"..."

[CJ Lesson] Oraan Nguyen & -Blizzard-

Ice... Ice... Ice... Everywhere D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Re: [CJ Lesson] Oraan Nguyen & -Blizzard-

Rides in on Croco and hops off.

Blizzard. Its about time. Lets get things started shall we?

1. What is Black Ice?
    2. Where was the first time it was shown in the Narutoverse.
    3. What are it's weakness.
    4. What are its Strengths.
    5. How many Cannon Black Ice Jutsu are there and what are they.

What Sets Black Ice apart from regular ice.

Status
    Sep 2010
    "..."

Quote Originally Posted by Oraan Nguyen View Post
    Rides in on Croco and hops off.

Blizzard. Its about time. Lets get things started shall we?

1. What is Black Ice?
    2. Where was the first time it was shown in the Narutoverse.
    3. What are it's weakness.
    4. What are its Strengths.
    5. How many Cannon Black Ice Jutsu are there and what are they.

What Sets Black Ice apart from regular ice.
    1. Black Ice, a marvelous and powerful branch that extends from basic Ice Release. The appearance of Black Ice Jutsus show that the color is dark black but have the same transparent shine like ice. Black ice usually originates from user's body and this is why its highly flourished with chakra.

2. In Naruto it was shown in the movie with some different range of Jutsus, the movie was Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow. The techniques were quite amazing, they included one of my favorite: Twin Dragon Blizzard..

3. Lightning is able to tear black ice but have to be of equal power.. Black Ice has also great tendency against fire but high rank fire can melt Ice chakra.. Earth is so far the strongest element against ice, because of its strength and piercing ability with the magnitude of damage.

4. Black Ice is strong against; fire, water, non piercing wind.

5. Two I think .-. :
    • Twin Dragon Blizzard
    • Black Dragon Blizzard

6. The color is different, its greater tendency to take attacks, direct flow of chakra from user's body, and greater power with more chakra control.

Last edited by Blizzàrd; 05-06-2012 at 10:47 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Quote Originally Posted by -Blizzard- View Post
    1. Black Ice, a marvelous and powerful branch that extends from basic Ice Release. The appearance of Black Ice Jutsus show that the color is dark black but have the same transparent shine like ice. Black ice usually originates from user's body and this is why its highly flourished with chakra.

2. In Naruto it was shown in the movie with some different range of Jutsus, the movie was Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow. The techniques were quite amazing, they included one of my favorite: Twin Dragon Blizzard..

3. Lightning is able to tear black ice but have to be of equal power.. Black Ice has also great tendency against fire but high rank fire can melt Ice chakra.. Earth is so far the strongest element against ice, because of its strength and piercing ability with the magnitude of damage.

4. Black Ice is strong against; fire, water, non piercing wind.

5. Two I think .-. :
    • Twin Dragon Blizzard
    • Black Dragon Blizzard

6. The color is different, its greater tendency to take attacks, direct flow of chakra from user's body, and greater power with more chakra control.
    Correct. Cannon wise, There is so little known about Black Ice. It is why I figured that I would try to find a transition between the two techniques. Instead of simply making Black Ice at first, I would make techniques that were once regular Ice, but with amplified chakra, would turn them black.

Ironically, using the applied knowledge that I had of actual Black Ice (Real World Wise) I was able to use the same technique with Earth as well, and make both Ice and Earth Stronger and more lightning resistant as a result...Of course there was a limit to the techniques that I could make stronger.

Thus, the first technique that I will teach you, despite it being more advanced than the others. You can't use basic black ice techniques of D Rank unless you understand how to get your regular Ice chakra to turn black in the first place.

(Hyouton: Garasubari no Kuroi Kōri no Shin'nyū ) Ice Release: Glazed Black Ice Intrusion
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 30 (+30 per turn)
    Damage: +20 damage to jutsu
    Description: The user creates black ice that surrounds all the user's earth techniques and ice (that aren't already black), giving it a stronger resistance to lightning (takes Lightning of the same rank as to cancel out the technique instead of one rank lower). The Glazed Black Ice isnt unnoticable, but it can be seen with a keen eye. The way it catches people of guard is in their carelessness.
    Note: Can only be used 2x per battle
    Note: User must wait 3 turns for each use
    Note: User cannot use Ice or Earth above A Rank
    Note: Can only be used with 2 Earth techniques and 2 Ice Techniques.
    Note: User cannot use Black Ice Techniques until the user has completed 2 Earth techniques and 2 Ice techniques.

Glazed Black Ice Intrusion. Capable of Coating Earth and regular ice techniques Black. The process applied is practically the opposite for both.

To coat Earth with black ice, you simply apply Ice to earth/Dirt. The minerals in the earth turn Ice black as it travels, coating the Earth with "Black" Ice. The reason that it isnt noticed right away if at all is that the minerals in the earth are in the black ice, making them look practically the same. Key word is practical.

To coat ice with Black ice, you simply apply earth/minerals/dirt to it, making the reverse true for the earth statement.

Byakugan users would only notice chakra when their eyes are active. That is both a good and a bad thing. A smart Byakugan user would be able to see the manipulation of chakra in your body, though not knowing what it is exactly that you are doing, and would be able to attack you.
    However at the same time, they would be incapable of knowing that there was anything wrong with the ice/Earth techniques you were using, as it is simply chakra to them.

When around Hyuga Members, you must be careful with your use of this technique. There is an exception to this rule, but that will be learned after further study with this technique.

===============================

Now, with all that said, what are the restrictions and limitations of Glazed Black Ice Intrusion.

How would this affect your battle strategy?

In what way, if your opponent was smart, would they be able to take advantage of you with the limitations and restrictions placed on you.

How do you overcome and outsmart your opponent, using those things in your favor?

Status
    Sep 2010
    "..."

1. The things that highly limit the techniques are, Ice & Earth above A Rank cannot be used, a 3 turn gap in between each use, and that there must be 2 Earth & 2 Ice techs completed..

2. The restriction always restrict your strategy to some extent, Not being able to use Ice and Earth above A rank is one of the strict restriction for this technique. It takes away the chances of enveloping high rank techs with the jutsu.

3. Two of the smart moves will be; 1. To use piercing water of high rank to limit the opponent it defend, and 2. He can keep away from this technique by using large scale earth between the 3 turn gap.

4. One of the very smart move will be to coat the ground itself with black Ice, this can take away their ability to channel and control earth freely because first they will have to penetrate the coated ice. Other thing could be using this to block the sight, like you did in our fight by coating the simple snow.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

1. The things that highly limit the techniques are, Ice & Earth above A Rank cannot be used, a 3 turn gap in between each use, and that there must be 2 Earth & 2 Ice techs completed..

2. The restriction always restrict your strategy to some extent, Not being able to use Ice and Earth above A rank is one of the strict restriction for this technique. It takes away the chances of enveloping high rank techs with the jutsu.

3. Two of the smart moves will be; 1. To use piercing water of high rank to limit the opponent it defend, and 2. He can keep away from this technique by using large scale earth between the 3 turn gap.

4. One of the very smart move will be to coat the ground itself with black Ice, this can take away their ability to channel and control earth freely because first they will have to penetrate the coated ice. Other thing could be using this to block the sight, like you did in our fight by coating the simple snow.
    I'm glad you mentioned that. It brings us to our next jutsu. Black Snow Technique. This is achieved by combining the Glazed Black Ice Intrusion and the Ice Release Ice Technique to make it snow.

This technique creates a dense black snow that gives all techniques created from it +10 damage and extra resistance to lightning. This technique, though basic, has more than just those two functions. The third function is that it cancels out any other precipitation technique that is used by yourself or the opponent, unless it is A Ranked or Higher. Most Cannon precipitation techniques are B Ranked and below. (Do not expect to fight certain rain users having used this without attacking them in such a way that they would not want to cancel it. Or you could do the gay thing, make a clone use it, then poof the clone afterwards just to make sure that it was made. I havent had to do it yet because most people dont know how dangerous this is and what it leads up to. You can from there on out, use every single last regular Ice release jutsu as Black Ice simply by stating that you input your chakra into the already existing ice techniques. Then they all get +10 and Extra Lightning resistance, despite being regular Ice Techniques.

Also, this is a certified way of getting Glazed Black Ice Intrusion activated and one of the two Ice release techniques knocked out of the way.

The only downside to this, is that if the two of us were fighting, and you used this technique before I did, I would have to use Glazed Black Ice Intrusion in order to use the techniques made of black snow and achieve the bonus from them like you do.

Though to be honest, I would simply have both of us use the technique at the same time to make an extra thick black snow storm. That way they would need either 2 A Ranked or Higher Precipitation techniques to cancel out both of ours or 1 S Ranked one.

Hyouton: Kuroi Yuki [Ice Release: Black Snow Technique]
    Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
    Range: All
    Chakra: 25 (+15 per turn)
    Damage: +10 to all jutsu made from Black Snow
    Description: This technique is formed as a result of the user having used Ice Release: Glazed Black Ice Intrusion followed by Ice Release: Ice Technique(making it snow). As Glazed Black Ice Intrusion is a technique requires no handseal and that triggers itself upon sensing Ice or Earth Chakra of the user and manipulating it, Glazed Black Ice Intrusion can only be sensed by Doujutsu users and is triggered with the usage of an Ice or Earth technique, then followed up by Ice Release: Ice Technique that also requires no handseals, makes a very thicker than normal black snow fall across the entire terrain. The snow maintains the properties of Glazed Black Ice Intrusion, allowing all ice techniques made from the black snow have the extra resistance to lightning (takes a lightning jutsu of the same rank to cancel out any jutsu made from black snow) and a +10 damage to all black ice jutsu as a result, losing some of its damage from the former technique. In two turns, the ground will be completely covered in snow up to the ankles. . The user is capable of using the Black Snow to recreate/duplicate any Ice Release techniques that do no originate from inside the body of the user, by manipulating their chakra that is already inside of the Black Snow.
    Note: The user, can use this jutsu in place of creating Glazed Black Ice Intrusion and Ice Technique(to make it snow).
    Note: Other precipitation techniques (rain, snow etc) cannot be used at the same time as or used to cancel out Black Snow unless it is of a higher Rank.
    Note: Only the user of this technique can create other jutsu out of the Black Snow.
    Note: Another Ice user can post Glazed Black Ice Intrusion to use techniques from the Black Snow.
    Note: Must be taught by Oraan Nguyen

Though you only have this technique, the snow in itself is still dangerous if combined with the right cannon element.

1. What cannon element can The Black Snow be used with to make a combination attack in which trying to defend against it would require a combination by an opponent and not just one jutsu if they were to try to counter instead of simply evading.

Status
    Sep 2010
    "..."

1. What I perceived from the information is that the greatest plus point regardless of all the additional affects you get by having black snow on the battle field is the sight. The opponent and you both looses sight of each other, but since you know his/her last location you have a higher chance of succeeding. What I think is if i have an extremely cold weather, black snow surrounding the arena there are two elements which will be an awesome offense. First being earth, since black ice is capable of enveloping earth to make it extremely resistant to lightning so the user will have to deal with the earth with two powerful combos of fire and lightning or sequential jutsus (Fire and Lightning).. But when I give this thing a thought and move one step ahead considering a strategy; another possible was is to use a high ranked water technique. Why? one because of its attractiveness to ice release, two if used with another ice technique, the entire field is yours. Frozen.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

1. What I perceived from the information is that the greatest plus point regardless of all the additional affects you get by having black snow on the battle field is the sight. The opponent and you both looses sight of each other, but since you know his/her last location you have a higher chance of succeeding. What I think is if i have an extremely cold weather, black snow surrounding the arena there are two elements which will be an awesome offense. First being earth, since black ice is capable of enveloping earth to make it extremely resistant to lightning so the user will have to deal with the earth with two powerful combos of fire and lightning or sequential jutsus (Fire and Lightning).. But when I give this thing a thought and move one step ahead considering a strategy; another possible was is to use a high ranked water technique. Why? one because of its attractiveness to ice release, two if used with another ice technique, the entire field is yours. Frozen.
    Actually there are holes in those theories.

Water + Black Snow, with too much water, one would melt the black snow or turn it to slush, making it more conductive to lighting and weaker. something you wouldnt want to do.

Earth + Black Snow, Would simply use a strong Lightning to subdue it.

What I was referring to, was actually Wind.

If you think about it, If you create a tornado of wind, it would pick up a lot of the black snow as it traveled towards the opponent. This applies with regular snow as well, but no so much. The fact that the Wind will pick up the black snow, means that The opponent would have to use Lightning of at least 1 rank higher that the wind in order to cancel that out. However there is black snow inside of the wind tornado as well. That extra resistance to lightning helps in your defense, so technically, the only way to cancel out your technique is with a lightning technique that is 2 or 3 ranks higher than your wind. The same holds for Fire, despite Fire being stronger than wind, the Black Snow helps as well. Typhoon Vortex would only weaken you depending on the rank of the wind you used. Wind and Fire blast also depends on the rank of the Wind you used.

Earth however could stop this combo.....but like you said, If we take away the earth by coating it with Ice, they cant use that unless it comes from their body now can they?

Keep in mind however, that the Wind/Black snow combo can be used against you as well, IF a person describes it correctly. Otherwise they just shoot wind that blows around your snow and heads towards you. You as well, in your wording, have to make sure that you state that the wind picks up the snow in order for the combination to work effectively.

Though you only used one jutsu, that is a Black Snow/Wind Combination. But the opponent could easily do the same thing. The advantage you have is the black snow is under YOUR control. Make the snow solid or condensed and the wind will stop.

Hyouton: Kuroi Yuki Hyō [Ice Release: Black Snow Leopard]
    Type: Attack
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60 (+10 due to being formed Black Snow)
    Description: the user, after having created black snow, forms 3 handseals and creates a large 10 foot tall leopard out of the black snow. The Black Snow Leopard is only capable of being formed on an area that has black snow already on it. The leopard, is incredibly fast, and stands at 5 feet when on all fours and is capable of taking Fire and Lightning Damage up to A Rank without melting. A Rank Fire and Lightning will damage the Black Snow Leopard, however it is capable of reforming 1 turn later as long as Black Snow Technique is still in play. S Ranked Fire or Lightning completely destroys the Black Snow Leopard. This is normally used when a quick attack is needed to unsettle an opponent, causing them to focus more on the leopard than the user from its Raw Speed. The Leopard moves at the speed of Rock Lee without weights as long as it remains running on Black Snow. When not on black snow, the Leopard runs at the speed equivalent to that of a normal leopard.
    Note: Can only be used 2x per battle.
    Note: Can only reform if Fire or Lightning (A Rank and below) hit the Leopard but are not enough to destroy it.
    Note: Can only be used after Ice Release: Black Snow Technique
    Note: Due to being formed of Black Snow, retains the Lightning Resistance of the technique and +10 damage.
    Note: The Leopard, due to its sheer size, is still trackable by normal eyesight when running at Rock Lee Speed.
    Note: reforming counts as one move.

Pretty self explanatory,

What are the ups and downs of the Black Snow Leopard.

How would you use this? I want you to plan out a 3 jutsu turn upon which it has already been snowing black snow for 3 turns.

Status
    Sep 2010
    "..."

1. The awesome part of this technique is of-course reforming, but if one gives it a thought it can aslo be used as a decoy for a main attack - side thought.
    The two things that will are not that good are the lost of 1 jutsu for reforming and can be tracked by naked eye.

2. In this move I will be emphasizing a nice way to use it, thinking outside the aspect of any other black snow technique. It will be a nice way to focus on weapon use as they are small and usually ignored when the 10ft huge animal stood before them.

*Without any further thinking Blizzard, draws a flash bomb throwing it in the air while he blows it followed by three hand-seal to awaken the Black Snow Leopard, The Leopard emerges from within the snow created before charging towards you at sheer speed while you try to gain your sight back, Blizzard after creating the Leopard does not waste anytime and uses two shurikens filled with wind chakra and with the cutting ability throws them from left and right. The blades cuts through the snow unseen without any effort, even though they are thrown from left and right they were thrown in an arch aiming for your lower body.. Blizzard completes his strategy by creating a mud river below you and throwing you off balance, exposed to the leopard and unseen death shurikens.*

Hyouton: Kuroi Yuki Hyō [Ice Release: Black Snow Leopard]
    Type: Attack
    Damage: 60 (+10 due to being formed Black Snow)
    Description: the user, after having created black snow, forms 3 handseals and creates a large 10 foot tall leopard out of the black snow. The Black Snow Leopard is only capable of being formed on an area that has black snow already on it. The leopard, is incredibly fast, and stands at 5 feet when on all fours and is capable of taking Fire and Lightning Damage up to A Rank without melting. A Rank Fire and Lightning will damage the Black Snow Leopard, however it is capable of reforming 1 turn later as long as Black Snow Technique is still in play. S Ranked Fire or Lightning completely destroys the Black Snow Leopard. This is normally used when a quick attack is needed to unsettle an opponent, causing them to focus more on the leopard than the user from its Raw Speed. The Leopard moves at the speed of Rock Lee without weights as long as it remains running on Black Snow. When not on black snow, the Leopard runs at the speed equivalent to that of a normal leopard.
    Note: Can only be used 2x per battle.
    Note: Can only reform if Fire or Lightning (A Rank and below) hit the Leopard but are not enough to destroy it.
    Note: Can only be used after Ice Release: Black Snow Technique
    Note: Due to being formed of Black Snow, retains the Lightning Resistance of the technique and +10 damage.
    Note: The Leopard, due to its sheer size, is still trackable by normal eyesight when running at Rock Lee Speed.
    Note: reforming counts as one move.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

The last move in your combo. In order for it to be successful, How close would the opponent be to you?

And how would you counter this technique if I did it to you?

Status
    Sep 2010
    "..."

I forgot to add that I will run towards him right when I am releasing the jutsus ~.~ How would i counter my entire move or only technique?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

I forgot to add that I will run towards him right when I am releasing the jutsus ~.~ How would i counter my entire move or only technique?
    Now that makes more sense. lol. Dont worry about the defending. Just wanted to see if you would catch on to your mistake, or just realize that you had to be at short range in order to use it.

The Goal, Though to distract, is to do so in such a way that the opponent will not recognize what is going to happen to them, or to hail a bunch of things at them that they cannot see.

For example. I would have made The BS Leopard, The thrown Ice Disks formed out of the black snow (Remember, you have to take advantage of it) and then either
    A. Multiplied the Ice Disks by 1000
    B. Lightning Illusion Flash Pillar To blind my opponent.

and then on my next turn Multiplied it by 1000. Either way, I'm sending a horde of black Ice their way.
    ================================================== =====

Now that you understand how to make black snow, and then manipulate it into a form, I want to see if you've learned anything.

There are 2 ways can you make small objects made out of black snow.

The Cannon Way.

(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.

And the Black Ice Way

Hyouton: Kuro no Jutsu: (Ice Release: Black Ice Technique
    Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra: 25
    Damage: 40
    Description: User creates small objects made of black ice for attacking or defense.

Now, How do you make these two techniques stronger than what they already are.

Status
    Sep 2010
    "..."

First I would like to point out something in your reply to Black Snow Leopard use.. Everyone has his/her own style and I have seen yours, your idea is quite amazing but not very much of a "strategy". The techniques you are using can be taken down by an Over Powered attack because all of them are very visible, I would take a different approach of actually using the size/strength and regeneration power to sneak attack. Its just my point of view.

1. I know you could use Glazed Black Ice to make the cannon tech stronger but I dont know how to make the other one stronger, Maybe use it with black snow since its a natural plus point to the ice users?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

First I would like to point out something in your reply to Black Snow Leopard use.. Everyone has his/her own style and I have seen yours, your idea is quite amazing but not very much of a "strategy". The techniques you are using can be taken down by an Over Powered attack because all of them are very visible, I would take a different approach of actually using the size/strength and regeneration power to sneak attack. Its just my point of view.

1. I know you could use Glazed Black Ice to make the cannon tech stronger but I dont know how to make the other one stronger, Maybe use it with black snow since its a natural plus point to the ice users?
    I agree with you.....But I like it when People use Overpowered attacks. It means that when they cancel out my technique, more than likely all that will be left is a B Ranked Technique. Aka Great Shark Missile. Most of their OP techniques will either be Fire or Lightning. Each of Which appeals to Both of the CEs in my possession or I will simply absorb with the above mentioned technique.
    I take advantage of whats left after someone uses and OP Technique to stop a decent combo.....as you can see in my fight with Kryptiic.
    I'm not amiss to you having your own strategy, simply was giving you and example of what I would have done.
    And you have not learned Ice Disk yet. That is probably the most OP Cannon Ice Technique next to Demonic Ice Mirrors and the tech that makes them explode, as you can see in my fight with Prof.

But I expect you to come up with your own strategy. There are several ways of using Black Ice effectively.

Now, as for making both techniques stronger, its the same for both. Simply make them using the Black Snow in the surrounding Area.

Taken Directly from the Black Snow Jutsu.

The user is capable of using the Black Snow to recreate/duplicate any Ice Release techniques that do no originate from inside the body of the user, by manipulating their chakra that is already inside of the Black Snow.
    ================================================== ========
    Now, Speaking of Black Snow Leopard and Rock Lee Speed. How you like them apples...........

Hyouton: Kōri no Capades (Ice Release: Black Ice Capades)
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user channels Hyouton chakra into their feet creating sharp Ice Skates made of Black Ice. When used on Ice, increases the speed of the user to that of Rock Lee without weights. As long as the skates are touching Ice, the skates will last. The moment it touches a surface/terrain made of anything other than ice, the skates will dissipate. The Ice Skates are very sharp and can be used as an effective taijutsu component.
    Note: Can only be used on an Ice surface/terrain.
    Note: After dissipating, User must wait 2 turns before each use.
    Note: Lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be done 2 times per battle
    Note: Due to strain on the user's Legs, after use of the second time, user's speed drops one level by Rank. (Sage - Kage - Sannin)
    Note: Must be a minimum of Kage rank to use.
    Note: User is still trackable through normal eyesight.
    Note: Boost in speed refers to running speed, not body movement speed.

Although I'm allowing you to use this technique, you wont really be able to use it unless you fight with me or on a terrain that is all ice. The reason being is that I Can't teach you the S Ranked Version of any of my techniques until I become a Sensei due to the new rules placed upon us. But I'm sure you can see how this technique is useful.

What are the downfalls to this technique?

What is an advantage to this technique other than that of the granted speed.

Status
    Sep 2010
    "..."

1. This is quite useful technique but I hate the fact that it doesn't work on normal ground which is the downside I see (the biggest one).

2. The other advantage is to use it in direct Taijutsu providing u cutting ability with use of hand. Thats the fun part, but again the point one is sad I will have to change the entire field and keep it that way to use them.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

1. This is quite useful technique but I hate the fact that it doesn't work on normal ground which is the downside I see (the biggest one).

2. The other advantage is to use it in direct Taijutsu providing u cutting ability with use of hand. Thats the fun part, but again the point one is sad I will have to change the entire field and keep it that way to use them.
    You are right. I may need to come up with a Black Ice Field that is rather unnoticeable and make you Co on it so that you can use it without having to be taught by me.

Yes, That taijutsu component would be very useful in hand to hand combat. Ice skates are generally very sharp and should even be able to block a few kenjutsu attacks before it breaks.
    ================================================== ======

Are you ready for probably my most favorite Black Ice Creation? Do me a favor, jump into the air for a second, and make sure you land with chakra in your feet so that you don't go sliding around will ya.

(Hyouton: Toketsu Jigoku ) Ice Release: Frozen Hell
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: the user projects their Hyouton chakra into the ground and forms a thick layer of ice across the entire battlefield. The layers form from the user and spreads outwards in a 360 degree area from the user. When it reaches the opponent, it forces the ground underneath them to become slippery, and the opponent will lose balance and fall quickly onto their face.
    Note: No Hyouton above A Rank for 4 turns
    Note: Can only be used once per battle.

Sees Him land on the ground. Now, Though you have an ice bio, you aren't really accustomed to running or moving on snow without it slowing down your overall running speed.

To be completely honest with you, anyone that didn't see you go into the snow/ice (Yes this can be used with Black Snow or Regular Snow though Black Ice is better) and is not a Hyuuga/Uchiha/Sensor, will be pretty much screwed when it comes to trying to "pinpoint your location". A lot of guessing work would be involved trying to find you, and as a result, they would probably try to use Great Majestic Fire to rid them of all the snow and such, but its a great way of avoiding other attacks and moving around the field unseen.

Hyouton: Hakaishi (Ice Release: Black Ice - Demonic Ice Tombstone)
    Type: Defense
    Damage: 0
    Description: the user will cover his shadow with a coating of Black Ice. The user will then pretend to be falling arms across his chest while channeling Ice chakra into his body and fall right onto his the coating of black Ice where his shadow used to be and into it. The user can then stay there in the ice coating that replaced his shadow, but cannot move or use jutsu while doing so. The user can come out of the Ice coating when he wishes appearing almost looking as if he was rising from the darkness of his shadow. The user going into his Ice "shadow" replica is not unlike Ice Release: Demonic Ice Mirrors. The user is still aware of what is going on above and can sense anything above or below ground. The user can also use this technique as a way of "Hiding like a mole" when standing on an ice/snow surface only.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle
    Note: Can only be used on a snow surface after having been snowing for 3 or more turns.
    Note: User cannot use Ice Techniques above A Rank Next turn.
    Note: User must wait 2 turns after each use to use again.
    Note: While inside the ice the user is still clearly trackable by both Dojutsu users and Sensor ninjas.

Half originating from Hiding Like a Mole and Demonic Ice Mirrors, I figured we would need a way to hide in the snow, whether it be black Ice or regular.

There's no reason for you to really point out the obvious in this technique.

When you finish your Ice Training with Mugen, We will have a battle in Iwa. No, I won't use Loki. lol. But you will use Blizzard and I will test how well you incorporate these in with regular ninjutsu to see your style of using Black Ice.

I will show you why Mathias hates it so much, and why others will learn to hate us for using it. :zonder:

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

For now, i want you to get used to running on the snow and ice without chakra.

Also, I want you to get used to the cold.

Dont worry, i will do this with you.

*Takes off my shoes*

Try to keep up. I have the height of a Frost giant that gives me a decent amount of speed on any surface.

*Take off running*

Status
    Sep 2010
    "..."

Haters gonna Hate :zonder:
    Da hell you are the frost Giant u will not feel any cold
    Starts undressing.. Takes of shoes, cloak, shirt leaving pants on folded upto knees ... When Blizzard starts running he instantly fall down.

what the

Tries again this time remembering how he use to skate. And after falling about 20+ times he learns to keep balance and up to speed against the Frost giant..

Lets race shall we?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Are you sure that you want to Race me? I wasnt sprinting...more like Gallopping so that you could make progress. If I go full stride sprint, You will Probably be left behind.

*Loki starts stretching his body.*

Several bones start cracking.

"Ready when you are? "

Status
    Sep 2010
    "..."

Huh.. lets try :zonder: *takes the position*

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»