Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Crushing noobs arguments with
    logic.

Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

The only team in the West that can upset the Oklahoma City Thunder and San Antonio Spurs in my opinion are the Los Angeles Lakers.

Not sure neither the Clippers nor the Grizzlies can upset the Spurs in Round 2. So, they're my pick there to go to the Western Conference Finals. As for the Thunder, things won't get easier in round 2 for them as they face who I believe will be Kobe and the Lakers. Denver is a good team but I just don't think they're good enough to beat the Lakers four times in a series.

Then as I look to the East I become very disappointed. Hawks can beat the Celtics but there's no way any team in the East can beat the Heat four games in a series. Chicago lost Derrick Rose, Orlando doesn't have Dwight Howard (even with him I don't see them being able to beat the Heat four times in a series), Celtics don't have Ray Allen who would be needed in a series against the Heat, Indiana Pacers would probably give the Heat some problems here and there, and clearly the Knicks and 76ers aren't going anywhere.

Status
    Apr 2012
    logic.

The only team in the West that can upset the Oklahoma City Thunder and San Antonio Spurs in my opinion are the Los Angeles Lakers.

Not sure neither the Clippers nor the Grizzlies can upset the Spurs in Round 2. So, they're my pick there to go to the Western Conference Finals. As for the Thunder, things won't get easier in round 2 for them as they face who I believe will be Kobe and the Lakers. Denver is a good team but I just don't think they're good enough to beat the Lakers four times in a series.

Then as I look to the East I become very disappointed. Hawks can beat the Celtics but there's no way any team in the East can beat the Heat four games in a series. Chicago lost Derrick Rose, Orlando doesn't have Dwight Howard (even with him I don't see them being able to beat the Heat four times in a series), Celtics don't have Ray Allen who would be needed in a series against the Heat, Indiana Pacers would probably give the Heat some problems here and there, and clearly the Knicks and 76ers aren't going anywhere.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Lakers played amazing Sunday. If they continue to play like that they might make it back to the Finals. Would really like to see Kobe beat Lebron in the finals. That Grizzlies game was pathetic. I'm glad I kept watching it though.

Status
    Apr 2012
    logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    Lakers played amazing Sunday. If they continue to play like that they might make it back to the Finals. Would really like to see Kobe beat Lebron in the finals. That Grizzlies game was pathetic. I'm glad I kept watching it though.

Haha, that's called getting cocky and comfortable with a lead and in the playoffs you cannot do that.

THAT and the Clippers never had the mindset that they should just pack up and get ready for Game 2. They're a young, determined team and will fight every second until the final buzzer.

I think the Grizzlies will take them a bit more seriously here on out. That was embarrassing.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

I may be a girl, but I love the NBA!

Especially the OKC Team. They are a young team, that has alot of amazing players!
    I can see them going far, but not too sure about winning the Finals.
    But I can see Miami vs OKC. Anyone else?

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenKirin View Post

Haha, that's called getting cocky and comfortable with a lead and in the playoffs you cannot do that.

THAT and the Clippers never had the mindset that they should just pack up and get ready for Game 2. They're a young, determined team and will fight every second until the final buzzer.

I think the Grizzlies will take them a bit more seriously here on out. That was embarrassing.
    Yeah, when the Clippers bench came in the Grizzlies got lazy. Hollins should have got them a little more fired up during that timeout when the Clippers had it down to 12 or so.

Status
    Mar 2010
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

76ers got this without D-Rose the Bulls are nothing
    p.s. We won tonight by 14 or 16 and the Bulls will be eliminated from the playoffs in 3 more games
    GO 76ERZ !'!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sir Hoshigaki; 05-02-2012 at 04:03 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    logic.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamerox9 View Post
    76ers got this without D-Rose the Bulls are nothing
    p.s. We won tonight by 14 or 16 and the Bulls will be eliminated from the playoffs in 3 more games
    GO 76ERZ !'!!!!!!!!!
    Hope what you say is the case because this is just ONE game without Rose. Series tied 1-1.

The Chicago Bulls can defeat the 76ers three more times without Rose. They've proved they can beat Elite teams that are better than Philadelphia without #1. So we will have to just watch and see how the rest of the series unfolds.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Hope what you say is the case because this is just ONE game without Rose. Series tied 1-1.

The Chicago Bulls can defeat the 76ers three more times without Rose. They've proved they can beat Elite teams that are better than Philadelphia without #1. So we will have to just watch and see how the rest of the series unfolds.
    this. the bulls are more than enough to beat the sixers w/o rose. now the conf. semis is a different issue... i think they will lose the hawks or boston whichever one the play.

Status
    May 2008
    I, Axle will help bring about
    a New Age of RP

Heat = Championship

Nuff said

Status
    May 2012
    #Pray4NB

A team to watch put for is the hawks i heard al horford is coming back if they make it to the next round

Status
    May 2008
    a New Age of RP

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    A team to watch put for is the hawks i heard al horford is coming back if they make it to the next round
    yeah the hawks are scary, they gave the bulls a run for their money last year, and I personally was scared if they had won and played against LeBron and the heat

Status
    Apr 2012
    logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Axle View Post
    Heat = Championship

Nuff said
    Not sold on the Heat winning it all...

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    Indiana are even more dangerous. I mean, the Hawks played the Celtics when they didn't have Rondo, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, or KG playing and the game was still close. Only person the Hawks were missing was Al Horford at the time I believe. Josh Smith and Joe Johnson certainly played.

Still... they're a good team...

Status
    May 2008
    a New Age of RP

Not sold on the Heat winning it all...

Indiana are even more dangerous. I mean, the Hawks played the Celtics when they didn't have Rondo, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, or KG playing and the game was still close. Only person the Hawks were missing was Al Horford at the time I believe. Josh Smith and Joe Johnson certainly played.

Still... they're a good team...
    I'm not sold on them winning either, but their my team and I'll cheer for them, also LeBron heats up in the playoffs, he doesn't gaf about the regular season anymore so he'll put everything on the line in these playoffs

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

heats or bulls

Status
    Apr 2012
    logic.

I'm not sold on them winning either, but their my team and I'll cheer for them, also LeBron heats up in the playoffs, he doesn't gaf about the regular season anymore so he'll put everything on the line in these playoffs

Ah, you're a Miami Heat fan! True fans should cheer for their team and BELIEVE that in the end they can win it undoubtedly.

Unfortunately, my only problem with LeBron (beside people saying he's better than Kobe) is he does great during both the regular season and first three rounds of the Playoffs, but then seems to choke in the Finals. Let's hope he learned something valuable last year.

Status
    May 2008
    a New Age of RP

Ah, you're a Miami Heat fan! True fans should cheer for their team and BELIEVE that in the end they can win it undoubtedly.

Unfortunately, my only problem with LeBron (beside people saying he's better than Kobe) is he does great during both the regular season and first three rounds of the Playoffs, but then seems to choke in the Finals. Let's hope he learned something valuable last year.
    I'm not an actual heat fan, more of a LeBron fan, but what you say is true. I'm hoping for him to show up this year and get a crown to go on his head.

oh and FYI, he is better than Kobe :D

Status
    Apr 2012
    logic.

I'm not an actual heat fan, more of a LeBron fan, but what you say is true. I'm hoping for him to show up this year and get a crown to go on his head.

oh and FYI, he is better than Kobe :D
    Haha, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

Difference from being probably the BEST Athlete in the NBA and Best Player. I feel Kobe is the latter while LBJ is the first.

Status
    May 2008
    a New Age of RP

Haha, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

Difference from being probably the BEST Athlete in the NBA and Best Player. I feel Kobe is the latter while LBJ is the first.
    True, and your entitled to yours also but......LeBron is both

Status
    May 2011
    Sosa

Heat going to sweep knicks?