Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

Naruto Manga 443 Spoilers / Summaries

Naruto 443: Pains Demise
    Verification: Pending
    Source: NarutoCentral

Naruto 443 Spoiler

(God realm spews up blood from his mouth. Narutos attack blows a hole through God Realm. Naruto lands near his defeated adversary.)

Amazing Naruto. Youve saved the village, said Katsuyu. Its not ever yet. There is still one last thing I have to settle first, said Naruto.

naruto 443 pics

Thats right, the real one. Before you went into Kyuubi Mode, Shikimaru and a few of the code breakers were planning to organize a search to locate Pains real body. Ill call it off and tell everyone of your victory. But, are you nervous about your encounter with the real body, asked Katsuyu.

No. In Sage Mode I was able to feel his life energy. It felt weak. Maybe using the bodies injured him somehow. But I guess Ill find out the truth when I meet him, said Naruto.

Switch Scene To Nagatos location:

(Close up on Nagatos face shows a horrified demeanor.)

Pains been defeated. Whats worse is that he used Sage Mode previously to track down my location. He should be here shortly. Leave while you can, said Nagato.

(Konan is teary eyed)

Im not going to leave you behind. Youre all I have left in this world. Besides, Madara would have nothing to do with me now that youre away. His ideals, his values, and his culture will take priority, dont tell me youve given up now. Youre the Akatuski Leader, you are God, and you are unbeatable. You will bring peace to this world gone mad, yelled Konan.

I have nothing. Our particular vision of peace will come to an end. Perhaps the shinobi world cant know peace. I cant see peace coming any other way though. How is it that the Rinnegan, a tool of salvation cant save the world? I was destined to be the savior. Why is it that I fail?

(Blood rushes from Nagatos nose and mouth. Konan shuts her eyes)

As I live out the few moments of my life in uncertainty, I await his answer to prove if this world can be saved or not. No one is holding you here Konan. Leave me, I rather face him alone, said Nagato.

(Konan turns into origami butterflies then floats away)

Switch Scene to Shikamarus and co:

Naruto defeated Pain and is tracking down the real body, said Katsuyu.

That boy. Hes something else. To think hed be able to hold the Kyuubi in place. Hes really living up to Jiraiyas expectations, said Inoichi.

This generation is definately taking over. Its almost time for me to rap it up and leave everything to guys like Naruto and Shikamaru over here, said Shikaku.

He did a good job, whod expect anything less, said Shikamaru.

Switch Scene to Team Gai and Sakura:

I knew he could do it. Jiraiya and Pa would be so proud of the Child of prophecy, said Shima.

That Naruto kid. Learning Sage Techniques, defeating the head of Akatuski by himself, and stopping the Kyuubi. His prestige reminds me of someone. I bet Tsunade knows who Im talkin about, said Gai.

His dreams of being Hokage are now that much likely. It wouldnt be a shock to assume that hes more capable than us all now, said Neji.

Hes certainly come a long away since the chuunin exams, said Ten-Ten. He just keeps getting stronger and stronger. Will I ever catch up to him, asked Lee.

Heh, heh. The name Naruto will probably be famous around these parts, dont you agree Sakura, asked Gai.

Naruto. (Flash backs of him saying he would be Hokage and a great shinobi and what not.) I guess the villagers can feel safe as long as hes around, smiled Sakura.

Switch Scene to Nagatos location:

Took you long enough. You said you wanted to speak with me. Now let me here your answer, said Nagato. (Naruto is shocked by the look of Pains real body.)

Next Chapter: They finally meet. How will Naruto react to Nagatos eagerness to speak?

I will update this post as soon as the confirmed naruto 443 raw spoiler came out.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Spoilers Ch. 443(Real early and probably fake)

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Naruto 443: Pains Demise
    Verification: Pending
    Source: NarutoCentral

Naruto 443 Spoiler

(God realm spews up blood from his mouth. Narutos attack blows a hole through God Realm. Naruto lands near his defeated adversary.)

Amazing Naruto. Youve saved the village, said Katsuyu. Its not ever yet. There is still one last thing I have to settle first, said Naruto.

naruto 443 pics

Thats right, the real one. Before you went into Kyuubi Mode, Shikimaru and a few of the code breakers were planning to organize a search to locate Pains real body. Ill call it off and tell everyone of your victory. But, are you nervous about your encounter with the real body, asked Katsuyu.

No. In Sage Mode I was able to feel his life energy. It felt weak. Maybe using the bodies injured him somehow. But I guess Ill find out the truth when I meet him, said Naruto.

Switch Scene To Nagatos location:

(Close up on Nagatos face shows a horrified demeanor.)

Pains been defeated. Whats worse is that he used Sage Mode previously to track down my location. He should be here shortly. Leave while you can, said Nagato.

(Konan is teary eyed)

Im not going to leave you behind. Youre all I have left in this world. Besides, Madara would have nothing to do with me now that youre away. His ideals, his values, and his culture will take priority, dont tell me youve given up now. Youre the Akatuski Leader, you are God, and you are unbeatable. You will bring peace to this world gone mad, yelled Konan.

I have nothing. Our particular vision of peace will come to an end. Perhaps the shinobi world cant know peace. I cant see peace coming any other way though. How is it that the Rinnegan, a tool of salvation cant save the world? I was destined to be the savior. Why is it that I fail?

(Blood rushes from Nagatos nose and mouth. Konan shuts her eyes)

As I live out the few moments of my life in uncertainty, I await his answer to prove if this world can be saved or not. No one is holding you here Konan. Leave me, I rather face him alone, said Nagato.

Switch Scene to Shikamarus and co:

Naruto defeated Pain and is tracking down the real body, said Katsuyu.

That boy. Hes something else. To think hed be able to hold the Kyuubi in place. Hes really living up to Jiraiyas expectations, said Inoichi.

This generation is definately taking over. Its almost time for me to rap it up and leave everything to guys like Naruto and Shikamaru over here, said Shikaku.

He did a good job, whod expect anything less, said Shikamaru.

I knew he could do it. Jiraiya and Pa would be so proud of the Child of prophecy, said Shima.

That Naruto kid. Learning Sage Techniques, defeating the head of Akatuski by himself, and stopping the Kyuubi. His prestige reminds me of someone. I bet Tsunade knows who Im talkin about, said Gai.

His dreams of being Hokage are now that much likely. It wouldnt be a shock to assume that hes more capable than us all now, said Neji.

Hes certainly come a long away since the chuunin exams, said Ten-Ten. He just keeps getting stronger and stronger. Will I ever catch up to him, asked Lee.

Heh, heh. The name Naruto will probably be famous around these parts, dont you agree Sakura, asked Gai.

Naruto. (Flash backs of him saying he would be Hokage and a great shinobi and what not.) I guess the villagers can feel safe as long as hes around, smiled Sakura.

Switch Scene to Nagatos location:

Took you long enough. You said you wanted to speak with me. Now let me here your answer, said Nagato. (Naruto is shocked by the look of Pains real body.)

Next Chapter: They finally meet. How will Naruto react to Nagatos eagerness to speak?

I will update this post as soon as the confirmed naruto 443 raw spoiler came out.

That's a good interesting read other than little things like Deva Pain spitting up blood or what not is was a good read

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

source from here

translate.. please...

んじゃ今日は早いけど簡易バレで

螺旋丸をくらって動けないペイン敗北
    ナルトの答えは大切なものを守る!ただそれだけみたいな事
    長門がそれを聞いて昔弥彦やコナンへ抱いた思いを思い出す

ヒナタが目を覚ましてサクラの手をガッと掴んで
    ナルトくんは私の存在の全てだからとらないでみたいな事を呟く
    でもすぐまた眠りにつく

ナルトの場面へ
    ペイン(長門)がナルトと話す事を受け入れ
    ここでいいといってその場で対話し出す
    ナルトが仮面の男に騙されてる!!と指摘するも長門はそれを承知
    長門も自分の平和論のためにそいつを利用してた
    それで長門がナルトに過去を語りだして終了

いつもの時間はこれないのでこれで勘弁な

quick translate :

Pain defeat with a Rasengan
    Naruto’s answer is more important to protect! But things like that
    Conan and I had to remember the old times to hear it Yahiko Nagato

Switch Scene to Sakura

Switch Scene to Naruto
    naruto dialogue with nagato

I found this at OneManga it is not completely Translated but maybe a liitle more real.

Last edited by SSJ3Gotenks; 04-07-2009 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Spelling

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

source from here

translate.. please...

んじゃ今日は早いけど簡易バレで

螺旋丸をくらって動けないペイン敗北

ヒナタが目を覚ましてサクラの手をガッと掴んで
    でもすぐまた眠りにつく

ナルトの場面へ
    ペイン(長門)がナルトと話す事を受け入れ
    ここでいいといってその場で対話し出す
    長門も自分の平和論のためにそいつを利用してた
    それで長門がナルトに過去を語りだして終了

いつもの時間はこれないのでこれで勘弁な

quick translate :

Narutos answer is more important to protect! But things like that

Switch Scene to Sakura

Switch Scene to Naruto

I found this at OneManga it is not completely Translated but maybe a liitle more real.
    This one sounds more legit.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

source from here

translate.. please...

んじゃ今日は早いけど簡易バレで

螺旋丸をくらって動けないペイン敗北

ヒナタが目を覚ましてサクラの手をガッと掴んで
    でもすぐまた眠りにつく

ナルトの場面へ
    ペイン(長門)がナルトと話す事を受け入れ
    ここでいいといってその場で対話し出す
    長門も自分の平和論のためにそいつを利用してた
    それで長門がナルトに過去を語りだして終了

いつもの時間はこれないのでこれで勘弁な

quick translate :

Narutos answer is more important to protect! But things like that

Switch Scene to Sakura

Switch Scene to Naruto

Well this is what i got so far... This is a rough translation

Though んじゃ is early today, it is simple Barre The pain defeat that I eat the spiral-maru, and can't change The answer of the naruto protects an important thing!A thing only as for mere it Nagato hears it and remembers the thought that I had towards Yahiko and Conan in old days Hinata wakes up, and catch the hand of Sakura with ガッ I murmur what I want to watch without taking it because naruto is all of my existence But I fall asleep again immediately To the scene of the naruto I receive that a pane (Nagato) talks with a naruto It is said that I am good here and begins to talk on the spot A naruto is coaxed by the man of the mask!!Nagato understands it though I point out と Nagato used that for one's peace theory, too Thus Nagato begins to tell a past to a naruto, and it is finished As for the usual time, I don't want it in this in what can't be elaborate

It is a very rough translation... It is an exact one though but I didnt take the time to translate the whole thing into full out english gramar.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that's whats up cant wait to read the fully translated version GOOD WORK

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 443 Spoilers / Summaries

Man That Naruto Is Something Else Now What Well he Do About Danzo

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

awesome

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    Man That Naruto Is Something Else Now What Well he Do About Danzo
    Probably nothing.

Only his loyal ANBU bodyguards knows of his planned coup detat.

When he finds out that Naruto killed Pain, he will come out act as if he weren't up to anything.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its good that the fight is coming to a close. this is deffo my fave fight in naruto so far.

i really cant wait to see how konoha will try to recoup after this fight. i mean it obv hasn't been beaten as bad as this. but by one man. pein, jiraiya and naruto are unbelievablly powerful.

i cant wait to read the confirmed spoilers :D and maybe see some pics

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its about time for the fingernails, where she at?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yah were she be

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.

i think konan will become friends with anruto .. nagato will die !!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Rasengan has lead to Pein's defeat.
    Naruto answers with to protect things that are precious/important. (note: Naruto is saying this but there are no quotations...)
    Nagato reminisce about Yahiko's and Konan's thoughts/ideals.

Hinata awakes, holding tightly to Sakura's hand.
    Naruto-kun is my existence/everything (note: Hinata is saying this but again there are no quotations)
    She faints AGAIN

Back to Naruto
    Pein (Nagato) asks Naruto
    They begin to speak
    Naruto says they've been tricked by the mask wearing guy! Nagato says it was his own choice
    Nagato did it for his own peace hence he was used by that punk
    Nagato begins to narrate the past, the end
    Easier to read.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Deva realm is dead. Naruto starts heading towards Nagatos hideaway. On his way there hes spotted and joined by Yamato.
    Yamato:Naruto!? How? How were you able to suppress the Kyubii.
    Naruto: The Fourth helped to strengthen the seal.
    Yamato:The Fourth!?
    Naruto:Ill explain later I must get to pains real body, I know where he is.
    Scene switches to Nagato and Konan. Nagato is bleeding profusely from his mouth, nose, and eyes.
    Nagato: I failed Konan. They are on their way here, he found us.
    Konan: Lets go then, Ill help you come on.
    Nagato: Its too late for me you must leave without me, save yourself
    Konan:I will stay and protect you the way you always protected Yahico and I.
    Scene changes back to Naruto. They are almost there and Konan comes out with origamis attacking (paper slices). Yamato and Sai yell go on Naruto well take care of this one. Naruto enters the tree where Nagato is.
    Naruto: why would you try to find peace with violence
    Nagato:cough,cough. If you have the answer then you tell me. untill then this is my answer
    Naruto: I cant tell you how to bring peace to the world but violence is never the answer to anything.
    Nagato: How can you say that now that youve felt some of my pain. Dont you want to take your vengeance on me.
    Naruto:I know youve suffered but vengeance just brings more hate. Jiraya and the fourth would not want me to kill you. You were used and deceived by Madara.
    Nagato: What are you trying to say.

source: Naruto 443 Raw Spoiler - MangaSpoiler.com

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pain's Demise

(God realm spews up blood from his mouth. Naruto's attack blows a hole through God Realm. Naruto lands near his defeated adversary.)

"Amazing Naruto. You've saved the village," said Katsuyu. "Its not ever yet. There is still one last thing I have to settle first," said Naruto. "

That's right, the real one. Before you went into Kyuubi Mode, Shikimaru and a few of the code breakers were planning to organize a search to locate Pain's real body. I'll call it off and tell everyone of your victory. But, are you nervous about your encounter with the real body," asked Katsuyu.

"No. In Sage Mode I was able to feel his life energy. It felt weak. Maybe using the bodies injured him somehow. But I guess I'll find out the truth when I meet him," said Naruto.

Switch Scene To Nagato's location:

(Close up on Nagato's face shows a horrified demeanor.)

"Pain's been defeated. What's worse is that he used Sage Mode previously to track down my location. He should be here shortly. Leave while you can," said Nagato.

(Konan is teary eyed)

"I'm not going to leave you behind. You're all I have left in this world. Besides, Madara would have nothing to do with me now that you're away. His ideals, his values, and his culture will take priority, don't tell me you've given up now. You're the Akatuski Leader, you are God, and you are unbeatable. You will bring peace to this world gone mad," yelled Konan.

"I have nothing. Our particular vision of peace will come to an end. Perhaps the shinobi world can't know peace. I can't see peace coming any other way though. How is it that the Rinnegan, a tool of salvation can't save the world? I was destined to be the savior. Why is it that I fail?

(Blood rushes from Nagato's nose and mouth. Konan shuts her eyes)

As I live out the few moments of my life in uncertainty, I await his answer to prove if this world can be saved or not. No one is holding you here Konan. Leave me, I rather face him alone," said Nagato.

Switch Scene to Shikamaru's and co:

"Naruto defeated Pain and is tracking down the real body," said Katsuyu.

"That boy. He's something else. To think he'd be able to hold the Kyuubi in place. He's really living up to Jiraiya's expectations," said Inoichi.

"This generation is definately taking over. Its almost time for me to rap it up and leave everything to guys like Naruto and Shikamaru over here," said Shikaku.

"He did a good job, who'd expect anything less," said Shikamaru.

"I knew he could do it. Jiraiya and Pa would be so proud of the Child of prophecy," said Shima.

"That Naruto kid. Learning Sage Techniques, defeating the head of Akatuski by himself, and stopping the Kyuubi. His prestige reminds me of someone. I bet Tsunade knows who I'm talkin about," said Gai.

"His dreams of being Hokage are now that much likely. It wouldn't be a shock to assume that he's more capable than us all now," said Neji.

"He's certainly come a long away since the chuunin exams," said Ten-Ten. "He just keeps getting stronger and stronger. Will I ever catch up to him," asked Lee.

"Heh, heh. The name Naruto will probably be famous around these parts, don't you agree Sakura," asked Gai.

"Naruto. (Flash backs of him saying he would be Hokage and a great shinobi and what not.) I guess the villagers can feel safe as long as he's around," smiled Sakura.

Switch Scene to Nagato's location:

"Took you long enough. You said you wanted to speak with me. Now let me here your answer," said Nagato. (Naruto is shocked by the look of Pain's real body.)

Next Chapter: They finally meet. How will Naruto react to Nagato's eagerness to speak?

by: The Special One
    Naruto Chapter 443 Spoiler (RAW) - Anime and Manga - Zimbio

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinchad View Post
    Deva realm is dead. Naruto starts heading towards Nagatos hideaway. On his way there hes spotted and joined by Yamato.
    Scene switches to Nagato and Konan. Nagato is bleeding profusely from his mouth, nose, and eyes.
    Scene changes back to Naruto. They are almost there and Konan comes out with origamis attacking (paper slices). Yamato and Sai yell go on Naruto well take care of this one. Naruto enters the tree where Nagato is.
    Nagato:cough,cough. If you have the answer then you tell me. untill then this is my answer
    Naruto: I cant tell you how to bring peace to the world but violence is never the answer to anything.
    Nagato: How can you say that now that youve felt some of my pain. Dont you want to take your vengeance on me.
    Naruto:I know youve suffered but vengeance just brings more hate. Jiraya and the fourth would not want me to kill you. You were used and deceived by Madara.

Confirmed spoiler but I don't think we usually get a full script so early.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

I am waiting fro the girl with the nails to be sure on the spoilers. Hope it is soon.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by TheCopyNinja View Post
    That's a good interesting read other than little things like Deva Pain spitting up blood or what not is was a good read
    yeah that was a good chapter tho that may not be all true but note kakashi was not mentioned

Hado Senji Naruto the Toad Sanin's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinchad View Post

naruto doesn't know madaras name..............

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nails girl please!!!

and yeah perhaps konan will be the enemy that goes to his side

Hado Senji Naruto the Toad Sanin's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have cofirmed spoilers, (released 10 minnutes ago.) Finger nails is on her way.
    443: Meeting
    Rasengan hits down Pain.
    Naruto takes the black rod and stabs himself to confirm the location of Nagato.
    Flash back inside Naruto about happiness and peace.
    Hinata is getting better under Sakuras treatmeat
    Gais team heard the victory of naruto from Katsuyu
    Neji says to chase after Naruto but Katsuya stops him.
    However, he insists to go.

Shikamarus dad finds Naruto
    Naruto: I have to go by myself.
    Inos dad: No
    Flash back inside Shikamarus dad about his talk with Shikamaru.
    Shikamarus dad: Count on you, Naruto.

A small door opens from the trees wrapped with paper

Nagato: Konan, leave here first.
    Konan: Nagato.
    Naruto: Youre the real one in the back!
    Nagato: The peace will come very soon.

Encounter!
    Naruto and Nagatos thoughts
    Chapter ends.
    Peace Out:D

The hermit
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh great another lengthy chapter about peace talks.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i just found this unconfirmed picture, please feel to see it:

NARUTO Manga and Spoilers: Naruto Chapter 443 Spoiler (RAW)

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto the Toad Sanin View Post
    I have cofirmed spoilers, (released 10 minnutes ago.) Finger nails is on her way.
    443: Meeting
    Rasengan hits down Pain.
    Naruto takes the black rod and stabs himself to confirm the location of Nagato.
    Flash back inside Naruto about happiness and peace.
    Hinata is getting better under Sakuras treatmeat
    Gais team heard the victory of naruto from Katsuyu
    Neji says to chase after Naruto but Katsuya stops him.
    However, he insists to go.

Shikamarus dad finds Naruto
    Naruto: I have to go by myself.
    Inos dad: No
    Flash back inside Shikamarus dad about his talk with Shikamaru.
    Shikamarus dad: Count on you, Naruto.

A small door opens from the trees wrapped with paper

Nagato: Konan, leave here first.
    Konan: Nagato.
    Naruto: Youre the real one in the back!
    Nagato: The peace will come very soon.

Encounter!
    Naruto and Nagatos thoughts
    Chapter ends.
    Peace Out:D
    i doubt this is true... how could he stab himself to confirm the location of nagato again when he ran out of sennin mode.. suspect, i hope its true tho :P

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»