Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!

Re: [Smoke Training] Smoke Wins!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Good. ^_^

Okay, next one. You're going to form three hand seals while manipulating the smoke in your gauntlets. Rather than shaping the smoke after releasing it, you're shaping it first and then releasing it. So condense the smoke into baseball sized bullets and then release them towards the target.

*points at dummy*

(Ninjutsu: Hatsuendan Juugan no Jutsu) | Ninja Arts: Smoke Bomb Bullet
    Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user first preforms two hand seals and raises their wrist launcher towards a target. They then release up to three highly condensed spheres of smoke which are capable of striking a target with great force, similar to pressurized wind techniques. Upon hitting its target the bullet erupts like a smoke bomb release a large cloud of smoke around the target.
    First, I relax, stay steady and calm. breath in and out. Then I focus on my chakra and it's flow. Making sure that it is calm and steady just like me. Then I keep on focusing with emense concentration. Then I fall asleep............................................ ...........................snores!!!****.......... ...........................snores some more .................................................. ..wakes up from choking on my saliva..

Wah !!!!

damn it.. fell asleep....

I try once more

As I just woke up, already calm and steady, I quickly release my chakra into the wrist launcher. However I allow the wrist launcher to collect the chakra before releasing the smoke. Thus making the chakra dense as it collects it. Once done so I quickly perform the hand seals. Then I shoot the concentrated but dense smoke with the size of the baseball to shoot out from it and onto the dummy in front of me. As it hits it poofs into dense smoke.

Does this penetrate?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

No, its a concussive force not piercing. So it'll hit like a punch.

Technique
    Description: The user first preforms two hand seals and raises their wrist launcher towards a target. They then release up to three highly condensed spheres of smoke which are capable of striking a target with great force, similar to pressurized wind techniques. Upon hitting its target the bullet erupts like a smoke bomb release a large cloud of smoke around the target.

Done.

Now for this next one you'll form a couple of hand seals and then slam your palms on the ground. When you do this, you're inserting the nozzles of your wrist launcher into the ground and releasing smoke directly into the earth. You have it travel underneath the opponent where it erupts and blasts them into the air.

(Ninjutsu: Yomi Haiki) | Ninja Arts: Underworld Exhaust
    Description: The user forms two hand seals and slams their palms on the ground. This motion can easily be misconstrued as the initiation of an earth technique, however what the user is doing is inserting the nozzle of their wrist launcher into the earth. They then release that smoke into the earth and have it burst out of the ground underneath the target, damaging their legs and launching them into the air.
    -Can be used four times per battle.
    -Requires wrist launchers.

Give it a try on the dummy.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

No, its a concussive force not piercing. So it'll hit like a punch.

Technique

Done.

Now for this next one you'll form a couple of hand seals and then slam your palms on the ground. When you do this, you're inserting the nozzles of your wrist launcher into the ground and releasing smoke directly into the earth. You have it travel underneath the opponent where it erupts and blasts them into the air.

Description: The user forms two hand seals and slams their palms on the ground. This motion can easily be misconstrued as the initiation of an earth technique, however what the user is doing is inserting the nozzle of their wrist launcher into the earth. They then release that smoke into the earth and have it burst out of the ground underneath the target, damaging their legs and launching them into the air.

Give it a try on the dummy.
    This one looks cool!

Pretty excited as this technique is some what of trickery! I concentrate on my chakra within my system and focus really hard to be able to perform this jutus. As I am relaxed and focused I quickly perform 2hand seals and then Slam my hands onto the ground, making sure the nozzle of the wrist launcher is underground. Then I quickly pump chakra into the wrist launcher and then it releases smoke underground. Aim at the dummy where it stands, it erupts with enough force to blast him off into the air. THen he falls down!

Quick question. When I release smoke and then the user is surrounded by my smoke can i make it so that i bind them?

I remember you doing that to me a while back but don't know if that was a jutsu or just an ability.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Yup, you can use that smoke however you want. That's a big issue for smoke users, and something I took into consideration when making some of these techniques. For us to be effective we need to get the opponent in smoke, but it can be tricky because any ol' wind technique can just blow the smoke away. So like the smoke screen techniques before, those originate from you and then envelop the opponent, but they can just use a wind technique to blow the smoke away before it reaches them. Techniques like this keep that from happening. The smoke clones are another good way of doing that.

Done.

This next technique is a good follow up to the previous one. I want you to do the underworld exhaust again, and then as the dummy is in the air take control of the smoke and cover the dummy in a thick layer of smoke.

(Ninjutsu: Kemuri Sekkan) | Ninja Art: Smoke Sarcophogus
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user forms three hand seals and releases a stream of smoke from their wrist launcher that rapidly envelopes a target and condenses around their body. This acts to restrict their movements while also suffocating them if they are caught in it for more than 2 turns. This can also be used to condense pre-existing smoke (created through smoke jutsu from the user) around them to bind the target.
    -Can be used three times per battle.
    -Must know the location of the target.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, you can use that smoke however you want. That's a big issue for smoke users, and something I took into consideration when making some of these techniques. For us to be effective we need to get the opponent in smoke, but it can be tricky because any ol' wind technique can just blow the smoke away. So like the smoke screen techniques before, those originate from you and then envelop the opponent, but they can just use a wind technique to blow the smoke away before it reaches them. Techniques like this keep that from happening. The smoke clones are another good way of doing that.

Done.

This next technique is a good follow up to the previous one. I want you to do the underworld exhaust again, and then as the dummy is in the air take control of the smoke and cover the dummy in a thick layer of smoke.

Description: The user forms three hand seals and releases a stream of smoke from their wrist launcher that rapidly envelopes a target and condenses around their body. This acts to restrict their movements while also suffocating them if they are caught in it for more than 2 turns. This can also be used to condense pre-existing smoke (created through smoke jutsu from the user) around them to bind the target.
    Alright, thats good to know. Just another question though, as most smoke come from fire, you think mixing katon chakra and natural chakra into the wrist launcher to make a combo smoke technique to make it hot would work? Or some variation of that type?

After the instructions were given to me, I quickly get ready to perform the last jutsu that i have learned. I then concentrate and make the hand seals and slam my hand to the ground and also making sure the nose goes into the ground. THen I release my chakra to my wrist launcher and it release's smoke underground. Then forcefully launches the dummy into the air. Once the dummy is in the air and smoke beneath him I quickly perform the hand seals and take control of the dummy, surrounding him with smoke all around him

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Yes, and that brings us to the next two techniques. ^_^

This first one is another good way of getting your opponent in a field of smoke. What you do is you form hand seals and focus fire chakra into the earth and ignite the organic material in the soil. The organic material burns and releases smoke which breaks through the earth all over the field creating a very large field of smoke, and it continues to produce smoke for three turns.

(Katon: Tsuchiyakekoge) - Fire Style: Scorched Earth
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user strings together a series of three hand seals while channeling fire chakra through the ground. Upon completion of the third hand seal the organic matter in the soil will begin to burn, releasing smoke as it does. This smoke forces its way to the surface causing various cracks to form all over the battlefield (not large enough for direct effect). The smoke seeps out of these cracks covering the field in a layer of thick smoke that can cause coughing when inhaled and irritate the eyes. This smoke can then be used as a source for smoke techniques.
    -Can be used twice per battle.
    -Burning lasts for three turns.
    -Must be used on solid ground (nothing like sand or water).
    -Smoke can easily be dispersed with a big enough wind technique.
    -Doesn't affect enemies underground.

The good things about this.

1. The smoke forms from all over, so a unidirectional blast of wind won't do much.
    2. It produces smoke for three turns, so even if the smoke is blown away it will reform.
    3. Since the smoke acts as an irritant, if the opponent tries to use a wind technique that requires them to inhale, they'll start coughing and will be unable to preform the technique.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, and that brings us to the next two techniques. ^_^

This first one is another good way of getting your opponent in a field of smoke. What you do is you form hand seals and focus fire chakra into the earth and ignite the organic material in the soil. The organic material burns and releases smoke which breaks through the earth all over the field creating a very large field of smoke, and it continues to produce smoke for three turns.

Description: The user strings together a series of three hand seals while channeling fire chakra through the ground. Upon completion of the third hand seal the organic matter in the soil will begin to burn, releasing smoke as it does. This smoke forces its way to the surface causing various cracks to form all over the battlefield (not large enough for direct effect). The smoke seeps out of these cracks covering the field in a layer of thick smoke that can cause coughing when inhaled and irritate the eyes. This smoke can then be used as a source for smoke techniques.

The good things about this.

1. The smoke forms from all over, so a unidirectional blast of wind won't do much.
    2. It produces smoke for three turns, so even if the smoke is blown away it will reform.
    3. Since the smoke acts as an irritant, if the opponent tries to use a wind technique that requires them to inhale, they'll start coughing and will be unable to preform the technique.
    Yippeee great minds think alike!

I get ready to perform the next jutsu. Again staying calm and collective as possible, breathing in and out. Focusing on my chakra and concentrating on the katon chakra. Once done so i channel it to the ground and then proceed to make three hand seals. After the seals are complete the organic matter in the soil ignites thus creating the smoke around the field.

What is the range as far as the smoke, does it happen all over the ground up to long range? linear? circular? etc...

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

The range is the whole battlefield, so circular out to long range from you in every direction.

The next aspect of using smoke is stealth. Once you and your opponent are in a field of smoke you want to be able to attack them silently. A good technique for this is Silent Homicide Technique, which is what Zabuza used in his mist, but I also made a technique that's even a little better.

(Ninjutsu: Kemuri Hokousha) | Ninja Arts: Smoke Walkers
    Description: This technique allows the user or a clone to merge with a source of smoke and move through it. This allows them to mask their presence and move in complete silence. They can't attack while in merged with the smoke and must reform before their turn ends. The speed they can move while in the smoke is slightly faster than a running ninja.
    -Can only be used by the user or smoke clones.
    -Can only be used in large smoke fields.

So basically you merge your body with the smoke and move through the smoke that way. Its a very quiet and hard to follow technique, and you can use it to get close to the enemy and then reform and attack.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

The range is the whole battlefield, so circular out to long range from you in every direction.

The next aspect of using smoke is stealth. Once you and your opponent are in a field of smoke you want to be able to attack them silently. A good technique for this is Silent Homicide Technique, which is what Zabuza used in his mist, but I also made a technique that's even a little better.

Description: This technique allows the user or a clone to merge with a source of smoke and move through it. This allows them to mask their presence and move in complete silence. They can't attack while in merged with the smoke and must reform before their turn ends. The speed they can move while in the smoke is slightly faster than a running ninja.

So basically you merge your body with the smoke and move through the smoke that way. Its a very quiet and hard to follow technique, and you can use it to get close to the enemy and then reform and attack.
    Yes Sir!

Soon as the instructions are over, I then focus on my chakra, then release it through my wrist launchers which turns it into smoke. Once enough smoke has been released and covers a wide range of the area, I continue to do so to make the smoke dense. Once done, I quickly mold and channel the chakra in the smoke and make myself merge into it. Once I merge I have the freedom to cover a wide range in a quick manner. Not making a sound and moving like a true ninja.!!

When I merge, can dojutsu users see me doing so?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

It depends. If the smoke is from something like a smoke bomb then yes. The smoke from a smoke bomb doesn't have your chakra so the dojutsu would be able to see you. If the smoke is from a technique that directly creates smoke, then no. It would work the same as the mist technique confusing the sharingan. They would see a mass of your chakra and would be unable to distinguish where you are.

Now continuing with the fire stuff. If you remember Asuma's fight with Hidan and how he used the smoke from his cigarette to make ash, this next technique is similar. You'll add an additional three hand seals to a smoke technique, and as you're doing this you release smoke from your gauntlets and inhale it. Once inhaled you mix the smoke with your fire chakra and then release the attack. The attack will gain the additional effect of being very hot, making it strong against wind techniques and also giving it a general boost in strength.

(Katon: Ryu no Kaijin) | Fire Style: Dragon's Ash
    Range: N/A
    Damage: +15 to the smoke technique
    Description: This technique is used to add a heat element to a user's smoke techniques in a similar way to how Asuma created his ash technique. When performing a smoke technique the user will make three hand seals prior to starting the hand seals for the smoke technique. As they do this they release smoke from their gauntlets and inhale the smoke while adding fire chakra to it in their gullet. They then preform the hand seals for the smoke technique, and rather than releasing it from their wrist launchers they release it from their mouth. This smoke is darker and shows scarce glows of orange fire, and is incredibly hot. Wind techniques of the same rank aimed at this smoke will be consumed as if it were clashing with a fire technique, adding to the strength of the attack.
    -Can not be used in consecutive turns.

Give it a try with one of the techniques you've learned so far.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

It depends. If the smoke is from something like a smoke bomb then yes. The smoke from a smoke bomb doesn't have your chakra so the dojutsu would be able to see you. If the smoke is from a technique that directly creates smoke, then no. It would work the same as the mist technique confusing the sharingan. They would see a mass of your chakra and would be unable to distinguish where you are.

Now continuing with the fire stuff. If you remember Asuma's fight with Hidan and how he used the smoke from his cigarette to make ash, this next technique is similar. You'll add an additional three hand seals to a smoke technique, and as you're doing this you release smoke from your gauntlets and inhale it. Once inhaled you mix the smoke with your fire chakra and then release the attack. The attack will gain the additional effect of being very hot, making it strong against wind techniques and also giving it a general boost in strength.

Description: This technique is used to add a heat element to a user's smoke techniques in a similar way to how Asuma created his ash technique. When performing a smoke technique the user will make three hand seals prior to starting the hand seals for the smoke technique. As they do this they release smoke from their gauntlets and inhale the smoke while adding fire chakra to it in their gullet. They then preform the hand seals for the smoke technique, and rather than releasing it from their wrist launchers they release it from their mouth. This smoke is darker and shows scarce glows of orange fire, and is incredibly hot. Wind techniques of the same rank aimed at this smoke will be consumed as if it were clashing with a fire technique, adding to the strength of the attack.

Give it a try with one of the techniques you've learned so far.
    Alrighty.

I first channel my chakra and then stay calm and steady. Concentrating on the flow of my chakra. As such i channel my katon chakra into the ground and perfrom the hand seals need. Once done the organic matter from the ground starts to spark and ignite. Then the smoke errupts and covers the while field. At that moment I then inhale the smoke and proceed to mix it with my katon chakra. Then once done i quickly make three hand seals and release it forcefully from the mouth. Covering a range where i spew it out of my mouth. It has orange color and generating intense heat.

Now does this burn the opponent?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Quote Originally Posted by -Vision- View Post
    Alrighty.

I first channel my chakra and then stay calm and steady. Concentrating on the flow of my chakra. As such i channel my katon chakra into the ground and perfrom the hand seals need. Once done the organic matter from the ground starts to spark and ignite. Then the smoke errupts and covers the while field. At that moment I then inhale the smoke and proceed to mix it with my katon chakra. Then once done i quickly make three hand seals and release it forcefully from the mouth. Covering a range where i spew it out of my mouth. It has orange color and generating intense heat.

Now does this burn the opponent?

Well now, that's not going to do.

Kind of weird that you chose to use the scorched earth technique first. I don't see anything wrong with it, but it seems like a round-about way of doing things. The intention was to just directly inhale the smoke from your wrist launcher while forming three hand seals. Then, instead of just giving me a generic "release hot smoke" I wanted you to use an actual technique you've learned so far. I don't know if you were being lazy, or just thought you could use that technique on its own for an attack. So just in case you thought the latter, try it again using an actual smoke technique.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Well now, that's not going to do.

Kind of weird that you chose to use the scorched earth technique first. I don't see anything wrong with it, but it seems like a round-about way of doing things. The intention was to just directly inhale the smoke from your wrist launcher while forming three hand seals. Then, instead of just giving me a generic "release hot smoke" I wanted you to use an actual technique you've learned so far. I don't know if you were being lazy, or just thought you could use that technique on its own for an attack. So just in case you thought the latter, try it again using an actual smoke technique.

Let me see if i get this right.

I first release smoke from wrist launcher then inhale while performing the hand seals. THEN you want me to use a technique you've taught me so far?

I thought you wanted me to release smoke through a technique yo've taught me and THEN inhale the smoke to release it............

~____~

First I take a wide stance with my left and right feet spread apart to keep a good balance of myself. Then I breath in and out to keep myself calm and steady. In turn this also keeps my chakra flowing with more fluidity instead of spiking abnormally. I do this as I concentrate on my chakra and make sure that it is good to go. Then I raise my right arm, arms locked pointing outwards. Then I release my chakra into the wrist launcher. I release it in a steady pace to the wrist launcher. Then as the wrist launcher reacts to my chakra it release a dense smoke right in front of me. It will continue to do so until I stop releasing the chakra. As the smoke is in front of me I inhale the smoke but not before making three hand seals. After inhaling it I quickly mix it with my katon chakra within me. Once my katon chakra is mixed in with the smoke, once i release it, the smoke has a red firey glow due to the katon chakra thats mixed in with smoke. As it is release it surrounds the dummy, I quickly manipulate the smoke and take control over it as it has my chakra and then bind the dummy. In which case it burns the dummy some what as it is being bound.

(Enmaku Rō no Jutsu) - Binding Smoke Prison Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user can manipulate their smoke to wrap around the opponent with a minimal level of physical power and prevent them from moving.
    Note: Can only be used by a smoke user.

How about this time??? :D

Last edited by Vision; 05-16-2012 at 04:17 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

:sy:

No no no! You're doing it all wrong. >.<

Think about how people usually hold their hands when making hand seals. Its generally with the hands in front of their chest pointing up. You're releasing smoke while your hands are in that position, directly towards your face, and inhaling it WHILE making the hand seals.

Watch.

I begin to make three hand seals during which I release smoke directly into my face. As the smoke is release I inhale, bringing the smoke into my gullet and infuse it with fire chakra. I then preform another two hand seals and release three condensed bullets of smoke and fire from my mouth, which strike the dummy and erupt in a blaze of fire and smoke.

Technique

See?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

:sy:

No no no! You're doing it all wrong. >.<

Think about how people usually hold their hands when making hand seals. Its generally with the hands in front of their chest pointing up. You're releasing smoke while your hands are in that position, directly towards your face, and inhaling it WHILE making the hand seals.

Watch.

I begin to make three hand seals during which I release smoke directly into my face. As the smoke is release I inhale, bringing the smoke into my gullet and infuse it with fire chakra. I then preform another two hand seals and release three condensed bullets of smoke and fire from my mouth, which strike the dummy and erupt in a blaze of fire and smoke.

Technique

See?
    OMG............ I had the wrong idea the WHOLE time.............

>_____>

<_____<

I got it now..............

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Okay good, now do it.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay good, now do it.
    YOSH!!

Here I go, Here I go, HERE I GO!!!

Firstly, I watch carefully what smoke master is doing. Then suddenly realized I had it all wrong! Therefore I must try again. With the same concept in mind. I take a wide stance once again as usualy and breath in and out keeping myself calm. I have to concentrate a bit harder as I finally understand how this jutsu works and that it got me excited. Once calmed down, I focus on my chakra and then begin to perform three hand seals, at the same time releasing chakra to the wrist launcher. In turn smoke emmiting from the wrist launcher as I do the hand seal. Once the smoke is emmited, I inhale the smoke and then bring it down towards my lungs and mix it with my katon chakra. Then I quickly release it, forcefully, with fire and smoke all together wrapped around the dummy. As I take control of the smoke wrapping around the dummy to bind him. The dummy gets burned constantly and is about to ignite into fire.

(Enmaku Ro no Jutsu) - Binding Smoke Prison Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user can manipulate their smoke to wrap around the opponent with a minimal level of physical power and prevent them from moving.
    Note: Can only be used by a smoke user.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Good, much better. ^_^

Just make sure when using this in battle that you post both techniques.

Okay, that's it for the fire related ones, lets add another supplementary one.

For this one, similar to the Dragon's Ash technique, you're going to add a few hand seals before you use your actual smoke technique. When you make the hand seals you're going to focus on making the smoke very thick and dense by increasing the particulate matter of the smoke. This is going to make it heavier which will make it more difficult to blow away while also adding an extra punch.

(Ninjutsu: Kemuritadai no Jutsu) | Ninja Arts: Heavy Smoke Technique
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A (+10 to Smoke Techniques)
    Description: When using a smoke technique the user forms two extra hand seals and focuses on creating more particulate matter for their smoke. The increased particulate matter causes the smoke to become thicker and heavier giving it a darker gray tone. Because of the increased weight it hits with more force and makes it even more difficult to breathe. It also gives the smoke the strength to become equal with wind and water techniques equal to its rank (so techniques of equal rank would cancel each other out).
    -Requires wrist launcher(s) for use.
    -Cannot be used in conjunction with a technique that uses smoke bombs.

Give it a try.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, much better. ^_^

Just make sure when using this in battle that you post both techniques.

Okay, that's it for the fire related ones, lets add another supplementary one.

For this one, similar to the Dragon's Ash technique, you're going to add a few hand seals before you use your actual smoke technique. When you make the hand seals you're going to focus on making the smoke very thick and dense by increasing the particulate matter of the smoke. This is going to make it heavier which will make it more difficult to blow away while also adding an extra punch.

Description: When using a smoke technique the user forms two extra hand seals and focuses on creating more particulate matter for their smoke. The increased particulate matter causes the smoke to become thicker and heavier giving it a darker gray tone. Because of the increased weight it hits with more force and makes it even more difficult to breathe. It also gives the smoke the strength to become equal with wind and water techniques equal to its rank (so techniques of equal rank would cancel each other out).

Give it a try.
    Okay... so heavy smoke, more chakra! Got it!

As I understand I need to make heavy smoke, I concentrate on myself. As I have concentrated before, I am nearly calm and steady. I keep on concentrating until I know that I can do this jutsu. Focusing really hard on my chakra, I release it to my wrist launcher a bit more rapid and dense chakra before. Then as the smoke is released i quickly make two hand seals, then concentrate on the chakra that is within the smoke. I quickly add more smoke particles to make it darker and darker. As the smoke settles in all around us, I can tell that the smoke is getting heavier and heavier. Soon, it gets are to breathe in the smoke.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Good....good....now its been a while, give me a list of the ones we've done so far. ^_^

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

O_______O

Totally unexpected lol I must go find.....

Smoke Technique: Propulsion
    (Kemuriton: Suishin)
    Description: The user releases a jet of smoke from their wrist launcher(s) that propels them in a desired direction.
    Note: Can only be used by a smoke user with wrist launchers.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.

(Ninjutsu: Gasu Fukumen) | Ninja Arts: Gas Mask
    Range: Short
    Description: When in a close combat situation the user will quickly raise their wrist launcher to the enemy's face and release a sudden burst of smoke. The smoke irritates the enemy's eyes and respiratory system causing them to start coughing and blinding them momentarily leaving them vulnerable to attack.
    -Requires a wrist launcher.

(Ninjutsu: Hatsuendan Juugan no Jutsu) | Ninja Arts: Smoke Bomb Bullet Technique

These are what we covered as far as in CJ's plus finished the regular jutsus from jutsu list

Page 3 of 3 « First 123