Status
    Apr 2010
    Sekai ni Itami o

[Rain Test] - Gitanshu

Greetings, Gitanshu.

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

-Rei's R&R
    -You may only use water, wind, nin, tai and gen
    -You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techs.
    -Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    -I will be using all 5 elements

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, the participant, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

I'll be using my Kidomaru bio
    Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered throught the area
    State your biography and I will begin.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Vengeance, is the bitterest
    sweet.

Re: [Rain Test] - Gitanshu

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sekai ni Itami o

*I walk out from behind a boulder mid range from you with a smirk on my face.*

Let's get this started shall we?

*After saying this i bend down and slam my lowest pair of hands on the ground. A huge volume of water is then summoned 10 meters above you and crashes down on you.*

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

*As soon as the water is summoned i form the Bird handseal and fire a barrage of high speed wind bullets at you from my mouth*

(Futon: Kūkitama ) - Wind Release: Air Bullets
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user then shoots multiple bullets of air at the victim with intense speed. The bullets also have great power, enough to subdue a whole group of shinobi.

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

As Gray notices a shadow being formed below him he quickly looks above and notices a water is coming towards him he quickly takes the advantage of the topography and quickly run towards one of the big boulders and quickly use it to elevate him upwards and passes through the layer of water without taking any real damage then he quickly focus on his chakra and releases multiple blast of winds towards your direction and while approaching you it cancels your wind attack and continue towards and they are mainly directed towards your head , chest and torso and some of them approach you in an arc pattern and some come directly towards you after completing his technique he quickly forms 3 of his clones mainly being C1-C3(by this time he would have landed on the ground) as soon as they come in existence C1 starts to run towards you in an arc pattern and while you are distracted by his movements C2 quickly creates some water below you and make you elevate in mid air and then he quickly make it disperse and it causes you to drop on the ground and cause some minor injuries due to the sudden fall and while you recover C1 quickly approach you and lands a serious punch on your stomach with his right hand and then he kicks you again in the stomach with my my left leg and thus make your moves slower than normal and cause you great pain.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sekai ni Itami o

Quote Originally Posted by Gitanshu View Post
    As Gray notices a shadow being formed below him he quickly looks above and notices a water is coming towards him he quickly takes the advantage of the topography and quickly run towards one of the big boulders and quickly use it to elevate him upwards and passes through the layer of water without taking any real damage then he quickly focus on his chakra and releases multiple blast of winds towards your direction and while approaching you it cancels your wind attack and continue towards and they are mainly directed towards your head , chest and torso and some of them approach you in an arc pattern and some come directly towards you after completing his technique he quickly forms 3 of his clones mainly being C1-C3(by this time he would have landed on the ground) as soon as they come in existence C1 starts to run towards you in an arc pattern and while you are distracted by his movements C2 quickly creates some water below you and make you elevate in mid air and then he quickly make it disperse and it causes you to drop on the ground and cause some minor injuries due to the sudden fall and while you recover C1 quickly approach you and lands a serious punch on your stomach with his right hand and then he kicks you again in the stomach with my my left leg and thus make your moves slower than normal and cause you great pain.

Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.
    As i see you start to release a number of wind blades from your mouth to overpower my wind technique, i drop a few smoke bombs in front of me in order to hide myself in the large smoke cloud. While the smoke spreads i gather water in my mouth and launch it at the ground in front of me through my hands. This will send me backwards at a 30 degree angle into long range where i jump up to the top of a nearby boulder. Your attack would hit my previous location and disperse the smoke.

(Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

I then perform the Ram handseal and spit a massive amount of water in your direction. It will form giant crushing waves and go around any boulders in the way as it floods the area, leaving only the tops of the boulders visible. I don't make the water form an orb.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

As the water rushes towards you and your clones i form the Tiger - Serpent handseals using two pairs of arms and then hold them out in front of me which forms a giant water shark utilizing some of the water i created that barrels towards you. It completely scatters any boulders it encounters along the way with sheer force.

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

Well as my clone was running towards you in arc pattern he quickly gets to know about your move and notices you going long range then he quickly watches you releasing a strong wave towards the real me as he will be in right direction to us and he notices the wave going my way so he also quickly releases a very strong gust of wind and launches it towards your wave and thus stop it before it reaches us because it has stopped but then he again notices you to use that water as way to use a big offensive technique and as you direct it towards the real me he quickly get's out of the way of the technique and attacks you with several blasts of wind which makes it very difficult for you to avoid because of the number of the blades and it will also give you very less time to react as it is done just after the water jutsu is finished while this all happens the real me notices the shark coming towards my direction so I quickly convert myself into water state and thus that technique thus not cause me any real damage and I reappear as normal after the technique has passed over my location.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Range: Short- Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sekai ni Itami o

Well as my clone was running towards you in arc pattern he quickly gets to know about your move and notices you going long range then he quickly watches you releasing a strong wave towards the real me as he will be in right direction to us and he notices the wave going my way so he also quickly releases a very strong gust of wind and launches it towards your wave and thus stop it before it reaches us because it has stopped but then he again notices you to use that water as way to use a big offensive technique and as you direct it towards the real me he quickly get's out of the way of the technique and attacks you with several blasts of wind which makes it very difficult for you to avoid because of the number of the blades and it will also give you very less time to react as it is done just after the water jutsu is finished while this all happens the real me notices the shark coming towards my direction so I quickly convert myself into water state and thus that technique thus not cause me any real damage and I reappear as normal after the technique has passed over my location.

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Range: Short- Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.
    Once i have created my water shark i notice your clone running towards me. When he begins shooting wind bullets i rapidly fire two giant whirlwinds from my fists at him to block the bullets heading towards me. With other free hands i toss 4 shuriken at him.

x2 (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

As my water shark passed through your location and destroys your other two clones i notice a puddle of water start to move and shape itself and realize you must have changed yourself into water to avoid taking damage so i quickly create a large pool of water beneath you that blasts you into the air and disrupts your form. As you rise many bullets of water are shot upwards from the pool and go through your liquid body. I form a short row of handseals which i finish in almost no time with the number of arms i have. This makes the water bullets hater above you in the form of a dragon and crash down on you. While not damaging you, this is meant to keep you in liquid form and cause you to take a longer time to reform. The whole time i stay alert as to what your clone is doing.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

As my clone notice that you have cancelled my several wind bullets with the help of two strong blast of winds and that 4 shuriken head his way he quickly makes a pair of wings for himself and quickly fly at high altitude then he notices that you are trying to stop me from getting me into my original state so he quickly acts and while you are doing your water technique or are just done finishing it he quickly uses the concentrates on his water chakra and cover his leg with it and smash it onto you by the time real me returns to normal state to notice your movements and after completing the smash my clone quickly releases a 2 m long blade and then he quickly manipulates it into a strong gust of wind.

(Fuuton: uyoku enzeru) - Wind Style: Take Flight
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: the user gathers a lot of wind chakra into his back creating 2 large wings and 2 small wings made out of wind , the 2 large wind wings can be used to fly or to guard the user against incoming attacks, and the 2 small wings are made to increase the speed of the user while he's flying in the air, when the user activates this technique , he's pushed into the air upwards from the thrust of the wind that comes out of his back.

~ 4 times per battle.
    ~ as long as this technique is active the user cannot use any fire based techniques
    ~ Can Only be taught by ~Crow~

(Mizu Fuukaku: Mizu Sumasshu) Water Style: Water Smash
    Range:Short/Mid
    Description: User While in Mid Air right above his/her opponent manipulate Water Chakra in his/her feet and creates a giant Water feet and smashes that on his/her opponent. Its thrust severely damages the opponent.
    *Can only be Used/Taught by -Blizzard-*

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
    Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust

Last edited by Gitanshu; 05-08-2012 at 02:05 PM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sekai ni Itami o

As my clone notice that you have cancelled my several wind bullets with the help of two strong blast of winds and that 4 shuriken head his way he quickly makes a pair of wings for himself and quickly fly at high altitude then he notices that you are trying to stop me from getting me into my original state so he quickly acts and while you are doing your water technique or are just done finishing it he quickly uses the concentrates on his water chakra and cover his leg with it and smash it onto you by the time real me returns to normal state to notice your movements and after completing the smash my clone quickly releases a 2 m long blade and then he quickly manipulates it into a strong gust of wind.

(Fuuton: uyoku enzeru) - Wind Style: Take Flight
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: the user gathers a lot of wind chakra into his back creating 2 large wings and 2 small wings made out of wind , the 2 large wind wings can be used to fly or to guard the user against incoming attacks, and the 2 small wings are made to increase the speed of the user while he's flying in the air, when the user activates this technique , he's pushed into the air upwards from the thrust of the wind that comes out of his back.

~ 4 times per battle.
    ~ as long as this technique is active the user cannot use any fire based techniques
    ~ Can Only be taught by ~Crow~

(Mizu Fuukaku: Mizu Sumasshu) Water Style: Water Smash
    Range:Short/Mid
    Description: User While in Mid Air right above his/her opponent manipulate Water Chakra in his/her feet and creates a giant Water feet and smashes that on his/her opponent. Its thrust severely damages the opponent.
    *Can only be Used/Taught by -Blizzard-*

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
    Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust
    As i notice the shadow cast by your clone's water technique i focus wind chakra to my feet to create air bubbles beneath them. They enable me to run on air as i dash around the water foot and jump upwards towards your clone.

Futon: Furaingu Fūjin no Jutsu (Wind Release: Flying Wind God Technique)
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra cost: 60 (10 every turn it’s active)
    Description: By using wind chakra to create wind bubbles beneath the user’s feet, the user will mimic flight by using the air bubbles created to literally run on nothing more than air. The air bubbles are invisible to the naked eye. This technique can be used to evade some technique.
    Notes:
    Can only be used twice.
    Lasts for 5 turns.
    Can only be taught by Leeroy G. Zero

While avoiding the foot, i form 4 handseals and exhale several wind blades up at your clone in a pattern that resembles an asterisk. My blades will overpower his wind gust and continue at him.

Right after exhaling my wind blades, expecting your clone to avoid my attack with his wings, i form 5 handseals and blow wind out my mouth that takes the form of a large slicing net. I watch your clone closely while aiming my attack to make sure he cannot avoid it and is destroyed. During this i am jumping on air to get closer to him.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

Well by this time the real me will be back to normal shape and I starts to run towards are direction and at same point of time my clone sees that your wind has simply over powered his technique he quickly cancels his wind wings jutsu and start to fall towards the ground(giving him more time to react ) and while doing so he quickly releases a great sphere of wind from his mouth which will simply overpower your technique with ease and by this time the real me enters the mid range and launches a combo of of water and wind style technique towards you and at all most same time my clone binds your movement for almost a second but thus making your defense very hard.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sekai ni Itami o

Well by this time the real me will be back to normal shape and I starts to run towards are direction and at same point of time my clone sees that your wind has simply over powered his technique he quickly cancels his wind wings jutsu and start to fall towards the ground(giving him more time to react ) and while doing so he quickly releases a great sphere of wind from his mouth which will simply overpower your technique with ease and by this time the real me enters the mid range and launches a combo of of water and wind style technique towards you and at all most same time my clone binds your movement for almost a second but thus making your defense very hard.

Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat
    The moment i exhale my wind net i quickly launch a whirlwind from my fist to push the back of the net and give it enough power to negate the wind bullet when our attacks clash.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Description: The user delivers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Behind the whirlwind is a swift scythe of wind made up of multiple wind blades which would catch your clone off guard after the collision and not allow him to paralyze me without being dispersed by the scythe.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defense.

I notice the sound of your water tornado heading towards me and spit a dense torrent of water between us that forms a protective wall almost instantly while i drop to the ground from where i was.

(Suiton: Suijinchū) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

When my clone notices that you net is still heading his way he quickly releases a strong wind blast from his fist which he uses for two things firstly being to stop or weaken your wind attack to the point of no damage and secondly gaining for speed in the motion and thus falling with greater speed towards the ground due to the momentum and gravity and then he notice a scythe heading his way so to avoid it he quickly blows wind out of his mouth at an 45 degree angle towards the scythe and thus going in an opposite angle and thus avoid your scythe and successfully and as you use your water barricade for defensive purpose the real me quickly launches a blade of wind aimed towards your head to remove it from your body

Description: The user delivers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sekai ni Itami o

When my clone notices that you net is still heading his way he quickly releases a strong wind blast from his fist which he uses for two things firstly being to stop or weaken your wind attack to the point of no damage and secondly gaining for speed in the motion and thus falling with greater speed towards the ground due to the momentum and gravity and then he notice a scythe heading his way so to avoid it he quickly blows wind out of his mouth at an 45 degree angle towards the scythe and thus going in an opposite angle and thus avoid your scythe and successfully and as you use your water barricade for defensive purpose the real me quickly launches a blade of wind aimed towards your head to remove it from your body

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.
    Once i my wall has blocked your tornado i gather wind in my mouth as a pressurized vortex. As your wind blade starts to close in on me i release the vortex which rapidly expands into a giant mass of wind and completely stops the blade. Because of the size of the wind blast it also blows some of the water from my wall towards you though the wind itself doesn't reach you.

Right after that, i form a quick handseal and create 2 clones next to me called Sigma and Delta. Delta keeps his attention on your clone and throws six kunai with exploding tags attached at him while me and Sigma deal with your real self.

Sigma throws twelve shuriken he infused with wind chakra so he can control them in mid-air. He throws them into the sky and has them come down on you from different angles.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

Well as most of the water would have already lost it's shape because of my wind blade so I take no notice of it as it virtually does me no damage and as I see you creating two clones of your self I and sees that you have thrown a multiple shuriken towards me which approach me from multiple angle I quickly in an instant release a strong and powerful blast of wind which covers most of the area and thus make your blades scatter randomly and still continue towards you and at that same point of time my clones sees multiple kunai heading him he quickly throws a single kunai with a explosive tag and make it explode hald way so that it triggers your kunais and make them explode also while you being busy with the blast of wind my clone quickly does a single handseal and summon a huge amount of water above your head round about 5 m above you and I doing a single hand seal manipulate that water to create a shark that drags you in that falling water source and then multiple shark attack you and cause you major damage .

Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.
    Note: Requires a water source.

I am enjoying it like anything

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sekai ni Itami o

Well as most of the water would have already lost it's shape because of my wind blade so I take no notice of it as it virtually does me no damage and as I see you creating two clones of your self I and sees that you have thrown a multiple shuriken towards me which approach me from multiple angle I quickly in an instant release a strong and powerful blast of wind which covers most of the area and thus make your blades scatter randomly and still continue towards you and at that same point of time my clones sees multiple kunai heading him he quickly throws a single kunai with a explosive tag and make it explode hald way so that it triggers your kunais and make them explode also while you being busy with the blast of wind my clone quickly does a single handseal and summon a huge amount of water above your head round about 5 m above you and I doing a single hand seal manipulate that water to create a shark that drags you in that falling water source and then multiple shark attack you and cause you major damage .

Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval

(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy
    Type: Offense
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.
    Note: Requires a water source.

I am enjoying it like anything
    When you launch your wind blast towards us i do the same and send one back at you to negate both of our attacks. The collision of these powerful wind jutsu causes strong winds to spread outward from it, threatening to blow both of us away but me and my clones channel chakra to our feet beforehand so we could stay in place.

Meanwhile as your clone summons the water above us, Delta immediately notices it from watching him and summons a wide stream of rising air right above us that pushes the water and leaves it hovering in the air 30 meters off the ground unable to fall. If you were to attempt to create sharks from it they would never reach us because of the wind's strength.

(Fuuton: Kyōfū no Jōshō) - Wind Release: Rising Gale
    Type: Defense/Supplementary
    Description: The user summons an upward wind current in order to halt the decent of falling objects or lift objects into the air. The scale, strength, and duration of the current can be customized depending on the task to be performed. Although the current cannot be changed once created, it may be cancelled whenever the user desires. This technique is capable of hovering a giant summoning animal above the ground but cannot lift it very high.
    ~Can only be used three times per battle.
    ~Cannot be used for offensive purposes.

Once i have launched by wind blast to counter yours, Sigma quickly forms 4 handseals and manipulates the water that flowed behind you before into the form of a large wolf. It comes at you from behind and sends a torrent of water at you with one of its claws.

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating water water and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

It has been real amusing for me too. ^_^

Last edited by Ushiro; 05-18-2012 at 07:38 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

Well as I hear something is approaching me at fast pace from behind I quickly turn around in one swift motion and at the same time do a quick pare of hand seals and release a big sphere of vacuum which cancels your torrent as well as completely destroys the wolf and at the same point of time my clone releases several blast of wind towards you and your clones aimed at your Vital organs like head and stomach.

I am submitting it for grading

Status
    Aug 2008
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

Pass - for both Gitanshu and Ushiro (imho)

Since Gitanshu asked me to grade it since he asked me to take it, he has officially passed.

As for you Ushiro, since you asked Gobi, I believe it would be just if Gobi graded it for you, or if Gobi wants to go with my judgement then just have him say so. ^_^

Status
    Oct 2010
    Jana is love. Jana is life.

I trust Akiza's jugdement. Congratulations, both of you.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

±± Both Passed ±±

Now, shoo shoo!!!! Go get some training!