Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Rasengan on U ლ(ಠ益ಠლ BasedNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kabuto is at a greater handicap than the Uchiha Bros

Quote Originally Posted by Combat View Post
    Now that Sasuke knows how that technique works he could shoot it down with Amaterasu soon as kabuto release it.
    Fanboy?

Face the fact. Kabuto will destroy the majority of Naruto characters 1 on 1 including Sasuke.

Nothing Sasuke has can inflict harm to Kabuto except Kirin, and the battle would probaly be over by then.

What can Sasuke do to harm him? What can Sasuke due against Edo Madara?

Tayuya's genjustu seemed enough to defeat Sasuke. Kabuto would cut Sasuke into shreds while in the genjustu...

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now that Sasuke knows how that technique works he could shoot it down with Amaterasu soon as kabuto release it.
    and while he is amatersuing the dragon, kabuto goes behind him and shoots the webs, sauke cant break out. game over.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BasedNaruto View Post
    Fanboy?

Face the fact. Kabuto will destroy the majority of Naruto characters 1 on 1 including Sasuke.

Nothing Sasuke has can inflict harm to Kabuto except Kirin, and the battle would probaly be over by then.

What can Sasuke do to harm him? What can Sasuke due against Edo Madara?
    Genjutsu
    Amaterasu
    Chidori - kenjutsu which will paralyze him

Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    and while he is amatersuing the dragon, kabuto goes behind him and shoots the webs, sauke cant break out. game over.
    He has Susanoo activated and Amaterasu burned the spider Web last time

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Genjutsu
    Amaterasu

wait wait how will he get out of the gen jutsu?!?!?!??!?!

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Genjutsu
    Amaterasu

so he's using amaterasu on the dragon, how does he amaterasu the web from behind? he grows another head?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    wait wait how will he get out of the gen jutsu?!?!?!??!?!
    He cant once he trapped in sasuke illusion he will spam Amaterasu on him
    so he's using amaterasu on the dragon, how does he amaterasu the web from behind? he grows another head?
    Sasuke Susanoo has and Amaterasu orb which shoot Amaterasu out

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He cant once he trapped in sasuke illusion he will spam Amaterasu on him

Sasuke Susanoo has and Amaterasu orb which shoot Amaterasu out
    :sy: sasuke can't break out of the gen jutsu and he can't control what he does while he is in the gen jutsu......you know.....bye.....i feel stupider just listening to your pathetic dumb BS

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

no they wouldn't if kabuto went on with full power and didn't have to worry about the war going on
    The bros would just end up winning cuz itachi has a plan for everything...an Wat u talking bout right no kabuto could care less about wats going on in the war right now..madara an Tobi doing there own thing right now.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:sy: sasuke can't break out of the ge jutsu and he can't control what he does while he is in the gen jutsu......you know.....bye.....i feel stupider just listening to your pathetic dumb BS
    Then stop bothering me then if you feel stupid fact is kabuto cant beat sasuke 1v1

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Then stop bothering me then if you feel stupid fact is kabuto cant beat sasuke 1v1
    your Opinion > kishi

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

your Opinion > kishi
    Your opinion < Manga fact

I &amp;lt;3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your opinion < Manga fact
    Kishi = manga fact meaning your opinion < Manga fact :

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi = manga fact meaning your opinion < Manga fact :
    Everyone knows that I guess you wanted me to say kishi instead of manga fact

I &amp;lt;3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Everyone knows that I guess you wanted me to say kishi instead of manga fact
    nope

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Genjutsu
    Amaterasu
    Genjutsu? WONT WORK...as you said, Manga facts
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/581/14

Kenjutsu?- well, we've seen what happened when that was tried..

this what happend when he is cut by a sword& when he heals from it. Also, he altered the liquification ability, instead of actually turning into water, he just turns his own body into liquid, not water, so it makes it look like his skin is falling off, more like a slime than water.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/579/10http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/579/8

Also, will dodge all kenjutsu attempts..with dodging speed like this, swordplay will be nothing..
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/579/15
    chidori? close or long range...NOT GONNA WORK
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/8
    Dodged! he only got his horn chopped off cuz he forgot it was there.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/15
    Sage dragon Jutsu! this all happens in I estimate to be a few seconds, maybe 5seconds...Amatersu is a slow burning fire...if it dosent put this jutsu out in 5seconds, then it wont matter, so amatersu wont counter this. Aaaaand without itachi there, sasuke would have been done.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/2http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/3http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/6
    So pretty much. Kenjutsu wont do work, with his perceptual skills being better than sasuke's he'l dodge every swing, his taijutsu being much stronger in close range he beats sasuke easily and can simply one-shot him by cutting him in half. Genjutsu has already been explained not to work against kabuto, and damaging him will be useless since he heals right after. Physical attacks wont do anything.
    as for genjutsu...kabuto himself has turned the tables against the genjutsu masters to where they cant even get out of this one unless they use it on eachother. in other words, kabuto can simply use the same one done here to sasuke. with no way to get out of it, sasuke is done...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/9
    AND this is why Kabuto beats Sasuke 1v1, show me some manga fact proven otherwise, if not, lets get back to thread topic in which case, Thread maker is corerect.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Genjutsu? WONT WORK...as you said, Manga facts
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/581/14

Kenjutsu?- well, we've seen what happened when that was tried..

this what happend when he is cut by a sword& when he heals from it. Also, he altered the liquification ability, instead of actually turning into water, he just turns his own body into liquid, not water, so it makes it look like his skin is falling off, more like a slime than water.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/579/10http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/579/8

Also, will dodge all kenjutsu attempts..with dodging speed like this, swordplay will be nothing..
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/579/15
    chidori? close or long range...NOT GONNA WORK
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/8
    Dodged! he only got his horn chopped off cuz he forgot it was there.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/15
    Sage dragon Jutsu! this all happens in I estimate to be a few seconds, maybe 5seconds...Amatersu is a slow burning fire...if it dosent put this jutsu out in 5seconds, then it wont matter, so amatersu wont counter this. Aaaaand without itachi there, sasuke would have been done.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/2http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/3http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/6
    So pretty much. Kenjutsu wont do work, with his perceptual skills being better than sasuke's he'l dodge every swing, his taijutsu being much stronger in close range he beats sasuke easily and can simply one-shot him by cutting him in half. Genjutsu has already been explained not to work against kabuto, and damaging him will be useless since he heals right after. Physical attacks wont do anything.
    as for genjutsu...kabuto himself has turned the tables against the genjutsu masters to where they cant even get out of this one unless they use it on eachother. in other words, kabuto can simply use the same one done here to sasuke. with no way to get out of it, sasuke is done...
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/9
    AND this is why Kabuto beats Sasuke 1v1, show me some manga fact proven otherwise, if not, lets get back to thread topic in which case, Thread maker is corerect.
    Kenjutsu will work if sasuke blitz him now look at what Suigetsu said and look he can't move from darui raiton enhance blade.

Now look at what sasuke did to yamato he paralyze him with chidori flowing thru his sword if suigetsu couldn't liquefy neither can kabuto.

Gnejutsu still works its only plot he hasnt been put in one in order to prolonge the fight.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope Sasuke owns kabuto 1v1
    LOL nope.

EDIT: Reading his posts, this guy is a moron. Don't bother arguing with him.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kenjutsu will work if sasuke blitz him now look at what Suigetsu said and look he can't move from darui raiton enhance blade.

Now look at what sasuke did to yamato he paralyze him with chidori flowing thru his sword if suigetsu couldn't liquefy neither can kabuto.

Gnejutsu still works its only plot he hasnt been put in one in order to prolonge the fight.
    You do realize that in both examples...neither one of them were Kabuto right.
    1st of all, Yamato didnt know anything about sasuke's new abilities, secondly that was darui VS Suigetsu, were as suigetsu literally turns into water, while kabuto doesnt not turn into water, but instead he just liquifies, he turns into SLIME..slime isnt a conductor for electricity, so it wouldnt effect him as bad as it did suigetsu. ALSO...u showed all that but kabuto will dodge all of sauke's swings thanks to sagemode. and even if he is somehow hit by chidori, BAM, shed skin. LMAO, summons Manda 2. Sasuke is dead, and dont tell me "Amaterasu" because that be saying sasuke can amaterasu a WHOLE ISLAND

You keep saying genjutsu will work, where clearly in the manga it showed kabuto covering his eyes, protecting himself from the genjutus, it CLEARLY states that in the manga, and yet you STILL trying to go against it saying the manga and the character is wrong? I mean Manga fact> anything you say to be honest. If kabuto says "Genjutsu wont work against me." then until proven wrong, what he says is fact, and what you say is a lie. You cant try to force what you want to be true when its already been proven not to be. Face it, the manga says it wont work, so then it wont work.

Last edited by LolaxXx; 05-16-2012 at 03:15 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TobisPawn View Post
    LOL nope.

EDIT: Reading his posts, this guy is a moron. Don't bother arguing with him.
    Why bother me then
    You do realize that in both examples...neither one of them were Kabuto right.
    1st of all, Yamato didnt know anything about sasuke's new abilities, secondly that was darui VS Suigetsu, were as suigetsu literally turns into water, while kabuto doesnt not turn into water, but instead he just liquifies, he turns into SLIME..slime isnt a conductor for electricity, so it wouldnt effect him as bad as it did suigetsu. ALSO...u showed all that but kabuto will dodge all of sauke's swings thanks to sagemode. and even if he is somehow hit by chidori, BAM, shed skin. LMAO, summons Manda 2. Sasuke is dead, and dont tell me "Amaterasu" because that be saying sasuke can amaterasu a WHOLE ISLAND

You keep saying genjutsu will work, where clearly in the manga it showed kabuto covering his eyes, protecting himself from the genjutus, it CLEARLY states that in the manga, and yet you STILL trying to go against it saying the manga and the character is wrong? I mean Manga fact> anything you say to be honest. If kabuto says "Genjutsu wont work against me." then until proven wrong, what he says is fact, and what you say is a lie. You cant try to force what you want to be true when its already been proven not to be. Face it, the manga says it wont work, so then it wont work.
    Kabuto has suigetsu ability to liquefy himself his sage mode didn't give him that, and if he is paralyze by sasuke chidori kenjutsu he can't move which means sasuke can spam Amaterasu at him. Kabuto isnt immune to genjutsu it's simply plot he's not being put under one

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why bother me then

Kabuto has suigetsu ability to liquefy himself his sage mode didn't give him that, and if he is paralyze by sasuke chidori kenjutsu he can't move which means sasuke can spam Amaterasu at him. Kabuto isnt immune to genjutsu it's simply plot he's not being put under one

Sasuke cant hit kabuto with close range. The moment he tries, kabuto will see it coming.
    and amaterasu wont kill kabuto cuz kabuto regenerates. anyway..Summon Manda 2 and sasuke is dead. trap him in genjutsu sasuke is dead
    hand to hand sasuke is dead

prove me wrong.
    also, u keep saying "Plot" how is plot preventing him from being cast in a genjutsu against two genjutsu experts?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Sasuke alone would have been killed easily. Kabuto's only problem is Itachi. So far we see, he doesn't even care of Sasuke. That means he knows he can own him everyday

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Sasuke alone would have been killed easily. Kabuto's only problem is Itachi. So far we see, he doesn't even care of Sasuke. That means he knows he can own him everyday
    yea, whenever kabuto did go on the offensive it was aimed at itachi, not once did he attempt a strike at sasuke. And whenever attack was coming at sasuke, it was usually a large scale one that covered the area, or as a strategic tactic. He's pretty much like a snake trying to take the egg from the crow. Kabuto being the snake is fighting off the crow which is itachi, to get the egg which is sasuke.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by XxitachixXZZ View Post
    no 1 on 1 kabuto rapes
    true that

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Sasuke or Itachi would own Kabuto 1v1 no edo's

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    stop saying theyd win if they fought to kill. kabuto is not doing that either!

1. its 2 vs 1. inherent disadvantage there.
    2. edo tensei puppets are all elsewhere or sealed already. its effectively 3 or 4 vs 40 0000 not 1 vs 2. as kabuto explains, puppets are part of his power.
    3. kabuto is withholding other trump cards such as manda II and controlling anko using the dead soul technique. i wonder if itachi and sasuke have a problem with killing anko since they dont need her alive.
    4.kabutos not fighting to kill. hes never even tried to physically injure sasuke, onyl capture him in a genjutsu. and itachi can shrug off all damage anyway. he wants to gain control over itachi, the same goal itachi has in mind for him. if they were alive and kabuto wanted sasuke dead, the fight would have ended with muki tensei
    you forgot #5 on his major disadvantage list...the manga is currently going through his autobiography arc, which means his death is relatively soon, unless itachi uses izanami to change kishi putting pencil to paper and letting him live lol.