will not fight Sasuke right now. Sasuke will be called back because of the 8-tails. I don't know if Sasuke is going to kill Madara, but I think he might step in while Madara is weak after fighting Konoha shinobi and Naruto and finish off Madara. His fights have been against weakened opponents (not necessarily his fault, except for Orochimaru {though he had good cause} ) except for Deidara.

I think it's either going to be Sasuke against Madara first, or Naruto first; they won't fight together as a team.
    tobi(madara) cant be killed he has some kind shield inside his body actually his all body is shield...as we know first hokage killed him but somehow he resurrected ...but there is probably weakness after beating him maybe to put some seals on him to destroy his powers or at least to extract all his chakra from him...anyway sasuke dosent have yet chance to defeat him but his almost there ,he needs more speed more stamina and more chakra and special strategy to find his weakness...

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    tobi(madara) cant be killed he has some kind shield inside his body actually his all body is shield...as we know first hokage killed him but somehow he resurrected ...but there is probably weakness after beating him maybe to put some seals on him to destroy his powers or at least to extract all his chakra from him...anyway sasuke dosent have yet chance to defeat him but his almost there ,he needs more speed more stamina and more chakra and special strategy to find his weakness...
    We have never been told why the First assumed Madara was dead. Maybe he just saw him severly injured and assumed he was not breathing any more.

It has never been stated in the manga how he exactly died and if he has changed his body.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he changed his body indeed read this ....

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    We have never been told why the First assumed Madara was dead. Maybe he just saw him severly injured and assumed he was not breathing any more.

It has never been stated in the manga how he exactly died and if he has changed his body.
    Yeah it's odd that the first Hokage didn't finish him off given his level of threat. Also, UnknowNinjaName, I don't get how stopping that sword means he changed his body. It wouldn't be surprising given that the main villains tend to, { Orochimaru, Pein, ... }.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by aVague View Post
    why you like it? you like distruction?

innocent ppl may die ...
    What do you mean people may die? The concept of the Villages is too kill their enemies so as to stabilize their power.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah it's odd that the first Hokage didn't finish him off given his level of threat. Also, UnknowNinjaName, I don't get how stopping that sword means he changed his body. It wouldn't be surprising given that the main villains tend to, { Orochimaru, Pein, ... }.
    he change it his body or he has some kind shield, theres no shinobi who will stop sword with his arm....for example let someone trys to stop sasuke sword with his arm and u will see what will happen to him....

Page 2 of 2 « First 12