View Poll Results: Pound for Pound KING

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manny PACMAN Pacquiao

    11 61.11%
  • Floyd Mayweather Jr

    7 38.89%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Pirate Empress Boa Hancock's Avatar
    Status
    Boa Hancock is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,841
    Location
    Amazon Lily
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is Pound for Pound KING?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Vision- View Post
    You know, I had stated my opinion and so did many others. The reality is, unless it's something like the sun is gonna rise tomorrow type of thing, no one is going to know. Unless the fight happens and we can see for ourselves. So honestly, thread should be closed as no one is really coming up with a debatable material.
    In that respect most debate threads should be closed since most of them are just rehashes of topics and/or clashes of opinion. I could raise my opinion on why Pacquiao is still the P4P King, but then no one would respond. I've done that in this site and they elicit no decent reps, just 'I agree' or '+1'.

    Long story short, just like most threads in this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    a win is a win *kanye shrug*
    Yes, sucker punching a B-level fighter like Ortiz when Ortiz wasn't even looking is a win.
     
         

  2. #22
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,528
    Location
    Portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is Pound for Pound KING?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boa Hancock View Post
    In that respect most debate threads should be closed since most of them are just rehashes of topics and/or clashes of opinion. I could raise my opinion on why Pacquiao is still the P4P King, but then no one would respond. I've done that in this site and they elicit no decent reps, just 'I agree' or '+1'.

    Long story short, just like most threads in this forum.



    Yes, sucker punching a B-level fighter like Ortiz when Ortiz wasn't even looking is a win.
    he taunted him .. and got what was coming to him .
    No boxer will disrespect another high caliber fighter and get away with it
     
         

  3. #23
    Pirate Empress Boa Hancock's Avatar
    Status
    Boa Hancock is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,841
    Location
    Amazon Lily
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is Pound for Pound KING?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    he taunted him .. and got what was coming to him .
    No boxer will disrespect another high caliber fighter and get away with it
    Of course men are stupid. If one shows another up they'll show each other up until one knocks the other's head off.

    But then again, who's counting? May is doing the same to Pac yet he's not backing up his words yet.
     
         

  4. #24
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,528
    Location
    Portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is Pound for Pound KING?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boa Hancock View Post
    Of course men are stupid. If one shows another up they'll show each other up until one knocks the other's head off.

    But then again, who's counting? May is doing the same to Pac yet he's not backing up his words yet.
    :confused: men arent that stupid lol ? But in the end itll be a good fight ( IF they ever even fight )
     
         

  5. #25
    Pirate Empress Boa Hancock's Avatar
    Status
    Boa Hancock is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,841
    Location
    Amazon Lily
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is Pound for Pound KING?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    :confused: men arent that stupid lol ? But in the end itll be a good fight ( IF they ever even fight )
    Disregard that statement.

    Yes, I hope by early 2013 they do fight ... maybe May-June 2013.
     
         

  6. #26
    Member BlackGamabunta's Avatar
    Status
    BlackGamabunta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    741
    Location
    at home...
    Mighty
     

    Re: Who is Pound for Pound KING?

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Vision View Post
    Here's my reference: (Common opponent)

    Pacman / Mayweather
    OPPONENT:
    Hatton----RD 2 KO---------------RD 10 KO
    Dela Hoya-RD 8 TKO--------------Unanimous Decision
    Cotto-----RD 12 TKO-------------Unanimous DEcision
    Mosley----Unanimous Decision----Unanimous DEcision
    Marquez---Draw---------------Unanimous DEcision(overweight during weigh-in)
    Split Decision
    Unanimous Decision

    imo Pacman wins over Mayweather
    hahahaa..nice stats..lol
     
         

  7. #27
    Member BlackGamabunta's Avatar
    Status
    BlackGamabunta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    741
    Location
    at home...
    Mighty
     

    Re: Who is Pound for Pound KING?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Vision- View Post
    You know, I had stated my opinion and so did many others. The reality is, unless it's something like the sun is gonna rise tomorrow type of thing, no one is going to know. Unless the fight happens and we can see for ourselves. So honestly, thread should be closed as no one is really coming up with a debatable material.
    you are quite wrong....i am 100% sure that the sun will rise tomorrow..we just don't know if the cloud will cover it....ask a weather man and he will tell you what hour will the sun rise regardless of what the weather will be..LOL:D
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •