Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 122
  1. #51
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,781
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: WWE Fan Club

    Like 7 crappy Raw's in a row I am finding it harder & harder to continue watching this horrible excuse of a wrestling show I mean TNA has been 100 times better than the WWE for like the past 2 months & that is very sad. It is a very tough time to be a wrestling fan.
     
         

  2. #52
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,513
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: WWE Fan Club

    Didn't catch all of Raw, school semester work. Sounded horrible to decent to awesome. I didn't watch the beginning mostly.


    I'm glad Dolph may break out and be a singles guy. Hopefully Miz fueds with Orton. Give them both some TV time. Miz vs Christian was good.


    Big Show/Cena/Clay stuff, boring.

    D-Bry/Punk/Aj, awesome. I'm loving this.
     
         
    Last edited by Jack Spicer; 05-29-2012 at 05:12 AM.

  3. #53
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,781
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: WWE Fan Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Didn't catch all of Raw, school semester work. Sounded horrible to decent to awesome. I didn't watch the beginning mostly.


    I'm glad Dolph may break out and be a singles guy. Hopefully Miz fueds with Orton. Give them both some TV time. Miz vs Christian was good.


    Big Show/Cena/Clay stuff, boring.

    D-Bry/Punk/Aj, awesome. I'm loving this.
    I agree the only thing worth watching right now is the Punk/Bryan stuff the rest is garbage.
     
         

  4. #54
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,513
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: WWE Fan Club

    WWE needs to get Ryder back on TV.
     
         

  5. #55
    Wolf-boy Prince Mortuus's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Mortuus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    Right where you least expect me
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: WWE Fan Club

    I'm now officially in.... Randy Orton fan.
     
         

  6. #56
    Member RasenKirin's Avatar
    Status
    RasenKirin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    426
    Location
    Seattle to Seoul
    Crushing noobs arguments with
    logic.
     

    Re: WWE Fan Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Mortuus View Post
    I'm now officially in.... Randy Orton fan.
    What took you so long to join the Randy Orton fan club? xD
     
         

  7. #57
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,781
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: WWE Fan Club

    WWE so how do we make Daniel Bryan the WWE champ without CM Punk being beaten? I know will add jober Kane into the mix & make it a triple threat match & have Kane loose to Bryan so it will make Bryan champ but at the same time not letting Punk loose.

    No WWE what would have given this feud more heat is for Bryan & Punk to have another great match at No Way Out & let Bryan go over on Punk a legit wrestler so he looks creditable as a World Champion.

    WWE has completely forgotten how to make awesome feuds.
     
         

  8. #58
    Member kakashikage's Avatar
    Status
    kakashikage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    63
    Location
    South Africa
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: WWE Fan Club

    WWE awesome! I'm want in. Yes, yes, yes. one of my favs.
     
         

  9. #59
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,513
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: WWE Fan Club

    WWE Fanfic I wrote


    Raw was awesome tonight, except the end. I'm loving Punk/Kane/D-Bry/AJ. I was meh when Kane first got into it, but he's proving he's still awesome. Punk vs Kane was epic.
     
         

  10. #60
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,781
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: WWE Fan Club

    WWE really needs to let Dolph Ziggler break though because he's great in the ring he is over with the fans they need part him & Vikki because Dolph doesn't need her to speak for him he's good on the mic. I mean he brought the best out of Sheamus & made him look great. WWE needs to push Dolph because he's your next great heel.
     
         

  11. #61
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,513
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: WWE Fan Club

    Agreed 100%
     
         

  12. #62
    « Killer Vision »'s Avatar
    Status
    « Killer Vision » is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    58,394
    Location
    Island closest to Heaven
    "You know, all that
    really matters is that the
    people you love are happy and
    healthy. Everything else is
    just sprinkles on the
    sundae." -Paul Walker
     



    Re: WWE Fan Club

    Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    WWE really needs to let Dolph Ziggler break though because he's great in the ring he is over with the fans they need part him & Vikki because Dolph doesn't need her to speak for him he's good on the mic. I mean he brought the best out of Sheamus & made him look great. WWE needs to push Dolph because he's your next great heel.
    true
     
         

  13. #63
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,293
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: WWE Fan Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Mortuus View Post
    I'm now officially in.... Randy Orton fan.
    Hahaha, jumping on Orton's bandwagon once he's suspended. Lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    WWE so how do we make Daniel Bryan the WWE champ without CM Punk being beaten? I know will add jober Kane into the mix & make it a triple threat match & have Kane loose to Bryan so it will make Bryan champ but at the same time not letting Punk loose.

    No WWE what would have given this feud more heat is for Bryan & Punk to have another great match at No Way Out & let Bryan go over on Punk a legit wrestler so he looks creditable as a World Champion.

    WWE has completely forgotten how to make awesome feuds.
    D-Bry is credible enough to be proper World Champion now. If he does win the title, he'd still be great; regardless of how he wins it.

    As for Punk, though he's less of the character he was in last summer, I still won't mind if he keeps the title. That's because he always have great matches when he's defending his world title. Even his match against Kane or Mark Henry are entertaining - that says a lot about how good Punk is.

    Frankly, I'd like if Punk main-evented something first at a PPV before losing out the title.
     
         

  14. #64
    Member KakarotLee's Avatar
    Status
    KakarotLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    87
    Location
    Texas, USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: WWE Fan Club

    I hope Hunico moved up the chain, D-Bry and CM Punk def deserve the belts. WWE has alot of talent, now that Randy Orton is suspended, I wonder who they will bring up maybe Dolph will finally win some gold.
     
         

  15. #65
    Member KakarotLee's Avatar
    Status
    KakarotLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    87
    Location
    Texas, USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: WWE Fan Club

    oh yeah count me in too, Ive been a wrestling fan since the early 90's, Yokozuna, Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, scary Undertaker, Jake the Snake, Shawn Michaels, 1-2-3 kid, Mr. Perfect, Crush, Ultimate Warrior, Sgt SLaughter, Lex BOOGER LoL!! Then grew up watching the DX and the NWO, Goldberg era, I loved the luchadors, WCW Chris Jericho, Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit, Eddie guerrero, Rey Mysterio, X Pac/SyxxPac/1-2-3Kid, damn I can keep going and going.
     
         

  16. #66
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,513
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: WWE Fan Club

    Quote Originally Posted by KakarotLee View Post
    oh yeah count me in too, Ive been a wrestling fan since the early 90's, Yokozuna, Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, scary Undertaker, Jake the Snake, Shawn Michaels, 1-2-3 kid, Mr. Perfect, Crush, Ultimate Warrior, Sgt SLaughter, Lex BOOGER LoL!! Then grew up watching the DX and the NWO, Goldberg era, I loved the luchadors, WCW Chris Jericho, Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit, Eddie guerrero, Rey Mysterio, X Pac/SyxxPac/1-2-3Kid, damn I can keep going and going.
    Awesome list.
    Quote Originally Posted by KakarotLee View Post
    I hope Hunico moved up the chain, D-Bry and CM Punk def deserve the belts. WWE has alot of talent, now that Randy Orton is suspended, I wonder who they will bring up maybe Dolph will finally win some gold.
    Dolph needs a good feud likes Rhodes has with Christian now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    Hahaha, jumping on Orton's bandwagon once he's suspended. Lmao.



    D-Bry is credible enough to be proper World Champion now. If he does win the title, he'd still be great; regardless of how he wins it.

    As for Punk, though he's less of the character he was in last summer, I still won't mind if he keeps the title. That's because he always have great matches when he's defending his world title. Even his match against Kane or Mark Henry are entertaining - that says a lot about how good Punk is.

    Frankly, I'd like if Punk main-evented something first at a PPV before losing out the title.
    Agreed. I'm tired of Cena vs whoever maineventing. Punk deserves the spot, but I guess when you're bigger than the belt, nobody in the booking department believes you should never ever not main event. It's understandable, but sad. Punk vs D-Bry is a whole lot better than Cena vs JL. I'm sure Punk, DB, and Kane will be better than Cena/Show too lol. But I really understand their reasoning, however, they should limit it sometimes.
     
         

  17. #67
    Member KakarotLee's Avatar
    Status
    KakarotLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    87
    Location
    Texas, USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: WWE Fan Club

    Good points jack spicer, by any chance, have yoiu ever tried JR's Barbeque Sauce, I wonder if its good or not, I know he makes mustard, ketchup and other sauces as well.
     
         

  18. #68
    Member kakashikage's Avatar
    Status
    kakashikage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    63
    Location
    South Africa
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: WWE Fan Club

    Is any1 else tired of Ryback versusing local competitors?
     
         

  19. #69
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,513
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: WWE Fan Club

    Nope, I haven't, but I really want too

    And same here. Ryback bores me to death. I know Tyson Kidd is in a feud with a new guy on SD, but I'd rather TK be getting a push that Ryback. I also wish DHS was back. Disbanding the Hart Dynasty was one of WWE's biggest mistakes.
     
         

  20. #70
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,293
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: WWE Fan Club

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashikage View Post
    Is any1 else tired of Ryback versusing local competitors?
    By the time, Wrestlemania is reached, he'll be squashing 10 men.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Nope, I haven't, but I really want too

    And same here. Ryback bores me to death. I know Tyson Kidd is in a feud with a new guy on SD, but I'd rather TK be getting a push that Ryback. I also wish DHS was back. Disbanding the Hart Dynasty was one of WWE's biggest mistakes.
    I don't have a problem with Ryback. He's better than Sandow or "Puny Lord" Tensei but I just don't get his character. Is he a face or heel? What's his motivation? And his matches suck.

    Perhaps, he might feud with Barett. A feud with Clay will be nice too. It will finally meant a break for one of them.
     
         

  21. #71
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,781
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: WWE Fan Club

    Raw was good & bad this week. The good all the stuff with Punk,AJ,Bryan,Kane was great. Great seeing Dolph get the push he deserves. The bad was everything involving Show. His match sucked the ending was crap I mean he didn't even touch Vince when he gave him the knock out punch just a joke.
     
         

  22. #72
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,293
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: WWE Fan Club

    I agree with the good-bad RAW.

    Punk,AJ,Bryan,Kane are awesome. Definitely the most compelling angle in WWE. AJ rocks!

    Was indeed great to see Ziggler getting the push; though he won't win against Sheamus since he was a last-minute replacement for Del Rio. Currently, Ziggler is the one who's giving the best matches week in and out along with D-Bry and Punk. So, he definitely deserve main-event spot.

    Vince's return was great in parts, lame in others. His interaction with D.Bry, Teddy, Johnny Ace was great. The rest was lame - especially with Hornswoggle, Big Show. The parts with Cena, Clay's girls ect... were strictly okay.

    Nice to see the reaction Vader got. Even though, he's no more in a great shape, it would have been sad if they 'What' him during the match.

    Oh yeah, I found Tensai's match to be watchable this week. And great to see that he's breaking with Sakamoto. Hopefully, he can get a character change and we can see a new character in Sakamato as a wrestler.
     
         

  23. #73
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,513
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: WWE Fan Club

    #DolphForWorldChamp


    I hate that ADR is injured, but DZ vs S will be so much better IMO.


    Punk, AJ, D-Bry, and Kane is seriously one of the best feuds in awhile. I hope D-Bry wins and he faces Punk in an ironman match down the line.


    Cena/Show, who cares?


    Christian and Rhodes will be amazing for me. Two of my all time favorites going at it.
     
         

  24. #74
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    34,299
    Location
    M.a.a.D City I run my n***a
    I'm worst at what I do best.
     

    Re: WWE Fan Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    #DolphForWorldChamp


    I hate that ADR is injured, but DZ vs S will be so much better IMO.


    Punk, AJ, D-Bry, and Kane is seriously one of the best feuds in awhile. I hope D-Bry wins and he faces Punk in an ironman match down the line.


    Cena/Show, who cares?

    Christian and Rhodes will be amazing for me. Two of my all time favorites going at it.
    i know right. if your not an entertainer, dont be in world wrestling entertainment

    Punk, AJ, D-Bry, and Kane is definitely fun to watch
     
         

  25. #75
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,781
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: WWE Fan Club

    No Way Out was a OK PPV not great but OK. Best match was close between Punk,Bryan,Kane & Christian,Cody. Both where great matches. The ending to the Punk match was to be expected involving AJ somehow the match was good but the ending sucked Bryan was an afterthought. Cena VS Show sucked but at least Johnny Ace's is gone for like a whole month if that long because he will be back.
     
         
    Last edited by cryhwks; 06-18-2012 at 12:57 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •