Page 7 of 76 « First ... 345678910111757 ... Last»
Results 121 to 140 of 1501
  1. #121
    Zwei's Avatar
    Status
    Zwei is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,451
    Location
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Type: Avatar.
    Size: 150 x 200
    Stock/Render: Any renders|stocks of Asuka Kazama from Tekken.
    Text: 風間 飛鳥
    Theme: Suprise moi.
    Other details: Suprise moi.

    ^.^
     
         

  2. #122
    Just a ☆ GFXer Wanna Be Ryuzetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuzetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,724
    Location
    ☆At an ⓗⓞⓣⓔⓛ
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
    Type: Avatar.
    Size: 150 x 200
    Stock/Render: Any renders|stocks of Asuka Kazama from Tekken.
    Text: 風間 飛鳥
    Theme: Suprise moi.
    Other details: Suprise moi.

    ^.^
    I'll take this if you don't mind.
     
         

  3. #123
    Jashin-Sama <3 TOP's Avatar
    Status
    TOP is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    33
    Location
    Malaysia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Marimo View Post
    Pick up: Top
    Hope you like it ^^~

    Code:
    http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u493/Flowergurl-/ava.png
    My gosh you are talented, may I know the program/brushes you used?
     
         

  4. #124
    #Believeit Marimo's Avatar
    Status
    Marimo is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,188
    Location
    Not in the kitchen.
    ._.
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    My gosh you are talented, may I know the program/brushes you used?
    Hehe thanks x3 Tho I am nothing compared to the pros OTL
    I use Photoshop Cs4. ^^~ I can't exactly remember what brushes I used as there are so many of them ._. but they lie under the category of 'blood splatter' bushes hope that helps c:
     
         

  5. #125
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Just wondering about my request back on page 4
     
         

  6. #126
    Zwei's Avatar
    Status
    Zwei is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,451
    Location
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzetsu View Post
    I'll take this if you don't mind.
    I was expecting Marimo to make my avatar, but, oh well.
    Just, dont save the avatar in JPG, i want it in PNG.
     
         

  7. #127
    Just a ☆ GFXer Wanna Be Ryuzetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuzetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,724
    Location
    ☆At an ⓗⓞⓣⓔⓛ
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
    I was expecting Marimo to make my avatar, but, oh well.
    Just, dont save the avatar in JPG, i want it in PNG.
    ok
     
         

  8. #128
    GIMP User beeduq's Avatar
    Status
    beeduq is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    110
    Location
    Greenland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Thank you for your hard work. ^^
     
         

  9. #129
    DEatH CaMp FoR cUtiEs lvnaruto's Avatar
    Status
    lvnaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    863
    Location
    @Raxacoricofalapatorius
    Re-adjusting to NB Forums
    again :D
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Type: Signature
    Size: not too sure about sizes (not too big)

    Stock/Render:

    *you don't have to include extra bits like the dragon

    Text: Could you include the Text "MusicMadArtist" plz
    Theme: Whatever suits; you guys are good.
    Other details: do your best
     
         

  10. #130
    Elmage G Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Elmage G Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,043
    Location
    jigoku
    O_O
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    is there a slot for a GFXer to join
     
         

  11. #131
    Senior Member Crocodile's Avatar
    Status
    Crocodile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,547
    Location
    Florida
    You're into fitness? How about
    fitness dic in your mouth
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by lvnaruto View Post
    Type: Signature
    Size: not too sure about sizes (not too big)

    Stock/Render:

    *you don't have to include extra bits like the dragon

    Text: Could you include the Text "MusicMadArtist" plz
    Theme: Whatever suits; you guys are good.
    Other details: do your best
    If it's okay with the Marimo I'll help him out with the requests and do this one.


     
         

  12. #132
    Nara..'s Avatar
    Status
    Nara.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,715
    Location
    Don't u know that I m at ur home!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    I want to say one thing, I like to do Sci-Fi sigs, so tell me if there are any
     
         

  13. #133
    DEatH CaMp FoR cUtiEs lvnaruto's Avatar
    Status
    lvnaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    863
    Location
    @Raxacoricofalapatorius
    Re-adjusting to NB Forums
    again :D
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    If it's okay with the Marimo I'll help him out with the requests and do this one.


    Thanks its brilliant
     
         

  14. #134
    #Believeit Marimo's Avatar
    Status
    Marimo is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,188
    Location
    Not in the kitchen.
    ._.
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Pick up: Z One

    Quote Originally Posted by Z-ONE View Post
    Cancel my current request

    Type: sig
    Size: same size as zone sig
    Stock/Render:



    Text: Order Of Assassins
    Theme: Coloniel America
    Other details:eh make it blend with the background
    A fail version of the winter theme ^^'




    Replies:

    elmage: Um yea I guess so c: But I would like to see some of your works or something etc first ^^~ vm or pm them to me if you want to join (=

    Crocodile: Woa, thank you for helping me out with the work here, highly appreciated ^^~ tho I don't want people out of the blue showing up, its awkward and other people start doing the same ._. but I know you from around the forums so I guess it's okay [: erm and I am a girl xP But thanks again x3

    Nara..: No sci-fci sigs as far as I remember. Btw I think you forgot to complete this request you undertook.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nara.. View Post
    I will take the sig if you don't mind
    ReLax: Um well Nara said he was going to complete it, but if he gets too busy then I will do it for you c: but it may take time OTL

    Nyanmaru: Request done halfway already b( *o*)d but not sure it will make you cry :L It will be finished by tomorrow hopefully (:
     
         
    Last edited by Marimo; 05-12-2012 at 09:00 AM.

  15. #135
    The True Shinigami King Sammy Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Sammy Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,289
    Location
    The Shinigami Realm
    noblesse oblige. I pray for
    your continuing service as a
    savior
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Marimo View Post
    Pick up: Z One



    A fail version of the winter theme ^^'




    Replies:

    elmage: Um yea I guess so c: But I would like to see some of your works or something etc first ^^~ vm or pm them to me if you want to join (=

    Crocodile: Woa, thank you for helping me out with the work here, highly appreciated ^^~ tho I don't want people out of the blue showing up, its awkward and other people start doing the same ._. but I know you from around the forums so I guess it's okay [: erm and I am a girl xP But thanks again x3

    Nara..: No sci-fci sigs as far as I remember. Btw I think you forgot to complete this request you undertook.



    ReLax: Um well Nara said he was going to complete it, but if he gets too busy then I will do it for you c: but it may take time OTL

    Nyanmaru: Request done halfway already b( *o*)d but not sure it will make you cry :L It will be finished by tomorrow hopefully (:
    Thank you
     
         

  16. #136
    Senior Member Ebi..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ebi.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,741
    I hope senpai notices me today
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Request Form^^~
    Type: Signature
    Size: 425X165
    Stock/Render:

    Text: None
    Theme: Whatever suits it is fine (something colorful preferred)
    Other details: I would like the lady of the shop to do this for me ~
    if your going to credit your shop, make the shop's logo blend with the sig as well.
    make me like it (im kinda picky with sigs i use from other people) :silly:
     
         

  17. #137
    #Believeit Marimo's Avatar
    Status
    Marimo is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,188
    Location
    Not in the kitchen.
    ._.
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakrazyebi View Post
    Request Form^^~
    Type: Signature
    Size: 425X165
    Stock/Render:

    Text: None
    Theme: Whatever suits it is fine (something colorful preferred)
    Other details: I would like the lady of the shop to do this for me ~
    if your going to credit your shop, make the shop's logo blend with the sig as well.
    make me like it (im kinda picky with sigs i use from other people) :silly:
    Request accepted~ but you will have to wait xP

    Just making a list of the requests I have to complete, if you name isn't here please let me know
    Nyanmaru done
    Zwei done
    ReLax - Sig done by elmage
    Nafan done
    Dakrazyebi done
    That's all I guess
    I will complete them in the above order unless someone helps me out ^^"

    Slots available: 0

    Not taking requests atm
     
         
    Last edited by Marimo; 05-19-2012 at 07:57 AM.

  18. #138
    Nyanmaru's Avatar
    Status
    Nyanmaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025
    Location
    Woods, staring at you.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Marimo View Post
    Pick up: Z One



    A fail version of the winter theme ^^'




    Replies:

    elmage: Um yea I guess so c: But I would like to see some of your works or something etc first ^^~ vm or pm them to me if you want to join (=

    Crocodile: Woa, thank you for helping me out with the work here, highly appreciated ^^~ tho I don't want people out of the blue showing up, its awkward and other people start doing the same ._. but I know you from around the forums so I guess it's okay [: erm and I am a girl xP But thanks again x3

    Nara..: No sci-fci sigs as far as I remember. Btw I think you forgot to complete this request you undertook.



    ReLax: Um well Nara said he was going to complete it, but if he gets too busy then I will do it for you c: but it may take time OTL

    Nyanmaru: Request done halfway already b( *o*)d but not sure it will make you cry :L It will be finished by tomorrow hopefully (:
    It's okay. Thank you
     
         

  19. #139
    #Believeit Marimo's Avatar
    Status
    Marimo is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,188
    Location
    Not in the kitchen.
    ._.
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Pick up: Nyanmaru
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    Type: Signature ^^
    Size: 150 x 400?
    Stock/Render:

    Text: -
    Theme: Romantic.
    Other details: Make it looks super romantic that I will cry.

    Hope you like it, It's a re-do as I was not satisfied with the first one :L
     
         

  20. #140
    Nyanmaru's Avatar
    Status
    Nyanmaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025
    Location
    Woods, staring at you.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    What does the text say?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •