Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Re: tai with great crow

Quote Originally Posted by gitanshu View Post
    waits while making long leaps of ground
    *Arrives with a dynamic entry *hits the tree and face gets all messed up*

I knew i shouldn't have done that ~_~, anyways lets get to training , so tell me everything you know about taijutsu .-.

You can use the wikia as a source, but don't just copy and paste put some effort into it.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vengeance, is the bitterest
    sweet.

so harsh on the dear tree but that crow sensei for me

Taijutsu is form of art which does neither require chakra nor hand signs but chakra may be use to enhance its use it has varied form and arts and does require to pose different stance for different type of earths to perform although it's compact can be enhanced by opening gates and harsh training like rock lee

Nintaijutsu- Raikages

Jyukken- Hyuga etc and sharingan can predict its movement

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

so harsh on the dear tree but that crow sensei for me

Taijutsu is form of art which does neither require chakra nor hand signs but chakra may be use to enhance its use it has varied form and arts and does require to pose different stance for different type of earths to perform although it's compact can be enhanced by opening gates and harsh training like rock lee

Nintaijutsu- Raikages

Jyukken- Hyuga etc and sharingan can predict its movement
    Alright.

Now drop to the ground and give me 1000 push ups, 2000 crunches, 1200 squats and 600 laps around the training field.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

that's so harsh of u but lets get down to work

*i take stance for push ups and start 1...5....6....77.........99...155........666.970.. ....1000 phew nice thing to begin i sit in the crunches stance and then 1.999.177.666...990....1000..........1500....2000 ha ha starts catching my breath then i start to do the squats 1.55..400....434....500.1100.....1200 and then start to run around and complete 600 rounds of the field*

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

that's so harsh of u but lets get down to work

*i take stance for push ups and start 1...5....6....77.........99...155........666.970.. ....1000 phew nice thing to begin i sit in the crunches stance and then 1.999.177.666...990....1000..........1500....2000 ha ha starts catching my breath then i start to do the squats 1.55..400....434....500.1100.....1200 and then start to run around and complete 600 rounds of the field*
    Watches as you faint and fall down unconscious

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*after a hour of rest i gain my consciousness that's some bit training to do

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

*after a hour of rest i gain my consciousness that's some bit training to do
    Slept a bit :3

(Sennen Goroshi) - 1000 Years Of Death
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 5 (apply damage cost for kunai and exlopsives seprately if either or both are used with this jutsu)
    Description:The user makes the sign of the tiger and forceable puches it into the enemys behind.

All you have to do is make the tiger handseal and push it by force into my shadow clones butt " do it now >_>

*Creates a shadow clone*

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*the best jutsu ever I walk towards ur clone and get at his back side and form the tiger hand seal and push it into ur clones butt by full force*

its fell kinda creepy

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

*the best jutsu ever I walk towards ur clone and get at his back side and form the tiger hand seal and push it into ur clones butt by full force*

its fell kinda creepy
    don't use short letters for words anymore, no more ur, u....etc i don't like it and gives a crappy training experience >_<

Next:

(Konoha Senpu) - Leaf Hurricane
    Damage Points: 10
    Description: A taijutsu attack were the usere makes a jumping spin kick up high and while opponent has ducked makes a mid-level kick that connects in the rib cage area.

It's very simple , you make a jump spinning kick that aims for your opponents head , then when he ducks you make a quick mid-level kick that hits the rib cage area of his body , now both try it.

*Creates a Shadow clone*

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*I start to run towards u and and jump in a stance aiming for your head and then as soon as your clone duck's i do kick at mid level hitting his rib cage*

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

*I start to run towards u and and jump in a stance aiming for your head and then as soon as your clone duck's i do kick at mid level hitting his rib cage*
    Next:

(Konoha reppu) - Leaf Gale
    Description: A taijutsu attack that is a comprised of a leg sweep.

just perform a leg sweep , simple as that sweeping the ground and catching your opponent off guard, causing him to lose balance by attacking his legs.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*i get the right and sweap my leg with my full speed*

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

*i get the right and sweap my leg with my full speed*
    Okay :/

Next:

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
    Description: A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponent.

Run at my clones and jump while extending your leg hitting my clone this is mighty guy's signature move so i wanna see the awesome guy pose.

*Creates two shadow clones*

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*i quickly shows my thumb and a shiny teeth to your clone and then run towards him and then while taking a jump i extend my leg to hit him *

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

*i quickly shows my thumb and a shiny teeth to your clone and then run towards him and then while taking a jump i extend my leg to hit him *
    Next:

(Hayabusa Otoshi) - Peregrine Falcon Drop

Damage Points:1 5
    Description: A taijutsu attack were the user grabs his target and lifts them into the air.Where the user attaches him/her self to there back and then locks his/her ankles at the targets neck and smashes there enemy head first into the ground.

grab my clone and send him flying in the air , then jump in the air in a way attaching you to his back and lock your ankles at his neck making a descent into the ground with hitting his head on the ground first as you land with him being upside down.

*creates A shadow clone*

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*i quickly grab your clone and quickly send him flying into the air then i quickly jump in the air and get at his back and i quickly lock my ankles at your clones neck and quickly descent him into the ground and make his head hit the ground and i lay on him being upside down*

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

*i quickly grab your clone and quickly send him flying into the air then i quickly jump in the air and get at his back and i quickly lock my ankles at your clones neck and quickly descent him into the ground and make his head hit the ground and i lay on him being upside down*
    Next:

(Konoha Shofu) – Leaf Rising Wind
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: A jump using the users entire body as a spring by amassing power in the legs before kicking upwards at the enemy’s chest. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched into the sky.

This is a jump kick in which you use your entire body as a spring by amassing the power of the kicking upwards at the enemy's chest, cause the power of the kick from the ground to the air upwards is intantly converted into a blow to the center of the opponent's chest, when the enemy is hit by this powerful kick he's launched into the sky.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*i start to imagine my body as a spring and quickly concentrate on leg and run towards your clone and kick him in the checst and send him flying into the sky *

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

*i start to imagine my body as a spring and quickly concentrate on leg and run towards your clone and kick him in the checst and send him flying into the sky *
    Next:

(Asshō) - Pressure Palm

Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

This technique is basically a downwards thrust striking your opponent into the ground with your palm.

(Shōgekishō) - Upwards Attacking Palm
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with an upwards thrust into the abdomen lifting them into the air.

This technique is composed of another palm attack, hitting your opponent upwards with your palm into the abdomen lifting them in the air.

(Hōshō) - Crumbling Palm
    Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

This technique is basically a forwarding palm thrust directly towards your opponent pushing them back.

(Tokken) - Thrusting Shoulder

Description: The user will jump into the opponent thrusting their shoulder to strike them.

This technique is composed of a thrust with your shoulder, as you jump into the air, thrusting your shoulder into your opponent's direction striking them violently.

(Shōshitsu) - Rising Knee
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

This technique is a thrust upwards with your knee, knocking your enemy into the air.

__________________________________________________ __

Perform each and every one of these techniques on my clone.

*Creates a shadow clone for every technique*

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

1. I quickly run towards your clone and quickly take out my palm and while dashing towards him i quickly strike him in a downward way and make him lie on the floor

2. I quickly run towards your clone and quickly take out my palm and while dashing towards him i quickly strike him in his abdomen lifting them in the air

3. I quickly run towards your clone and quickly take out my palm and while dashing towards him i quickly strike him in his and push him backwards

4. I quickly run towards your clone and quickly strike him with a thrust of my shoulder and strike him violently with it

5. I quickly run towards your clone and quickly take out my knee and i quickly strike him with a strike of knee in his stomach

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

1. I quickly run towards your clone and quickly take out my palm and while dashing towards him i quickly strike him in a downward way and make him lie on the floor

2. I quickly run towards your clone and quickly take out my palm and while dashing towards him i quickly strike him in his abdomen lifting them in the air

3. I quickly run towards your clone and quickly take out my palm and while dashing towards him i quickly strike him in his and push him backwards

4. I quickly run towards your clone and quickly strike him with a thrust of my shoulder and strike him violently with it

5. I quickly run towards your clone and quickly take out my knee and i quickly strike him with a strike of knee in his stomach
    Next:

(Dainamikku Akushon) - Dynamic Action
    Damage Points: 15
    Description: The user flips towards the opponent and attacks with a series of punches and kicks equalling 7 attacks.

As you run towards your opponent performing a flip as you attack with a series of punches and kicks equaling 7 attacks.

(Bunshin Kaiten Kakatou Otoshi) - Clone Spinning Hell drop
    Damage Points:15
    Description: A taijutsu attack done after 3 shadow clone are made.The user somersaults into the air spinning and landing a blow to the shoulder of there enemy with there heels.

This is a taijutsu attack that's done after creating 3 shadow clones, you all somersault into the air spinning and landing a blow to the opponent's shoulder with all of your heels.

(Kage Buyō) - Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
    Damage Points: 5
    Description: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful techniques like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.

This technique is used to mimic the opponent's movements closely matching his/her body movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by it's shadow, this technique is started by a swift upper kick that launches your opponent into the air, mainly used to position your opponent into a culnerable aerial position where you jump underneath them to copy their movements, this technique itself is harmless but it's a starting technique for many powerful techniques, like Front Lotus and Lion Combo.

Creates a Maximum of 3 clones for each technique. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*I quickly run towards your clone and quickly make a quick flick and start to land severe blows of punches and kicks on him and makes him poof*

*I quickly create three clones and run towards your clone than i start to hit him with my kick and my clones do the same and make him rise into the air from resulting of the thrust with help of my heels*

*I quickly watch your clones position and deduce his motions and then i quickly blow a severe strike on his chest and make him elevate from the ground in to the mid air *

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by Gitanshu View Post
    *I quickly run towards your clone and quickly make a quick flick and start to land severe blows of punches and kicks on him and makes him poof*

*I quickly create three clones and run towards your clone than i start to hit him with my kick and my clones do the same and make him rise into the air from resulting of the thrust with help of my heels*

*I quickly watch your clones position and deduce his motions and then i quickly blow a severe strike on his chest and make him elevate from the ground in to the mid air *
    Next:

(Konoha Daisenpū) - Leaf Great Whirlwind
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This technique is a series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

This technique is composed of a series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick linked to a middle kick and a high kick then finishing off with a heel drop, as the rotation speed of picks you up and gain buoyancy, which you use to shift to higher attacks "from a low kick to a middle and a high one..etc"

*Summons a wooden Kung Fu log*

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

I quickly approach the wooden log and quickly get into a comfortable stance and then I quickly start to deliver the kicks first I it the lower part then the middle part and finish up with a high kick and deliver the final K.O by a heel drop

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»