View Poll Results: best FF

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • JiraiyaEroSennin

    5 9.62%
  • tom94

    5 9.62%
  • serenandrosie

    6 11.54%
  • Yanto

    5 9.62%
  • Netsui

    7 13.46%
  • Reborn

    12 23.08%
  • Uzumaki16

    3 5.77%
  • Kuroi Honoo

    9 17.31%
Page 10 of 16 « First ... 67891011121314 ... Last»
Results 181 to 200 of 303
  1. #181
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaEroSennin View Post
    thats alright man :D I like good competition and support :D I actually expect Netsui to beat me... but what ever happens this is a good months contest..

    Other Q: my favorite character is of course Jiraiya

    I have been slow on my chapters and not made one in almost 3 weeks... and i have also been doing worse than usual in the chapters...
    Same here with bolded part. Chapter 5 I've been wanting to get out for weeks now, but it hasn't come out yet. And I don't think it's as good as my other 4 chapters, which makes me nervous.

    And Jiraiya is my 2nd favorite, mainly because he always made me laugh! :D
     
         

  2. #182
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/gro...cussionid=7092 First page of the titles of Writer's Block! :D
    thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    :scorps: NETSUI!!!

    She shall get more votes and place (no offense Jiraiya >_< I've just been barking up this tree for months....I'm just trying to show support)

    As for me 7 is very close to 10 so Kuroi shall get his rightfull place once people see the results :scorps: We have what, 10 more days or so?
    yes it is very close indeed

    how are we today Reborn
     
         

  3. #183
    Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,046
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Same here with bolded part. Chapter 5 I've been wanting to get out for weeks now, but it hasn't come out yet. And I don't think it's as good as my other 4 chapters, which makes me nervous.

    And Jiraiya is my 2nd favorite, mainly because he always made me laugh! :D
    im just sad he died... he was so funny, yet in some strange way he was so freakin cool!!! :scorps: and the way he looked at Naruto was funny and the way he is as a pervert is hilarious!!! and finally he is so freakin awesome in combat!!! :faust:
     
         

  4. #184
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaEroSennin View Post
    thats alright man :D I like good competition and support :D I actually expect Netsui to beat me... but what ever happens this is a good months contest..

    Other Q: my favorite character is of course Jiraiya

    I have been slow on my chapters and not made one in almost 3 weeks... and i have also been doing worse than usual in the chapters...
    i am slow as well and just saying depending on the person it is good to take your time i hope you can you can only do your best i am enjoying your FF i dont know if you got my Message but my Chapter 8 is out
     
         

  5. #185
    Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,046
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    i am slow as well and just saying depending on the person it is good to take your time i hope you can you can only do your best i am enjoying your FF i dont know if you got my Message but my Chapter 8 is out
    yes i got it.. but i have been busy...

    and well thanks for enjoying my chapters.... i am going to try and release another chapter next week if i can.... but since i am extremely busy i might make a quick end to the series...
     
         

  6. #186
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaEroSennin View Post
    im just sad he died... he was so funny, yet in some strange way he was so freakin cool!!! :scorps: and the way he looked at Naruto was funny and the way he is as a pervert is hilarious!!! and finally he is so freakin awesome in combat!!! :faust:
    jiraiya is also one of my favourites

    on a random it takes me awhile to release chapters as well because I go over and over it.
     
         

  7. #187
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,462
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    thank you



    yes it is very close indeed

    how are we today Reborn
    My mood bar is always set to how I feel ^^
     
         

  8. #188
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    My mood bar is always set to how I feel ^^
    sad thats no good

    Edit: well i better go to bed "looks at time" i have done it again :sy:
     
         
    Last edited by serenaandrosie; 05-15-2012 at 09:25 PM.

  9. #189
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,332
    Location
    Nigeria
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet View Post
    Reborn 10
    Kuroi Honoo 7
    JiraiyaEroSennin 5
    Netsui 5

    Everyone else 4, 2 or 1.

    Someone vm me with 3 days to go so i can see if i can show the votes again. ~
    I was right, Kuroi and Reborn are the top!! Congrats guys. I was also right, mine isn't doing well at all
     
         

  10. #190
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaEroSennin View Post
    yes i got it.. but i have been busy...

    and well thanks for enjoying my chapters.... i am going to try and release another chapter next week if i can.... but since i am extremely busy i might make a quick end to the series...
    fair enough just take your time i do



    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    I was right, Kuroi and Reborn are the top!! Congrats guys. I was also right, mine isn't doing well at all
    dont let it get you down there has been a whole lot more votes since the halfway results and we dont know who has the 4 votes anything can happen there is no point thinking like that i enjoyed your FF as lots of people have told me dont worry to much about the placings and have fun.
     
         
    Last edited by serenaandrosie; 05-15-2012 at 09:43 PM.

  11. #191
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,332
    Location
    Nigeria
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    dont let it get you down there has been a whole lot more votes since the halfway results and we dont know who has the 4 votes anything can happen there is no point thinking like that i enjoyed your FF as lots of people have told me dont worry to much about the placings and have fun.
    sure...
     
         

  12. #192
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    good night all i am off for the night
     
         

  13. #193
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,816
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Just like I predicted, one heck of a dog race. Three more for Kuroi and 5 more for Netsui, and it will be just as I said ;p
     
         

  14. #194
    MIND, BODY, STEEL AntiHero's Avatar
    Status
    AntiHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,585
    Location
    Village Hidden in Bloody Mist
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    I cast my vote for Yanto...
     
         

  15. #195
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Westen View Post
    Just like I predicted, one heck of a dog race. Three more for Kuroi and 5 more for Netsui, and it will be just as I said ;p
    Wait... What!? You thought I'd get 10 votes!? O.O That's too much! But since you think that you must have enjoyed my FF that much... But so far it seems like I'll be close to placing, or 3rd.
     
         

  16. #196
    Yanto's Avatar
    Status
    Yanto is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,640
    Location
    Bellow your chin
    how are you today? :D
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Who knows what will happen/ who will win? O.o
     
         

  17. #197
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanto View Post
    Who knows what will happen/ who will win? O.o
    I know. Everything is up in the air, especially because the top 3 were close together, and whoever had 4 votes was really close. And we've gotten about 5 more votes since midway results. This is one exciting contest! :D
     
         

  18. #198
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanto View Post
    Who knows what will happen/ who will win? O.o
    that is sooo true

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I know. Everything is up in the air, especially because the top 3 were close together, and whoever had 4 votes was really close. And we've gotten about 5 more votes since midway results. This is one exciting contest! :D
    yes that is true this is one exciting contest

    there are now 41 votes :overjoy: we may make it to 50
     
         
    Last edited by serenaandrosie; 05-16-2012 at 06:08 AM.

  19. #199
    Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,046
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    We will make it to atleast 50 votes!!! I can feel it! :crazy:
     
         

  20. #200
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [May 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaEroSennin View Post
    We will make it to atleast 50 votes!!! I can feel it! :crazy:
    i hope so and nice Sig Btw i like it
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •