Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

[Bio Test - Kaguya Clan] -Naruto-

Greetings, -Naruto-

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Cannon Techniques my bio can use.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using my Hyuuga biography on sig (treat it as a cannon Hyuuga) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Mar 2011
    The last sentence is false.
    The next sentence is true.
    What?

Re: [Bio Test - Kaguya Clan] -Naruto-

Thanks a lot man

Kimimaro Kaguya

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Yurushi gathers lightning chakra in his hand and does a semi crescent spread towards you, releasing a volley of senbons aimed at your vital areas. Two slabs of earth then rise from the sides to crush you

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Status
    Mar 2011
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Yurushi gathers lightning chakra in his hand and does a semi crescent spread towards you, releasing a volley of senbons aimed at your vital areas. Two slabs of earth then rise from the sides to crush you

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.
    After you shoot your Chidori senbon at me I quickly remove my spine and then slash at the Chidori senbon, using my spine as a conductor. (Now I know you are probably thinking that this is a stupid move however there is something that would stop the electricity from reaching me. Those are the joints in the spine, if they conduct electricity then they would stop it from reaching me as there are many joints and if they do not then the electricity would just be dispelled.) After hitting the senbon I release my spine for the purpose of stopping any electricity from reaching me at all as each moment is precious.

(Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

After that I notice the earth slabs rising around me and make extremely dense bones that are a foot long appear all over my body. I then begin to rapidly spin in circles, slashing the rock into pieces due to the strength of my bones. After that I retract the bones from my body and begin to rush towards you.

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

As I am rushing towards you I grab my the spine that I had throw into the ground and throw it at you in the form of a spear as I continue to rush towards you. When I reach you, probably a little after the time the spear reaches you, I extend my right palm towards your throat and my left palm toward your lungs while extending the bones from my both of palms, impaling you. To make sure you are die I withdraw my palms from their previous location and stab you in the skull with my right palm and the stomach with my left palm.

(Yanagi no Mai) - Dance of the Willows
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
    After you shoot your Chidori senbon at me I quickly remove my spine and then slash at the Chidori senbon, using my spine as a conductor. (Now I know you are probably thinking that this is a stupid move however there is something that would stop the electricity from reaching me. Those are the joints in the spine, if they conduct electricity then they would stop it from reaching me as there are many joints and if they do not then the electricity would just be dispelled.) After hitting the senbon I release my spine for the purpose of stopping any electricity from reaching me at all as each moment is precious.

(Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

After that I notice the earth slabs rising around me and make extremely dense bones that are a foot long appear all over my body. I then begin to rapidly spin in circles, slashing the rock into pieces due to the strength of my bones. After that I retract the bones from my body and begin to rush towards you.

Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

As I am rushing towards you I grab my the spine that I had throw into the ground and throw it at you in the form of a spear as I continue to rush towards you. When I reach you, probably a little after the time the spear reaches you, I extend my right palm towards your throat and my left palm toward your lungs while extending the bones from my both of palms, impaling you. To make sure you are die I withdraw my palms from their previous location and stab you in the skull with my right palm and the stomach with my left palm.

(Yanagi no Mai) - Dance of the Willows
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.
    As you throw the spine at me i charge chakra into my palm and unleash a powerful blast of blunt chakra that pushes the spine and you backwards, while with a simple slam of hands i make a 20 meter high wall to rise behind you, making you collapse against it. I then charge focus into me legs and burst forward in a blazing speed towards you, Byakugan activated

(Hakke Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams Air Palm
    Range: Close-Mid
    Damage Points: 30(+5 if they hit an object)
    Description: The user pushes chakra out of there palm that blows away there opponent.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Status
    Mar 2011
    What?

As you throw the spine at me i charge chakra into my palm and unleash a powerful blast of blunt chakra that pushes the spine and you backwards, while with a simple slam of hands i make a 20 meter high wall to rise behind you, making you collapse against it. I then charge focus into me legs and burst forward in a blazing speed towards you, Byakugan activated

(Hakke Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams Air Palm
    Range: Close-Mid
    Damage Points: 30(+5 if they hit an object)
    Description: The user pushes chakra out of there palm that blows away there opponent.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
    After I have released the spine and you thrust your palm I begin to notice the grass being pushed towards me and I can vaguely see the chakra as it is released from your hands. I immediately prepare for impact by making extremely dense bones with a large surface area sprout from all over my body, continuing to run towards you. Once the mass of chakra is about to hit me, which if not noticeable by sight is noticeable by the grass, I jump into the air and begin to spin my body rapidly while making the bones wrap around every inch of my body, still being pushed backwards but having my bones absorb all of the force. Once my bones have taken the blow I retract every bone except for a few on my right arm and I partially retract a few more on the back of my right leg so that only the tips of the bones are sticking out. I then continue towards you while manipulating the bones on my right arm so that they twist around it, surrounding my arm in a large drill shaped spear with a blunt tip.

Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

I then continue towards you while gathering chakra in my legs and smash my spear into your gut in an upwards motion, sending you flying into the air while breaking several bones in your body. Upon you beginning to fly upwards I make the bones on my right arm shatter as I jump into the air to follow you, using chakra in my legs to propel me towards you at a fast speed. Once I catch up to you I twist my body around yours in a clockwise direction while sticking my right leg directly out and once I am above you I smash my right leg into your chest, stabbing you several times and sending you flying into the ground. After I begin to fall I adjust my body so that I am falling with my legs pointing downwards and then I begin to raise my right leg above my head. I then smash my right leg down unto your body in a vertical direction, using all of the momentum from the fall.

(Doroppu Kikku) - Drop Kick
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user will jump into the air or be airbourne and delivers a powerful drop kick that sends the opponent flying.

Kimimaro: Just as I'd expect from a Hyuuga

Last edited by -Naruto-; 05-13-2012 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Added Speech

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

After I have released the spine and you thrust your palm I begin to notice the grass being pushed towards me and I can vaguely see the chakra as it is released from your hands. I immediately prepare for impact by making extremely dense bones with a large surface area sprout from all over my body, continuing to run towards you. Once the mass of chakra is about to hit me, which if not noticeable by sight is noticeable by the grass, I jump into the air and begin to spin my body rapidly while making the bones wrap around every inch of my body, still being pushed backwards but having my bones absorb all of the force. Once my bones have taken the blow I retract every bone except for a few on my right arm and I partially retract a few more on the back of my right leg so that only the tips of the bones are sticking out. I then continue towards you while manipulating the bones on my right arm so that they twist around it, surrounding my arm in a large drill shaped spear with a blunt tip.

Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

I then continue towards you while gathering chakra in my legs and smash my spear into your gut in an upwards motion, sending you flying into the air while breaking several bones in your body. Upon you beginning to fly upwards I make the bones on my right arm shatter as I jump into the air to follow you, using chakra in my legs to propel me towards you at a fast speed. Once I catch up to you I twist my body around yours in a clockwise direction while sticking my right leg directly out and once I am above you I smash my right leg into your chest, stabbing you several times and sending you flying into the ground. After I begin to fall I adjust my body so that I am falling with my legs pointing downwards and then I begin to raise my right leg above my head. I then smash my right leg down unto your body in a vertical direction, using all of the momentum from the fall.

(Doroppu Kikku) - Drop Kick
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user will jump into the air or be airbourne and delivers a powerful drop kick that sends the opponent flying.

Kimimaro: Just as I'd expect from a Hyuuga
    As you come running towards me, as soon as you enter short range of me, you see me dissolving in a burst of petals, losing sight of me, while being rendered asleep. As you're fallen asleep, with no view of me and unknown to what is happening, i charge into you and place a seal on your body, continuing to running pass you and detonating it as soon as I'm far enough.

(Genjutsu: Kahen Dizorubu) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Dissolve
    Type: Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: This illusion makes the target think there being dissolved into sakura petals and renders them fast asleep bound in this illusion.

(Fuin Wana No Jutsu) – Sealing Trap Technique
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user places a seal on a chosen location which when an enemy target draws closer to the seal it will release itself in activation to the enemy’s chakra and cause an explosion.

Status
    Mar 2011
    What?

As you come running towards me, as soon as you enter short range of me, you see me dissolving in a burst of petals, losing sight of me, while being rendered asleep. As you're fallen asleep, with no view of me and unknown to what is happening, i charge into you and place a seal on your body, continuing to running pass you and detonating it as soon as I'm far enough.

(Genjutsu: Kahen Dizorubu) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Dissolve
    Type: Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: This illusion makes the target think there being dissolved into sakura petals and renders them fast asleep bound in this illusion.

(Fuin Wana No Jutsu) – Sealing Trap Technique
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user places a seal on a chosen location which when an enemy target draws closer to the seal it will release itself in activation to the enemy’s chakra and cause an explosion.
    After seeing the sudden burst of flower petals followed by the absence of you at your last known position I quickly come to that rising suspicion that you are either above, behind or below me which is followed by the thought of you using gentle fist to knock my whole chakra system out of balance (The thinking process happens extremely quickly, just as it would in a real fight). Once that thought comes to mind I immediately summon a humongous amount of chakra and make bones erupt from the ground throughout the whole entire battlefield. The huge amount of chakra required would disrupt my chakra flow and cancel the genjutsu. As the genjutsu is broken I see the bones erupt from the ground and merge with the one closest to me as I see a group of bones impale you in several different areas.

(Sawarabi no Mai) - Dance of the Young Ferns

Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

Kimimaro: This Hyuuga was of the highest of skill, he must have been breed into the main branch

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

After seeing the sudden burst of flower petals followed by the absence of you at your last known position I quickly come to that rising suspicion that you are either above, behind or below me which is followed by the thought of you using gentle fist to knock my whole chakra system out of balance (The thinking process happens extremely quickly, just as it would in a real fight). Once that thought comes to mind I immediately summon a humongous amount of chakra and make bones erupt from the ground throughout the whole entire battlefield. The huge amount of chakra required would disrupt my chakra flow and cancel the genjutsu. As the genjutsu is broken I see the bones erupt from the ground and merge with the one closest to me as I see a group of bones impale you in several different areas.

(Sawarabi no Mai) - Dance of the Young Ferns

Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

Kimimaro: This Hyuuga was of the highest of skill, he must have been breed into the main branch
    »» Closed for Grading ««

Ok, you did pretty well in my opinion but the use of the young ferns to release from genjutsu is invalid. However, your reasoning behind choosing to use it is sound. What i mean is, if you were under the impression that your enemy who has just disappeared from your sight was going to attack you up close with moves that could cancel your chakra flow, using a big scale technique like that would be a good and correct choice. Also, since i'd have to defend from it, the genjutsu would end the moment i had to counter. However, the technique itself doesn't dispel the genjutsu. Its a technicallity thus nothing that serious but we'll see how it goes when i get Alucards opinion.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Test Passed, congratulations.