All Out
    Stealing: n/a
    Killing: Killing is allowed, however it doesn't count towards the users bio
    Range: Mid-Range
    Terrain: Plain Field with no Water source around
    Customs: n/a

Titania
    Post your Bio, and first move.
    Also if your gonna fight me be at least active.

-During this fight I will be trying out jutsus I haven't used before, so if I make a invalid move please let me know via vm-

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Re: [#1] Improvement Spar

Assuming N/A means no... so unofficial as well.

Deidara in sig. When you accept, ill post my move. ^_^

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Assuming N/A means no... so unofficial as well.

Deidara in sig. When you accept, ill post my move. ^_^
    Yup.
    Challenge accepted ^_^

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Titania View Post
    Yup.
    Challenge accepted ^_^
    Upon seeing you, the ground drops below you twenty meters, forming a cylindrical pit. It has a diameter of 4 meters in all directions. You fall into the pit.

Doton: Chidokaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Large spikes then rise from the circumference of the pit, impaling you if you happen to try and escape to the sides. Some are angled directly upwards, and others inwards at 45 degrees to prevent any escape but up. While the spikes rise, I launch two explosive kunai upwards at an angle, using gravity to drop them straight into the hole.

(Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

A tornado then appears in the sky, dropping down at high speeds. It pushes you down into the pit, towards your death, as it slices your body. If you happen to move slightly to the sides, the rotating wind will push you onto the spikes. This hits wherever you may be at the time.

(Futon: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Upon seeing you, the ground drops below you twenty meters, forming a cylindrical pit. It has a diameter of 4 meters in all directions. You fall into the pit.

Doton: Chidokaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Large spikes then rise from the circumference of the pit, impaling you if you happen to try and escape to the sides. Some are angled directly upwards, and others inwards at 45 degrees to prevent any escape but up. While the spikes rise, I launch two explosive kunai upwards at an angle, using gravity to drop them straight into the hole.

(Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears

Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

A tornado then appears in the sky, dropping down at high speeds. It pushes you down into the pit, towards your death, as it slices your body. If you happen to move slightly to the sides, the rotating wind will push you onto the spikes. This hits wherever you may be at the time.

(Futon: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure

Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.
    As the earth beneath me gets lowered at a incredible sped, I begin to fall into the pit with my back aimed towards the ground. I close my eyes quickly, before reopening showing a one tomoe sharigan. Quickly after opening my eyes, I perform the snake hand seal, turning the skin across my entire body to a dark skin like color, with the properties of steel. Soon after turning my skin to a steel like quality I land back first, at the bottom of the pit.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Quickly after landing, I begin to merge my body into the ground behind me, since the only other way of getting out of the pit is blocked off due to the spikes going at a 45 degree angle. As I travel through the ground, I soon rise up behind you with a distance of mid-range.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Soon after rising upwards from the ground I perform the bird hand seal, before overlapping my hands in front of my mouth. I then release a high velovity of wind combined with dust towards your position. As I release the wind I move my head slowly in a vertical position up and down, increasing the rande of the technique so if yiou try to jump upwards you would still be hit by it.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Quickly after releasing the dust from my mouth, I throw four explosive tag kunais towards your position.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

As the earth beneath me gets lowered at a incredible sped, I begin to fall into the pit with my back aimed towards the ground. I close my eyes quickly, before reopening showing a one tomoe sharigan. Quickly after opening my eyes, I perform the snake hand seal, turning the skin across my entire body to a dark skin like color, with the properties of steel. Soon after turning my skin to a steel like quality I land back first, at the bottom of the pit.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Quickly after landing, I begin to merge my body into the ground behind me, since the only other way of getting out of the pit is blocked off due to the spikes going at a 45 degree angle. As I travel through the ground, I soon rise up behind you with a distance of mid-range.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Soon after rising upwards from the ground I perform the bird hand seal, before overlapping my hands in front of my mouth. I then release a high velovity of wind combined with dust towards your position. As I release the wind I move my head slowly in a vertical position up and down, increasing the rande of the technique so if yiou try to jump upwards you would still be hit by it.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Quickly after releasing the dust from my mouth, I throw four explosive tag kunais towards your position.

As I see you fall down the pit without any defensive technique, I continue with my spikes, but do not perform the wind since you have not appeared upwards. So after the spikes, which would be about when you would be using UFP, I remain still and silent. I do not hear you arise from the ground, but I do hear a rasping sound, like a large amount of sand blowing in the wind. As I hear this, I leap backwards (away from you) and turn around towards you, while simultaneously releasing three fireballs from my mouth, angled down towards you. The form a triangle formation, with two fireballs as the base.

(Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Release: Flame Flower

Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors then erupt into a geyser of flame.

Just hitting the peak height of my jump, I then release a mass of mud from my mouth. I spin my head in a circle as im releasing it, having the mud travel in a spiraling manner similar to a tornado, with a hollow center.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

As I begin to fall back down to the earth, I create a single clone, Vinci, who is created with his back touching mine, facing the opposite way.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

As I see you fall down the pit without any defensive technique, I continue with my spikes, but do not perform the wind since you have not appeared upwards. So after the spikes, which would be about when you would be using UFP, I remain still and silent. I do not hear you arise from the ground, but I do hear a rasping sound, like a large amount of sand blowing in the wind. As I hear this, I leap backwards (away from you) and turn around towards you, while simultaneously releasing three fireballs from my mouth, angled down towards you. The form a triangle formation, with two fireballs as the base.

(Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Release: Flame Flower

Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors then erupt into a geyser of flame.

Just hitting the peak height of my jump, I then release a mass of mud from my mouth. I spin my head in a circle as im releasing it, having the mud travel in a spiraling manner similar to a tornado, with a hollow center.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

As I begin to fall back down to the earth, I create a single clone, Vinci, who is created with his back touching mine, facing the opposite way.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
    As I see you jump upwards, I quickly finish off my wind tech, and soon after you release the fireballs from your mouth, I have spikes rise upwards from the ground below you impaling you in you don't counter properly.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Quickly after forming the spikes, I slam both of my hands onto the ground and I materialize water about one meter above your current position. The water comes falling down, and would soak you in the progress.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Quickly after summoning the water above your position , I perform a few hand seals, and I release my chakra into the atmosphere above the field. Moments later chakra infused rain begins to rain downwards upon the entire field.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Side Note: Domu is still activated as I never performed the hand seal releasing it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

As I see you jump upwards, I quickly finish off my wind tech, and soon after you release the fireballs from your mouth, I have spikes rise upwards from the ground below you impaling you in you don't counter properly.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Quickly after forming the spikes, I slam both of my hands onto the ground and I materialize water about one meter above your current position. The water comes falling down, and would soak you in the progress.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Quickly after summoning the water above your position , I perform a few hand seals, and I release my chakra into the atmosphere above the field. Moments later chakra infused rain begins to rain downwards upon the entire field.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Side Note: Domu is still activated as I never performed the hand seal releasing it.

So since you stated a specific measurement at where you created Storm Upheaval, and since I rose above that, I disregarded from defending from it. I can edit it you feel, just catch me on MSN.

As im going upwards after releasing the fire, I see the ground erupt from far below me, with large pillars coming towards me. Timing it perfectly, I hit the closest pillar at the tip with a large whirlwind, which propels me upwards and out of their range.

(Futon: Senpuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist

Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Then as I am rising I release an explosive clay bird from one of my palms, and an explosive clay hawk from the other. I ride on the bird, while the hawk hurtles toward you traveling in a spiral flight pattern.

x2
    (Kibaku Nendo) - Exploding Clay

Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 15-50(Depends on the C-level used)
    Damage Points: 30-90
    Description: The user makes clay figurines that are infused with there chakra. These works of art can explode causing huge damage to the opponent and area.

Types Of C Chakra:
    C-1 makes small animals form birds to spiders.(Chakra= 15, Damage= 20)
    C-2 makes C-2 Doragon(Dragon).This dragon makes small land mines that the users partner or clone hide under ground.Then the dragon will send flying bombs to attack the enemy.This combos locks in the enemy were one false move could be there last.(Chakra= 20,Damage= 50)
    C-3 makes Ohako.Ohako Is said to be able to destroy a whole village with its blast.(chakra=30,Damage= 70)
    C-4 makes Garuda.This jutsu makes a huge copy of the original that explodes sending out millions of microscopic bombs.Also This level makes (Kyuukyoyu Geijutsu)-Ultimate Art where the user detonates them self win and the blast covers 10 kilometers.This will kill the user if done.(Chakra= 40,Damage= 90)
    NOTEnly Deidara can use this jutsu.