Page 22 of 76 « First ... 121819202122232425263272 ... Last»
Results 421 to 440 of 1501
  1. #421
    d. eviant Third Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Third Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,025
    Location
    Croatian Empire
    Lucid.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Form: Signature
    Size: 320 x 120
    Renders:
    - Afro Samurai #1
    - Afro Samurai #2
    Colours: Stick with the tones of white, black, brown and really light red.
    Effects: This is on you, I've got nothing special on my mind at this moment.
    Other: If you're going to use the first render, please center it, and for the second one, please put it on the side.


    Thanks in advance.
     
         

  2. #422
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is online now
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    15,996
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Like brothers we share. I want
    it all, take it back if you
    dare.
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Type: Signature
    Size: the size you need it to be.
    Stock/Render: (http://dk.playstation.com/media/YFpx...Avatar_PSP.jpg) (http://dk.playstation.com/media/YFpx...Avatar_PSP.jpg)
    Text: Spare us your pity, alien. You gush about your connection with nature, your primal wisdom, but what has it brought you?
    Where are your marvels of engineering? Your voyages of discovery? Your great insight into the nature of the universe? Even at our basest, when we dressed as you do, dwelt as you do, hunted as you do, lived as you do, we did more than merely survive. We built wonders. We made great journeys. We forged epics. You have not.
    You speak so proudly of the plugs dangling from your skulls, little realizing that they are but strings and you puppets. What little you have accomplished you attribute to the wisdom of your goddess, who is nothing but the voices of your dead echoing for all eternity. She moors you to the past, serving as a leash that keeps you as little better than apes, sad parodies of civilization that lack that special spark to become something more.
    We have come to your world in search of resources. Whether your actions drive us back or we take what we want and move on, the outcome is the same. We will depart from your wretched planet, leaving you behind. And in a thousand years, you will not have changed from this contact with another world. You will remain in your trees, hunting your prey, communing with your goddess, until your sun burns out and your world dies.
    And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
    Theme: I'd like a gigantic multi-quotation, if so to speak. The focus should not be on the stock. Rather, it should be on the words and their meaning.
    Other details: I need a clear, precise font for this.
     
         

  3. #423
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15,857
    Location
    Somewhere
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Type:Signature & Avatar
    Size: Decent size for the signature and Premium sized avatar.
    Stock/Render: Any preferred Image/Stock/Render for Byakuran

    Text: None for the ava and any text you see is fitting for the signature.
    Theme: Your choice.
    Other details: None, just make it awesome @_@ and if you could , could you make me several avatars to pick from? o-o
     
         

  4. #424
    Mudo's Avatar
    Status
    Mudo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    44,141
    Location
    USA
    Feeling nostalgic.
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Form: Avatar/animation
    Render:

    Just need someone to add an animation effect to it if possible, other then the gloss/shine effect. If possible can you offer what it would look like with different animations so that I can have one to choose from? You can also change some coloring around if you'd like as well as long as I have some to choose from.



    Form: Sig
    Render:
    . I'd like for it to kinda "pop", or stand out if you will, anything that you'd think would make it look amazing. Any other interesting animation to go along with it would be great as well.
    Text: Deep vengeance is the daughter of deep silence

    Good luck and thanks in advance :D[/QUOTE]
     
         

  5. #425
    #Believeit Marimo's Avatar
    Status
    Marimo is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,188
    Location
    Not in the kitchen.
    ._.
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Pickup:-

    Asuna:-
    -Meth-:- I am such a procrastinator



    Replies:-

    @Ultimate uzumaki form:-
    I am so sorry I didn't read your post there D: I am a bit busy so I am afraid I cannot do the sig request but I will take the avatar request since I feel guilty I have to make a Super saiyan 2 Gohan avatar right?



    I will not be taking anymore requests at the moment as I have exams D'x Will be back in the second week of December for requests
    Though there is a slight chance I might accept avatar request from time to time

    Also I noticed that some people aren't crediting the shop or removed the credits ¬¬ As long as you are using the graphic you must credit
     
         
    Last edited by Marimo; 11-10-2012 at 11:51 AM.

  6. #426
    Elmage G Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Elmage G Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,043
    Location
    jigoku
    O_O
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Kage Phoenix View Post
    Signature
    Size: 500x200
    Render:
    or

    Theme: Fiery or your choice
    -Pickup-

    Sorry phoenix>_> it appears that my creativity itself is fading away, for some weeks now I've been making crappy sigs

     
         

  7. #427
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Marimo View Post
    Pickup:-

    Asuna:-
    -Meth-:- I am such a procrastinator



    Replies:-

    @Ultimate uzumaki form:- I am so sorry I didn't read your post there D: I am a bit busy so I am afraid I cannot do the sig request but I will take the avatar request since I feel guilty I have to make a Super saiyan 2 Gohan avatar right?




    I will not be taking anymore requests at the moment as I have exams D'x Will be back in the second week of December for requests
    Though there is a slight chance I might accept avatar request from time to time

    Also I noticed that some people aren't crediting the shop or removed the credits ¬¬ As long as you are using the graphic you must credit
    Correct!
     
         

  8. #428
    Elmage G Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Elmage G Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,043
    Location
    jigoku
    O_O
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Third Sage View Post
    Form: Signature
    Size: 320 x 120
    Renders:
    - Afro Samurai #1
    - Afro Samurai #2
    Colours: Stick with the tones of white, black, brown and really light red.
    Effects: This is on you, I've got nothing special on my mind at this moment.
    Other: If you're going to use the first render, please center it, and for the second one, please put it on the side.


    Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    Type: Signature
    Size: the size you need it to be.
    Stock/Render: (http://dk.playstation.com/media/YFpx...Avatar_PSP.jpg) (http://dk.playstation.com/media/YFpx...Avatar_PSP.jpg)
    Text: Spare us your pity, alien. You gush about your connection with nature, your primal wisdom, but what has it brought you?
    Where are your marvels of engineering? Your voyages of discovery? Your great insight into the nature of the universe? Even at our basest, when we dressed as you do, dwelt as you do, hunted as you do, lived as you do, we did more than merely survive. We built wonders. We made great journeys. We forged epics. You have not.
    You speak so proudly of the plugs dangling from your skulls, little realizing that they are but strings and you puppets. What little you have accomplished you attribute to the wisdom of your goddess, who is nothing but the voices of your dead echoing for all eternity. She moors you to the past, serving as a leash that keeps you as little better than apes, sad parodies of civilization that lack that special spark to become something more.
    We have come to your world in search of resources. Whether your actions drive us back or we take what we want and move on, the outcome is the same. We will depart from your wretched planet, leaving you behind. And in a thousand years, you will not have changed from this contact with another world. You will remain in your trees, hunting your prey, communing with your goddess, until your sun burns out and your world dies.
    And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
    Theme: I'd like a gigantic multi-quotation, if so to speak. The focus should not be on the stock. Rather, it should be on the words and their meaning.
    Other details: I need a clear, precise font for this.
    -both accepted-

    although there is no guarantee that you will get this, if you don't receive your request after a week, then I couldn't do it due to school stuff

    @marimo how may people does sigs here, I thought we had new people~_~
     
         
    Last edited by Elmage G Ace; 11-10-2012 at 08:45 PM.

  9. #429
    #Believeit Marimo's Avatar
    Status
    Marimo is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,188
    Location
    Not in the kitchen.
    ._.
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    @Elmage:- Lets see, you me and Taka, Taka went on holidays again So I guess I will do this


    Hiring a gfxer who does both avatars and sigs
    If you are interest please vm/pm me some samples ^^~
     
         
    Last edited by Marimo; 11-10-2012 at 08:58 PM.

  10. #430
    Symbol of the Rebellion The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,705
    Location
    District 13
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Type: Signature
    Size: 400x200 or 500x300
    Stock/Render:

    Text: The Girl on Fire or May the odds be ever in your favour.
    Theme: Something woodlands or flame based.
    Other details: I trust your judgement.
     
         

  11. #431
    Elmage G Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Elmage G Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,043
    Location
    jigoku
    O_O
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Third Sage View Post
    Form: Signature
    Size: 320 x 120
    Renders:
    - Afro Samurai #1
    - Afro Samurai #2
    Colours: Stick with the tones of white, black, brown and really light red.
    Effects: This is on you, I've got nothing special on my mind at this moment.
    Other: If you're going to use the first render, please center it, and for the second one, please put it on the side.


    Thanks in advance.
    -pickup-

    The best I can do for now>_> damn my neck hurts>_<
     
         

  12. #432
    Senior Member Yveltal's Avatar
    Status
    Yveltal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,404
    Location
    turn around
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    -Pickup-

    Sorry phoenix>_> it appears that my creativity itself is fading away, for some weeks now I've been making crappy sigs

    _ what are you talking about, this is awesome!! :overjoy:
     
         

  13. #433
    d. eviant Third Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Third Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,025
    Location
    Croatian Empire
    Lucid.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    -pickup-

    The best I can do for now>_> damn my neck hurts>_<
    Thanks, looks great.
     
         

  14. #434
    Member mistavatar's Avatar
    Status
    mistavatar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    118
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Signature
    Stock/Render: http://www.animelion.com/wallpapers/...2178/1920/1200
    Text: Die. (in japanese and english please)
    Colors: Red and orange.
    Other details: Make it fantastic ^_^
     
         

  15. #435
    Member Ichigo88devil's Avatar
    Status
    Ichigo88devil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    230
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Form: Signature
    size: the size you want ^^
    Render: http://www12.0zz0.com/2012/11/08/14/424324862.png
    Text: Ichigo88devil
    Others: MAKE IT LOOKS COOL ^^
     
         

  16. #436
    Senior Member Stencil's Avatar
    Status
    Stencil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,538
    Location
    Den Haag
    Been quite inactive...
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Marimo View Post
    Pickup:-

    Asuna:-
    -Meth-:- I am such a procrastinator



    Replies:-

    @Ultimate uzumaki form:-
    I am so sorry I didn't read your post there D: I am a bit busy so I am afraid I cannot do the sig request but I will take the avatar request since I feel guilty I have to make a Super saiyan 2 Gohan avatar right?



    I will not be taking anymore requests at the moment as I have exams D'x Will be back in the second week of December for requests
    Though there is a slight chance I might accept avatar request from time to time

    Also I noticed that some people aren't crediting the shop or removed the credits ¬¬ As long as you are using the graphic you must credit
    Thank you! Will change when I get back, + rep
     
         

  17. #437
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15,857
    Location
    Somewhere
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudo View Post
    Form: Avatar/animation
    Render:

    Just need someone to add an animation effect to it if possible, other then the gloss/shine effect. If possible can you offer what it would look like with different animations so that I can have one to choose from? You can also change some coloring around if you'd like as well as long as I have some to choose from.



    Form: Sig
    Render:
    . I'd like for it to kinda "pop", or stand out if you will, anything that you'd think would make it look amazing. Any other interesting animation to go along with it would be great as well.
    Text: Deep vengeance is the daughter of deep silence

    Good luck and thanks in advance :D
    [/QUOTE]
    -Approved- for the ava only.

    And I think the options are :
     
         
    Last edited by Kamishiro; 11-12-2012 at 02:55 PM.

  18. #438
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15,857
    Location
    Somewhere
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

     
         

  19. #439
    Rohasu's Avatar
    Status
    Rohasu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,494
    Location
    California
    ________________________
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Type: Village Signature
    Size: Umm Any size that will work good for it.
    Stock/Render:





    Text: Cloaked Assassin Of Kumogakure
    Theme: Anything that fits with Roxas and Kumogakure mashed together :D
    Other details: something like this:
    also if you can and please do it, please do one village sig for each render please! especially the last render :D
     
         
    Last edited by Rohasu; 11-21-2012 at 01:41 AM.

  20. #440
    Senior Member Naruto N. Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto N. Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,158
    Location
    4th shinobi war
    too cool for a status
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Type: avatar
    Size:150/300
    Stock/Render:


    this isnt a must
    Text: Naruto N. Uzumaki
    Theme: redish
    Other details:make it amazing
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •