Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 41

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member chickmashine's Avatar
    Status
    chickmashine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    The first thing I have to introduce my readers to is the importance of the cover pages in Naruto and how to understand them.

    Kishimoto has a definite outline of Naruto planned. Little bits of information that he planted in part one play a big role in part two. (For example medical ninja or nature Chakra) Fact is that the plot is already laid out.

    Kishimoto doesn't keep his plot a secret. He already gives you tips all the time and tells you exactly what he's doing (For example the Sannins are taken from a Japanese story called The Legend of the Gallant Jiraya) And actually he's already told us what to do. He himself has told the readers that we can predict the storyline and not only the next 10 chapters.

    Look underneath the underneath



    I've decided that the easiest way to look underneath the underneath are the cover pages. Kishimoto isn't restricted to the plot in these pages. That is why he can hide his information in them best.

    And that is the reason that my theory has its fundamental proof in cover pages.

    As you definitely know, Naruto is a Manga that uses several myths as its basis. For example the figure of Uchiha was, for some part, taken from Tengu. In this theory we will be looking at more major myths in Naruto. We will be looking at the myth that Kishimoto wants us to find out here:
    The curtain on the legend of their battle opens


    We will start with a short history lesson on something that happened in the 13th century. Kublai Khan, a grandson of Genghis Khan, who was known as the ruler over the ocean attacked Japan. The Japanese army was outnumbered by far by the Mongolian army of Kublai. However Japan was saved by several typhoons that hit the Mongol fleets. The Mongolian troops couldn't invade Japan after this.

    These typhoons that saved Japan are known as Kamikaze, the divine wind. All in all it was a giant storm that destroyed the majority of the ships. This is the history behind this time but since humans saw this happen they had to find a reason for this lucky coincidence. This is where Japanese Mythology begins. Folklore says that Fujin (the wind god) or Raijin (the lighting god) created this storm and made the typhoons.

    So I'll tell you how I interpret this: Genghis Khan, the leader of the ocean is obviously the Mizukage, the leader of the Water country / Hidden Mist. His grandson is the current Mizukage from the Manga. Japan resembles Konoha in this myth. So the Hidden Mist will attack Konoha and lose.

    There are several figures that Sasuke and Naruto should be associated with. Here I'm talking about Fujin and Raijin. Kishi gives us the tip on the coverpage I mentioned before.
    The Wind God, The Thunder God, Wrapped in Stormy Winds
    This page indicates that Kishimoto took this myth into account. Naruto is Fujin, the wind god and Sasuke the lightning god. Together they would be storm gods. But I should prove this solidly, so Fujin and Raijin were both demons in the beginning that were brought to heaven and for ever fought for heavenly reasons.

    The links to Sasuke and Naruto are obvious. Naruto, who uses the wind element and Sasuke who uses the lighting element. Also check this out. Sasuke has sinister Chakra, even more sinister than Kyuubi's demonic Chakra and Naruto uses Kyuubi who is a demon. But Naruto uses these powers for good. He has the powers of a demon but uses them for good. Now Sasuke is good as well for these reasons and more but I'll get to that later. Alright and now to the typhoon and the storm in general.

    Naruto and Sasuke both have Jutsu that relate them to giant storms. Naruto will be developing the typhoon-Rasengan. Until now Kishi has given us the spoiler through the development of hurricane whirlpool but not typhoon...


    Sasuke on the other hand probably has Susano'O, the god of Storms and of course he uses Kirin.





    Possibilities are that Naruto on his own will save Konoha or the combined efforts of Naruto and Sasuke will save Konoha creating the storms that destroy Madara's, the Ocean-emperor's, invaders. One thing is for certain though, the next time Naruto and Sasuke meet, Konoha will be in war with the Hidden Mist. Kishimoto has suggested this himself in

    Rivers divided will once again meet in the ocean...



    The rivers divided represent Naruto and Sasuke who parted and they'll meet again in the ocean. This ocean will have to be the war between these countries. Now let's guess the meaning of this page:

    Here Kishi built in the information to the plot... It is weird, I mean what was Sasuke doing there. It isn't plot-relevant so it's probably hidden information. Again Naruto and Sasuke meet in the Ocean. Notice that Naruto couldn't get him here though and drifted off into the Kyuubi's cage... I don't think that he will in the future though. Saving Sasuke and controlling Kyuubi thus falling for darkness must happen simultaneously.

    Now, one could think that they'd meet in battle but Sasuke is good. And he has been for a couple chapters, since he found out about Itachi. He's taken Itachi's place in Akatsuki. Why do I think so?


    Tell him that I wait... That I wait beyond the fringes of Humanity


    Arguably the beginning of the Sasuke-introduction. Sasuke is talking to Naruto.
    Beyond the fringes of humanity
    Read it again! He is waiting for Naruto in the darkest place of all. He is waiting in the dark, on Akatsuki's side he is waiting for Naruto. This already predicted Sasuke joining Akatsuki but even more than that. He didn't just join Akatsuki for the heck of it.

    This myth goes back to the very beginning however. All the way back to Haku!


    The place that Naruto and Sasuke bonded for the first time... The ice Jutsu. The combination of water and wind, the parts to a storm. Combined. At the present time of the Manga I actually think that the introduction in Naruto and their mission is a summary of the plot.

    The sky and ocean which cannot be mixed. The two hearts which cannot be reconciled...

    This is another very important cover page. It may at first seem like inevitable combat. But as Kishimoto says: Look underneath the underneath. What is that which combines Ocean and sky? A storm or a typhoon! Since the first sentence isn't valid the second one isn't either. They will be reunited in the Hidden Mist invasion. Sasuke will continue acting like he belongs to Madara until he turns on him while meeting Naruto.

    Kishomoto talks of it not being able to be combined but he still couldn't not give us a tip. There is a second, more Manga related concept behind all of this: The connection of Senju and Uchiha. Senju and Uchiha can never be combined. Naruto and Sasuke, greatest natural enemies. They are enemies by heritage! Minato and Fugaku (Sasuke's father) But it's always been this way.

    Senju and Uchiha can't be combined effectively and if they can at all then in war! Catch this:


    Kakashi is one of those combinations. He gained the Sharingan when Obito died. He gained the Sharingan when Konoha had war.
    Naruto and Sasuke admitted their bonding the first time when they fought Haku. Again a Senju and an Uchiha connected in battle.
    The same for the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan. When in constant war they connect. But when in peace they become rivals again. Look at Uchiha and Senju when Senju eradicated the entire clan in the end. And Sasuke left the village after nearly killing Naruto.
    Or another example would be Kakashi. He is an Uchiha and a Senju in one. They combined when fighting an enemy together. And when Kakashi gets into fights he still uses the Sharingan. So he literally connects with Uchiha when in war. The same for Naruto and Sasuke. In war they can count on each other.

    But look at this now:


    Now who cares about the girls... I mean Kishimoto definitely doesn't. But look at the background! A typhoon and Naruto and Sasuke facing away from Sakura and Ino who are in conflict. They literally turn their backs on the conflict. The typhoon is the place where Sasuke and Naruto forget their fight.

    I like to think that Kishimoto has already summed it up in a couple pages... That he summed up the friendship in metaphors.


    They will meet again. I'm just saying where, when and under what circumstances.

    Naruto and Sasuke remain brothers...


    I like this picture for the reason that it shows that Kishimoto is still an artist. Sasuke is in Naruto's head just like Naruto is in Sasuke's head. And their faces: Sasuke doesn't look stern or determined. He shows his feelings. He's reminiscing. It reminds me of this:



    But now, as close as he may be, it is almost as though he is separated by endless distances.

    At that point they were close in a physical sense but parted in their minds. When they separate at literal distance they grow closer in mind. Now that one of them belongs to Akatsuki and the other belongs to Konoha they are closer in mind than ever. They are close as brothers...


    All people on this picture are brothers. Naruto and Sasuke are brothers of the leaf. They share the same beliefs.

    Ever since their paths parted there was an inevitable clash awaiting them.

    They parted when fighting. And there is another one to come. They parted back to back but in the next fight they will be face to face again. It's the other way around.

    But Kishimoto said this himself best:
    Days close and far... A perfect world.

    This was directly after the Valley of the End fight. The next days are the days when they're separated. The close days lie shortly in the past. And far away is the Hidden Mist invasion when they can fight side by side once again.

    Conclusions:


    The main conclusion of this thread is that Naruto and Sasuke will clash in the future. However it is also an assumption to gain a high amount of additional conclusions.

    • Naruto resembles Fuujin and Ryujin. Naruto has learned the Wind element, symbolizing his connection to Fuujin and he will learn the Water element to underline his connection to Ryujin.


    • A further conclusion of this theory is that Naruto will, in future, develop the ultimate form of the Rasengan. This will use the Wind element and the Water element combined within the Rasengan, maximizing its strength without making it vulnerable to elemental jutsus.


    • Being a dragon has so far meant that the symbolic dragon can control Bijuus. In some sense the same will apply to Naruto. He will gain control over Kyuubi.


    • The Hidden Mist will declare war upon Konoha. This is the last ninja war we will see in Naruto, where Madara, probably the real Mizukage, will fight against Naruto.


    • Sasuke will betray Madara and Akatsuki so that he can fight on Konoha's side against the Hidden Mist invasion.


    That is an overall summing up of the conclusions.

    My Sources:

    "Kamikaze" - The historical typhoon
    Kubai Khan and his invasion
    Ghengis Khan and his name
    Fujin/Raijin and their relations to Kamikaze

    Also I want to especially thank WraithX959 for introducing me to the basis of this theory and teaching me how to use Japanese mythology and history in Naruto. He wasn't interested in writing this theory but I still think that he deserves recognition for it.
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Flaw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Desert of Joy
    Posts
    13,499
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    dude
    fujin and raijin r the fat brothers in the fillers =/
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara~ View Post
    dude
    fujin and raijin r the fat brothers in the fillers =/
    I just wanted too say that :D
     
         

  4. #4
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    Whoah... nice to read this , I like it . I will read Naruto in a bit different way now :D

    Thanks =)
     
         

  5. #5
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    I just wanted too say that :D
    me too :D
     
         

  6. #6
    ..Chill.. Ace ..Chill.. Klitz's Avatar
    Status
    ..Chill.. Klitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Guernsey
    Posts
    1,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara~ View Post
    dude
    fujin and raijin r the fat brothers in the fillers =/
    Ugghhh, are you seirious?

    You think kishi invented those names?

    Christ your dumb.
     
         

  7. #7
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    Some other guy copy and pasted this exact same thread to NB a while ago. Use search button!
     
         

  8. #8
    Member chickmashine's Avatar
    Status
    chickmashine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    Quote Originally Posted by KlitzJ View Post
    Ugghhh, are you seirious?

    You think kishi invented those names?

    Christ your dumb.
    thank you for saving me to put this in a slightly nicer wording.

    @ ~Madara~ and Diabolus
    Yes, Fuujin and Raijin are Filler-Characters. Actually this filler-arc was made 1 month after the manga presented the pictures that I'm reffering to... The drawers of the anim picked up the same mythology that I did :D

    Anyways, try to think as Kishi not only as a mangaka but as an artist who is trying to use metaphores for mythology. He's a big fan of that. If you think that I'm wrong we'll have to wait for my predictions to prove my idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Some other guy copy and pasted this exact same thread to NB a while ago. Use search button!
    Done, not there. Would you mind giving me a link? Because that'd mean that someone stole my thread without asking which I really do not appreciate.

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    Whoah... nice to read this , I like it . I will read Naruto in a bit different way now :D

    Thanks =)
    thank you =)
     
         
    Last edited by chickmashine; 04-04-2009 at 03:28 PM.

  9. #9
    Member Hakdaddy's Avatar
    Status
    Hakdaddy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara~ View Post
    chickmashine: post about Sasuke/Naruto being eventual fighting mates... =/
    now that is a great post! Thanks for taking the time to share, bro!

    It reminds me of the great Shaw Brothers movie, Shaolin Prince where the Crown Prince and younger brother are separated at birth, trained by different methods and eventually come back together to fight the 9th Lord.
     
         
    Last edited by Hakdaddy; 04-04-2009 at 05:02 PM. Reason: quoted wrong poster initially

  10. #10
    Member Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dracut, MA
    Posts
    542
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    some of your connections are arbitrary and seem to have been made to accomodate your predictions.

    where does it say kakashi is senju?
     
         

  11. #11
    Simplicity without a name Genox's Avatar
    Status
    Genox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    . . . . ...:In a cloud : . . . .
    Posts
    1,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    Well, that's a great job, if you did do it (:
    I enjoyed it a lot, and I may say even that
    this is so obvious, that I wonder what Kishimoto
    thinks when saying underneath lol!

    When you think of it, even if some of your theory
    parts are not quite right,
    all of us are infused throughout the whole manga
    with something that has yet to happen,
    (as the .. FiNaL BaTtLe .. :D, too pathetique 4 me :D)

    Sooner or later we'll see what happens with the story,

    I was really happy to take a closer look to
    the covers (who I overlooked in my sprint-read two
    years ago of the whole manga lol)
    ,because nowadays I was kind'a disappointed of kishimoto
    as an artist , look here, here Naruto's horrible, disproportional, etc.!!


    but those earlier covers were really good!
    Notice that he drew naruto earlier with more love,
    not so fast, etc!!, however with BAD design!!

    So thx for reminding me that!
    (See the crossed shadow cover!,
    or the Sakura/Ino with Naruto/Sasuke and the Typhoon!)


    (:
     
         

  12. #12
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    great theory dude, and just to help with the theory, although no one carries the senju name anymore, perhaps naruto has senju blood because his senju grandma or great grandma married someone who was not senju, which would mean they would not carry the senju name anymore. This might be why kakashi says that naruto and sasuke are so similar to shodai and madara. its the whole senju vs uchiha battle. kishi does everything for a reason, which means there is a reason naruto and sasuke fought and the valley of the end. perhaps bcause it is meant to symbolize the uchiha vs senju?!?!?
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    some of your connections are arbitrary and seem to have been made to accomodate your predictions.

    where does it say kakashi is senju?
    Notice how everyones ignored you mate?

    Anytime someone puts good ole realism into the threads at NB they get ignored.

    This is a bunch of fan-fic rubbish, simply put, no actual basis at all.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member chickmashine's Avatar
    Status
    chickmashine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    You can try denying the myths in Naruto but when they are put on a two page spread I would simply accept the mythology ^^

    Anyways thanks for all the other posts =)

    I'm not completely sure that Kakashi and Naruto are undercover Senjus, there are other possibilities, I think.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Notice how everyones ignored you mate?

    Anytime someone puts good ole realism into the threads at NB they get ignored.

    This is a bunch of fan-fic rubbish, simply put, no actual basis at all.
    i didnt ignore his post, im havent even said that i 100% agree with the thread, all i said was that their is a possibility of naruto and kakashi have senju ancestry, there are plenty of people in konoha who arent shinobi, the senju probably married people outside of their clan which forms most of the population of konoha today. cause i doubt the most powerful clan to exist in the shinobi world just disappeared. so is it realistic to think that there is a possibility of naruto and kakashi having senju blood in them?? if there isnt and i am totally off-base in my deductions pls tell me, im open to refutation
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Jemik3's Avatar
    Status
    Jemik3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    Quote Originally Posted by chickmashine View Post
    The first thing I have to introduce my readers to is the importance of the cover pages in Naruto and how to understand them.

    Kishimoto has a definite outline of Naruto planned. Little bits of information that he planted in part one play a big role in part two. (For example medical ninja or nature Chakra) Fact is that the plot is already laid out.

    Kishimoto doesn't keep his plot a secret. He already gives you tips all the time and tells you exactly what he's doing (For example the Sannins are taken from a Japanese story called The Legend of the Gallant Jiraya) And actually he's already told us what to do. He himself has told the readers that we can predict the storyline and not only the next 10 chapters.




    I've decided that the easiest way to look underneath the underneath are the cover pages. Kishimoto isn't restricted to the plot in these pages. That is why he can hide his information in them best.

    And that is the reason that my theory has its fundamental proof in cover pages.

    As you definitely know, Naruto is a Manga that uses several myths as its basis. For example the figure of Uchiha was, for some part, taken from Tengu. In this theory we will be looking at more major myths in Naruto. We will be looking at the myth that Kishimoto wants us to find out here:


    We will start with a short history lesson on something that happened in the 13th century. Kublai Khan, a grandson of Genghis Khan, who was known as the ruler over the ocean attacked Japan. The Japanese army was outnumbered by far by the Mongolian army of Kublai. However Japan was saved by several typhoons that hit the Mongol fleets. The Mongolian troops couldn't invade Japan after this.

    These typhoons that saved Japan are known as Kamikaze, the divine wind. All in all it was a giant storm that destroyed the majority of the ships. This is the history behind this time but since humans saw this happen they had to find a reason for this lucky coincidence. This is where Japanese Mythology begins. Folklore says that Fujin (the wind god) or Raijin (the lighting god) created this storm and made the typhoons.

    So I'll tell you how I interpret this: Genghis Khan, the leader of the ocean is obviously the Mizukage, the leader of the Water country / Hidden Mist. His grandson is the current Mizukage from the Manga. Japan resembles Konoha in this myth. So the Hidden Mist will attack Konoha and lose.

    There are several figures that Sasuke and Naruto should be associated with. Here I'm talking about Fujin and Raijin. Kishi gives us the tip on the coverpage I mentioned before.


    This page indicates that Kishimoto took this myth into account. Naruto is Fujin, the wind god and Sasuke the lightning god. Together they would be storm gods. But I should prove this solidly, so Fujin and Raijin were both demons in the beginning that were brought to heaven and for ever fought for heavenly reasons.

    The links to Sasuke and Naruto are obvious. Naruto, who uses the wind element and Sasuke who uses the lighting element. Also check this out. Sasuke has sinister Chakra, even more sinister than Kyuubi's demonic Chakra and Naruto uses Kyuubi who is a demon. But Naruto uses these powers for good. He has the powers of a demon but uses them for good. Now Sasuke is good as well for these reasons and more but I'll get to that later. Alright and now to the typhoon and the storm in general.

    Naruto and Sasuke both have Jutsu that relate them to giant storms. Naruto will be developing the typhoon-Rasengan. Until now Kishi has given us the spoiler through the development of hurricane whirlpool but not typhoon...


    Sasuke on the other hand probably has Susano'O, the god of Storms and of course he uses Kirin.





    Possibilities are that Naruto on his own will save Konoha or the combined efforts of Naruto and Sasuke will save Konoha creating the storms that destroy Madara's, the Ocean-emperor's, invaders. One thing is for certain though, the next time Naruto and Sasuke meet, Konoha will be in war with the Hidden Mist. Kishimoto has suggested this himself in




    The rivers divided represent Naruto and Sasuke who parted and they'll meet again in the ocean. This ocean will have to be the war between these countries. Now let's guess the meaning of this page:

    Here Kishi built in the information to the plot... It is weird, I mean what was Sasuke doing there. It isn't plot-relevant so it's probably hidden information. Again Naruto and Sasuke meet in the Ocean. Notice that Naruto couldn't get him here though and drifted off into the Kyuubi's cage... I don't think that he will in the future though. Saving Sasuke and controlling Kyuubi thus falling for darkness must happen simultaneously.

    Now, one could think that they'd meet in battle but Sasuke is good. And he has been for a couple chapters, since he found out about Itachi. He's taken Itachi's place in Akatsuki. Why do I think so?




    Arguably the beginning of the Sasuke-introduction. Sasuke is talking to Naruto.

    Read it again! He is waiting for Naruto in the darkest place of all. He is waiting in the dark, on Akatsuki's side he is waiting for Naruto. This already predicted Sasuke joining Akatsuki but even more than that. He didn't just join Akatsuki for the heck of it.

    This myth goes back to the very beginning however. All the way back to Haku!


    The place that Naruto and Sasuke bonded for the first time... The ice Jutsu. The combination of water and wind, the parts to a storm. Combined. At the present time of the Manga I actually think that the introduction in Naruto and their mission is a summary of the plot.


    This is another very important cover page. It may at first seem like inevitable combat. But as Kishimoto says: Look underneath the underneath. What is that which combines Ocean and sky? A storm or a typhoon! Since the first sentence isn't valid the second one isn't either. They will be reunited in the Hidden Mist invasion. Sasuke will continue acting like he belongs to Madara until he turns on him while meeting Naruto.

    Kishomoto talks of it not being able to be combined but he still couldn't not give us a tip. There is a second, more Manga related concept behind all of this: The connection of Senju and Uchiha. Senju and Uchiha can never be combined. Naruto and Sasuke, greatest natural enemies. They are enemies by heritage! Minato and Fugaku (Sasuke's father) But it's always been this way.

    Senju and Uchiha can't be combined effectively and if they can at all then in war! Catch this:


    Kakashi is one of those combinations. He gained the Sharingan when Obito died. He gained the Sharingan when Konoha had war.
    Naruto and Sasuke admitted their bonding the first time when they fought Haku. Again a Senju and an Uchiha connected in battle.
    The same for the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan. When in constant war they connect. But when in peace they become rivals again. Look at Uchiha and Senju when Senju eradicated the entire clan in the end. And Sasuke left the village after nearly killing Naruto.
    Or another example would be Kakashi. He is an Uchiha and a Senju in one. They combined when fighting an enemy together. And when Kakashi gets into fights he still uses the Sharingan. So he literally connects with Uchiha when in war. The same for Naruto and Sasuke. In war they can count on each other.

    But look at this now:


    Now who cares about the girls... I mean Kishimoto definitely doesn't. But look at the background! A typhoon and Naruto and Sasuke facing away from Sakura and Ino who are in conflict. They literally turn their backs on the conflict. The typhoon is the place where Sasuke and Naruto forget their fight.

    I like to think that Kishimoto has already summed it up in a couple pages... That he summed up the friendship in metaphors.


    They will meet again. I'm just saying where, when and under what circumstances.

    Naruto and Sasuke remain brothers...


    I like this picture for the reason that it shows that Kishimoto is still an artist. Sasuke is in Naruto's head just like Naruto is in Sasuke's head. And their faces: Sasuke doesn't look stern or determined. He shows his feelings. He's reminiscing. It reminds me of this:




    At that point they were close in a physical sense but parted in their minds. When they separate at literal distance they grow closer in mind. Now that one of them belongs to Akatsuki and the other belongs to Konoha they are closer in mind than ever. They are close as brothers...


    All people on this picture are brothers. Naruto and Sasuke are brothers of the leaf. They share the same beliefs.


    They parted when fighting. And there is another one to come. They parted back to back but in the next fight they will be face to face again. It's the other way around.

    But Kishimoto said this himself best:

    This was directly after the Valley of the End fight. The next days are the days when they're separated. The close days lie shortly in the past. And far away is the Hidden Mist invasion when they can fight side by side once again.

    Conclusions:


    The main conclusion of this thread is that Naruto and Sasuke will clash in the future. However it is also an assumption to gain a high amount of additional conclusions.

    • Naruto resembles Fuujin and Ryujin. Naruto has learned the Wind element, symbolizing his connection to Fuujin and he will learn the Water element to underline his connection to Ryujin.


    • A further conclusion of this theory is that Naruto will, in future, develop the ultimate form of the Rasengan. This will use the Wind element and the Water element combined within the Rasengan, maximizing its strength without making it vulnerable to elemental jutsus.


    • Being a dragon has so far meant that the symbolic dragon can control Bijuus. In some sense the same will apply to Naruto. He will gain control over Kyuubi.


    • The Hidden Mist will declare war upon Konoha. This is the last ninja war we will see in Naruto, where Madara, probably the real Mizukage, will fight against Naruto.


    • Sasuke will betray Madara and Akatsuki so that he can fight on Konoha's side against the Hidden Mist invasion.


    That is an overall summing up of the conclusions.

    My Sources:

    "Kamikaze" - The historical typhoon
    Kubai Khan and his invasion
    Ghengis Khan and his name
    Fujin/Raijin and their relations to Kamikaze

    Also I want to especially thank WraithX959 for introducing me to the basis of this theory and teaching me how to use Japanese mythology and history in Naruto. He wasn't interested in writing this theory but I still think that he deserves recognition for it.
    this is by far one of the best theories i have ever read.. CONGRATS. i only have one problem with the wholew thing.. ummm im almost certain that u was mistaken when you sed kakashi was part of the senju clan cause he isnt.. otherwise awesome job
     
         

  17. #17
    Academy Student
    Status
    kobeleusz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    Well done
    Great theory
     
         

  18. #18
    Member chickmashine's Avatar
    Status
    chickmashine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    Hmm, maybe Kakashi isn't a Senju but why do you all completely deny the possibility of Kakashi being from the Senju clan? I mean, my idea isn't all that out of the realm of reality in the Naruto verse:

    Well, the assumption that Kakashi and Naruto are Senju is an old theory I made. It's pretty simple actually. Here:



    The picture shows all Hokages. You see, by my understanding, Konohagakure was made up of Senju and Uchiha, only. Uchiha has left, leaves only Senjus. There are no other people there:



    That's why I can't help but think that both Kakashi and Naruto are Senjus. Heritage plays a great role in Naruto.
    Anyways thx for all the comments, so far ^^
     
         

  19. #19
    HALA MADRID Yoh's Avatar
    Status
    Yoh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    kool
     
         

  20. #20
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    i could totally see the possibility of kakashi being senju, i mean, naruto's last name is uzumaki, not namikaze like his father. and i tried looking but does it say anywhere that tsunade goes by senju tsunade??? if someone know then pls tell me, cause if she does not go by senju that could really open up the possibility of naruto and kakashi having senju ancestry
     
         

  21. #21
    Academy Student kaos1012's Avatar
    Status
    kaos1012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    wow.... i never looked that closely to the cover pages before.. crazy..
    thanks alot for this. it really made me look at things differently
     
         

  22. #22
    Premium User Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    Thanks
     
         

  23. #23
    Zizikage ringleader's Avatar
    Status
    ringleader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ryouzanpaku
    Posts
    1,523
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    read all of it and great theory man awesome
     
         

  24. #24
    Member
    Status
    TylerVII is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    Quote Originally Posted by chickmashine View Post

    But look at this now:


    Now who cares about the girls... I mean Kishimoto definitely doesn't. But look at the background! A typhoon and Naruto and Sasuke facing away from Sakura and Ino who are in conflict. They literally turn their backs on the conflict. The typhoon is the place where Sasuke and Naruto forget their fight.
    I do care about the girls! Because their relationship is resembles Naruto's with Sasuke. You say that Sakura and Ino are in conflict but u are wrong. The used to be in conflict! In early childhood Ino helped Sakura by becoming her friend because she was always teased as forehead girl. Naruto was all alone and he was hated and feared. Sasuke on the other hand had lost his family and was alone like Naruto. And as far as i know the only "games" Naruto ever played in his childhood was with Sasuke. Because they both knew the same pain it was easier for them to come closer to each other. But the problems with both relationships started over a trivial conflict. Till then Sakura was always in Ino's shadow and when Sakura made it clear that she loved Sasuke the friendship between the 2 girls shattered and the conflict started. The conflict who would "win" Sasuke's heart. On the other hand Naruto while in the academy was a dropout or was considered one unlike Sasuke who was the top student.Also remember that Naruto fought desperatly his whole life in order to be acknowledged. When team 7 started their journey Naruto was always the one to cause the most trouble. But as time passed on Naruto's abilities increased dramaticaly! Sakura was only able to watch their backs! And Sasuke although he improved, his improvement was not at the same lvl as Naruto's. In the meanwhile Naruto growing stronger and stronger sought to be acknowledged by Sasuke as an equal ninja. But Sasuke was from a proud clan and he was considered genius and would not acknowledge Naruto's strength who used to be a dropout. Also Naruto's impressive progress which was shown in their missions made Sasuke uncertain about himself who sought power to avenge his clan. And all of these lead to the battle in the hospital's roof which pretty much "forced" Sasuke to seek power from wherever he could gain it, even if the person who gave him the powers he wanted was Orochimaru! On the other hand Sakura managed to get out of Ino's shadow during the chunnin exams and ended their conflict there. But she was also desperate herself because since team 7 started her progress was zero and all she could do was to rely on Naruto. And she sought power (like Sasuke) but not in order to destroy but to protect those she loved and cared about. And that is why she became Tsunade's pupil which lead her to becoming an excellent medical ninja full of determination. So the conflict between her and Ino is history and Sakura is a much more advanced ninja than Ino is now. The same goes for Naruto and Sasuke too. Their confict is still uresolved but it will be over soon.

    Conclusion
    Since we can't see Naruto's and Sasuke's Face Kishimoto used the gilrs to represent them. Sakura represents Naruto and Ino Sasuke. If u watch them carefully u can see that they are no longer in conflic. They both acknoweledge each other's power. They are allies. On top of that their faces are full of determination and their body stances shows that they are ready to take any enemy down no matter what! It's like they are saying "Come if you dare!" Another notice is that Ino (Sasuke) holds a katana which resembles Sasuke's weapon and Sakura (Naruto) holds a katana that has way too many times appeared in covers been holded by Naruto. Like u i don't believe in coincidences.

    Assumption: Sasuke will arrive after Naruto will kill Nagato or finsh the battle with him but he will be too weak to continue fighting. On top of that Danzou will start his coupe de te or however it is spelled after Naruto's fight. So Sasuke's arrival (propably by coincidence) will be just in time to save the situation. Because the village is pretty much destroyed there is nothing left for him to do and he also wants to kill Danzou and the Elders. Danzou's plan will be already revealed so Sasuke and his team will take care Danzou and the ANBU Root division with the blessings of the Hokage, Naruto, Sakura and everyone else in the village. What will happen to the Elders idk. If they are involved in the coupe de te they will be killed too. But one thing is certain to me. Danzou is goind down by Sasuke's hand
     
         

  25. #25
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto & Sasuke's - Fujin & Raijin - The Reunion

    Niice Work On That But I Agree With Like 80 Percent Of The Theory
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •