Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Lets Get Some Things Straight (Tsukiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    Thread is not really a fail, and I don't know how many times this has to be said.

Sasuke does have Tsukuyomi. Just because his version is not as strong as Itachi's doesn't mean he can't use the tech...

Sasuke uses Tsukuyomi to control Amaterasu creating blaze release. He uses his Tsukuyomi for creating shape to amaterasu, while Itachi used it to control time and space. But Sasuke's inferiority to Itachi in genjutsu is understandable, because that was his specialty.

As for needed both for Susano'o I agree. Madara hasn't shown either technique but he still has Susano'o. Look at Shisui he has Kotoamatsukami so that must mean you don't need Tsukuyomi for Susano'o. So I agree with you on that aspect. But since Sasuke and Itachi are brothers they are inverses in terms of MS eye techniques. It would make sense they have the same techniques.

Even though he has shown to have use of the technique and you make the argument that he doesn't. It's all irrelevant now since he has EMS. If he has Itachi's eyes, he has Tsukuyomi. (that's just another argument)
    Well, you can't say Shisui doesn't have Tsukuyomi because he has Kotoamatsukami.Kotoamatsukami was never stated as being an ability given to you by MS.My theory is that Kotoamatsukami is a genjutsu Shisui created with his MS, just like Sasuke created Blaze Release with his MS.Furthermore, we can't say what jutsu Shisui has or doesn't have.We have never seen Shisui in battle and we know all of two jutsu from him.It pretty safe to say Shisui had more than two jutsu.My personal belief is that Shisui had amaterasu, tsukuyomi, and Susanoo base on my belief that anyone who awakens MS in both eyes have those abilities.

Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

Well researched!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by GodaimeRaikage View Post
    Well, you can't say Shisui doesn't have Tsukuyomi because he has Kotoamatsukami.Kotoamatsukami was never stated as being an ability given to you by MS.My theory is that Kotoamatsukami is a genjutsu Shisui created with his MS, just like Sasuke created Blaze Release with his MS.Furthermore, we can't say what jutsu Shisui has or doesn't have.We have never seen Shisui in battle and we know all of two jutsu from him.It pretty safe to say Shisui had more than two jutsu.My personal belief is that Shisui had amaterasu, tsukuyomi, and Susanoo base on my belief that anyone who awakens MS in both eyes have those abilities.
    Kotoamatsukami is a technique that is inherent within Shisui's eyes. In other words, its not a technique that just anybody with a MS sharingan has the potential to perform. Its pretty well known that Shisui's eyes were extremely sought after and characters in the manga don't even seem to care which eye(left or right) they could get their hands on. They seem to want either one of Shisui's eyes and they want it for the fact that Kotoamatsukami is inherent within either of them. If Kotoamatsukami was created by Shisui, then it would not be inherent specifically to his eyes and it would not makes sense as to why his eyes specifically are such extremely sought after sharingans.

Also, the crow with Shisui's eye activated its MS before it used Kotoamatsukami in Itachi, which implies that Kotoamatsukami is a MS technique.

And, from what we've seen in the manga, MS users tend to have three MS jutsus.:
    1. a right eye jutsu (e.g. amaterasu, tsukuyomi, kotoamatsukami)
    2. a left eye jutsu (e.g. amaterasu, tsukuyomi, kotoamatsukami)
    3. and a jutsu that uses both eyes(e.g. Susanoo)

I believe that Shisui had Kotoamatsukami individually in each of his eyes. in other words:
    left eye MS jutsu = Kotoamatsukami
    right eye MS jutsu = Kotoamatsukami
    both eye MS jutsu = unknown

Danzo had the right eye and used Kotoamatsukami on Mifune and planned to use it again in his confrontation with Sasuke and Tobi. Itachi had the left eye and placed it in a crow. The crow used the technique on Itachi.

All of which boils down to this conclusion... Shisui did not have Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu as an inherent ability in any of his eyes.

Last edited by Sarutobi Sasuke; 05-16-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Notice how Itachi said only an Uchiha member can kill me. Enough said, Itachi above all.

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234