Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Seishou Zan (First Bio)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Basic Information
    Name: Seishou Zan
    Nickname: None
    Clan: /

Looks: Seishou is 5'8, a short individual. He has white hair. The air around him is always distorted or wavy. His eyes are pale but pupil is black but changes to a lighter color often when in combat. Usually seen in a type of hoodie type clothing. Also seen carrying an unusually wide kantana blade and favors demon wind shuriken.

Personality: Seishou is a controlled individual that knowing not to let his emotions get the best of him, he is incapable of showing a lot of any emotion. But has great difficulty expressing himself. But even his anger is only shown in situations of great irritation and sometimes even this will not. From a distance Seishou seems relaxed and aloof but to those that pay attention he is puzzled at all sides . He wants to learn how to express himself in the most open ways. but as close as he gets is a Smirk... As or battle Seishou always is looking or a good fight just to test his strength and HATES To ever be thought of as weak. This is the Word that sets Seishou off the MOST.

Village Info:
    Village of Birth: Kumogakure

Village of Alliance: Kumogakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank: Gennin
    Specialty: /
    Elements: Lightning(affinity) - needs training
    Your Ninjutsu: (Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
    _____
    (Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
    _____
    (Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
    _____
    (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
    _____
    (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
    _____
    (Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Description: Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
    _____
    (Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info.

History: The village had gathered together in the event foretold that a child of great strength was about to be born on this day. The mother Hikuren, was in indescribable pain she hated and despised every minute of it but she loved that son was to be expected to be so highly respected. She was proud to bear the Child of Kiren, one of the most respected Jonin in the village. The clouds turned black and lightning began to crack and every moment the wind blew. Amongst all this happening Hikuren was enveloped and swallowed in chakra, the air around her became so dense the village people could barely breathe. Her cry was to be heard all the way in the highest mountains of the Kumogakure. then it all came to a sudden halt the wind calmed and the storm clouds dispersed, the baby was now born but instead of coming out crying it was sleeping as it had spent all its energy trying to get out and then the Medical Corps took and checked to see if everything was all right with the baby. The village rejoiced in happiness but before their merrymaking could get a start the husband, Kiren couldn’t even look at his wife, she was dead. The medical corps had checked, all of her internal organs had been ruptured and crushed. The village a Wake the next morning, it was bright and the sun beaded on the village. But Kiren couldn’t even look up, but vowing to take of their child with his Life, his name would be named Seishou. The medical corps diagnoised Hikuren's death, as an imbalance of chakra during the birth, or some sort of freak accident.

When Seishou turned 5 he went under intense training. The training was intense for a 5 year old, but at the same time Seishou would do everything his father told him with little effort, walking on water and running on the sides of trees even shuriken jutsu by age 7. The day before Seishou was to be finally enrolled in the academy at age 9 his Kiren had a final sparring session with him. He barraged him with him mastery of taijutsu, none of it was connecting with Seishou and to his shock Seishou hadn’t broken a sweat neither was he breathing hard. The father continuously came at Seishou each in every time with more killing intent, this confused Seishou but he never said a word. Kiren then took out a kunai and through it, Seishou then defelcted it with great ease. Kiren took out 2 more kunai and read and started slashing and again Seishou began dodging, Kiren had never fought anything like this. Seishou continued to get more irritated at each strike going on to wonder why was his own father really trying to kill him. As Kiren came in for next attack he noticed that Seishou had become irritated, Seishou then wasted no time in slugging his father sending flying back to the ground. Kiren scrambled to get up but saw Seishou running in the other direction in dead silence. With the father looking seemingly disgusted.
    As soon as Seishou was enrolled in the ninja academy he was spotted as great talent. Already knowing all the things being taught, he seemed very distant to the students but always wanted friends. Word got around to the Raikage, A who was looking for a partner for his Double Lariat. Seishou was then sent to the Raikage’s training ground where he would be tested. He had an affinity towards lightning which was an important factor. His ability to shape chakra even astounded the Raikage’s advisors. The Raikage then began to get interested in the boy’s talents. The advisors then went in and did more precise testing. The next day the advisors came back with interesting news, Seishou had a passion for combat in order to test his skills and had a nearly unbreakble will. Impressedthe Raikage ordered for only Seishou and another to be left to be named B. All the other candidates went home in disappointment. Seishou and another were called onto the battle field. The battle began in after it was over the field was in ruins, and many crater were abounded in every few meters of the field. The opponent had won, but barely standing. The Raikage approached the Seishou applauding his great effort. The opponent then named Bee he walked over and rapped “Nice fight fool yah fool”. Seishou simply smirked and said nothing back. The Raikage then sent Seishou off to be explore the world around him and hone his many talents, and secretly ordered him to be watched over by the village Jonin and to guide his journey.

Other:

Picture:
    Theme Song and Background:

Battles

Won: n/a
    Lost: n/a

Please exscuse my lack of pictures, they wernt showing up for some reason ^^

~Approved~ edited stuff, Bee became a Jinchuriki long after he was decided to be A's partner

Last edited by Caliburn; 05-10-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Senior Member SAGE OF ALL ELEMENTS's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Seishou Zan (First Bio)

Your pictures are not showing up..Edit that

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Okay

Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

lol bio without oictures are not entertaining

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

I Had them lol , sorry i must have put them in wrong .

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Remove the Clan too. There are no Cannon Clans known as Zan Clan and you are not elegible to create a custom Clan yet

Edit : I also do not think that Kekkai Genkai is allowed. It needs to be removed , i think

Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

Quote Originally Posted by SAGE OF ALL ELEMENTS View Post
    Remove the Clan too. There are no Cannon Clans known as Zan Clan and you are not elegible to create a custom Clan yet

Edit : I also do not think that Kekkai Genkai is allowed. It needs to be removed , i think
    leav his bio alone

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Okay im going to remove the clan thing. and can you tell me the problem with KG and help me with this pic problem.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    leav his bio alone
    I was just offering advice

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

LOL Thanks, But the KG isnt a problem right and for some reason my picture isnt showing up.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha

leav his bio alone
    Shut up! :sy:

OT: Remove the Kekkei Genkai stuff, and the clan part aswell. If you don't there's a chance it may not get approved. ^^

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Okay, the clan stuff is gone but was there anyting wrong with the kekkigenkai because i thought that was allowed. .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

leav his bio alone
    I was just offering advice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Shut up! :sy:

OT: Remove the Kekkei Genkai stuff, and the clan part aswell. If you don't there's a chance it may not get approved. ^^
    To be honest his advice is actually helpful. Experience tells me the person who can tell you what is wrong instead of simply saying it sucks is actually trying to help you. So next time before you open your mouth, remember that if its not helping don't interfere.

ANyways, to the OP: The fact that you are missing pics is not that big of a problem but it does sell us the idea of how serious you are about being a part of the roleplaying environment. The kekkei genkai bit needs to be taken off as there is no such thing in the Narutoverse (that I know of anyway). You are not of the rank to be able to have a specific kg. And to even get started on using a kg if you are of rank is to go through the necessary training with a sensei or senpai, which I think you don't have yet.

Other than that great job on putting effort into your bio unlike the majority of the newcomers. I hope to see you progress. Stay motivated and there is nothing you can't do if you put your mind to it....just don't break the rules or teach others to do so.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy.. View Post
    To be honest his advice is actually helpful. Experience tells me the person who can tell you what is wrong instead of simply saying it sucks is actually trying to help you. So next time before you open your mouth, remember that if its not helping don't interfere.

ANyways, to the OP: The fact that you are missing pics is not that big of a problem but it does sell us the idea of how serious you are about being a part of the roleplaying environment. The kekkei genkai bit needs to be taken off as there is no such thing in the Narutoverse (that I know of anyway). You are not of the rank to be able to have a specific kg. And to even get started on using a kg if you are of rank is to go through the necessary training with a sensei or senpai, which I think you don't have yet.

Other than that great job on putting effort into your bio unlike the majority of the newcomers. I hope to see you progress. Stay motivated and there is nothing you can't do if you put your mind to it....just don't break the rules or teach others to do so.
    Thank You Very much, i have taken out the kekkigenkai bit. but i would like to know do i have to be a certain rank to have it later. i had some pictures but they mver showed up for some reason. is their something i did wrong?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jinchuurki Uchiha View Post
    Thank You Very much, i have taken out the kekkigenkai bit. but i would like to know do i have to be a certain rank to have it later. i had some pictures but they mver showed up for some reason. is their something i did wrong?
    The kg needs to be taken out of your history as well.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy.. View Post
    The kg needs to be taken out of your history as well.
    Okay thats fine. What places specifially in the History?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Remove any description that states that or implies that your character can use a KG from your description..You would know

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‪‪‪

From the link you provided I saw that you wanted to put a picture from Toshiro Hitsugaya so I suggest that you type his name into google as he is a well known character and there should be a lot images of him. The link you provided simply doesn't work, so you'll have to change that.

Also I suggest that you change your youtube link and put it like this:

PHP Code:
    [YOUTUBE]50VY5IIgCas[/YOUTUBE

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Quote Originally Posted by McRazor View Post
    From the link you provided I saw that you wanted to put a picture from Toshiro Hitsugaya so I suggest that you type his name into google as he is a well known character and there should be a lot images of him. The link you provided simply doesn't work, so you'll have to change that.

Also I suggest that you change your youtube link and put it like this:

PHP Code:
    [YOUTUBE]50VY5IIgCas[/YOUTUBE
    Will do thank you.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Remove any description that states that or implies that your character can use a KG from your description..You would know
    OKay all traces of the KG are all gone. and the theme song is now properly formatted.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‪‪‪

Quote Originally Posted by The Jinchuurki Uchiha View Post
    OKay all traces of the KG are all gone. and the theme song is now properly formatted.
    No no, just copy the blue code I gave you. You don't need the whole link, just this > 50VY5IIgCas <

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

OKay thanks, done and waiting for approval .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good luck

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    Good luck