TrollKing

[Rain Test]- Pain..

Greetings Pain.. I will be Conducting you rain test

• You may use Water and Wind techniques ONLY
    • Custom techniques are NOT allowed
    • Custom Elements are Forbiden
    • Terrain: Grassy plain with tree outskirts
    • We are mid-range from each other
    • I will be using my Gaara biography(have to update sig)

All spamm here will be reported without warning. Only myself, Pain.., Admins, Mods and sense may post. Myles post the bio your using and I will post first move^^

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oldie

Re: [Rain Test]- Pain..

I will be using Tensa. I have a question what are the requirements to pass this exam? Also, thanks for hosting it.

Last edited by Pain..; 05-23-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Pain.. View Post
    I will be using Tensa. I have a question what are the requirements to pass this exam? Also, thanks for hosting it.
    Show your mastery over water and wind^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I see you on the battlefield I unfurl the scroll on my pouch and then I bite my thumb in haste creating blood and slamming my right hand on the scroll. The scroll was a topographical map of the area with a special terrain set on it. *It changes the terrain to a canyon like terrain. The terrain changes into :

• The half of the terrain your on changes into a canyon like one. The ground under you disappears and without a foothold you helplessly fall.
    • The half of the terrain on my side rises several dozen meters, allowing me a clear view of the entire battlefield

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
    Note: can only be used once per battle

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oldie

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Show your mastery over water and wind^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I see you on the battlefield I unfurl the scroll on my pouch and then I bite my thumb in haste creating blood and slamming my right hand on the scroll. The scroll was a topographical map of the area with a special terrain set on it. *It changes the terrain to a canyon like terrain. The terrain changes into :

• The half of the terrain your on changes into a canyon like one. The ground under you disappears and without a foothold you helplessly fall.
    • The half of the terrain on my side rises several dozen meters, allowing me a clear view of the entire battlefield

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
    Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
    Note: can only be used once per battle
    Once i notice the Wheel Of Fortune complete or about to be complete i quickly made the necessary hand seals and it start raining at a good amount of speed which would make me sense your chakra:

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

As soon as i sense your chakra at run towards you a fair speed and and as soon as i have reached mid-range from you on a good eye-sight where i could see you but not as clear i quickly summon a large amount of water on top of you exactly ten (10) meters above you crushing your body and making damage on your whole body:

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

As soon as i have finish this i quickly focus water chakra on my left palm and wind chakra on my right palm and by combining them i make a fearsome tornado that destroys anything on its path and destroying some rocks too so i could get a better view from you, the tornado is aiming towards you:

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Pain.. View Post
    Once i notice the Wheel Of Fortune complete or about to be complete i quickly made the necessary hand seals and it start raining at a good amount of speed which would make me sense your chakra:

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

As soon as i sense your chakra at run towards you a fair speed and and as soon as i have reached mid-range from you on a good eye-sight where i could see you but not as clear i quickly summon a large amount of water on top of you exactly ten (10) meters above you crushing your body and making damage on your whole body:

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

As soon as i have finish this i quickly focus water chakra on my left palm and wind chakra on my right palm and by combining them i make a fearsome tornado that destroys anything on its path and destroying some rocks too so i could get a better view from you, the tornado is aiming towards you:

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.
    Aren't you falling?
    ~~~~~~~~~

As I notice the shadow above I look up and preform a single hand-seal and create a rapidly expanding orb of water that engulfs you and the water summoned. This would prevent you from using typhoon water vortex. I then begin swimming towards you.*

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Last edited by Aízen; 05-24-2012 at 01:06 AM.