Page 7 of 9 « First ... 3456789 Last»
Results 121 to 140 of 170
  1. #121
    Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,010
    Mudbutt
     



    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    OKC or Spurs
     
         

  2. #122
    RekeHavoc's Avatar
    Status
    RekeHavoc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,995
    Location
    California
    Sosa
     

    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    spurs bout' to put on a "whoppin" with the clippers. Showing them what real NBA playoff contenders are like
     
         

  3. #123
    Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,010
    Mudbutt
     



    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    Clippers are ok too
     
         

  4. #124
    RekeHavoc's Avatar
    Status
    RekeHavoc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,995
    Location
    California
    Sosa
     

    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    It would be funny to see the clippers and lakers in the conference finals lol, but i highly doubt that will happen, both lakers and clippers look like they are in for a long one
     
         

  5. #125
    Hippie Tree Tree Guru's Avatar
    Status
    Tree Guru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    63
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    Seems like the 76ers are giving the Celtics a run for their money, and the Pacers are giving the Heat problems as well.

    I knew that OKC wasn't gonna sweep it, but I still wanted them to get the tree in the row to get the ball rolling. However, they lost by three tonight while at the Staples Center so maybe they can take the next two instead. Spurs are gonna wreak the Clippers, there's no doubt in my mind.
     
         

  6. #126
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,097
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    Lakers man I was getting worried but yea we won :D
     
         

  7. #127
    RekeHavoc's Avatar
    Status
    RekeHavoc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,995
    Location
    California
    Sosa
     

    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Lakers man I was getting worried but yea we won :D
    barely

    Fawkin ibaka, why did he go for that stupid putback, did he not realize they needed 3 points to tie and not too! westbrook was wide open behind him too :sy: Its ok thou, this is a interesting series to watch for sure :D
     
         

  8. #128
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,077
    Location
    canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by RekeHavoc View Post
    barely

    Fawkin ibaka, why did he go for that stupid putback, did he not realize they needed 3 points to tie and not too! westbrook was wide open behind him too :sy: Its ok thou, this is a interesting series to watch for sure :D
    lol agree im going for La even though they are both my teams

    i just didnt want them to get swept .......
    thats embarssing for the celtics though
     
         

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by RekeHavoc View Post
    barely

    Fawkin ibaka, why did he go for that stupid putback, did he not realize they needed 3 points to tie and not too! westbrook was wide open behind him too :sy: Its ok thou, this is a interesting series to watch for sure :D
    When he got the rebound there was like 2 seconds on the clock, max. For him to locate westbrook, turn around and snap the pass, and then westbrooke to get the shot off in time would have been impossible, his best option was to put it back up, hope bynum screws up and fouls him and get an and one. Durants shot just went in and out, that's all there is to it, the lakers lucked out, I still say OKC in 5.
     
         

  10. #130
    RekeHavoc's Avatar
    Status
    RekeHavoc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,995
    Location
    California
    Sosa
     

    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Hasashi~ View Post
    When he got the rebound there was like 2 seconds on the clock, max. For him to locate westbrook, turn around and snap the pass, and then westbrooke to get the shot off in time would have been impossible, his best option was to put it back up, hope bynum screws up and fouls him and get an and one. Durants shot just went in and out, that's all there is to it, the lakers lucked out, I still say OKC in 5.
    True. Also, durant had plenty of time to step closer to the 3pt line, he didnt have to take that deep 3, there was plenty of time left on the clock, but its all good. Was a fun game to watch :D
     
         

  11. #131
    Hippie Tree Tree Guru's Avatar
    Status
    Tree Guru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    63
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    Spurs let the Clippers think they were gonna win it seems like.

    jeez
     
         

  12. #132
    Trust in me. Crutch Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Crutch Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,836
    He is the Crutch, his works
    are perfect, and all his ways
    are just.
     



    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    San Antonio Spurs are a force to be reckoned with. They were merciless to the Clippers in the latter half of the game. I don't see the Clippers winning Game 4. This will be a second sweep.
     
         

  13. #133
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,589
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    I am back! Let the celebration
    begin!
     

    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    GO KOBE BRYANT!!!!!!! (and the supporting cast)

    They can even the series tonight!
     
         

  14. #134
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,077
    Location
    canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    GO KOBE BRYANT!!!!!!! (and the supporting cast)

    They can even the series tonight!
    know they cant But Lets go wEST ! as long as its not cetlics whatever
     
         

  15. #135
    RekeHavoc's Avatar
    Status
    RekeHavoc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,995
    Location
    California
    Sosa
     

    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    Spurs are sweeping the clippers for sure, they are def. looking good towards going all the way. Looks like OKC will take this 4-1, i think they will win game 5 at OKC and put the Lakers out. Will be fun watching the spurs v. thunder, westbrook and parker will be a nice match up to watch
     
         

  16. #136
    Member RasenKirin's Avatar
    Status
    RasenKirin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    426
    Location
    Seattle to Seoul
    Crushing noobs arguments with
    logic.
     

    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    For some reason, I've got Indiana winning 4-2 and the Sixers beating the Celtics 4-3.

    I feel like Danny Granger is underrated... he should be considered the Star Player for the Indiana Pacers.
     
         

  17. #137
    overcome hatred with love ackeem1992's Avatar
    Status
    ackeem1992 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,210
    Location
    jamaica
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    heats vs pacers, heats won James 40 points!
     
         

  18. #138
    overcome hatred with love ackeem1992's Avatar
    Status
    ackeem1992 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,210
    Location
    jamaica
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenKirin View Post
    For some reason, I've got Indiana winning 4-2 and the Sixers beating the Celtics 4-3.

    I feel like Danny Granger is underrated... he should be considered the Star Player for the Indiana Pacers.
    yeah that boy has anger issues though, but a awesome 3 point shooter
     
         

  19. #139
    Loves One Piece PUU's Avatar
    Status
    PUU is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,204
    Location
    DA BURGH
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by ackeem1992 View Post
    yeah that boy has anger issues though, but a awesome 3 point shooter
    i agree granger is a good player but he is extra with the after the whistle trash talking

    dwade stepped up big today and lebron had one of those cavs games which they will need to advance further in the playoffs... also props to haslem for stepping up too
     
         

  20. #140
    overcome hatred with love ackeem1992's Avatar
    Status
    ackeem1992 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,210
    Location
    jamaica
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by PUU View Post
    i agree granger is a good player but he is extra with the after the whistle trash talking

    dwade stepped up big today and lebron had one of those cavs games which they will need to advance further in the playoffs... also props to haslem for stepping up too
    yeah major props to Udonis! even after a busted eye the man still kept wetting shots
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •