Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 79
  1. #51
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    funny i made this thread but non of the noobs who strongly believe that Sasuke cant use Tsukiyomi havent even made a strong case in here......
     
         

  2. #52
    Master boshans's Avatar
    Status
    boshans is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    791
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    i never said Itachi used Tsukiyomi the second time.. i did mentioned the second time as an example when Itachi didnt use Tsukiyomi. the second time Kakashis clone was in genjutsu, and Kakashi body was like paper and was on fire, i was noting that this wasnt Tsukiyomi because there is no black and white and also Itachi doesnt have his MS active...

    but thank you on clearing the "Genjutsu Sharingan" thing. i still think it doesnt make sense cuz he has EMS and that has created confusion.
    Oh, I must have read it wrong then for some reason...I took that part out of my post though. And yeah the genjutsu sharingan thing is weird. I don't know why they would show him using EMS if he was just using a simple genjutsu, it is weird. Hell maybe it was Tsukuyomi he used but since his Tsukuyomi is obviously weaker than Itachi's, it looks a little bit different. Who knows.
     
         

  3. #53
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Quote Originally Posted by boshans View Post
    Oh, I must have read it wrong then for some reason...I took that part out of my post though. And yeah the genjutsu sharingan thing is weird. I don't know why they would show him using EMS if he was just using a simple genjutsu, it is weird. Hell maybe it was Tsukuyomi he used but since his Tsukuyomi is obviously weaker than Itachi's, it looks a little bit different. Who knows.
    i think thats it and its the most logical answer... i hope Kishi clears this up soon... Sasuke does have Itachis eyes after all and if people thought he couldnt or wasnt using Tsukiyomi before they shouldnt be able to argue that he cant use it now. Sasuke, with Itachis eyes, not only should be able to use Tsukiyomi but able to control time and space
     
         

  4. #54
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    I think sasuke didn't use Tsukuyomi when he looked into itachi's eyes because he didn't want to waste to much chakra. I always knew he had it I saw against bee, i didn't notice the one against danzo tho nice one
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Fail thread.

    Sasuke does'nt have tsukuyomi, and no it is'nt a must for you to awaken Susanoo. That reasoning is beyond dumb.

    The OP's ridiculous and baseless claim that both tsukuyomi and ametarau are needed to awaken Susanoo can easily be disproved. Edo Madara has susanoo, yet he has'nt once used either Ametarasu or Tsukuyomi, even though there have been many situations shown in which Ametarasu would have helped him, like burning the Mizukage's lava, Gaara's sand etc. So this point about Susanoo requiring Tsukuyomi as an ability is invalid, you need MS in both eyes, it does'nt matter what the specific ability of that Mangekyuo is.

    Most of the other arguments are just assumptions and opinions, not fact, and frankly not worth my time to respond to all of them. But i will say this. A black and white background has'nt always been shown to be present at all times during a Tsukuyomi. Seeing as how the OP gave the manga pages for this himself, we can easily see that Sasuke was caught in Tsukuyomi when he fought Itachi, yet the black and white background only appeared just before Sasuke broke out of it. Yet before that, tsukuyomi was still active(obviously) and the background was normal. Thus disproving the notion that there absolutely has to be a black and white background in a tsukuyomi.

    Almost all the arguments for Sasuke having tsukuyomi that the OP gave are like this, biased and one sided opinions that at best can be called speculations, and this guy parades them around as facts. What a tool lol.

    Oh, and Danzo never said or implied that Sasuke had a weaker version of tsukuyomi, he said Sasuke's genjutsu was nothing compared to Itachi's tsukuyomi. If you lack the basic reading and comprehension skills required to understand this, then you really should'nt be calling out others who's opinions on this topic are far more likely to be correct than yours. Not once has anyone in the manga said or implied that the genjutsu Sasuke uses is Tsukuyomi, you writing walls of text speculating on an unlikely possibility won't change the facts.

    Tsukuyomi is so far an ability only Itachi has been shown to be able to use. And there is no pre condition stated anywhere in the manga that all MS eyes must have the same 2 abilities, i.e Tsukuyomi and Ametarasu. Every MS pair, while being similar, is also unique. For example, Kakashi's MS has Kamuui, nothing to do with either tsukuyomi or Ametarasu. You might say that he is'nt an Uchiha, but then Shisui's Mangekyuo eye had Koto Amatsukami, which is again neither tsukuyomi nor Ametarasu, and he obviously was an Uchiha. So kindly refrain from stating fail things like a Mangekyuo must have both tsukuyomi and Ametarasu.

    Apart from you being a douche, the biggest flaw in your reasoning is that you 'make up' facts on your own. Something that is shown but never stated to be a pre requisite for a tech to be active cannot be stated to be one. You may assume that, or consider it likely but its not a fact until its been stated to be so. Thus, when you say the black and white background means tsukuyomi, that is just your assumption. And a false one as i earlier pointed out that such a background was not shown for the majority of the duration of the tsukuyomi in which Sasuke was caught by Itachi.

    Most of the kids here are easily impressed by a wall of text, i'm afraid even if what it's saying is false. And nobody with half a brain gives a fck about your rep, idiot and nor do they care about the opinion of some fool who can't even think for himself.
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoKage2; 05-12-2012 at 11:31 AM.

  6. #56
    F**k You! GodaimeRaikage's Avatar
    Status
    GodaimeRaikage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Quote Originally Posted by whatsupdealer View Post
    Yeah, you do have a point. But I don't think sasuke is using Tsukiyomi, if he is then its an incomplete version. Being able to have control of time is practically what makes Tsukiyomi unique and reputatble in comparison to other genjutsu. Sasuke has not shown the abilty to control time and so its probably safe to say that its just a regular genjutsu
    You're comparing Itachi's Tsukiyomi to Sasuke's Tsukiyomi.Itachi's Tsukiyomi has the ability to manipulate space and time.Sasuke is in no way as skilled in genjutsu as Itachi, thus his Tsukiyomi isn't as strong as Itachi.Just because a jutsu has the same name, doesn't mean it's strength is the same across the board.Itachi, Madara, and Sasuke all have Susanoo and all three of them have different version with different strength.Look at the abilities shown by each Susanoo then think how Tsukiyomi fits that same mold.
     
         

  7. #57
    Member soggysombrero's Avatar
    Status
    soggysombrero is offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    454
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    I read all of it

    i do not agree with you

    1. its not just because it doesnt say tsukyumi in the panel

    - it clearly states Sharingan Genjutsu- its not the absence of the word tsukyumi, but the presence of "sharingan Genjutsu"

    2. when sasuke supposedly used tsukyumi on danzo-- he didnt.

    - even tobi clearly states- he used a weak genjuttsu that only lasts a short amount of time

    3. I believe he has tsukyumi- it just sucks compared to itachis

    - the only times he has ever attempted to use the technique is on BEE and it failed

    - as you yourself clearly stated- everything goes black and when when the technique is used

    - the only time sasuke uses genjutsu and the panel goes black and when (inverted) is when he tried it on BEE and it failed

    he has tsukyumi, but it is weak, and he has never successfully used it in battle
     
         

  8. #58
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Quote Originally Posted by soggysombrero View Post
    I read all of it

    i do not agree with you

    1. its not just because it doesnt say tsukyumi in the panel

    - it clearly states Sharingan Genjutsu- its not the absence of the word tsukyumi, but the presence of "sharingan Genjutsu"

    2. when sasuke supposedly used tsukyumi on danzo-- he didnt.

    - even tobi clearly states- he used a weak genjuttsu that only lasts a short amount of time

    3. I believe he has tsukyumi- it just sucks compared to itachis

    - the only times he has ever attempted to use the technique is on BEE and it failed

    - as you yourself clearly stated- everything goes black and when when the technique is used

    - the only time sasuke uses genjutsu and the panel goes black and when (inverted) is when he tried it on BEE and it failed

    he has tsukyumi, but it is weak, and he has never successfully used it in battle
    i like your arguements. well said even though you disagreed. you took the time to read it all and break it down.

    1. you bring up a valid point

    - the "sharingan genjutsu" may not have been said by only Sasuke. yes it is in his panel but it may have been a statement that continues with "Tsukiyomi" in Itachis panel. they could have said it together.

    -"sharingan genjutsu" in that one panel does not mean Sasuke doesnt have Tsukiyomi or has never used it. people take that one panel and say that Sasuke has never used it which is an invalid arguement to make.

    -it also says "tsukutom" in Itachis panel.. so im guessing Itachi isnt using Tsukiyomi either instead he is using "Tsukutomi"

    -Sasuke is not even using the sharingan but an EMS. so the genjutsu is not just a "regular sharingan genjutsu". its an EMS genjutsu. i find theres a fault in translation.

    2. Sasuke did

    - Tobi was comparing Sasukes genjutsu to Itachi and the comparison is that Sasukes genjutsu is weak. we have to remember that Tobi was speaking in context to what Danzo had said ealier, Danzo said Sasukes genjutsus cannot compare to Itachis who can control space and time. so Tobi who agreed with Danzo is saying "your right it is weak [compared to Itachi], but he used it at the right moment"

    -also the background was black and white for Danzo as well

    3. agreed

    - check my OP and you'll see the background with Danzo is black and white as well

    but i like your post.. +rep
     
         

  9. #59
    Member whatsupdealer's Avatar
    Status
    whatsupdealer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    Sasuke does not have an incomplete version. Itachi just has a more advanced version. that is all

    would you say Itachi has an imcomplete version of Amaterasu because he cannot manipulate it like Sasuke. would you say Minato has an incomplete version of rasengan because he cannot add nature element into it like Naruto.

    its like saying Jiraiya never turned into Sage mode because he had an incomplete versoin while Naruto had full mastery of it.


    Yeah you make a good point...I was just confused as I thought what gave 'tsukiyomi' its name and singled it our from just a regular genjutsu was the ability to control time within the genjutsu.

    So sasuke probably does have tsukyomi but its quite controversial as his tsukyomi has no control over time and is no different to itachi's regular genjutsu. Can we really name a genjutsu 'kotamatsukami' when it cannot control another?

    But the Bee fight like you were saying probably was tsukiyomi that sasuke used.
     
         

  10. #60
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Quote Originally Posted by whatsupdealer View Post
    Yeah you make a good point...I was just confused as I thought what gave 'tsukiyomi' its name and singled it our from just a regular genjutsu was the ability to control time within the genjutsu.

    So sasuke probably does have tsukyomi but its quite controversial as his tsukyomi has no control over time and is no different to itachi's regular genjutsu. Can we really name a genjutsu 'kotamatsukami' when it cannot control another?

    But the Bee fight like you were saying probably was tsukiyomi that sasuke used.
    idk if its controversal. i understand why the confusion but i dont understand how someone can say he never used it. i mean just looking at the Bee fight..

    and besides theres no limitation to him now because he has Itachis eyes. even if you dont agree that he used Tsukiyomi in the past there shouldnt be any arguements that he can use it now since he has Itachis eyes. and he should also be able to control time and space.

    if he cant than its a plot hole for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Fail thread.

    Sasuke does'nt have tsukuyomi, and no it is'nt a must for you to awaken Susanoo. That reasoning is beyond dumb.

    The OP's ridiculous and baseless claim that both tsukuyomi and ametarau are needed to awaken Susanoo can easily be disproved. Edo Madara has susanoo, yet he has'nt once used either Ametarasu or Tsukuyomi, even though there have been many situations shown in which Ametarasu would have helped him, like burning the Mizukage's lava, Gaara's sand etc. So this point about Susanoo requiring Tsukuyomi as an ability is invalid, you need MS in both eyes, it does'nt matter what the specific ability of that Mangekyuo is.

    Most of the other arguments are just assumptions and opinions, not fact, and frankly not worth my time to respond to all of them. But i will say this. A black and white background has'nt always been shown to be present at all times during a Tsukuyomi. Seeing as how the OP gave the manga pages for this himself, we can easily see that Sasuke was caught in Tsukuyomi when he fought Itachi, yet the black and white background only appeared just before Sasuke broke out of it. Yet before that, tsukuyomi was still active(obviously) and the background was normal. Thus disproving the notion that there absolutely has to be a black and white background in a tsukuyomi.

    Almost all the arguments for Sasuke having tsukuyomi that the OP gave are like this, biased and one sided opinions that at best can be called speculations, and this guy parades them around as facts. What a tool lol.

    Oh, and Danzo never said or implied that Sasuke had a weaker version of tsukuyomi, he said Sasuke's genjutsu was nothing compared to Itachi's tsukuyomi. If you lack the basic reading and comprehension skills required to understand this, then you really should'nt be calling out others who's opinions on this topic are far more likely to be correct than yours. Not once has anyone in the manga said or implied that the genjutsu Sasuke uses is Tsukuyomi, you writing walls of text speculating on an unlikely possibility won't change the facts.

    Tsukuyomi is so far an ability only Itachi has been shown to be able to use. And there is no pre condition stated anywhere in the manga that all MS eyes must have the same 2 abilities, i.e Tsukuyomi and Ametarasu. Every MS pair, while being similar, is also unique. For example, Kakashi's MS has Kamuui, nothing to do with either tsukuyomi or Ametarasu. You might say that he is'nt an Uchiha, but then Shisui's Mangekyuo eye had Koto Amatsukami, which is again neither tsukuyomi nor Ametarasu, and he obviously was an Uchiha. So kindly refrain from stating fail things like a Mangekyuo must have both tsukuyomi and Ametarasu.

    Apart from you being a douche, the biggest flaw in your reasoning is that you 'make up' facts on your own. Something that is shown but never stated to be a pre requisite for a tech to be active cannot be stated to be one. You may assume that, or consider it likely but its not a fact until its been stated to be so. Thus, when you say the black and white background means tsukuyomi, that is just your assumption. And a false one as i earlier pointed out that such a background was not shown for the majority of the duration of the tsukuyomi in which Sasuke was caught by Itachi.

    Most of the kids here are easily impressed by a wall of text, i'm afraid even if what it's saying is false. And nobody with half a brain gives a fck about your rep, idiot and nor do they care about the opinion of some fool who can't even think for himself.


    im not discussing this with lower life forms
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    -The Agent- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Fail thread.

    Sasuke does'nt have tsukuyomi, and no it is'nt a must for you to awaken Susanoo. That reasoning is beyond dumb.

    The OP's ridiculous and baseless claim that both tsukuyomi and ametarau are needed to awaken Susanoo can easily be disproved. Edo Madara has susanoo, yet he has'nt once used either Ametarasu or Tsukuyomi, even though there have been many situations shown in which Ametarasu would have helped him, like burning the Mizukage's lava, Gaara's sand etc. So this point about Susanoo requiring Tsukuyomi as an ability is invalid, you need MS in both eyes, it does'nt matter what the specific ability of that Mangekyuo is.

    Most of the other arguments are just assumptions and opinions, not fact, and frankly not worth my time to respond to all of them. But i will say this. A black and white background has'nt always been shown to be present at all times during a Tsukuyomi. Seeing as how the OP gave the manga pages for this himself, we can easily see that Sasuke was caught in Tsukuyomi when he fought Itachi, yet the black and white background only appeared just before Sasuke broke out of it. Yet before that, tsukuyomi was still active(obviously) and the background was normal. Thus disproving the notion that there absolutely has to be a black and white background in a tsukuyomi.

    Almost all the arguments for Sasuke having tsukuyomi that the OP gave are like this, biased and one sided opinions that at best can be called speculations, and this guy parades them around as facts. What a tool lol.

    Oh, and Danzo never said or implied that Sasuke had a weaker version of tsukuyomi, he said Sasuke's genjutsu was nothing compared to Itachi's tsukuyomi. If you lack the basic reading and comprehension skills required to understand this, then you really should'nt be calling out others who's opinions on this topic are far more likely to be correct than yours. Not once has anyone in the manga said or implied that the genjutsu Sasuke uses is Tsukuyomi, you writing walls of text speculating on an unlikely possibility won't change the facts.

    Tsukuyomi is so far an ability only Itachi has been shown to be able to use. And there is no pre condition stated anywhere in the manga that all MS eyes must have the same 2 abilities, i.e Tsukuyomi and Ametarasu. Every MS pair, while being similar, is also unique. For example, Kakashi's MS has Kamuui, nothing to do with either tsukuyomi or Ametarasu. You might say that he is'nt an Uchiha, but then Shisui's Mangekyuo eye had Koto Amatsukami, which is again neither tsukuyomi nor Ametarasu, and he obviously was an Uchiha. So kindly refrain from stating fail things like a Mangekyuo must have both tsukuyomi and Ametarasu.

    Apart from you being a douche, the biggest flaw in your reasoning is that you 'make up' facts on your own. Something that is shown but never stated to be a pre requisite for a tech to be active cannot be stated to be one. You may assume that, or consider it likely but its not a fact until its been stated to be so. Thus, when you say the black and white background means tsukuyomi, that is just your assumption. And a false one as i earlier pointed out that such a background was not shown for the majority of the duration of the tsukuyomi in which Sasuke was caught by Itachi.

    Most of the kids here are easily impressed by a wall of text, i'm afraid even if what it's saying is false. And nobody with half a brain gives a fck about your rep, idiot and nor do they care about the opinion of some fool who can't even think for himself.

    Thread is not really a fail, and I don't know how many times this has to be said.

    Sasuke does have Tsukuyomi. Just because his version is not as strong as Itachi's doesn't mean he can't use the tech...

    Sasuke can also perform Tsukuyomi with his right eye, though his illusion is considered inferior to Itachi's Tsukuyomi since it does not alter the opponent's perception of time indicating he has yet to master it.
    Sasuke uses Tsukuyomi to control Amaterasu creating blaze release. He uses his Tsukuyomi for creating shape to amaterasu, while Itachi used it to control time and space. But Sasuke's inferiority to Itachi in genjutsu is understandable, because that was his specialty.

    As for needed both for Susano'o I agree. Madara hasn't shown either technique but he still has Susano'o. Look at Shisui he has Kotoamatsukami so that must mean you don't need Tsukuyomi for Susano'o. So I agree with you on that aspect. But since Sasuke and Itachi are brothers they are inverses in terms of MS eye techniques. It would make sense they have the same techniques.

    Even though he has shown to have use of the technique and you make the argument that he doesn't. It's all irrelevant now since he has EMS. If he has Itachi's eyes, he has Tsukuyomi. (that's just another argument)
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    Thread is not really a fail, and I don't know how many times this has to be said.

    Sasuke does have Tsukuyomi. Just because his version is not as strong as Itachi's doesn't mean he can't use the tech...



    Sasuke uses Tsukuyomi to control Amaterasu creating blaze release. He uses his Tsukuyomi for creating shape to amaterasu, while Itachi used it to control time and space. But Sasuke's inferiority to Itachi in genjutsu is understandable, because that was his specialty.

    As for needed both for Susano'o I agree. Madara hasn't shown either technique but he still has Susano'o. Look at Shisui he has Kotoamatsukami so that must mean you don't need Tsukuyomi for Susano'o. So I agree with you on that aspect. But since Sasuke and Itachi are brothers they are inverses in terms of MS eye techniques. It would make sense they have the same techniques.

    Even though he has shown to have use of the technique and you make the argument that he doesn't. It's all irrelevant now since he has EMS. If he has Itachi's eyes, he has Tsukuyomi. (that's just another argument)
    Well thanks for agreeing about the Susanoo argument, and about the difference in MS abilities. These were both arguments put up by the OP to support his claim, and look at how he has decided to ignore them, truth hurts maybe? . That's why i called his thread a fail, because he is stating his own speculations as fact.

    There is a difference in Sasuke and Itachi's abilities, even with the MS(or EMS in Sasuke's case). I think you might be on to something, when you say that instead of a powerful genjutsu, Sasuke uses Blaze release by manipulating Ametarasu. He probably traded off that power for this. But you see, when i say tsukuyomi, i am referring to the specific genjutsu that Itachi used, which made an instant feel like 72 hours for the victim. Its possible that the space manipulation used in that tech is being used for Ametarasu manipulation by Sasuke, but then it no longer is tsukuyomi, as that was the name given to that specific illusion technique.

    Thus i disagree, but you have a good point that is rational. I think you should make a thread on this, this is a solid theory material: the space and time manipulation of Tsukuyomi, and the possibility to separately use each of them. In my opinion, this separation would mean that you now have a new technique, i.e it cannot be called the same illusion tech Itachi used.
     
         

  13. #63
    Master boshans's Avatar
    Status
    boshans is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    791
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Fail thread.

    Sasuke does'nt have tsukuyomi, and no it is'nt a must for you to awaken Susanoo. That reasoning is beyond dumb.

    The OP's ridiculous and baseless claim that both tsukuyomi and ametarau are needed to awaken Susanoo can easily be disproved. Edo Madara has susanoo, yet he has'nt once used either Ametarasu or Tsukuyomi, even though there have been many situations shown in which Ametarasu would have helped him, like burning the Mizukage's lava, Gaara's sand etc. So this point about Susanoo requiring Tsukuyomi as an ability is invalid, you need MS in both eyes, it does'nt matter what the specific ability of that Mangekyuo is.

    Most of the other arguments are just assumptions and opinions, not fact, and frankly not worth my time to respond to all of them. But i will say this. A black and white background has'nt always been shown to be present at all times during a Tsukuyomi. Seeing as how the OP gave the manga pages for this himself, we can easily see that Sasuke was caught in Tsukuyomi when he fought Itachi, yet the black and white background only appeared just before Sasuke broke out of it. Yet before that, tsukuyomi was still active(obviously) and the background was normal. Thus disproving the notion that there absolutely has to be a black and white background in a tsukuyomi.

    Almost all the arguments for Sasuke having tsukuyomi that the OP gave are like this, biased and one sided opinions that at best can be called speculations, and this guy parades them around as facts. What a tool lol.

    Oh, and Danzo never said or implied that Sasuke had a weaker version of tsukuyomi, he said Sasuke's genjutsu was nothing compared to Itachi's tsukuyomi. If you lack the basic reading and comprehension skills required to understand this, then you really should'nt be calling out others who's opinions on this topic are far more likely to be correct than yours. Not once has anyone in the manga said or implied that the genjutsu Sasuke uses is Tsukuyomi, you writing walls of text speculating on an unlikely possibility won't change the facts.

    Tsukuyomi is so far an ability only Itachi has been shown to be able to use. And there is no pre condition stated anywhere in the manga that all MS eyes must have the same 2 abilities, i.e Tsukuyomi and Ametarasu. Every MS pair, while being similar, is also unique. For example, Kakashi's MS has Kamuui, nothing to do with either tsukuyomi or Ametarasu. You might say that he is'nt an Uchiha, but then Shisui's Mangekyuo eye had Koto Amatsukami, which is again neither tsukuyomi nor Ametarasu, and he obviously was an Uchiha. So kindly refrain from stating fail things like a Mangekyuo must have both tsukuyomi and Ametarasu.

    Apart from you being a douche, the biggest flaw in your reasoning is that you 'make up' facts on your own. Something that is shown but never stated to be a pre requisite for a tech to be active cannot be stated to be one. You may assume that, or consider it likely but its not a fact until its been stated to be so. Thus, when you say the black and white background means tsukuyomi, that is just your assumption. And a false one as i earlier pointed out that such a background was not shown for the majority of the duration of the tsukuyomi in which Sasuke was caught by Itachi.

    Most of the kids here are easily impressed by a wall of text, i'm afraid even if what it's saying is false. And nobody with half a brain gives a fck about your rep, idiot and nor do they care about the opinion of some fool who can't even think for himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Well thanks for agreeing about the Susanoo argument, and about the difference in MS abilities. These were both arguments put up by the OP to support his claim, and look at how he has decided to ignore them, truth hurts maybe? . That's why i called his thread a fail, because he is stating his own speculations as fact.

    There is a difference in Sasuke and Itachi's abilities, even with the MS(or EMS in Sasuke's case). I think you might be on to something, when you say that instead of a powerful genjutsu, Sasuke uses Blaze release by manipulating Ametarasu. He probably traded off that power for this. But you see, when i say tsukuyomi, i am referring to the specific genjutsu that Itachi used, which made an instant feel like 72 hours for the victim. Its possible that the space manipulation used in that tech is being used for Ametarasu manipulation by Sasuke, but then it no longer is tsukuyomi, as that was the name given to that specific illusion technique.

    Thus i disagree, but you have a good point that is rational. I think you should make a thread on this, this is a solid theory material: the space and time manipulation of Tsukuyomi, and the possibility to separately use each of them. In my opinion, this separation would mean that you now have a new technique, i.e it cannot be called the same illusion tech Itachi used.
    Well Danzo did say Sasuke used Tsukuyomi...basically:



    He didn't just say genjutsu, he said Tsukuyomi. To me that means he is obviously referring to Sasuke's Tsukuyomi being weaker than Itachi's. Also I don't know where it is said that Sasuke uses Tsukuyomi to manipulate Amaterasu. Yes Sasuke uses his right eye to manipulate the black flames, which is also his Tsukuyomi eye, but I don't see how he is using Tsukuyomi to do that.

    Either way, just because his Tsukuyomi is weaker than Itachi's, does NOT mean that he isn't using Tsukuyomi. It still is Tsukuyomi, he just cannot control the amount of time that the person it is cast on feels like has passed. It still would be Tsukuyomi though.

    Also, I don't see how that the panel not being in black and white during the beginning of the time Itachi used Tsu on Sasuke, discredits the entire theory. It still turned black and white did it not? So therefore the colors turning black and white, more specifically the skin turns black and clothes white with black background, is still a unique occurrence to Tsukuyomi is it not? Just because it didn't happen right away, it still HAPPENED. It doesn't mean anything that the entire thing wasn't in the color scheme, the color scheme still was there. The only time this happens is during Tsukuyomi, so if it occurs at any time in the Genjutsu, it is Tsukuyomi. If the color scheme during that STAYED normal colors, it would be a normal Genjutsu, but it didn't, it turned black and white. Meaning it is Tsukuyomi.
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    any one that says sasuke cant use Tsukiyomi is a moron.

    (Note: Tsukiyomi is a gay name, I like it when some1 esle spells it right so i can copy and paste)


    Sasuke tried using it on killer bee, the most obvious case of it. Sasuke even used it again just before to get infomation of killerbess whereabouts.

    Sasuke used the left eye inboth cases and held his eye with his arm in both cases.

    OP i think u wasted ur time on explaining this to the guys on NB who think sasuke cant use it.

    And i did read it all because it you put alot effort in this to just explain clearly to these noobs that 1+1 infact equals 2.
     
         
    Last edited by psukkar; 05-13-2012 at 07:39 AM.

  15. #65
    iMember iSpeak's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    iLocated
    Posts
    3,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Before the last chapter, I was like 90% sure Sasuke did have Tsukuyomi. I still believe he does, but seeing what people have said im not as sure as before.
    For Danzo comment, we would need to know whether the emphesis was on "Itachi's" or "Tsukuyomi". I guess the only way we could find out is when the dubbed version comes out.
    But if Sasuke's other MS technique isn't Tsukuyomi, then are people saying he has a weak genjutsu which doesn't last long as an MS technique? That seems weird.
     
         

  16. #66
    NB's Number 1 Cam's Avatar
    Status
    Cam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and Anywhere
    Posts
    1,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's always been a lot of
    tension between Lois and me,
    and it's not so much that I
    want to kill her, it's just, I
    want her not to be alive
    anymore.' - Stewie Griffin
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Thank You!!! I've been trying to tell those guys from the other thread, Sasuke CAN use it. I'm glad you made this thread!
     
         

  17. #67
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak View Post
    Before the last chapter, I was like 90% sure Sasuke did have Tsukuyomi. I still believe he does, but seeing what people have said im not as sure as before.
    For Danzo comment, we would need to know whether the emphesis was on "Itachi's" or "Tsukuyomi". I guess the only way we could find out is when the dubbed version comes out.
    But if Sasuke's other MS technique isn't Tsukuyomi, then are people saying he has a weak genjutsu which doesn't last long as an MS technique? That seems weird.
    dont be influenced by noobs. did you read the first post or anything in this thread?
     
         

  18. #68
    Senior Member Inception's Avatar
    Status
    Inception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Sasuke does have the Tsukiyomi but he's really really bad at using it. Danzo compared Sasuke's Tsukiyomi to Itachi's and said the difference is that of sky and earth.
     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member Bigfoot34501's Avatar
    Status
    Bigfoot34501 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pinned down in an office, Capitol Building, Washington D.C.
    Posts
    1,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    I'm glad that I read all of it. This should clear up the confusion that people are having with Sasuke having Tsukuyomi. I can't believe people get worked up over two crappy translated lines when it has already been long established that Sasuke has Tsukuyomi, albeit a weaker version
     
         

  20. #70
    Senior Member lswhyte123's Avatar
    Status
    lswhyte123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    4,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Days...
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Well said and very well done on the effort here.

    I already thought this though.

    My only critisism was at the start, you said you will +rep those who read this, but would -rep those people you don't like....that's kinda a **** move. What if you don't like them, but they took the time to read your work?

    You should give everyone who reads this amount of your text some form of props.

    Anyway, great post.
     
         

  21. #71
    Member dizz's Avatar
    Status
    dizz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnister View Post
    No offense but it will be hard for others to read the WHOLE thing.
    i agree ,read some of it found out a few things i screwed up on my thread about sasuke and tsukoyomi
     
         

  22. #72
    Elite Assassin LegendaryAce's Avatar
    Status
    LegendaryAce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    I read it i think sasuke has tsukiyomi has used it once or twice but i think he doesnt use it as much cuz it might have a bad side effect not like izanagi(+ agree that itachi was far more advanced in genjutsu so he could use it more often ect(like imagine if it drained your life more and more you use it would explain one of the reasons itachi was dying)

    I could be wrong so meh
     
         

  23. #73
    ☆NR#1 Stalker on NB☆ Aze's Avatar
    Status
    Aze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    2,606
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revz
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Sasuke has Tsukiyomi , but just weaker than Itachis , Most likely Itachi used and developed Tsukiyomi too its maximum potential = Reason = Itachi was not a violent man , he was a pure pacifist = He needed a Jutsu , that can be usefull = make enemies surrender and give out information = that's why He has so good controll over it.

    Sasuke on the other hand is a more violent fighter = leans on the power of Susanoo and Amaterasu more often.

    It's just a matter of Jutsu developing = each Jutsu gets better if you use it alot and try to surpass the previous limits.


    Thank you :scorps:
     
         

  24. #74
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BRONX
    Posts
    1,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    the main reason why people get confused is because of this...


    from the data book..... powers of sharingan
    "The Sharingan's final commonly-used ability is capable of inducing a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through genjutsu cast by simple eye contact between both parties"
    ^^^ this is not tyoskiyomi or however its spelled.
    the only issue i have is that he said or thought "sharingan genjutsu" in which every sharingan user can do.... i think that sasuke does have it but since it's not at the level of itachi i guess its just a genjutsu and not tyoskyomi level
     
         

  25. #75
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

    Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    the main reason why people get confused is because of this...


    from the data book..... powers of sharingan
    "The Sharingan's final commonly-used ability is capable of inducing a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through genjutsu cast by simple eye contact between both parties"
    ^^^ this is not tyoskiyomi or however its spelled.
    the only issue i have is that he said or thought "sharingan genjutsu" in which every sharingan user can do.... i think that sasuke does have it but since it's not at the level of itachi i guess its just a genjutsu and not tyoskyomi level
    first off give me a link to the data books.

    second off from that lil post all it is talking about is the sharingan. its speaks about the sharingans ability to use genjutsu. there are different types of genjutsus. some paralyze the opponent, some make them go to sleep, some allows the opponent to be controlled, brainwashed, manipulated, make people see things that arent really there (mirage), some forces the opponent to give valuable info and some will break the will of an opponent and could even kill.

    so when it says sharingan can use genjutsu, that is such a vauge and general statement that it means nothing. we all know the sharingan can use genjutsu, specificly genjutsus like Tsukiyomi. we know this.

    idk how anybody could be confused from this. maybe i missed something in your comment
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •