Page 77 of 77 « First ... 27 677374757677
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1530
  1. #1521
    Yahiko24 Solaire the firstborn's Avatar
    Status
    Solaire the firstborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,445
    Location
    your mom's basement
    I'm a Barbie girl
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    I'm taking requests
    but before you request, read the rules plix here
     
         

  2. #1522
    Onii Chan's Avatar
    Status
    Onii Chan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,261
    Location
    Ancient Jōmaegakure
    Yo What, Mate?!
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Type: ava
    Size: 500 height 370 width
    Stock/Render: http://cegroni.com/data/uploads/19/324903-gaara.jpg
    Text: 真実の言葉
    Other details: text in the middle bottom, make it big and make it a large glowing effect. Make the glow match so it looks like his face is being lightened up by the glow of the text.
     
         

  3. #1523
    Rokudaime Hokage 7Deadly Sin's Avatar
    Status
    7Deadly Sin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    632
    Location
    illusion world
    Believe in God - 7DS
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Type : Signature
    Size : in the size like u did one of the oldest one
    stick/render : ,
    text : 6th.Kakashi
    other details : text somehowere in middle or wherever it looks good Missing Shinobiz and please try make it looks sick color dark way or soemthing i saw lot of ur works thank you
     
         

  4. #1524
    Yahiko24 Solaire the firstborn's Avatar
    Status
    Solaire the firstborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,445
    Location
    your mom's basement
    I'm a Barbie girl
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Onii Chan View Post
    Type: ava
    Size: 500 height 370 width
    Stock/Render: http://cegroni.com/data/uploads/19/324903-gaara.jpg
    Text: 真実の言葉
    Other details: text in the middle bottom, make it big and make it a large glowing effect. Make the glow match so it looks like his face is being lightened up by the glow of the text.
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Deadly Sin View Post
    Type : Signature
    Size : in the size like u did one of the oldest one
    stick/render : ,
    text : 6th.Kakashi
    other details : text somehowere in middle or wherever it looks good Missing Shinobiz and please try make it looks sick color dark way or soemthing i saw lot of ur works thank you
    accepted
     
         

  5. #1525
    Yahiko24 Solaire the firstborn's Avatar
    Status
    Solaire the firstborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,445
    Location
    your mom's basement
    I'm a Barbie girl
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    pick up

    Onii Chan


    7Deadly Sin

     
         

  6. #1526
    Rokudaime Hokage 7Deadly Sin's Avatar
    Status
    7Deadly Sin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    632
    Location
    illusion world
    Believe in God - 7DS
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Solaire the firstborn View Post
    pick up

    Onii Chan


    7Deadly Sin

    EDITED BY ME HOPE U READ IT MY FRIEND ITS LAST REQUEST
    i hope u read this im very suprised by ur work u did at my signature it looks pretty gaming signature style i love it totaly i would like to request 1 more sign to do mee please now read what i ask

    1.The signature u made me right now keep it like that just add it under the 6th.kakashi name the text " EaSt "

    2. in the request u see the other kakashi with the sword can u please do me there in the same size just with name " eGloryKresh " and under it " Europe "
    Style color different from the one right now " something like Blue,Light Blue,Thunder or w.e i thank you a lot again i will wait for this work .

    your kresh !
     
         
    Last edited by 7Deadly Sin; 09-28-2015 at 07:39 PM.

  7. #1527
    Onii Chan's Avatar
    Status
    Onii Chan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,261
    Location
    Ancient Jōmaegakure
    Yo What, Mate?!
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Type: ava
    Size: 500 height 370 width
    Stock/Render: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ca88d9fe1c.jpg
    Text: 真実の言葉
    Other details: If you can find a better stock then that is fine, this one is all i could find. Put the text large and i don't care where you put it. Put color in the picture if possible. And uhm... i think it would be cool if you put a inside of a dojo roof as the background, as if he was standing in a dojo and the camera is looking up from his feet or whatever, ya know.

    Also thanks for the other picture, it was amazing!

    Also I'm adding these images as well if that's okay? all of these with the same setting and size, text as the other one. If i have a specific setting for the image i will state it below the link.

    http://orig07.deviantart.net/e7de/f/...x3-d80hfjc.png
    Similar to the gaara one you first did for me, glow and such. Dark background, put a slight texture to the background if you like, the texture won't matter regardless if you do it or not but it would look cool... maybe? don't know.

    http://cs625830.vk.me/v625830437/37671/O1JiJ7sshIU.jpg
    Snow background and such.
     
         
    Last edited by Onii Chan; 10-01-2015 at 12:16 AM.

  8. #1528
    Head Chef Musashibo's Avatar
    Status
    Musashibo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    11,707
    Location
    Sin City
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Type: Signature x2 if possible (if not then only 1 of the brown haired character)
    Size: max size 500x200
    Stock/Render: 2 Images 1 for each signature( if I can only request 1 then pick the brown haired character please.
    Text: No text needed, but if you wanna sign it go right ahead.
    Other details: I just want some nice signatures that doesn't seem too busy. Tech graphics not really something I like, but i'm flexible with everything else. If anything I'd like a yellow tint for the blonde character and an orange one more for the brown haired character. Thank you if you accept my request in advanced and I hope you have fun with the request as well.
     
         

  9. #1529
    ☂☁ Hēi's Avatar
    Status
    Hēi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    23,284
    Location
    遠く離れて
    Hēi is not allowed to have a
    status.
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Onii Chan View Post
    Type: ava
    Size: 500 height 370 width
    Stock/Render: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ca88d9fe1c.jpg
    Text: 真実の言葉
    Other details: If you can find a better stock then that is fine, this one is all i could find. Put the text large and i don't care where you put it. Put color in the picture if possible. And uhm... i think it would be cool if you put a inside of a dojo roof as the background, as if he was standing in a dojo and the camera is looking up from his feet or whatever, ya know.

    Also thanks for the other picture, it was amazing!

    Also I'm adding these images as well if that's okay? all of these with the same setting and size, text as the other one. If i have a specific setting for the image i will state it below the link.

    http://orig07.deviantart.net/e7de/f/...x3-d80hfjc.png
    Similar to the gaara one you first did for me, glow and such. Dark background, put a slight texture to the background if you like, the texture won't matter regardless if you do it or not but it would look cool... maybe? don't know.

    http://cs625830.vk.me/v625830437/37671/O1JiJ7sshIU.jpg
    Snow background and such.
    Accepted
     
         

  10. #1530
    Yahiko24 Solaire the firstborn's Avatar
    Status
    Solaire the firstborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,445
    Location
    your mom's basement
    I'm a Barbie girl
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by 7Deadly Sin View Post
    EDITED BY ME HOPE U READ IT MY FRIEND ITS LAST REQUEST
    i hope u read this im very suprised by ur work u did at my signature it looks pretty gaming signature style i love it totaly i would like to request 1 more sign to do mee please now read what i ask

    1.The signature u made me right now keep it like that just add it under the 6th.kakashi name the text " EaSt "

    2. in the request u see the other kakashi with the sword can u please do me there in the same size just with name " eGloryKresh " and under it " Europe "
    Style color different from the one right now " something like Blue,Light Blue,Thunder or w.e i thank you a lot again i will wait for this work .

    your kresh !
    accepted
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •