Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789
Results 201 to 220 of 220
  1. #201
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke doesn't have Tsukiyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by -Vegeta- View Post
    This post is such a fail.





    Did Sasuke ever say tsukuyomi when using that genjutsu? No.



    Did Sasuke ever say tsukuyomi when using it here? No.



    Last but not least Sasuke simply says sharingan genjutsu here while Itachi specifically said tsukuyomi when using his.

    Sasuke does NOT have tsukuyomi.
    So you've more or less proven that an Edo used Tsukuyomi while Sasuke didn't.

    Ever consider the possibility that Sasuke doesn't want to use the chakra associated with Tsukuyomi? Sasuke is not an Edo, thus does not have chakra to waste.
     
         

  2. #202
    Member
    Status
    blueopossum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke doesn't have Tsukiyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    All of you epically fail.!

    Sasuke has used tsukyomi on killer bee, danzo and just now in the last chapter.

    Sasuke and itachi both used tsukyomi to cancel out the genjutsu used by kabutos tayuya flute.

    This thread fails. Go reread the manga instead of giving false info noobs
    you fail, you go read the manga because it didn't ever say tsukyomi when he used them. and you missing people he used it on also since you want to put up such an argument.:flaw:
     
         

  3. #203
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Posts
    2,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Sasuke doesn't have Tsukiyomi

    I've been searching for a while now and I couldn't find anything in the manga that can decisively prove that Sasuke has or does not have Tsukuyomi. I can only find 'iffy' pages in the manga.

    I've never seen Sasuke say 'Tsukuyomi' while using Tsukuyomi. But neither have I seen anything in the manga that definitely proves that Sasuke does not have Tsukuyomi. All anyone can do is assume that Sasuke does have the ability (or at least the potential) to use Tsukuyomi but does not use it for an unknown reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by takiyacrowz View Post
    but according to data book sasuke has tsukyomi , however he never used it .
    What??:confused: How did you come by this knowledge? If you (or any body else for that matter) can provide some databook evidence, then that would settle things once and for all. And that would be guaranteed rep from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    So you've more or less proven that an Edo used Tsukuyomi while Sasuke didn't.

    Ever consider the possibility that Sasuke doesn't want to use the chakra associated with Tsukuyomi? Sasuke is not an Edo, thus does not have chakra to waste.
    Your probably the only other person that is aware of something as obvious as that.
     
         

  4. #204
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BRONX
    Posts
    1,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 585 Tsukiyomi

    from the data book.....
    "The Sharingan's final commonly-used ability is capable of inducing a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through genjutsu cast by simple eye contact between both parties"
    ^^^ this is not tyoskiyomi or however its spelled.
     
         
    Last edited by edo tensai wilmaso; 05-15-2012 at 04:54 PM.

  5. #205
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke doesn't have Tsukiyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    This is how i know you are retarded and dont have a basic reading comprehension: that time i talked to you about emr, i was sarcastic -__-. I dont kiss anyones ass, those who know me know that, your a noob. You and emr probably call each other at night and phone sex. Im bad at flaming? iight if u say so.

    You quoted half my comment and addressed minor points and left out crucial ones like the arguement of tsukiyomi being black and white

    You didnt say nothing on that. So i guess you cant address it and im right

    And i gave the manga pages in my thread where danzo is comparing sasukes genjutsu to itachi. You giving me pages and saying "prove it" like a moron is not helping your arguements cuz those arent the only pages im talking about. you might as well posted pages of One Piece and ask me to prove it. when Danzo said "thats nothing compared to Itachi's Tsukiyomi, who could control time and space" he is implying that Sasuke is not only using Tsukiyomi, but Itachi's version is better because Itachi could control time and space.

    Again how many times i have to explain it to you Danzo made it clear that Itachi was gifted and he was able to control time and space with tsukiyomi. That doesnt mean Sasuke can either. if fact Sasuke cannot control time and space with Tsukiyomi, but that doesnt mean Sasuke isnt using Tsukiyomi. And it was said Sasukes genjutsu is weak but what is tsukiyomi, a genjutsu is it not? How many times are you going to embarass yourself?

    Again you prove your failure. Tsukiyomi is part of a kg! Rasengan and rasenshuriken are not. Anyone can learn rasengan, anyone with a wind element can learn rasenshuriken. Only Uchihas who advanced there sharingans to MS can use tsukiyomi. According to my logic which you did not understand, naruto can use rasenshuriken, a better version of rasengan and minato and jiraiya can use rasengan but not add nature, while itachi can use a better version of tsukiyomi where he controls time and space and sasuke just uses Tsukiyomi without the ability of controling time and space. Its not rocket science you genius (are you going to miss the sarcasm and say i kiss ass by calling you a genius?)

    You fail to even understand the points i made or you avoid them cuz you dont address them and you say you disproven them? Like i said your like a drunk who says hes fit to drive, ur in denial. Your pathetic. and a noob

    Answer this for me (since you also ignored this point), if sasuke has it itachis eyes then how is it that he "doesnt have tsukiyomi?"

    and imma make this point as well........... to noobkage2 and any other noob. can anyone show me where it says that Sasuke cannot use Tsukiyomi in the manga? can anyone show me where it says that Sasukes "genjutsu sharingan" or "illusions" or "weak genjutsu" are not Tsukiyomi? because as far as i know Tsukiyomi technically is a genjutsu of the sharingan, an illusion and since Itachi was a genjutsu specialist, compared to him i believe Sasuke's version of Tsukiyomi would be a "weak genjutsu" in comparison to Itachi who could control time and space. so can anyone show me where it says Sasuke cant use Tsukiyomi? maybe ya should try to go to naruto wiki and find where it says that or get proof.
    First about the bolded. To begin with, you gave the illusions he put on Danzo and Bee as examples of Sasuke's tsukuyomi , Sasuke did'nt even have Itachi's eyes at that point, so you just contradicted yourself there.

    Transplanting his brothers eyes did'nt give Sasuke ALL of Itachi's abilities, or are you going to say he also has yata mirror and totsuka blade?
    But more importantly, there is a difference in how the potential is utilized for each individual. So even if Sasuke has the same potential as Itachi in so far as abilities go, it does'nt mean he can or has been able to utilize that potential. This is why he does have genjutsu in his sharingan eye(itachi's eye) but he does'nt have the same skill with casting illusions to make an illusion strong enough to become a tsukuyomi. (Tsukuyomi= a specific type of illusion).

    And how the hell is Danzo implying that Sasuke uses tsukuyomi? Are you that dense? Even a 7th grade kid can see that what Danzo said is that Sasuke's genjutsu, GENJUTSU(notice how Danzo called it an 'illusion') is nothing compared to Itachi's tsukuyomi. Itachi's tsukuyomi, meaning the specific type of illusion that Itachi used. Sasuke also used an illusion, but it was'nt anything compared to the level of illusions Itachi could use. Tsukuyomi was a high level illusion tech used by Itachi if an illusion were way below that level it obviously is'nt tsukuyomi, which by definition is a high level illusion.

    If what you were saying were true, Danzo would have said your tsukuyomi is nothing compared to Itachi's or words to that effect. Show me any manga page where anyone calls Sasuke's sharingan genjutsu as tsukuyomi.

    Re read the manga, noob its obvious you just skim through it w/o understanding even the most simple and obvious points stated in it. Itachi already explained what tsukuyomi is, so to help cure your retardation:


    'only a sharingan user with the same blood as me can defeat me' meaning it would have been impossible for Danzo or Bee to escape from Sasuke's genjutsu if it were tsukuyomi, seeing as how neither of them are Uchiha by blood. I doubt anyone knew more about tsukuyomi than Itachi, the man who used the tech.
     
         

  6. #206
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BRONX
    Posts
    1,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke doesn't have Tsukiyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    This is how i know you are retarded and dont have a basic reading comprehension: that time i talked to you about emr, i was sarcastic -__-. I dont kiss anyones ass, those who know me know that, your a noob. You and emr probably call each other at night and phone sex. Im bad at flaming? iight if u say so.

    You quoted half my comment and addressed minor points and left out crucial ones like the arguement of tsukiyomi being black and white

    You didnt say nothing on that. So i guess you cant address it and im right

    And i gave the manga pages in my thread where danzo is comparing sasukes genjutsu to itachi. You giving me pages and saying "prove it" like a moron is not helping your arguements cuz those arent the only pages im talking about. you might as well posted pages of One Piece and ask me to prove it. when Danzo said "thats nothing compared to Itachi's Tsukiyomi, who could control time and space" he is implying that Sasuke is not only using Tsukiyomi, but Itachi's version is better because Itachi could control time and space.

    Again how many times i have to explain it to you Danzo made it clear that Itachi was gifted and he was able to control time and space with tsukiyomi. That doesnt mean Sasuke can either. if fact Sasuke cannot control time and space with Tsukiyomi, but that doesnt mean Sasuke isnt using Tsukiyomi. And it was said Sasukes genjutsu is weak but what is tsukiyomi, a genjutsu is it not? How many times are you going to embarass yourself?

    Again you prove your failure. Tsukiyomi is part of a kg! Rasengan and rasenshuriken are not. Anyone can learn rasengan, anyone with a wind element can learn rasenshuriken. Only Uchihas who advanced there sharingans to MS can use tsukiyomi. According to my logic which you did not understand, naruto can use rasenshuriken, a better version of rasengan and minato and jiraiya can use rasengan but not add nature, while itachi can use a better version of tsukiyomi where he controls time and space and sasuke just uses Tsukiyomi without the ability of controling time and space. Its not rocket science you genius (are you going to miss the sarcasm and say i kiss ass by calling you a genius?)

    You fail to even understand the points i made or you avoid them cuz you dont address them and you say you disproven them? Like i said your like a drunk who says hes fit to drive, ur in denial. Your pathetic. and a noob

    Answer this for me (since you also ignored this point), if sasuke has it itachis eyes then how is it that he "doesnt have tsukiyomi?"

    and imma make this point as well........... to noobkage2 and any other noob. can anyone show me where it says that Sasuke cannot use Tsukiyomi in the manga? can anyone show me where it says that Sasukes "genjutsu sharingan" or "illusions" or "weak genjutsu" are not Tsukiyomi? because as far as i know Tsukiyomi technically is a genjutsu of the sharingan, an illusion and since Itachi was a genjutsu specialist, compared to him i believe Sasuke's version of Tsukiyomi would be a "weak genjutsu" in comparison to Itachi who could control time and space. so can anyone show me where it says Sasuke cant use Tsukiyomi? maybe ya should try to go to naruto wiki and find where it says that or get proof.

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sharingan

    from the data book..... powers of sharingan
    "The Sharingan's final commonly-used ability is capable of inducing a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through genjutsu cast by simple eye contact between both parties"
    ^^^ this is not tyoskiyomi or however its spelled.

    main reason i used sharingan because he says sharingan genjutsu not all genjutsu is tyoskiyomi
     
         

  7. #207
    kishi is the god of naruto gazmatic's Avatar
    Status
    gazmatic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 585 Tsukiyomi

    hahahaha... people still think that sasuke has tsukiyomi.... I am an itachi fan and Itachi himself stated that only, ONLY a sharingan user with uchiha bloodline can defeat tsukiyomi... to all those who think that sasuke used tsukiyomi on danzo or b or c but claim that its a "low level tsukiyomi" (oxymoron) answer this. Is either danzo or B an uchiha? who knows? maybe danzo with all of his augmentations somehow defied that rule but B?!? explain that.
     
         

  8. #208
    iMember iSpeak's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    iLocated
    Posts
    3,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 585 Tsukiyomi

    Someone answer my question! For the people saying he doesn't have Tsukuyomi, are they saying he then has a weak genjutsu which doesn't last long (which he used against Danzo) as an MS? Or is it something we havn't seen yet?
     
         

  9. #209
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Sasuke doesn't have Tsukiyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    First about the bolded. To begin with, you gave the illusions he put on Danzo and Bee as examples of Sasuke's tsukuyomi , Sasuke did'nt even have Itachi's eyes at that point, so you just contradicted yourself there.


    damn i cant believe how dumb you get after each comment.. seriously how old are you?

    i was not talking about in the past i was talking about in the present. because when you or anyone claim that Sasuke "does not have Tsukiyomi" i understand that when he used it on Bee and Danzo is argueable. i understand how the past can be debated on but i dont understand how if Sasuke now has Itachi eyes than how could one say that Sasuke cant use Tsukiyomi or doesnt have it?

    so no you didnt answer my question. i applaud you on answering around it but i am shocked at how dumb you looked by doing so..... so let me ask again and rephrase...........

    now that Sasuke has Itachi's eyes, and Itachis eyes were able to use Tsukiyomi and control space and time, then how is it that Sasuke "doesnt have Tsukiyomi?"


    Transplanting his brothers eyes did'nt give Sasuke ALL of Itachi's abilities, or are you going to say he also has yata mirror and totsuka blade?


    :sy::sy::sy::sy::sy::sy::sy:

    totsuka blade and yata mirror arent abilities, jutsus or techniques. they are weapons.....

    and yes i will argue that Sasuke did recieve the sword and shield just because Itachi had them in his possesion within his eyes, and assuming that no one, like Tobi or Kabuto, took the weapons before the eyes were transplanted than yes i will say that until proven wrong by the manga, Sasuke has both the blade and mirror within his possesion.


    But more importantly, there is a difference in how the potential is utilized for each individual. So even if Sasuke has the same potential as Itachi in so far as abilities go, it does'nt mean he can or has been able to utilize that potential. This is why he does have genjutsu in his sharingan eye(itachi's eye) but he does'nt have the same skill with casting illusions to make an illusion strong enough to become a tsukuyomi. (Tsukuyomi= a specific type of illusion).
    im glad you came to this point cuz i was going to come to it too and i see where youre going with this.... its not so much potential, its chakra reserve and stamina..

    first off yes, Sasuke can use everything that Itachi's eyes were able to do. why? because Itachi's eyes is in Sasuke's eye sockets.

    second the only thing stopping Sasuke from utilizing Itachi's full "potential" as you pointed out is stamina and chakra reserves. MS techniques like tsukiyomi, amateratsu and sasunoo take out a bunch of chakra. not only that but they deteriorate the eyes and lifespan of the user. with ems the eyes dont deteriorate, im pretty sure the body neither, but still those jutsu burn stamina and chakra like a Hummer burns gas. so if anything is stopping Sasuke using Tsukiyomi and controlling space and time it is if he has enough chakra to do so.

    and if you look a few posts above, eyesofthekyuubi made a great point, (i think hes the only one who brought this up too) that in ch.585 Sasuke may have not used Tsukiyomi just cuz he didnt want to burn up his chakra. so people concluding that he doesnt have Tsukiyomi becuase of "genjutsu sharingan" dont have a solid arguement because a simple explanation is that Sasuke just didnt want to use chakra. Itachi in the other hand is an edo and chakra for him is practically unlimited.

    but anyways yes Sasuke can use everything that Itachi was able to do with his eyes. when Danzo, Madara and Yamato receieved Hashiramas dna they were able to do wood jutsu. Danzo and Yamato werent as good as the original because of their stamina and chakra limitations. Madara has a bunch of chakra and is skilled as fuk and he practically is showing of the 1st jutsus.

    to say Sasuke cant use all of Itachis MS jutsus is a foolish and noobish arguement.


    And how the hell is Danzo implying that Sasuke uses tsukuyomi? Are you that dense? Even a 7th grade kid can see that what Danzo said is that Sasuke's genjutsu, GENJUTSU(notice how Danzo called it an 'illusion') is nothing compared to Itachi's tsukuyomi. Itachi's tsukuyomi, meaning the specific type of illusion that Itachi used. Sasuke also used an illusion, but it was'nt anything compared to the level of illusions Itachi could use. Tsukuyomi was a high level illusion tech used by Itachi if an illusion were way below that level it obviously is'nt tsukuyomi, which by definition is a high level illusion.
    i explained this over and over and over and over.........

    like you said Danzo said Sasukes genjutsu is genjutsu. do you know what that means? genjutsu is "illusion technique". or like oyu said illusion. Sasuke used an illusion on Danzo. now what is Tsukiyomi? it is also an illusion technique. so Danzo did not say Sasuke didnt use Tsukiyomi, he just said that he used an illusion.

    now this illusion that Sasuke used, what could it be? every technique has a name. and by technique i mean jutsu (technique=jutsu). "leaf whirlwind kick" by Rock Lee is the name of a specific taijutsu, "chidori" by Sasuke is a name of a ninjutsu and "sage mode" is even the name of a type of senjutsu. what im getting at is us using our common sense and putting all the clues together to figure out what was the name of the genjutsu Sasuke used on Danzo.

    1st of the genjutsu was used by the right eye of Sasuke's ms. we know by example of Itachi that amaterasu and tsukiyomi are both ms techniques and used on separate eyes. amaterasu is used on Sasuke's left eye so hypothetically speaking if Sasuke had Tsukiyomi it would be used by his right ms eye



    2nd there was a black and white background. not at first but eventually there was and there is always a black and white backgorund when using Tsukiyomi

    last two panels on the bottom left: black and white because Sasuke used a genjutsu on Danzo. note also the emphasis on Sasukes right ms eye, like i mention in the 1st clue.



    bottom panel right corner. Danzo looking at his hand so the panel is from the perspective of Danzo. everything is black and white for him.



    3rd Danzo and Tobi are comparing Sasukes genjutsu that is not named to Itachi's Tsukiyomi saying that Itachi's Tsukiyomi could control space and time and that compared to Itachi's, Sasukes genjutsu is weak. if you had any basic level of reading comprehension than you would see that Danzo and Tobi are practically saying "Sasuke has Tsukiyomi"

    i will explain... do not get lost cuz this is crucial and i will not elaborate it in this way again cuz i have done this too many times now. for a whole week ive been explaining this.

    anyways....




    Danzo- "congratulations on casting an illusion [genjutsu (because genjutsu = illusion technique)] on me but, thats nothing compared to Itachi's Tsukiyomi, which could control the length of the illusion" (genjutsu)

    from what Danzo said we know for a fact that Sasuke used a genjutsu. obvious is obvious. and this genjutsu was used by Sasukes left ms eye which would hypothetically be his Tsukiyomi eye since his amaterasu eye is his right.

    now to figure out exactly what that genjutsu is because we dont have a name and every technique or jutsu has a name. using contect clues we see that Danzo refers to "Itachi's Tsukiyomi". Danzo describes "Itachi's Tsukiyomi" as being able to control length. with this alone you can logically infer that Itachi because Itachi was able to control length of Tsukiyomi, Tsukiyomi originally cant have length controlled. we all know Itachi was a genius and genjutsu master, he can trap you in genjutsu by pointing a finger for chirst sake so it is very plausible to conclude that Tsukiyomi is not a genjutsu you can control time and space unless you are efficient at using genjutsu, which Itachi is. if the illusion Sasuke used on Danzo could not control space and time, it can still be Tsukiyomi because Sasuke is just not good at using genjutsus like Itachi is. just like how Sasuke is better at ninjutsus than Itachi is because he can manipulate amaterasu while Itachi cant but Itachi can manipulate Tsukiyomi while Sasuke cant.

    lastly to break down Danzos comment, is this crucial part "which could control the length of the illusion.".... Danzo mentions illlusions 3 times in that 1 sentecne. first he says "congrats in putting me in an illusion" then "Itachi's Tsukiyomi" last "which could the length of the illusion". the first mention of illusion is an unnamed genjutsu. we have to use the rest of the sentence to figure out what it is. he compares the unnamed to Itachi's Tsukiyomi. mind you he doesnt compare it to the technique Tsukiyomi in general, he compares it to specifically Itachi's Tsukiyomi. why? because not every ms user is the same and not every Tsukiyomi is the same like not every sage mode is the same (jiraiya didnt have full master, naruto and kabuto has dragon sage but yet they all use sage mode). Danzo describes Itachi's Tsukiyomi as being able to control length of "the illusion". the 3rd illusion ties in the first unnamed illusion and Itachi's Tsukiyomi. the 3rd mention of illusion at the end "the illusion" is the same as the unnamed "illusion" in the beginning. Danzo is basically saying "good job putting me in Tsukiyomi Sasuke, but Itachi's versoin of Tsukiyomi was able to control the time and space of the illusion"......

    get it?!?!

    now on to Tobi:




    a few chapters later Tobi adds on to Danzo's comment and continues with "Danzo, its just as you said, its (Sasuke's unnamed genjutsu) no match for Itachi's Tsukiyomi, which can control can control time, [and he continues with his speech a few pages later] its a weak genjutsu [again giving Sasuke's illusion no name] that doesn't last long. But the trick is knowing when to use it."

    note when he said that emphasis is on Sasukes right ms eye and black and white.

    Tobi is adding on to what Danzo said so they are both speaking about the same unnamed genjutsu that Sasuke uses. Tobi, like Danzo, is comparing Sasukes unnamed genjutsu to Itachi's version of Tsukiyomi. Tobi says Itachi's Tsukiyomi controls length, and Sasuke's genjutsu, in comparison, is a weak genjutsu, why? because it doesnt last long unlike Itachis genjutsu which does last long or as long as Itachi wants it to last. Tobi is saying the unamed genjutsu is "weak" because it has a short duration. duration of time is the key here in letting us know that Itachi's Tsukiyomi was better and stronger because time Itachi could control time where as Sasuke's is weak because he cant manipulate time.

    the genjutsu itself isnt weak in power but weak because of time, again Sasukes and Itachi's genjutsus are being compared by length of time and manipulation of time by both Tobi and Danzo. if this unnamed genjutsu by Sasuke, is being compared to Itachi's Tsukiyomi which Itachisi attributed to bieng able to control the time of his, is black and white as i noted in my 2nd clue and is being used by Sasukes right MS eye-the hypothetical Tsukiyomi eye, than what other genjutsu can this unnamed genjutsu be that Sasuke is using? it is Tsukiyomi

    so basically Tobi is saying "Danzo your right, Sasukes Tsukiyomi is weak because its short, compared to Itachi's Tsukiyomi who could control length. but Sasuke got you cuz he used it at the right moment".

    i wasnt as elaborate as i with Tobi as i was with Danzo but you should get it by now.

    but the clues that show why Sasuke used Tsukiyomi was 1. he is using his right Mangekyou Sharingan and that is where his Tsukiyomi should be because his Amaterasu is in his left MS eye. 2. black and white and 3. context clues from both what Danzo and Tobi said.


    If what you were saying were true, Danzo would have said your tsukuyomi is nothing compared to Itachi's or words to that effect. Show me any manga page where anyone calls Sasuke's sharingan genjutsu as tsukuyomi.
    Danzo did. i explained it above. how about you show me anywhere in the manga where anyone says that Sasuke's genjutsu IS NOT Tsukiyomi.

    many times people refered to Sasuke's Tsukiyomi as an illusion or genjutsu, which techinically is correct, Tsukiyomi is an illusion and genjutsu. Tobi said Sasukes Tsukiyomi is a weak genjutsu. why? because he compared it to Itachi's who could control length and Sasuke cant control legnth so his is short in length. logically that all makes sense does it not?

    so you go find in the manga where someone specifically says that Sasukes genjutsu IS NOT Tsukiyomi.

    Re read the manga, noob its obvious you just skim through it w/o understanding even the most simple and obvious points stated in it. Itachi already explained what tsukuyomi is, so to help cure your retardation:


    'only a sharingan user with the same blood as me can defeat me' meaning it would have been impossible for Danzo or Bee to escape from Sasuke's genjutsu if it were tsukuyomi, seeing as how neither of them are Uchiha by blood. I doubt anyone knew more about tsukuyomi than Itachi, the man who used the tech.
    lol you out of all people calling me a noob...............


    lol you fail soooo much . Itachi said "only a sharingan user with the same blood as me can defeat me"- WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH SASUKE BEING DEFEATED?!??!?!? ITACHI WAS SPEAKING ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIMSELF ALONE!!! NOT SASUKE OR BEE OR DANZO.....

    and mind you that this point was proven when Sasuke fought Itachi. Sasuke has a sharingan and the same blood as Itachi and defeated Itachi's Tsukiyomi which validated his point that "only a sharingan user with the same blood as me can defeat me ["me" as in MUTHA FUKKN ITACHI you noob]"

    ..exists thread......
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoVsGoku; 05-15-2012 at 08:13 PM. Reason: I stunt on these noobs like a muther fukkin boss

  10. #210
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 585 Tsukiyomi

    I kind of see it like chidori is to raikiri.
    Its a weaker version.

    Mangekyou genjutsu <= itachi's regular genjutsu.

    Tsukiyomi is on a whole other level than both of those.

    For Susanoo you just need to possess the double Mangekyou.
    Madara for example, has'nt even shown any other mangekyou technique other than susanoo.

    But we could assume at least Susanoo and Amaterasu are standard mangekyou techniques.
     
         

  11. #211
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke doesn't have Tsukiyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    I've been searching for a while now and I couldn't find anything in the manga that can decisively prove that Sasuke has or does not have Tsukuyomi. I can only find 'iffy' pages in the manga.

    I've never seen Sasuke say 'Tsukuyomi' while using Tsukuyomi. But neither have I seen anything in the manga that definitely proves that Sasuke does not have Tsukuyomi. All anyone can do is assume that Sasuke does have the ability (or at least the potential) to use Tsukuyomi but does not use it for an unknown reason.



    What??:confused: How did you come by this knowledge? If you (or any body else for that matter) can provide some databook evidence, then that would settle things once and for all. And that would be guaranteed rep from me.



    Your probably the only other person that is aware of something as obvious as that.
    Thank you. Repped.
     
         

  12. #212
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke doesn't have Tsukiyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    First about the bolded. To begin with, you gave the illusions he put on Danzo and Bee as examples of Sasuke's tsukuyomi , Sasuke did'nt even have Itachi's eyes at that point, so you just contradicted yourself there.

    Transplanting his brothers eyes did'nt give Sasuke ALL of Itachi's abilities, or are you going to say he also has yata mirror and totsuka blade?
    But more importantly, there is a difference in how the potential is utilized for each individual. So even if Sasuke has the same potential as Itachi in so far as abilities go, it does'nt mean he can or has been able to utilize that potential. This is why he does have genjutsu in his sharingan eye(itachi's eye) but he does'nt have the same skill with casting illusions to make an illusion strong enough to become a tsukuyomi. (Tsukuyomi= a specific type of illusion).

    And how the hell is Danzo implying that Sasuke uses tsukuyomi? Are you that dense? Even a 7th grade kid can see that what Danzo said is that Sasuke's genjutsu, GENJUTSU(notice how Danzo called it an 'illusion') is nothing compared to Itachi's tsukuyomi. Itachi's tsukuyomi, meaning the specific type of illusion that Itachi used. Sasuke also used an illusion, but it was'nt anything compared to the level of illusions Itachi could use. Tsukuyomi was a high level illusion tech used by Itachi if an illusion were way below that level it obviously is'nt tsukuyomi, which by definition is a high level illusion.

    If what you were saying were true, Danzo would have said your tsukuyomi is nothing compared to Itachi's or words to that effect. Show me any manga page where anyone calls Sasuke's sharingan genjutsu as tsukuyomi.

    Re read the manga, noob its obvious you just skim through it w/o understanding even the most simple and obvious points stated in it. Itachi already explained what tsukuyomi is, so to help cure your retardation:


    'only a sharingan user with the same blood as me can defeat me' meaning it would have been impossible for Danzo or Bee to escape from Sasuke's genjutsu if it were tsukuyomi, seeing as how neither of them are Uchiha by blood. I doubt anyone knew more about tsukuyomi than Itachi, the man who used the tech.


    What Itachi said at the bolded- About only Uchiha can escape it. That is something I call TECHNIQUE HYPE.

    If you have a strong jutsu, saying that it is unbeatable and indestructible is not only meant to lower an opponents morale as a taunt (which is actually efficient in fights regardless of real or anime).

    Take this for instance.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/391

    Amaterasu is said here to be "absolutely inescapable".

    Hell, even Sasuke said it just a few pages earlier, despite being an Uchiha who may or may not have known the technique from reading the secrets of the Mangekyo Sharingan on the Uchiha tablet.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/390/16

    But why did this happen?

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/463/12

    You cannot trust what a character says about their techniques, even Itachi himself stated that once he revealed his evil persona to be a facade himself, meaning that he stopped pretending to be a bad guy when he became an Edo Zombie.

    We also know that in your link, he says that only Sharingan users can defeat him, but we know a good few people (not a plethora, as Itachi is one of the most OP'ed characters in the series) that can beat him.
     
         
    Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 05-15-2012 at 10:30 PM.

  13. #213
    Hope The Ultimate Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Ultimate Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 585 Tsukiyomi

    Everyone should should know Sasuke's Mangekyo genjutsu is no different from Itachi's Tsukiyomi they both place the opponent in a genjustu hold in order for the users to attack the individual just look how itachi used his multiple times on individuals and how sauske used his on killer bee and danzo not much of a difference :sy:
     
         

  14. #214
    Hope The Ultimate Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Ultimate Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 585 Tsukiyomi

    nah never said it was anything compared to itachi's technique just more closely compared you have to read what i stated and true sauske never had itachi's eyes yet when facing danzo and bee but now that he does don't you think his eyes are becoming closely if not more stronger then itachi's eye in which enventually his genjutsu will surpass it sometime sooner then later this is nothing more then a speculation just a gathering of facts I determined after looking at the mangas so far b/c as you can see both of them used their eye technique in the last chapter for a reason in which itachi obviously knew that sauske prolly was on the same level of genjutsu using that's why he got his attention to activate it
     
         

  15. #215
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Posts
    2,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Chapter 585 Tsukiyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    I kind of see it like chidori is to raikiri.
    Its a weaker version.

    Mangekyou genjutsu <= itachi's regular genjutsu.

    Tsukiyomi is on a whole other level than both of those.

    For Susanoo you just need to possess the double Mangekyou.
    Madara for example, has'nt even shown any other mangekyou technique other than susanoo.

    But we could assume at least Susanoo and Amaterasu are standard mangekyou techniques.


    This made me realize that a MS sharingan user does not need any skill to use abilities like Tsukuyomi. The reason?...Remember that crow that used Kotoamatsukami? Kotoamatsukami is probably on a higher level than Tsukuyomi, yet a freakin crow was able to use it on freakin Itachi. How much skill could a crow possibly have compared to Sasuke? So I don't think skill is the reason Sasuke has not used a Tsukuyomi in all its splendor.

    Also I initially just assumed that Sasuke does not use Tsukuyomi because it uses too much chakra. But that's only applicable if you look at it from a chapter 585 perspective, but not further back. Sasuke has tons more chakra than Itachi, yet Itachi is almost spamming the technique. So that settles that.

    So why, in the name of all that is pure and holy, would Sasuke not use a technique as powerful and as terrifying as Tsukuyomi seeing that he should have been able to do so at any time?...(assuming he even has the technique, of course).

    These are Sasuke's MS techniques:

    1. Amaterasu
    2. Tsukuyomi(???)
    3. Sasunoo
    4. and...u...Blaze Release?


    Its always been weird, for me, that Sasuke apparently has 4 MS techniques and not the usual 3. I'm starting to think that Sasuke's other MS technique is simply shape manipulation of Amaterasu and not Tsukuyomi. But that's still a big maybe.
     
         

  16. #216
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke doesn't have Tsukiyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post


    damn i cant believe how dumb you get after each comment.. seriously how old are you?

    i was not talking about in the past i was talking about in the present. because when you or anyone claim that Sasuke "does not have Tsukiyomi" i understand that when he used it on Bee and Danzo is argueable. i understand how the past can be debated on but i dont understand how if Sasuke now has Itachi eyes than how could one say that Sasuke cant use Tsukiyomi or doesnt have it?

    so no you didnt answer my question. i applaud you on answering around it but i am shocked at how dumb you looked by doing so..... so let me ask again and rephrase...........

    now that Sasuke has Itachi's eyes, and Itachis eyes were able to use Tsukiyomi and control space and time, then how is it that Sasuke "doesnt have Tsukiyomi?"






    :sy::sy::sy::sy::sy::sy::sy:

    totsuka blade and yata mirror arent abilities, jutsus or techniques. they are weapons.....

    and yes i will argue that Sasuke did recieve the sword and shield just because Itachi had them in his possesion within his eyes, and assuming that no one, like Tobi or Kabuto, took the weapons before the eyes were transplanted than yes i will say that until proven wrong by the manga, Sasuke has both the blade and mirror within his possesion.




    im glad you came to this point cuz i was going to come to it too and i see where youre going with this.... its not so much potential, its chakra reserve and stamina..

    first off yes, Sasuke can use everything that Itachi's eyes were able to do. why? because Itachi's eyes is in Sasuke's eye sockets.

    second the only thing stopping Sasuke from utilizing Itachi's full "potential" as you pointed out is stamina and chakra reserves. MS techniques like tsukiyomi, amateratsu and sasunoo take out a bunch of chakra. not only that but they deteriorate the eyes and lifespan of the user. with ems the eyes dont deteriorate, im pretty sure the body neither, but still those jutsu burn stamina and chakra like a Hummer burns gas. so if anything is stopping Sasuke using Tsukiyomi and controlling space and time it is if he has enough chakra to do so.

    and if you look a few posts above, eyesofthekyuubi made a great point, (i think hes the only one who brought this up too) that in ch.585 Sasuke may have not used Tsukiyomi just cuz he didnt want to burn up his chakra. so people concluding that he doesnt have Tsukiyomi becuase of "genjutsu sharingan" dont have a solid arguement because a simple explanation is that Sasuke just didnt want to use chakra. Itachi in the other hand is an edo and chakra for him is practically unlimited.

    but anyways yes Sasuke can use everything that Itachi was able to do with his eyes. when Danzo, Madara and Yamato receieved Hashiramas dna they were able to do wood jutsu. Danzo and Yamato werent as good as the original because of their stamina and chakra limitations. Madara has a bunch of chakra and is skilled as fuk and he practically is showing of the 1st jutsus.

    to say Sasuke cant use all of Itachis MS jutsus is a foolish and noobish arguement.




    i explained this over and over and over and over.........

    like you said Danzo said Sasukes genjutsu is genjutsu. do you know what that means? genjutsu is "illusion technique". or like oyu said illusion. Sasuke used an illusion on Danzo. now what is Tsukiyomi? it is also an illusion technique. so Danzo did not say Sasuke didnt use Tsukiyomi, he just said that he used an illusion.

    now this illusion that Sasuke used, what could it be? every technique has a name. and by technique i mean jutsu (technique=jutsu). "leaf whirlwind kick" by Rock Lee is the name of a specific taijutsu, "chidori" by Sasuke is a name of a ninjutsu and "sage mode" is even the name of a type of senjutsu. what im getting at is us using our common sense and putting all the clues together to figure out what was the name of the genjutsu Sasuke used on Danzo.

    1st of the genjutsu was used by the right eye of Sasuke's ms. we know by example of Itachi that amaterasu and tsukiyomi are both ms techniques and used on separate eyes. amaterasu is used on Sasuke's left eye so hypothetically speaking if Sasuke had Tsukiyomi it would be used by his right ms eye



    2nd there was a black and white background. not at first but eventually there was and there is always a black and white backgorund when using Tsukiyomi

    last two panels on the bottom left: black and white because Sasuke used a genjutsu on Danzo. note also the emphasis on Sasukes right ms eye, like i mention in the 1st clue.



    bottom panel right corner. Danzo looking at his hand so the panel is from the perspective of Danzo. everything is black and white for him.



    3rd Danzo and Tobi are comparing Sasukes genjutsu that is not named to Itachi's Tsukiyomi saying that Itachi's Tsukiyomi could control space and time and that compared to Itachi's, Sasukes genjutsu is weak. if you had any basic level of reading comprehension than you would see that Danzo and Tobi are practically saying "Sasuke has Tsukiyomi"

    i will explain... do not get lost cuz this is crucial and i will not elaborate it in this way again cuz i have done this too many times now. for a whole week ive been explaining this.

    anyways....




    Danzo- "congratulations on casting an illusion [genjutsu (because genjutsu = illusion technique)] on me but, thats nothing compared to Itachi's Tsukiyomi, which could control the length of the illusion" (genjutsu)

    from what Danzo said we know for a fact that Sasuke used a genjutsu. obvious is obvious. and this genjutsu was used by Sasukes left ms eye which would hypothetically be his Tsukiyomi eye since his amaterasu eye is his right.

    now to figure out exactly what that genjutsu is because we dont have a name and every technique or jutsu has a name. using contect clues we see that Danzo refers to "Itachi's Tsukiyomi". Danzo describes "Itachi's Tsukiyomi" as being able to control length. with this alone you can logically infer that Itachi because Itachi was able to control length of Tsukiyomi, Tsukiyomi originally cant have length controlled. we all know Itachi was a genius and genjutsu master, he can trap you in genjutsu by pointing a finger for chirst sake so it is very plausible to conclude that Tsukiyomi is not a genjutsu you can control time and space unless you are efficient at using genjutsu, which Itachi is. if the illusion Sasuke used on Danzo could not control space and time, it can still be Tsukiyomi because Sasuke is just not good at using genjutsus like Itachi is. just like how Sasuke is better at ninjutsus than Itachi is because he can manipulate amaterasu while Itachi cant but Itachi can manipulate Tsukiyomi while Sasuke cant.

    lastly to break down Danzos comment, is this crucial part "which could control the length of the illusion.".... Danzo mentions illlusions 3 times in that 1 sentecne. first he says "congrats in putting me in an illusion" then "Itachi's Tsukiyomi" last "which could the length of the illusion". the first mention of illusion is an unnamed genjutsu. we have to use the rest of the sentence to figure out what it is. he compares the unnamed to Itachi's Tsukiyomi. mind you he doesnt compare it to the technique Tsukiyomi in general, he compares it to specifically Itachi's Tsukiyomi. why? because not every ms user is the same and not every Tsukiyomi is the same like not every sage mode is the same (jiraiya didnt have full master, naruto and kabuto has dragon sage but yet they all use sage mode). Danzo describes Itachi's Tsukiyomi as being able to control length of "the illusion". the 3rd illusion ties in the first unnamed illusion and Itachi's Tsukiyomi. the 3rd mention of illusion at the end "the illusion" is the same as the unnamed "illusion" in the beginning. Danzo is basically saying "good job putting me in Tsukiyomi Sasuke, but Itachi's versoin of Tsukiyomi was able to control the time and space of the illusion"......

    get it?!?!

    now on to Tobi:




    a few chapters later Tobi adds on to Danzo's comment and continues with "Danzo, its just as you said, its (Sasuke's unnamed genjutsu) no match for Itachi's Tsukiyomi, which can control can control time, [and he continues with his speech a few pages later] its a weak genjutsu [again giving Sasuke's illusion no name] that doesn't last long. But the trick is knowing when to use it."

    note when he said that emphasis is on Sasukes right ms eye and black and white.

    Tobi is adding on to what Danzo said so they are both speaking about the same unnamed genjutsu that Sasuke uses. Tobi, like Danzo, is comparing Sasukes unnamed genjutsu to Itachi's version of Tsukiyomi. Tobi says Itachi's Tsukiyomi controls length, and Sasuke's genjutsu, in comparison, is a weak genjutsu, why? because it doesnt last long unlike Itachis genjutsu which does last long or as long as Itachi wants it to last. Tobi is saying the unamed genjutsu is "weak" because it has a short duration. duration of time is the key here in letting us know that Itachi's Tsukiyomi was better and stronger because time Itachi could control time where as Sasuke's is weak because he cant manipulate time.

    the genjutsu itself isnt weak in power but weak because of time, again Sasukes and Itachi's genjutsus are being compared by length of time and manipulation of time by both Tobi and Danzo. if this unnamed genjutsu by Sasuke, is being compared to Itachi's Tsukiyomi which Itachisi attributed to bieng able to control the time of his, is black and white as i noted in my 2nd clue and is being used by Sasukes right MS eye-the hypothetical Tsukiyomi eye, than what other genjutsu can this unnamed genjutsu be that Sasuke is using? it is Tsukiyomi

    so basically Tobi is saying "Danzo your right, Sasukes Tsukiyomi is weak because its short, compared to Itachi's Tsukiyomi who could control length. but Sasuke got you cuz he used it at the right moment".

    i wasnt as elaborate as i with Tobi as i was with Danzo but you should get it by now.

    but the clues that show why Sasuke used Tsukiyomi was 1. he is using his right Mangekyou Sharingan and that is where his Tsukiyomi should be because his Amaterasu is in his left MS eye. 2. black and white and 3. context clues from both what Danzo and Tobi said.




    Danzo did. i explained it above. how about you show me anywhere in the manga where anyone says that Sasuke's genjutsu IS NOT Tsukiyomi.

    many times people refered to Sasuke's Tsukiyomi as an illusion or genjutsu, which techinically is correct, Tsukiyomi is an illusion and genjutsu. Tobi said Sasukes Tsukiyomi is a weak genjutsu. why? because he compared it to Itachi's who could control length and Sasuke cant control legnth so his is short in length. logically that all makes sense does it not?

    so you go find in the manga where someone specifically says that Sasukes genjutsu IS NOT Tsukiyomi.



    lol you out of all people calling me a noob...............


    lol you fail soooo much . Itachi said "only a sharingan user with the same blood as me can defeat me"- WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH SASUKE BEING DEFEATED?!??!?!? ITACHI WAS SPEAKING ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIMSELF ALONE!!! NOT SASUKE OR BEE OR DANZO.....

    and mind you that this point was proven when Sasuke fought Itachi. Sasuke has a sharingan and the same blood as Itachi and defeated Itachi's Tsukiyomi which validated his point that "only a sharingan user with the same blood as me can defeat me ["me" as in MUTHA FUKKN ITACHI you noob]"

    ..exists thread......


    You need to get laid.
     
         

  17. #217
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Sasuke doesn't have Tsukiyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post

    You need to get laid.
    Says the virgin who thinks boobs feel like bags of sand.

    Its up to you Noobkage2 if u want to debate this then fine but if u want to have a contest of jokes then fine. Seeing as you were unable to refute or deny anything i said earlier it proves that im right and your a noob.

    I just disproved everything you said and the best you can do is say "you need to get laid?"

    You mad bro?
     
         

  18. #218
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke doesn't have Tsukiyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    Says the virgin who thinks boobs feel like bags of sand.

    Its up to you Noobkage2 if u want to debate this then fine but if u want to have a contest of jokes then fine. Seeing as you were unable to refute or deny anything i said earlier it proves that im right and your a noob.

    I just disproved everything you said and the best you can do is say "you need to get laid?"

    You mad bro?
    Says the guy who spammed endless walls of text(i know, it must suck to be a virgin) and used childish memes and pics for insults and calls me a kid LOL.

    Don't be hating me for exposing you for what you really are: a loser who could'nt get a woman if his life depended on it.:D

    I mean, you make it really obvious that you don't have a life when you spam 'like a boss' pics............. on an anime forum>_>. Its sad, really.
     
         

  19. #219
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Sasuke doesn't have Tsukiyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Says the awesome guy who pwned me with endless walls of text(i know, it must suck to be a virgin because i am one) and used epic memes and pics for insults and calls me a kid, which i obivously am LOL.

    Don't be hating me for exposing you for what you really are: a winner. Me i'm just a loser who could'nt get a woman if his life depended on it.:D

    I mean, you make it really obvious that you are really a cool guy who isnt afraid of anything. Me on the other hand i have no life. when you spam 'like a boss' pics............. i jizzed myself witnessing pure awesomeness on an anime forum>_>. Its epic, really. You are epic. I love you.
    you know what, when i first read your comment i got the notion that you were being a jerk but looking back at what you said i realize that your right. i completely agree with your statement above, i also appreciate what you said and your almost not retarded after all. almost.....

    anyways so i guess its fair to say that i pwned you in this debate about Sasuke having Tsukiyomi or not right? Im glad you agree. I found it amusing that instead of continueing the debate like a mature person you went into straight personal attacks, which is a falacy and invalid way to present your arguements (its ok though, every noob resort to this everytime they realize that they're wrong. its a defense mechanism for you guys). yea i think i pretty much verbally raped you in the ass without lubrication in this thread.

    butthurt?
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoVsGoku; 05-16-2012 at 06:36 PM.

  20. #220
    Academy Student dragonsennin21's Avatar
    Status
    dragonsennin21 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 585 Tsukiyomi

    Sasuke stated that susano'o is the justsu available to those who awaken MS in both eyes right? Well how the hell can someone awaken MS in one eye? Its absurd so you can't use that as a reason for him awakening susano'o.

    Plus sasuke did in fact manipulate time in his genjutsu when he fought against danzo so its possible he has tsukuyomi just a weaker version.

    And just because he didnt use it on itachi doesnt mean he doesnt have it. Sasuke has always prefered to use ninjutsu over genjutsu hence he is better with amateratsu than itachi is (blaze release) but sucks at tsukuyomi so he uses ordinary sharingan genjutsu. But the manga hasnt stated that he has or that he doesnt so this is just what i think.
     
         

Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •