This user has no status.

Re: Who would win....!!??

Not allowed but Ichigo

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.

i read both ,and watched both anime...naruto will get pawned if vs FGT ichigo ,unless you handicap ichigo's abilities then goes either way

Ghost
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    by eating ramen lol
    +rep for being hilarious.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ridin around with that needle

Yeah the power scales on each worlds are different. I think Naruto would put up a much better fight than you'd think, especially if Kurama recognized Narutos oncoming death and he took over the fight and transformed into the 9tails xD
    Whoever makes the first mistake though would lose

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ichigo

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Wow..really. Some people here are so ignorant. I mean if you read only Naruto then ok, but if you read Bleach and Naruto then you should clearly know who the winner is and that would be Ichigo. Ichigo in just Bankai would throw Naruto around tbh.
    Exactly xD Ichigo is so much more powerful than Naruto

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Clearly ichigo.... just us mugetsu

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This isn't allowed but Ichigo would anally rape him.

A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Staarkk View Post
    This isn't allowed but Ichigo would anally rape him.
    Both are not gay...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do not post if you have no watched both, Do not type unless you know what you are talking about, Do not suggest Naruto would win unless you admit your a fool.

Ichigo wins in 1 sword slice, Hell shikai ichigo wins back in the first Arc.

The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerox0 View Post
    Do not post if you have no watched both, Do not type unless you know what you are talking about, Do not suggest Naruto would win unless you admit your a fool.

Ichigo wins in 1 sword slice, Hell shikai ichigo wins back in the first Arc.
    you don't even know what you are talking about yet you call others fools for believing in that fact Naruto defeats any version of Ichigo.

Why do guys overestimate Ichigo's powers. He is really slow compared to other characters frorm other series. He gets speed blitz before he does anything.

No he doesn't. BM Naruto destroys him. I suggest you go to the outskirts battledome if you don't believe me. The only main character that can stand up to BM Naruto is Toriko.

Ichigo is the weakest of main characters right now. He loses to BM Naruto, Luffy, Toriko, and Tsuna. I could go on forever.

When Ichigo is Hypersonic Mach 11 and is able to tank a multi-mountain buster call me. Until then Ichigo gets raped by Naruto.

Also incase you didn't know. Edo Madara, Gedo Mazo, and BM Naruto have been proven to solo the Bleachverse.

Last edited by NarutoLuffy313; 07-30-2012 at 09:28 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you don't even know what you are talking about yet you call others fools for believing in that fact Naruto defeats any version of Ichigo.

Why do guys overestimate Ichigo's powers. He is really slow compared to other characters frorm other series. He gets speed blitz before he does anything.

No he doesn't. BM Naruto destroys him. I suggest you go to the outskirts battledome if you don't believe me. The only main character that can stand up to BM Naruto is Toriko.

Ichigo is the weakest of main characters right now. He loses to BM Naruto, Luffy, Toriko, and Tsuna. I could go on forever.

When Ichigo is Hypersonic Mach 11 and is able to tank a multi-mountain buster call me. Until then Ichigo gets raped by Naruto.

Also incase you didn't know. Edo Madara, Gedo Mazo, and BM Naruto have been proven to solo the Bleachverse.
    So tell me why it takes Naruto's strongest attack to bust a mountain, and Final Ichigo 1 swing of his sword to have the same effect?

Bleach chars are not slow what are you talking about? Bringer Light, Sonido, Flash step all examples of their base speed.

Why are you bringing OP into this, Have I brought any horrible character from that terrible manga into this thread? Nope.

Your telling me Edo Madara, BM Naruto or that garbage statue could solo Aizen? LOL all at once Aizen would still be too OP for them

Mine is better anyway <3 Titania Erza's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    War is not about who is right,
    it is about who is left.

Ichigo is quicker then Naruto, because it took him not even a minute to grab aizen and push him out of karakura town and took hin far away near the mountains. Also when Ichigo used bankai for the first time he was so quick he could make tens of copies from himself.

Second Ichigo is by far not the weakest main character, I think you have never watched bleach further then the agent of the shinigami arc.

Also if it has been proven that edo madara, gedo mazo and BM naruto can solo bleachverse, why dont you have any proof?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So tell me why it takes Naruto's strongest attack to bust a mountain, and Final Ichigo 1 swing of his sword to have the same effect?

Bleach chars are not slow what are you talking about? Bringer Light, Sonido, Flash step all examples of their base speed.

Why are you bringing OP into this, Have I brought any horrible character from that terrible manga into this thread? Nope.

Your telling me Edo Madara, BM Naruto or that garbage statue could solo Aizen? LOL all at once Aizen would still be too OP for them
    Nope those were small hills. I said the Bijuu Dama is a multi-mountain buster with a destruction range of 23KM and Naruto wasn't going all out and only has the half of Kurama's chakra. Did I mention that BM is not complete either.

Evil Naruto from the new movie did a pein on the village with small rasengan and both Dark Kurama and Good Kurama were firing multiple town level blasts everywhere.

Bleach characters are slower than Naruto characters now. Rasenshuriken and Might Gai are the key factors here in the speed test. I won't get into that right now since it will take forever to explain.

Edo Madara was just unsheathing his sword and it destroyed multiple mountains. He was just taking it out, he wasn't fighting with the other swords or arms.

Like I said before future Narutoverse will be planet busters in no time with the route Kishi is taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity000 View Post
    Ichigo is quicker then Naruto, because it took him not even a minute to grab aizen and push him out of karakura town and took hin far away near the mountains. Also when Ichigo used bankai for the first time he was so quick he could make tens of copies from himself.

Second Ichigo is by far not the weakest main character, I think you have never watched bleach further then the agent of the shinigami arc.

Also if it has been proven that edo madara, gedo mazo and BM naruto can solo bleachverse, why dont you have any proof?
    Naruto is two times faster than Ichigo. Did you forget that Naruto saved both Kakashi and Gai from Bijuu Damas after they were fired at point blank range. To top it all off Naruto was far far from Kakashi and Gai. The rasenshuriken calculation will have come here but Idon't to explain that right now.

Ichigo is the weakest right now. He has not shown anything worthy of competeing BM Naruto(who will get stronger).

I do have proof but it's on a thread on another forum. But I can't link it to here . Maybe I will copy what they said down.

I suggest both you look up Outskirts Battledome .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    it is about who is left.

Nope those were small hills. I said the Bijuu Dama is a multi-mountain buster with a destruction range of 23KM and Naruto wasn't going all out and only has the half of Kurama's chakra. Did I mention that BM is not complete either.

Evil Naruto from the new movie did a pein on the village with small rasengan and both Dark Kurama and Good Kurama were firing multiple town level blasts everywhere.

Bleach characters are slower than Naruto characters now. Rasenshuriken and Might Gai are the key factors here in the speed test. I won't get into that right now since it will take forever to explain.

Edo Madara was just unsheathing his sword and it destroyed multiple mountains. He was just taking it out, he wasn't fighting with the other swords or arms.

Like I said before future Narutoverse will be planet busters in no time with the route Kishi is taking.

Naruto is two times faster than Ichigo. Did you forget that Naruto saved both Kakashi and Gai from Bijuu Damas after they were fired at point blank range. To top it all off Naruto was far far from Kakashi and Gai. The rasenshuriken calculation will have come here but Idon't to explain that right now.

Ichigo is the weakest right now. He has not shown anything worthy of competeing BM Naruto(who will get stronger).

I do have proof but it's on a thread on another forum. But I can't link it to here . Maybe I will copy what they said down.

I suggest both you look up Outskirts Battledome .
    2 times faster??? I still havent seen naruto going so quick that you can see multiple images because your eyes cant follow the speed.

As for main characters I bet you havent watched a lot of manga like I do (with a lot we are talking about numbers with At least 3 digits). And yeah ofc when you compare him to goku and bm naruto, I am not surprised you think Ichigo is the weakest, but yeah bleach still has 10 years to ichigo op power ups.

Also link it, I am too lazy to search for sime threads in a forum I am not familar with.

And how did you got the number 23 km??? I havent read that in the manga or did I like usual skipped a small conversarion?

And also small sidenote, dont bring in the movies they are not canon otherwise we can say Ichigo has the power to control hell!!!

Last edited by Titania Erza; 07-31-2012 at 09:25 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

2 times faster??? I still havent seen naruto going so quick that you can see multiple images because your eyes cant follow the speed.

Rock Lee in part 1 on Naruto was faster than the eye could see and he was making after images of himself yet he is slower than Naruto by far.:shrug:. Genin Naruto was Hypersonic mach 3 .

As for main characters I bet you havent watched a lot of manga like I do (with a lot we are talking about numbers with At least 3 digits). And yeah ofc when you compare him to goku and bm naruto, I am not surprised you think Ichigo is the weakest, but yeah bleach still has 10 years to ichigo op power ups.
    I've watched plenty much enough manga to tell :D. Naruto is a double digit now but Ichigo is still a single digit which is Mach 7. Naruto is hypersonic mach 11:P. Toriko is above Ichigo is strength and power but he lacks speed. But this is a Naruto vs Bleach thread so I won't bring him in .

Also link it, I am too lazy to search for sime threads in a forum I am not familar with.

And how did you got the number 23 km??? I havent read that in the manga or did I like usual skipped a small conversarion?
    It's a calculation from the outskirts battledome.

Also these links are from another narutoforum but it's a different part where manga/anime battles take place. These guys hate Naruto and Bleach with a
    passion but they respect their powers.

I will vm you the links. I don't want to get banned.

And also small sidenote, dont bring in the movies they are not canon otherwise we can say Ichigo has the power to control hell!!!
    that's only because he is death god. Menma is just a regular human yet hye destroys countries with his power. He is above BM Naruto by far.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    it is about who is left.

Rock Lee in part 1 on Naruto was faster than the eye could see and he was making after images of himself yet he is slower than Naruto by far.:shrug:. Genin Naruto was Hypersonic mach 3 .

I've watched plenty much enough manga to tell :D. Naruto is a double digit now but Ichigo is still a single digit which is Mach 7. Naruto is hypersonic mach 11:P. Toriko is above Ichigo is strength and power but he lacks speed. But this is a Naruto vs Bleach thread so I won't bring him in .

It's a calculation from the outskirts battledome.

Also these links are from another narutoforum but it's a different part where manga/anime battles take place. These guys hate Naruto and Bleach with a
    passion but they respect their powers.

I will vm you the links. I don't want to get banned.

that's only because he is death god. Menma is just a regular human yet hye destroys countries with his power. He is above BM Naruto by far.
    No not because he is a death god, the hell gave him a power up armor which gave him the control over hell. Its a bit confusing to explain

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No not because he is a death god, the hell gave him a power up armor which gave him the control over hell. Its a bit confusing to explain
    I didn't watch the movie yet.

A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I didn't watch the movie yet.
    than you have missed something good...watch it dude...it is good:D

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so it was settled right, Shikai Ichigo > BM Naruto?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so it was settled right, Shikai Ichigo > BM Naruto?
    No, BM Naruto rapes any form of ichigo.

Reread my pervious posts carefully.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    it is about who is left.

No, BM Naruto rapes any form of ichigo.

Reread my pervious posts carefully.
    Wait 2 years more and we will see

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wait 2 years more and we will see
    Alot can happen in 2 years in naruto also . Naruto is supposed to be a planet buster by the end of the series they way Kishi is going :shrug:.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!

Meh...><...

Senior captain 9th div. Kensei muguruma's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alot can happen in 2 years in naruto also . Naruto is supposed to be a planet buster by the end of the series they way Kishi is going :shrug:.
    Royal guard rapes all of naruto verse including so6p end discussion.