View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
587. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    20 3.41%
  • 2

    8 1.36%
  • 3

    35 5.96%
  • 4

    124 21.12%
  • 5

    400 68.14%
Page 14 of 14 « First ... 41011121314
Results 326 to 346 of 346
  1. #326
    Member Ame no Murakumo's Avatar
    Status
    Ame no Murakumo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    Izanagi/Izanami isn't a true genjutsu. It's a mix of genjutsu & ninjutsu. I think Uchiha clan having very strong spiritual chakra(power of sage) got the ability to shift reality to illusion & vice versa at will. Senju clan has very strong physical chakra(will of the sage). So if Izanagi/Izanami is used with the Senju's powers, it drastically increases the powers of shifting reality & illusion. Put bijuu's chakra( which are powerful than even the sage's own), then you're basically a creator like the sage himself who can create life at will. I don't think these jutsus require Senju DNA, it's more like a steroid or catalyst, drastically increasing the potency. I also think genetic link with either clan helps( Tobi's izanagi lasted at least 5 minutes compared to Danzo's 1 minute).
     
         

  2. #327
    Member daviddragon's Avatar
    Status
    daviddragon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Versuvio View Post

    Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussion and 587 Predictions

    Discuss Naruto Chapter 586 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 587

    BEGIN READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE


    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.


    Layout © by Casualmisfit
    Picture featured in banner by Casualmisfit


    5/5 chapter
     
         

  3. #328
    Member Usanara Dattebayo's Avatar
    Status
    Usanara Dattebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SharRinnegan View Post
    I think that preparing a jutsu is one thing and summoning is another lot of time in story it was told that even if you kill the summone you cant break edo tensai in this case only itachi and mu are the only ones that are summoned by kabuto whereas kabuto did the preparatin for madara summoning but use mu to summon him remember the last time when he was about to summon madra he had to wait so that mu could hold enough chakra to summon him.Remember Mu was Tsucikage so summoning a single person should not be hard for him even when he was split in half if it was just summon but here it is more like he become the delegate to use edo tensai. so i believe kabuto will undo the edo tensai but we will not see madara vanished instead he will be immortalize.
    Quote Originally Posted by SharRinnegan View Post
    But again if iam wrong madra could also vanish as well as we know kishi he would not let down the fame of his beloved characters especially an uchiha if that wouldn't be true we might have seen naruto beating itachi or sasuke many times over in past in short madara would be like a surprise guest who went early.
    I completely agree where you are going with this, but the only difference i believe is Kabuto had Madara prepared b4 he even had learned the summon himself. what im trying to say is this....

    If Orochimaru was the original summoner, and he had Kabuto create the special body used for the summon then had him seal it away for later use, then that would mean Madara would remain in the game if Kabuto releases the edo's. He eventually learned the jutsu himself (maybe b4 or after Oru's death) so he started creating his own like he once did for Oruchimaru.

    idk, i'm just strongly in favor for us to be finding out here in some future chapter that Madara was never in Kabuto's control. He is too big of a player in this war for him to take such a quick exit off the stage.
     
         

  4. #329
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mizukagure
    Posts
    646
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    edo madara... has nothing against the 5 kages without hashirama's cells..... i think kishi will show us the rest of the epic battle before itachi forces kabuto to undo the Edo tensei.... i see the five kages on the brinks of their death and as soon as edo madara is about to land his finishing touch kabuto finally releases the edo and the five kages survives and suddenly collapses....
     
         

  5. #330
    Member Naruto Power's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Power is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    319
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    Kabuto: Explain! How was I able to get inside your genjutsu.
    Itachi: It was no simple task, Izanami requires three things. The first, is of course the eye of the user, the second, I must make contact to the person I wish to use the technique on and finally...the person himself has to make contact with me in order to complete the technique.
    Kabuto: !! I see....so back then, when I stabbed your clone, that's when the loop began...and when I cut you in half, that's when it ended....
    Itachi: ...
    Kabuto: So in other words, I'm stuck in this forever unless I do one of two things...
    Kabuto: End the Edo Tensei or kill myself.
    Itachi: Correct.
    Kabuto: m Itachi....even in death...you have all these surprises kukuk.
    Itachi: ?
    Kabuto: Did you really think you would win that easily?
    Kabuto: It's like Deidara said....those damn eyes...no talent...just power.
    Itachi: Yet here you are defeated.
    Kabuto smiles
    Kabuto: Well, it's like you said, every technique has a weakness.
    Itachi: Yes..but you lost your opportunity to seize that weakness. It's over now.
    Kabuto: Itachi..Itachi...how wrong you are.
    Itachi: ....
    Kabuto: You want me to end edo tensei?
    Kabuto forms hand seals
    Itachi: !! He's really doing it.
    Kabuto: Done.
    Back in the real world
    Itachi starts crumbling
    Sasuke: Wait what? What's going on? What happened?
    Itachi: He..actually did it...he ended it? no...
    Kabuto: I've chosen my destiny carefully, and you failed to realize what I truly did.
    Itachi/Sasuke:?
    Kabuto: I only had three of my pawns running around. One, is standing in front of me.
    Itachi: ...?
    Kabuto: The other, the second Tsuchikage, who's in the battlefield against the 5 kages.
    Scene switch to that battlefield
    Muu: !?
    Muu starts crumbling
    Muu: No...
    Sasuke: And who's the third one?
    Kabuto: Uchiha Madara.
    Sasuke/Itachi; !?
    Sasuke: What?
    Itachi: It means nothing, he's gone now..
    Kabuto: Is he now?
    Itachi: You're bluffing, you ended your technique.
    Kabuto: Yes. All MY summons are defeated.
    Itachi: !?
    Kabuto: The Second Tsuchikage summoned Uchiha Madara, not me. And now he will be gone forever, like you.
    Sasuke: Shit...
    Itachi's body is basically gone.
    Itachi: Sasuke...quickly look into my eyes..
    Itachi: Tsukyomi!
    Sasuke: !
    Sasuke is in a dark place with Itachi.
    Sasuke: I get it...
    Itachi: I don't have a lot of time....even if I'm in tsukyomi. My presence in this world is fading away rather quickly.
    Sasuke: What happened...
    Itachi; I was unaware that he used a third party to summon him. I failed once again.
    Sasuke: ....what can I do.
    Itachi: Fix my mistakes, do what I could not do. You're stronger than me now, and have my eyes. Kill Kabuto, and then eliminate Uchiha Madara.
    Sasuke: Wait...there are so many thing I wanted to ask you about!
    Itachi: I'm sorry.....maybe next time little brother.
    Right when Itachi is about to poke Sasuke in the head he vanishes.
    Back in the real world.
    Sasuke: ....
    Kabuto: One down, one to go.
    Sasuke: Just watch.....watch me brother! (EMS activates)
    Chapter End.
     
         

  6. #331
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to see how much writing
    I can squeeze in before the
    fall semester begins.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Power View Post
    Kabuto: Explain! How was I able to get inside your genjutsu.
    Itachi: It was no simple task, Izanami requires three things. The first, is of course the eye of the user, the second, I must make contact to the person I wish to use the technique on and finally...the person himself has to make contact with me in order to complete the technique.
    Kabuto: !! I see....so back then, when I stabbed your clone, that's when the loop began...and when I cut you in half, that's when it ended....
    Itachi: ...
    Kabuto: So in other words, I'm stuck in this forever unless I do one of two things...
    Kabuto: End the Edo Tensei or kill myself.
    Itachi: Correct.
    Kabuto: m Itachi....even in death...you have all these surprises kukuk.
    Itachi: ?
    Kabuto: Did you really think you would win that easily?
    Kabuto: It's like Deidara said....those damn eyes...no talent...just power.
    Itachi: Yet here you are defeated.
    Kabuto smiles
    Kabuto: Well, it's like you said, every technique has a weakness.
    Itachi: Yes..but you lost your opportunity to seize that weakness. It's over now.
    Kabuto: Itachi..Itachi...how wrong you are.
    Itachi: ....
    Kabuto: You want me to end edo tensei?
    Kabuto forms hand seals
    Itachi: !! He's really doing it.
    Kabuto: Done.
    Back in the real world
    Itachi starts crumbling
    Sasuke: Wait what? What's going on? What happened?
    Itachi: He..actually did it...he ended it? no...
    Kabuto: I've chosen my destiny carefully, and you failed to realize what I truly did.
    Itachi/Sasuke:?
    Kabuto: I only had three of my pawns running around. One, is standing in front of me.
    Itachi: ...?
    Kabuto: The other, the second Tsuchikage, who's in the battlefield against the 5 kages.
    Scene switch to that battlefield
    Muu: !?
    Muu starts crumbling
    Muu: No...
    Sasuke: And who's the third one?
    Kabuto: Uchiha Madara.
    Sasuke/Itachi; !?
    Sasuke: What?
    Itachi: It means nothing, he's gone now..
    Kabuto: Is he now?
    Itachi: You're bluffing, you ended your technique.
    Kabuto: Yes. All MY summons are defeated.
    Itachi: !?
    Kabuto: The Second Tsuchikage summoned Uchiha Madara, not me. And now he will be gone forever, like you.
    Sasuke: Shit...
    Itachi's body is basically gone.
    Itachi: Sasuke...quickly look into my eyes..
    Itachi: Tsukyomi!
    Sasuke: !
    Sasuke is in a dark place with Itachi.
    Sasuke: I get it...
    Itachi: I don't have a lot of time....even if I'm in tsukyomi. My presence in this world is fading away rather quickly.
    Sasuke: What happened...
    Itachi; I was unaware that he used a third party to summon him. I failed once again.
    Sasuke: ....what can I do.
    Itachi: Fix my mistakes, do what I could not do. You're stronger than me now, and have my eyes. Kill Kabuto, and then eliminate Uchiha Madara.
    Sasuke: Wait...there are so many thing I wanted to ask you about!
    Itachi: I'm sorry.....maybe next time little brother.
    Right when Itachi is about to poke Sasuke in the head he vanishes.
    Back in the real world.
    Sasuke: ....
    Kabuto: One down, one to go.
    Sasuke: Just watch.....watch me brother! (EMS activates)
    Chapter End.
    While I agree that Itachi probably won't end up talking with Sasuke, I already told someone this earlier. Muu only brought Madara's coffin onto the battlefield, but Kabuto performed the ritual to resurrect him long before the war started.
     
         

  7. #332
    Academy Student D3ID's Avatar
    Status
    D3ID is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    Kabuto will kill himself and Edo will continious 4 ever.
    Kages will will over madara, itachi will seal him self.
     
         

  8. #333
    Senior Member realobito1's Avatar
    Status
    realobito1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    you know...around
    Posts
    2,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shika88 View Post
    But what is the price for Izanami?
    The price is the loss of sight in one eye
     
         

  9. #334
    Senior Member realobito1's Avatar
    Status
    realobito1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    you know...around
    Posts
    2,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    I loved this chapter. Inzanami is cooler than what I was expecting. Wis they get back to naruto and tobi though. I think the next couple of chapters will focus on the five kages fight with that freak of nature uchiha/senju mix. I always loved itachi I hate to see him go again.
     
         

  10. #335
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    763
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by realobito1 View Post
    The price is the loss of sight in one eye
    I believe itachi said a pair.
     
         

  11. #336
    Member
    Status
    gotacigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke and Naruto vs Edo Uchiha Itachi and Edo Nagato

    Quote Originally Posted by CleverMonkey View Post
    I don't think sasuke and naruto know any sealing techniques
    when naruto will release the sage's mind and his sealing technics he will know some of them)
     
         

  12. #337
    Member
    Status
    gotacigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    You are mistaken. Izanagi does not require Senju DNA. It's an Uchiha technique. However, like other techniques, it can be buffed by utilizing Senju DNA.
    i think that its not really clear yet...
    cos by danzos fight it wasnt mentioned, but by the fight between tobi and konan it was...
    so im not sure, if its criterie or not...
     
         

  13. #338
    Member
    Status
    gotacigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    edo madara... has nothing against the 5 kages without hashirama's cells..... i think kishi will show us the rest of the epic battle before itachi forces kabuto to undo the Edo tensei.... i see the five kages on the brinks of their death and as soon as edo madara is about to land his finishing touch kabuto finally releases the edo and the five kages survives and suddenly collapses....
    i think the same:D
     
         

  14. #339
    Member
    Status
    gotacigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Power View Post
    Kabuto: Explain! How was I able to get inside your genjutsu.
    Itachi: It was no simple task, Izanami requires three things. The first, is of course the eye of the user, the second, I must make contact to the person I wish to use the technique on and finally...the person himself has to make contact with me in order to complete the technique.
    Kabuto: !! I see....so back then, when I stabbed your clone, that's when the loop began...and when I cut you in half, that's when it ended....
    Itachi: ...
    Kabuto: So in other words, I'm stuck in this forever unless I do one of two things...
    Kabuto: End the Edo Tensei or kill myself.
    Itachi: Correct.
    Kabuto: m Itachi....even in death...you have all these surprises kukuk.
    Itachi: ?
    Kabuto: Did you really think you would win that easily?
    Kabuto: It's like Deidara said....those damn eyes...no talent...just power.
    Itachi: Yet here you are defeated.
    Kabuto smiles
    Kabuto: Well, it's like you said, every technique has a weakness.
    Itachi: Yes..but you lost your opportunity to seize that weakness. It's over now.
    Kabuto: Itachi..Itachi...how wrong you are.
    Itachi: ....
    Kabuto: You want me to end edo tensei?
    Kabuto forms hand seals
    Itachi: !! He's really doing it.
    Kabuto: Done.
    Back in the real world
    Itachi starts crumbling
    Sasuke: Wait what? What's going on? What happened?
    Itachi: He..actually did it...he ended it? no...
    Kabuto: I've chosen my destiny carefully, and you failed to realize what I truly did.
    Itachi/Sasuke:?
    Kabuto: I only had three of my pawns running around. One, is standing in front of me.
    Itachi: ...?
    Kabuto: The other, the second Tsuchikage, who's in the battlefield against the 5 kages.
    Scene switch to that battlefield
    Muu: !?
    Muu starts crumbling
    Muu: No...
    Sasuke: And who's the third one?
    Kabuto: Uchiha Madara.
    Sasuke/Itachi; !?
    Sasuke: What?
    Itachi: It means nothing, he's gone now..
    Kabuto: Is he now?
    Itachi: You're bluffing, you ended your technique.
    Kabuto: Yes. All MY summons are defeated.
    Itachi: !?
    Kabuto: The Second Tsuchikage summoned Uchiha Madara, not me. And now he will be gone forever, like you.
    Sasuke: Shit...
    Itachi's body is basically gone.
    Itachi: Sasuke...quickly look into my eyes..
    Itachi: Tsukyomi!
    Sasuke: !
    Sasuke is in a dark place with Itachi.
    Sasuke: I get it...
    Itachi: I don't have a lot of time....even if I'm in tsukyomi. My presence in this world is fading away rather quickly.
    Sasuke: What happened...
    Itachi; I was unaware that he used a third party to summon him. I failed once again.
    Sasuke: ....what can I do.
    Itachi: Fix my mistakes, do what I could not do. You're stronger than me now, and have my eyes. Kill Kabuto, and then eliminate Uchiha Madara.
    Sasuke: Wait...there are so many thing I wanted to ask you about!
    Itachi: I'm sorry.....maybe next time little brother.
    Right when Itachi is about to poke Sasuke in the head he vanishes.
    Back in the real world.
    Sasuke: ....
    Kabuto: One down, one to go.
    Sasuke: Just watch.....watch me brother! (EMS activates)
    Chapter End.

    great! i liked it!
     
         

  15. #340
    Black Dragon Draw's Avatar
    Status
    Draw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Not Soloing Anyone
    Posts
    1,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    Here are the definite possibilities of whats going to happen.

    In this next chapter we will find more out about Izanami. Either Kabuto will escape this somehow by either releasing the edo tensei and then it is a battle between Sasuke and Kabuto and Sasuke will have a change of heart during all of this.

    Or Itachi takes this time to tell Sasuke the truth of what happened and what Sasuke wants to know. The chapter will end with the first part of a flashback. In some chapter Itachi says he has to tell Sasuke something but only after this battle. I'm predicting it is going to be "I am proud of you!" during all of this time we find out the truth and Itachi's perspective of the massacre. I don't think kishi is not going to not have Itachi and Sasuke speak just because its been said multiple times that they will, or that Itachi has been lying and there is nothing he can say but few words and those few words will make Sasuke good again. In some point of all of this the edo tensei is going to be released after Sasuke hears everything and either Itachi will have killed Kabuto or Sasuke will kill him directly after Kabuto is released. During all of this we will probably get a flashback to the kage fight and madara will be close to killing them all, but then his edo tensei will be canceled and the five kage are saved. We then will go back to the Tobi and Naruto fight and truthfully I don't think any fight will take place, I mean it said that the war climax was Tobi vs Naruto Kakashi Bee and Gai, Madara vs the 5 Kage, and Sasuke and Itachi vs Kabuto. But think about it maybe the fight with Naruto vs the tailed beast was Naruto vs Tobi and the fight is over cause we haven't had a flashback to them in a while. ANYWAY I think before Tobi and Naruto clash the Konoha 11 will show up at the end of a chapter. Also Naruto is exhausted I don't think he will be fighting, I think Tobi will be like "Hmm there are many of them" and retreat back to the bones graveyard or where Kabuto is. Tobi will be surprised to see Kabuto dead, not sense Zetsu, and Sasuke there. Sasuke now knowing what he has to do to help save the ninja world, and learned the truth from Itachi himself and the truth about Tobi, Sasuke prepares for battle against Tobi. He loses miserably I think and takes his eyes or something. But I doubt his eyes will be taken. Tobi will then begin the moons eye plan. During this Naruto finds Sasuke they team up and defeat Tobi. During this Sasuke or Naruto will activate the rinnegan by certain means. I only say Naruto because he has the sages soul sealed inside of him because his soul is sealed into the nine tails. Naruto is slowly becoming the sage of six paths the first steps are combining with the nine tails each progression he takes in mastering the nine tails he resembles the sage in some capacity. Lastly, Madara will return after the edo tensei is sealed. Madara will be revived by whatever means Tobi/Nagato had planned on originally.
     
         

  16. #341
    Member Uchiha Frasstonian's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Frasstonian is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    JAMAICA JAMAICA!!!
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Draw View Post
    Here are the definite possibilities of whats going to happen.

    In this next chapter we will find more out about Izanami. Either Kabuto will escape this somehow by either releasing the edo tensei and then it is a battle between Sasuke and Kabuto and Sasuke will have a change of heart during all of this.

    Or Itachi takes this time to tell Sasuke the truth of what happened and what Sasuke wants to know. The chapter will end with the first part of a flashback. In some chapter Itachi says he has to tell Sasuke something but only after this battle. I'm predicting it is going to be "I am proud of you!" during all of this time we find out the truth and Itachi's perspective of the massacre. I don't think kishi is not going to not have Itachi and Sasuke speak just because its been said multiple times that they will, or that Itachi has been lying and there is nothing he can say but few words and those few words will make Sasuke good again. In some point of all of this the edo tensei is going to be released after Sasuke hears everything and either Itachi will have killed Kabuto or Sasuke will kill him directly after Kabuto is released. During all of this we will probably get a flashback to the kage fight and madara will be close to killing them all, but then his edo tensei will be canceled and the five kage are saved. We then will go back to the Tobi and Naruto fight and truthfully I don't think any fight will take place, I mean it said that the war climax was Tobi vs Naruto Kakashi Bee and Gai, Madara vs the 5 Kage, and Sasuke and Itachi vs Kabuto. But think about it maybe the fight with Naruto vs the tailed beast was Naruto vs Tobi and the fight is over cause we haven't had a flashback to them in a while. ANYWAY I think before Tobi and Naruto clash the Konoha 11 will show up at the end of a chapter. Also Naruto is exhausted I don't think he will be fighting, I think Tobi will be like "Hmm there are many of them" and retreat back to the bones graveyard or where Kabuto is. Tobi will be surprised to see Kabuto dead, not sense Zetsu, and Sasuke there. Sasuke now knowing what he has to do to help save the ninja world, and learned the truth from Itachi himself and the truth about Tobi, Sasuke prepares for battle against Tobi. He loses miserably I think and takes his eyes or something. But I doubt his eyes will be taken. Tobi will then begin the moons eye plan. During this Naruto finds Sasuke they team up and defeat Tobi. During this Sasuke or Naruto will activate the rinnegan by certain means. I only say Naruto because he has the sages soul sealed inside of him because his soul is sealed into the nine tails. Naruto is slowly becoming the sage of six paths the first steps are combining with the nine tails each progression he takes in mastering the nine tails he resembles the sage in some capacity. Lastly, Madara will return after the edo tensei is sealed. Madara will be revived by whatever means Tobi/Nagato had planned on originally.
    so which one of these many predictions comes next???? :sy:
     
         

  17. #342
    Member shk1020's Avatar
    Status
    shk1020 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    "damn!!! naruto never stand a chance against tobi if izanami so powerfull!!"

    i read that somewhere and....it says it all. only thing i wonder now is if izanami can be used on multiple people at once.
     
         

  18. #343
    Member
    Status
    Dormammu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    SO basically Izanami puts you in an infinite loop. Looks like Itachi is gonna end edo tensai but Madara isn't gonna be affected by it.
     
         

  19. #344
    Academy Student SakuraUchihaa's Avatar
    Status
    SakuraUchihaa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    The price of the izanami is that the sharingan loses its sight, just like what happened to each eye in danzo's arm
     
         

  20. #345
    Senior Member home's Avatar
    Status
    home is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    it was much better than previous weeks, 4/5 imo
     
         

  21. #346
    Member Z3R01's Avatar
    Status
    Z3R01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    changed my sig because of the
    huge amount of homophobes on
    nautobase
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 586 Discussions and 587 Predictions

    Looks like 587 is all explaining izinami
    mangateers.com/manga/naruto-spoilers/587/1/
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •