View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itachi

    16 34.78%
  • Tsunade

    12 26.09%
  • Itachi cockslashes with no difficulty.

    15 32.61%
  • Genjutsu, kunai GG

    2 4.35%
  • Tsunade wins by throwing a rock.

    1 2.17%
  • 50/50

    0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 69
  1. #1
    The top of your top tier Hmph's Avatar
    Status
    Hmph is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    484
    Location
    lol gtfo
    This user has no status.
     

    Itachi vs Tsunade

    Restrictions: Mangekyo sharingan
    Distance: 25 metres
    Location: Konoha
    SOM:IC
     
         
    Last edited by Hmph; 04-27-2012 at 08:23 PM.

  2. #2
    The Professor Itachi Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,551
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    Is this a joke?
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmph View Post
    Restrictions: Mangekyo sharingan
    Distance: 25 metres
    Location: Konoha
    SOM:IC
    Are you trolling?
     
         

  4. #4
    Toad Sage Utterly Gutsy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Utterly Gutsy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    144
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    , isn't it obvi? Itachi no contest, you don't need a thread to know this.
     
         

  5. #5
    The top of your top tier Hmph's Avatar
    Status
    Hmph is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    484
    Location
    lol gtfo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    There are actually some people who think Tsunade can beat Itachi (without MS) so I'm waiting for them to post.
     
         

  6. #6
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,984
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    I actually laughed irl
     
         

  7. #7
    a proud non-fanboy boy o_o DeadSoul's Avatar
    Status
    DeadSoul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    230
    Location
    believe it or not, Iraq.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    like they mentioned before me..itachi wins..maybe even low diff i'm not sure >_>
     
         

  8. #8
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,067
    Location
    Gamma Quadrant Sector 4
    Just an average guy.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    Why restrict MS ?
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member -Hatake-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Hatake- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,784
    Location
    Really?
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by sage naruto 123 View Post
    Why restrict MS ?
    He doesn't need it.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member
    Status
    andrewperez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    503
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    With out ms tsunade wins this.... itachi with out his ms he is screwed plus she is in the village that means she can get aid at anymoment.... plus itachi doesn't have any moves to attack from far just fire jutsus .... if itachi gets close instant death
     
         

  11. #11
    The Tyrant of the Mist Mizukage88's Avatar
    Status
    Mizukage88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    Tsunade wins this itachi is the weakest ninja ever just like negato and minato
     
         

  12. #12
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,542
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    So people actually believe Itachi could beat Tsunade without using MS technics? Wow he is really overrated like i've already said. Tsunade will kill him. Itachi without MS doesn't have a killing move and he can't dodge her attacks for too long, and he will run out of stamina.
     
         

  13. #13
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,984
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewperez View Post
    With out ms tsunade wins this.... itachi with out his ms he is screwed plus she is in the village that means she can get aid at anymoment.... plus itachi doesn't have any moves to attack from far just fire jutsus .... if itachi gets close instant death


    First of all i thought it was 1 vs 1 why bring in aid or are you not confident.
    Itachi doesnt have any moves to attack her?. I agree his regular katons will do very little because sasuke even said such low rank fire techniques will not kill him and that obviously isnt killing somebody like tsunade.

    Also Tsunade strength is something to be scared of but she isnt landing a hint. Sure when it comes to pure skill she has a 0.5 advantage over itachi in taijutsu but that is nothing. Not when your speed is 3. Itachi will dominate her in a taijutsu fight, her speed is so poor adding the sharigan which enhances itachi's reflexes isnt helping her because itachi doesnt need the sharigan to keep up with such speed. With his superior reflexes, speed, handspeed and taijutsu skill he will dominate tsunade is a taijutsu fight although this will be a waste of time because taijutsu isng kill her

    But thats where genjutsu comes in. We saw what itachi did with a 3 tomoe sharigan against oro and cut his hand off. He can repeat the same feat and instead cut tsunade's head off. For all her medic prowess she isnt hidan, she isnt immortal. If you cut her head off she dies. Similarly he tricked diedora who nearly blew himself up

    Izanami isnt even an ms technique although it isnt needed in such a fight
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 04-27-2012 at 08:51 PM.

  14. #14
    ᴀɴᴜʙɪs's Avatar
    Status
    ᴀɴᴜʙɪs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14,568
    I swear for GOD I'm moving
    on!!
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    You restrict MS, but not the Sharingan itself. A Genjutsu can still be cast via Sharingan and if a Genjutsu is cast via Sharingan, then it is possible Tsunade would have the will-power to overcome (The same as Orochimaru). The Sharingan is a powerful and useful tool used by Itachi and with its abilities could dodge almost every one of Tsunade attacks.

    However, you still have to take en-account the healing abilities from Tsunade if any damage might come to harm.

    I say Draw.
    __________________________________________________

    Off-Topic: Was not really needed for a discussion, but I assist being that many Fans would try to overate a certain character or both at the matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post


    First of all i thought it was 1 vs 1 why bring in aid or are you not confident.
    Itachi doesnt have any moves to attack her?. I agree his regular katons will do very little because sasuke even said such low rank fire techniques will not kill him and that obviously isnt killing somebody like tsunade.

    Also Tsunade strength is something to be scared of but she isnt landing a hint. Sure when it comes to pure skill she has a 0.5 advantage over itachi in taijutsu but that is nothing. Not when your speed is 3. Itachi will dominate her in a taijutsu fight, her speed is so poor adding the sharigan which enhances itachi's reflexes isnt helping her because itachi doesnt need the sharigan to keep up with such speed. With his superior reflexes, speed, handspeed and taijutsu skill he will dominate tsunade is a taijutsu fight although this will be a waste of time because taijutsu isng kill her

    But thats where genjutsu comes in. We saw what itachi did with a 3 tomoe sharigan against oro and cut his hand off. He can repeat the same feat and instead cut tsunade's head off. For all her medic prowess she isnt hidan, she isnt immortal. If you cut her head off she dies. Similarly he tricked diedora who nearly blew himself up

    Izanami isnt even an ms technique although it isnt needed in such a fight
    Bold: I see you go by the Data Book and-all, but your assumptions are a little bit biased sometimes. I wanted little parts, but the paragraph would do fine.

    First off, you are correct about her Taijutsu. Tsunade's strength does not compare to Itachi's. You would say, or it is obvious, that her strength is above Itachi's. You also pointed out that her speed along with strength is also not on Itachi's level and even without Shringan could he could dominate the battle in any way. However, I think otherwise.

    When in battle it sometimes hard to determine your opponents movements. In any situation the battle could change with one simple attack or distraction to Itachi. You say Itachi would not need Sharingan, but at any given moment or a slight of distraction could be his downfall. This could happen regardless of any Rank or Tittle. So, you saying he might not need Sharingan to fight Tsunade because of her speed tells me you underestimating her, especially with skills and experience on her belt.

    Underline: Why result to Genjutsu when this is a battle of "Strength". I know Tsunade would win the battle, but you have doubts of Itachi losing (Not saying you are a Fan). What you are saying is that the strength of Tsunade is to much for Itachi to handle so he would use methods to paralysis her and then kill her. Not actual fighting, but still a battle.

    However, in my opinion (or crazy speculation), I have thought of the semi-battle between Orochimaru and Itachi as it is a bit unnormal to Fans on Itachi's view or what ever (Again, not saying you are a Fan). It is true that Itachi use a Sharingan Genjutsu on Orochimaru, but it was with Orochimaru's will-power to overcome the Genjutsu. Itachi notice this and cut off his hand to prevent himself from releasing himself from the illusion.

    Conclusion (My Opinion): Itachi knows not to underestimate the Sannin or Tsunade. He would be using his Sharingan.
     
         
    Last edited by ᴀɴᴜʙɪs; 04-27-2012 at 09:14 PM.

  15. #15
    Vigilante Green Hood's Avatar
    Status
    Green Hood is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    116
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    Is this a joke?


    Seems not.
     
         

  16. #16
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,427
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    So people actually believe Itachi could beat Tsunade without using MS technics? Wow he is really overrated like i've already said. Tsunade will kill him. Itachi without MS doesn't have a killing move and he can't dodge her attacks for too long, and he will run out of stamina.
    Please tell me ur playing please..he can't dodge her attacks he has sharingan an is a taijutsu god if I must say he will dodge her attacks all day long.. No killing moves Wat If he puts her in genjutsu it's all down here from there he could just. Ur her head off wit a Kunai.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member
    Status
    andrewperez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    503
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post


    First of all i thought it was 1 vs 1 why bring in aid or are you not confident.
    Itachi doesnt have any moves to attack her?. I agree his regular katons will do very little because sasuke even said such low rank fire techniques will not kill him and that obviously isnt killing somebody like tsunade.

    Also Tsunade strength is something to be scared of but she isnt landing a hint. Sure when it comes to pure skill she has a 0.5 advantage over itachi in taijutsu but that is nothing. Not when your speed is 3. Itachi will dominate her in a taijutsu fight, her speed is so poor adding the sharigan which enhances itachi's reflexes isnt helping her because itachi doesnt need the sharigan to keep up with such speed. With his superior reflexes, speed, handspeed and taijutsu skill he will dominate tsunade is a taijutsu fight although this will be a waste of time because taijutsu isng kill herhe


    But thats where genjutsu comes in. We saw what itachi did with a 3 tomoe sharigan against oro and cut his hand off. He can repeat the same feat and instead cut tsunade's head off. For all her medic prowess she isnt hidan, she isnt immortal. If you cut her head off she dies. Similarly he tricked diedora who nearly blew himself up

    Izanami isnt even an ms technique although it isnt needed in such a fight
    Good one but you forgot tsunade has summon tech .... genjutsu will be useless she can have a little slug on her back to break her out of the genjutsu... so genjutsu is a none factor.... as of speed I say they are equal in speed give her the benifit of the doubt she is the kage...... with out the ms itachi is no longer a kage lvl
     
         

  18. #18
    New Group Shisui Uchiha! MriRoN's Avatar
    Status
    MriRoN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    807
    Location
    Uchiha District
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    Ok why restrict Itachi's distance when Tsunade will be attack at close range like centimeters from each other and second Itachi would kinda destroy Tsunade by putter her in a weak genjutsu and just throwing a kunai at her face. See Itachi would win without Mangekyou Sharingan
     
         

  19. #19
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,067
    Location
    Gamma Quadrant Sector 4
    Just an average guy.
     

    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    Itachi wins simple
     
         

  20. #20
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Itachi vs Tsunade

    Itachi wins.

    Why does he win? 1. Izanami is very similar to Izanagi, which Tobi and Danzo used. They used it with regular Sharingan, not MS, so if Izanami is a Sharingan technique he can still use it even if MS is forbidden. We saw how Tobi used Izanagi, but since we don't know what Izanami is I'm not saying it can 1 hit her, but it would most likely be a last resort that he would use, like he is now.

    2. He is faster than Tsunade.

    3. Tsunade wouldn't get any help from aid because it is 1 vs 1, not like, 10 vs 1. -.-

    4. He can still put her in Genjutsu without MS, but she might be able to break it.

    5. As soon as Tsunade's mark runs out of chakra (like during the fight with Orochimaru and she turned old,) she won't regenerate anymore.
     
         
    Last edited by Netsui; 04-27-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •