View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
587. You may not vote on this poll

20 3.41%

8 1.36%

35 5.96%

124 21.12%

400 68.14%
Page 14 of 18 « First ... 4101112131415161718 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by youngdubb View Post
    the price is the same as izanagi
    absolutely not izanagi gives u your life back in exchange for an eye, izanami puts the life of the opponent in ur hands in exchange for both eyes. I really believe that kabuto will be given the option to release or .

Academy Student Blunt Sage of Weed Paths's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

This week episode was good kabuto is ****ed

Status
    Mar 2012
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by lion fang master View Post
    absolutely not izanagi gives u your life back in exchange for an eye, izanami puts the life of the opponent in ur hands in exchange for both eyes. I really believe that kabuto will be given the option to release or .
    Mate are you watching a different manga to us. The price is the same, you lose one eye not both, its very clear in this chapter itachi loses his left eye only.

Academy Student el seis hokageXXX's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

This chapter was a 3/5 Kabuto, Orochimaru, and the Izami it was nice, but I wish there was a little bit more action.:shrug:

Peddler of Rare Artifacts alakai200's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Angry ramblings of a man who wants Edo Tensei to end or maybe not.

I'm predicting at least two more chapters of this seemingly endless focus on Kabuto vs. the Uchiha brothers (being ridiculous), but truthfully, I'm getting tired already. Can we please come to a conclusion and move on!!! Now I know a lot of dudes have been digging on the Kabuto backstory and the fight, but geez we're running six chapters, just to find out what Izanami is. Kishi!! please end this sh!t already!

But then again, if Kabuto is forced to end Edo Tensei, does that mean Edo Madara just drops to the ground and crumbles, then it will only be Tobi left. That would be kind of sh!tty, considering the five kage are about to be raped by Edo Madara with his 25 clones ready to pounce. Or does it really matter, since almost all of the other edo characters are either sealed or have been 'disengaged' as is the case with Naruto cutting off control of the jinchuuriki by Tobi.

Maybe it won't matter, maybe Kabuto will release control of Edo Madara and let him run rogue. Who knows, just bring it to a close, please, it's been fascinating, but this has got to be one of the longest developing jutsu I've ever seen. Just going off...your guy's thoughts, predictions?:mad:..and remember have a happy face...lol

Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Angry ramblings of a man who wants Edo Tensei to end or maybe not.

Chill dude kishi already told in his last interview that he focus on sasuke first and also abt itachis background. later abt kakashi and naruto he shown kabutos history bcoz he also want to explore back stories of main villans

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Okay recently i made a post about Madara using Izanami in Ultimate generations. To clear things up i originally posted that it is possible that Madara used Izanami and reversed time seen here at 3:13 -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFzGNNummXg

I got alot of negative feedback for this and am sorry if i offended any Naruto fans here on the base. In the latest manga Itachi uses Izanami to force Kabuto to choose the destiny which Itachi gave him seen here http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/586/17. i don't know if you guys would agree but i still believe Madara used Izanami whether it was fan-made or not. Next weeks manga is defiantly going to show how clutch kabuto is cant wait. We might see him try and kill himself. maybe that could counter Izanami

Last edited by paragon1104; 05-19-2012 at 05:15 AM. Reason: edit last sentence.

The Clown Who Is A Samurai SamuraiClownSenju's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by alakai200 View Post
    I'm predicting at least two more chapters of this seemingly endless focus on Kabuto vs. the Uchiha brothers (being ridiculous), but truthfully, I'm getting tired already. Can we please come to a conclusion and move on!!! Now I know a lot of dudes have been digging on the Kabuto backstory and the fight, but geez we're running six chapters, just to find out what Izanami is. Kishi!! please end this sh!t already!

But then again, if Kabuto is forced to end Edo Tensei, does that mean Edo Madara just drops to the ground and crumbles, then it will only be Tobi left. That would be kind of sh!tty, considering the five kage are about to be raped by Edo Madara with his 25 clones ready to pounce. Or does it really matter, since almost all of the other edo characters are either sealed or have been 'disengaged' as is the case with Naruto cutting off control of the jinchuuriki by Tobi.

Maybe it won't matter, maybe Kabuto will release control of Edo Madara and let him run rogue. Who knows, just bring it to a close, please, it's been fascinating, but this has got to be one of the longest developing jutsu I've ever seen. Just going off...your guy's thoughts, predictions?:mad:..and remember have a happy face...lol
    The dope part about Edo Madara is that Kabuto did not Summon him, Muu did. so if Kabuto releases the Jutsu Madara will still be active on the battlefield

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Prediction to next chapter 586

So as we all know in the latest chapter that Itachi now has control of Kabuto.
    Well now that he has control of him, we wonder what is Itachi going to do, and will he/how will he end the Edo Tensi? I decided to re-read alittle bit and I found this: . Now the only question left to ask is how itachi is going to figure this out.....but like we have seen time and time again, Itachi is a mastermind, and probally already knows this, like a boss.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Prediction to next chapter 586

He will prob , keep looping untill he says , the only way to break free is to undo the edo" to kill itachi again" and will prob undo it all.....but will prob still be trapped in the loop lol , ITACHI FOR PRESIDENT

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

I think that when Itachi makes Kabuto release edo tensei then Itachi will die or dissapear or whatever. Then it will truly be Sasuke vs Kabuto full on fight. I think this is where Sasuke's improved EMS abilities will shine.

We have not see much of EMS Sasuke for this reason i think. Kishi just wanted Sasuke to fight against a worthy opponent. Not a bunch of dumb Zetsu clones...

However, at the same time i believe that before Itachi succeeds Madara will kill one of the Kage, most likely either A or Ooniki. Then B will become Raikage if and when A dies (Maybe)

Haha we will see!

Last edited by El Batman; 05-19-2012 at 06:12 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

they need to kill him as soon as edo is released because kabuto will slaughter sasuke without itachi backing him up. sorry but its true

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cejay29 View Post
    they need to kill him as soon as edo is released because kabuto will slaughter sasuke without itachi backing him up. sorry but its true
    How can you say that when you haven't even seen what Sasuke can do with EMS?

Kabuto can easily defeat Sasuke though unless he starts actually doing shit :sy:

Last edited by El Batman; 05-19-2012 at 06:21 AM.

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Kabuto not done yet

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Cuz I Dout Kishi is getting rid of madara

Status
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U

lol maybe itachi can cast izangi on himself as the edo is been broken , changing his own destiny and then we wont have to worry about sasuke fighting kabuto alone and itachi and sasuke can have that talk :L

Status
    Mar 2012
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiClownSenju View Post
    The dope part about Edo Madara is that Kabuto did not Summon him, Muu did. so if Kabuto releases the Jutsu Madara will still be active on the battlefield
    Dude, Kabuto did the rituals for all the Edo-tensei prior to the war, then placed all of them in the wood coffins to be summoned and reverse-summoned on and off of the battlefield. Kabuto enacted the ritual to resurrect Madara. Muu just summoned the coffin he was placed in onto the battlefield.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by El Batman View Post
    I think that when Itachi makes Kabuto release edo tensei then Itachi will die or dissapear or whatever. Then it will truly be Sasuke vs Kabuto full on fight. I think this is where Sasuke's improved EMS abilities will shine.

We have not see much of EMS Sasuke for this reason i think. Kishi just wanted Sasuke to fight against a worthy opponent. Not a bunch of dumb Zetsu clones...

However, at the same time i believe that before Itachi succeeds Madara will kill one of the Kage, most likely either A or Ooniki. Then B will become Raikage if and when A dies (Maybe)

Haha we will see!
    nice

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Skerl joise

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Hopefully we'll finally break away from the Sasuke/Itachi/Kabuto fight and see what's happening with the Kages and Madara.

Now that he's caught, he can't really do anything and it'll be a mainly 'talking' chapter. Honestly, I wanna see what's going on in the war right now. Madara and clones against the Kages, or Naruto against Tobi even.