Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

[Mū Test] Mugen Ryukyu

Greetings, Mugen Ryukyu

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Tenchi Bridge, on opposite sides near the edges of the ravine
    ~ You may use Mū abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Cannon Kage Rank Gaara (non-Jinchuuriki) and Onoki biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Last edited by Mathias; 07-31-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell the truth, I won't listen
    to ya. Cuz I don't like being
    lied to

Re: [Mū Test] Mugen Ryukyu

二代目土影 無 | Nidaime Tsuchikage - Mū

Thank you for the opportunity ^_^.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen Ryukyu View Post
    二代目土影 無 | Nidaime Tsuchikage - Mū

Thank you for the opportunity ^_^.
    *Gaara stares at you*
    Agh ! My back !

Instantly, as the battle begins, Onoki uses his prodigious skill at Earth jutsu and uses

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

This causes the rocks under your feet to curmble before you can do anything, sending you tumbling over the edge into the ravine, even as the one edge of the bridge near you also collapses, falling in a mass of wooden logs on you as you descend into an uncontrollable fall.
    Instantly with the crumbling of the rock, Gaara has begun using

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

And times it so that the lid is now falling on top of you, covering the entire ravine. So, to recap, at this point, you're falling into the ravine while some heavy wooden logs fall on you which are then followed by a massive earthen lid.
    Gaara then releases a fine sand that covers the whole area as well as the inside of the ravine, so he notes your position at all times.

(Kanchiki Suna no Jutsu) - Sensor Sand Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.
    Note: Can only be used by Gaara

Status
    Nov 2008
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell the truth, I won't listen
    to ya. Cuz I don't like being
    lied to

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    *Gaara stares at you*
    Agh ! My back !

Instantly, as the battle begins, Onoki uses his prodigious skill at Earth jutsu and uses

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    Range: Short-Mid
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

This causes the rocks under your feet to curmble before you can do anything, sending you tumbling over the edge into the ravine, even as the one edge of the bridge near you also collapses, falling in a mass of wooden logs on you as you descend into an uncontrollable fall.
    Instantly with the crumbling of the rock, Gaara has begun using

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

And times it so that the lid is now falling on top of you, covering the entire ravine. So, to recap, at this point, you're falling into the ravine while some heavy wooden logs fall on you which are then followed by a massive earthen lid.
    Gaara then releases a fine sand that covers the whole area as well as the inside of the ravine, so he notes your position at all times.

(Kanchiki Suna no Jutsu) - Sensor Sand Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.
    Note: Can only be used by Gaara
    As I walk onto the battlefield, I see gaara and onoki. I begin analyzing the situation. Noticing the odds are stacked against me.

Mū: Boy onoki, you have sure gotten have gotten old. A kid and an Old man.. is this who they put me up against?

As soon as the rocks begin to crumble and fall, I immediately focus my chakra and with ease begin to fly being careful as to not get hit by any of the rocks or falling debris that descended with me.

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

then as the giant earth lid is closing in on me, it looks like it falls on top of me but in all reality i have utilize my earth chakra causing the lid to pass right through me as it continues its descent downwards.
    (Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected.
    Note: Can only blend through on B rank and below Earth Techniques

Still in flight, i notice the kid is releasing sand, I perform the ram handseal and begin kneading greats amount of fire chakra in my stomach which i expel out of my mouth all at once exhaling an insanely huge wall of flames that has great lengths vertically and horizontally. It quickly converges on your location, burning both of you to a crisp.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Last edited by Mugen Ryukyu; 08-01-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen Ryukyu View Post
    As I walk onto the battlefield, I see gaara and onoki. I begin analyzing the situation. Noticing the odds are stacked against me.

Mū: Boy onoki, you have sure gotten have gotten old. A kid and an Old man.. is this who they put me up against?

As soon as the rocks begin to crumble and fall, I immediately focus my chakra and with ease begin to fly being careful as to not get hit by any of the rocks or falling debris that descended with me.

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

then as the giant earth lid is closing in on me, it looks like it falls on top of me but in all reality i have utilize my earth chakra causing the lid to pass right through me as it continues its descent downwards.
    (Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected.
    Note: Can only blend through on B rank and below Earth Techniques

Still in flight, i notice the kid is releasing sand, I perform the ram handseal and begin kneading greats amount of fire chakra in my stomach which i expel out of my mouth all at once exhaling an insanely huge wall of flames that has great lengths vertically and horizontally. It quickly converges on your location, burning both of you to a crisp.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
    I have my reservations about you stating you can just avoid a multitude of logs falling simultaneously with you like that, but we'll continue.

----------

Agh ! My back !
    You just don't know how to RP as Onoki do you ?
    Nope, not a clue.

As Onoki notes you emerging from the top of the giant lid to continue your flight - you said you would be in flight before you released the Fire, ergo you do nothing while still emerging - Onoki uses

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Note that contact with the surface to be turned to swamp is not required for this technique. As a result, Onoki turns the lid itself ( made of earth ) into a swamp, as you emerge from it, literally trapping you up to your waist in a swamp. Unable to fly up further or even complete moving yourself out of the swamp, you fall along with the swamp toward the bottom of the ravine. To continue using your fire at this point would be a waste of time, as you have no direct sight of us anymore since you are falling down and the fire would merely strike the sides of the ravine.

Gaara, by this time having released his sensory sand, uses his next technique, with normal sand,

(Suna Shigure) - Sand Drizzle
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 35
    Description: The user creates a cloud of sand above the opponent from which numerous sharp needles of sand rain down, to stab the target.

This creates a cloud of sand over the ravine that rains sharp needles of sand down at you, who is stuck and immobile target for the needles to skewer. Also, note you cannot see us and can only see the sides of the ravine, whereas Gaara can sense you with his sand released earlier.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Test Failed

over the 5 day limit and too short to grade