View Poll Results: Which is the best?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Entry 1

    10 15.15%
  • Entry 2

    18 27.27%
  • Entry 3

    5 7.58%
  • Entry 4

    4 6.06%
  • Entry 5

    6 9.09%
  • Entry 6

    6 9.09%
  • Entry 7

    17 25.76%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 53
  1. #21
    Senior Member Ebi..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ebi.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,741
    I hope senpai notices me today
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    But it's allowed to have one vectored in, instead of making it yourself?
    And how can you tell if it is or not?
    can you srsly not tell? i mean look at it and the others and then you will know ~
     
         

  2. #22
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakrazyebi View Post
    can you srsly not tell? i mean look at it and the others and then you will know ~
    Well, he/she could be good at coloring -_-

    I'm not talking about the background being colored in after coloring the Kabuto pick, I'm talking about them coloring the background and placing Kabuto over it. Like they're doing the BG on forehand themselves. But you're saying the background in general isn't colored by the same person that colored Kabuto for example?:confused:
     
         
    Last edited by Michael92; 05-06-2012 at 02:25 AM.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Ebi..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ebi.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,741
    I hope senpai notices me today
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Well, he/she could be good at coloring -_-

    I'm not talking about the background being colored in after coloring the Kabuto pick, I'm talking about them coloring the background and placing Kabuto over it. Like they're doing the BG on forehand themselves. But you're saying the background in general isn't colored by the same person that colored Kabuto for example?:confused:
    if a person can pull that off it would have to be mercy but he didnt enter this month, and no what i meant is they took the picture from google or wherever and pasted it as a layer under the set of coloring layers ~
     
         

  4. #24
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakrazyebi View Post
    if a person can pull that off it would have to be mercy but he didnt enter this month, and no what i meant is they took the picture from google or wherever and pasted it as a layer under the set of coloring layers ~
    Well maybe there are two Mercy-s O__o
    I see...
     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member EpicBoss HD's Avatar
    Status
    EpicBoss HD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,734
    Location
    Itachi's Spaceship
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    oohhhh Kabuto
     
         

  6. #26
    Elmage G Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Elmage G Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,043
    Location
    jigoku
    O_O
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    I miss mercy's entry
     
         

  7. #27
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,146
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    I miss mercy's entry
    Thanks, I guess. o_o
     
         

  8. #28
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    47,787
    Location
    Australia
    -.-
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    Crap, I missed the deadline! I somehow thought it was the 9th, dammit D:
    DAMMIT.

    Edit: 7 gets my vote, Background totally doesn't fit and is totally LQ but it's about Manga Coloring, it has the best shading so yeah.
    D: No Mercy, what is this.

    ~Voted for seven.~
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    gee so many good ones i have voted it was so hard to choose
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Status
    Hansom is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,121
    give it a rest, all ready!!
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    Dang nabit!!!!...
    I've should've entered this month, there's no Mercy...
    now next month, there no freaking chance i could get in the top 3...

    well hope next month's cont, keeps this level and maybe, maybe i'll get 3th place...
    lol...
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member Ebi..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ebi.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,741
    I hope senpai notices me today
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by Hansom View Post
    Dang nabit!!!!...
    I've should've entered this month, there's no Mercy...
    now next month, there no freaking chance i could get in the top 3...

    well hope next month's cont, keeps this level and maybe, maybe i'll get 3th place...
    lol...
    the competition this month is weak .-. there's no mercy so everything is all calm and shizz :silly:
     
         

  12. #32
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    I see a lot of guys talking about showing No Mercy this month when voting O__o
     
         
    Last edited by Michael92; 05-06-2012 at 03:52 PM.

  13. #33
    Hyu Yaeesh's Avatar
    Status
    Yaeesh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    334
    Location
    Rook Islands
    Breakdances ftw
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    Entry 2 is shit... Now like when Mercy color's porn xD
     
         

  14. #34
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,146
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaeesh View Post
    Entry 2 is shit... Now like when Mercy color's porn xD
    You could get yourself disqualified again for this.

    and lol, "porn". >_>
     
         

  15. #35
    Yugure's Avatar
    Status
    Yugure is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    8,373
    Location
    オーストリア
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    I'm going for 5 this time
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I knew the moment i saw the entries ......There is No Mercy!!!
    I was seriously trying to figure out what entry Mercy colored then I saw his post.

    Anyways #1|#5 are the best ones.
    Entry #7 is okay and all, I just dislike the background it doesn't fit at all.
    My vote is with #1
    I might as well participate in the next contest
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member Ebi..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ebi.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,741
    I hope senpai notices me today
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by Titania View Post
    I was seriously trying to figure out what entry Mercy colored then I saw his post.

    Anyways #1|#5 are the best ones.
    Entry #7 is okay and all, I just dislike the background it doesn't fit at all.
    My vote is with #1
    I might as well participate in the next contest
    If you dont forget to
     
         

  18. #38
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakrazyebi View Post
    If you dont forget to
    Well right now I'm sick
    So I could start now since I have nothing better to do.
     
         

  19. #39
    Senior Member Ebi..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ebi.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,741
    I hope senpai notices me today
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by Titania View Post
    Well right now I'm sick
    So I could start now since I have nothing better to do.
    oh .-. feel better soon and thats true :silly:
     
         

  20. #40
    sage of th 9th path Uchihasenju's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihasenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    842
    Location
    world of my own
    deal with it
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [25] VOTING

    *voted*
    something is not right, only 7 entries@_@
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •