Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    Yes, I know Itachi’s intentions, but it would not make sense to have him succeed without us seeing some sort of development from the Kages, Sasuke, or the Uchiha clan as a whole.

    1. If Itachi ends edo tensei without the Kages fighting back, and actually make Madara work for it, they would look like absolute crap. The title Kage would lose its prestige and honor, and I can’t see how Naruto achieving it would be an accomplishment at all. I don’t care how powerful Madara is, he is still one guy facing off against the shinobi leaders.

    2. Sasuke got the true power of the “Uchiha”, yet we don’t know anything about the EMS. Madara is not using his eyes for a reason, so we can see the new techs for the first time along side Sasuke.

    3. Madara has no reason to lie, plus he basically started it all, so it would be dumb to not use him to demystify the Uchiha clan and clue us in on the Uchiha tablet. He is also one of the only who can show us everything Hashirama was capable off in his prime.

    All of this won't occur if Itachi succeeds.
     
         
    Last edited by siyo; 05-16-2012 at 03:50 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Q of the Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    They'll probably go back to the Kage fight with the loop repeating for Kabuto.
     
         

  3. #3
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    The current kages already suck and I dont think edo will end anytime soon
     
         

  4. #4
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    They'll probably go back to the Kage fight with the loop repeating for Kabuto.
    This is actually the only scenario where it would work.
     
         

  5. #5
    Master Summoner Sage of Infinity Paths's Avatar
    Status
    Sage of Infinity Paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Holy City of Light
    Posts
    2,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    5 Kages suck.Naruto vs Tobi next week
     
         

  6. #6
    ¥§ Pervy §¥ kourosh's Avatar
    Status
    kourosh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    unknown
    Posts
    4,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    <3 stalker imp <3
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    they will show that fight again, but next chapter will be about uchiha massacre
     
         

  7. #7
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    First of all the kage title has already lost its prestige and madara has more or less confirmed it.

    Anyway i also dont think it will end next week. I do however think that kishi will make is so that the other edo's like dan, mu and the few left disappear, but he somehow lets tobi's paths, madara and itachi stay.
     
         

  8. #8
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    The current kages already suck and I dont think edo will end anytime soon

    Gaara and Onoki almost defeated EMS Madara
     
         

  9. #9
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    First of all the kage title has already lost its prestige and madara has more or less confirmed it.

    Anyway i also dont think it will end next week. I do however think that kishi will make is so that the other edo's like dan, mu and the few left disappear, but he somehow lets tobi's paths, madara and itachi stay.

    I liked modest Blaze better.

    I forgot about Muu where the hell is he right now? I also think Anko will somehow play a role in this.
     
         

  10. #10
    Gon Freecs NinjaKid114's Avatar
    Status
    NinjaKid114 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Adventuring with Killua
    Posts
    3,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jajenken!
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    I liked modest Blaze better.

    I forgot about Muu where the hell is he right now? I also think Anko will somehow play a role in this.
    Nah Anko is so gone right now.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member lukeg20's Avatar
    Status
    lukeg20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    yeah, we have this fight since some time, lets go back to madara ;p
     
         

  12. #12
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    I liked modest Blaze better.

    I forgot about Muu where the hell is he right now? I also think Anko will somehow play a role in this.
    Modest?, if its last week you speak off i intentionally took on that persona. I already knew when itachi used izanami and all the people who pm'ed me also knew this. I just kept quiet and agreed with the people who said itachi lost or itachi didnt get the chance to use izanami :noc:

    Anyway mu is being chased by some fodders if i remember correctly
     
         

  13. #13
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    Yea they most likely will switch back to Naruto Vs tobi, or the kages vs madara to show us what we missed while the bros were fightin Kabuto
     
         

  14. #14
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    Nah Anko is so gone right now.
    What do you mean? He might use her chakra somehow, and don't forget that Tobi put spores on Kabuto.

    Also Kabuto might just refuse to release edo tensei :noc: He would go crazy while the zombies would run around eating people.


    Quote Originally Posted by lukeg20 View Post
    yeah, we have this fight since some time, lets go back to madara ;p
    Yeah, I want to see that one too.
     
         

  15. #15
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Modest?, if its last week you speak off i intentionally took on that persona. I already knew when itachi used izanami and all the people who pm'ed me also knew this. I just kept quiet and agreed with the people who said itachi lost or itachi didnt get the chance to use izanami :noc:

    Anyway mu is being chased by some fodders if i remember correctly
    Fraud .



    You do realize that Izanami was activated recently, right?
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Jayaraman MinatoItachi's Avatar
    Status
    Jayaraman MinatoItachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    604
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    Madara vs kage will be on next week
     
         

  17. #17
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    Fraud .

    You do realize that Izanami was activated recently, right?
    Actually i made 2 theories. One was that it was activated at chapter 580 i think when itachi created a karasu bunshin. The second theory was that when it looked like he lost an eye thats when he activated it and that was when he was impaled with muki tensei.

    The later was proved wrong, but also this chapter confirms the former to be right.

    There is a difference between activating and preparing.
    Somebody even further clarified my theory and even made it better. Basically the person said its like a camera. Its activated when you press record. The preparing part is the recording process.

    If you go back all the rewinds of the illusions start with the karasu bunshin that itachi created and dispersed into crows, thats when it was activated, thats when the recoding process so to speak started. Actually need to + rep the guy because he further stipulated my theory
     
         

  18. #18
    Schnitte. FloriGlori's Avatar
    Status
    FloriGlori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    So much Love to give.
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    Indeed, the Kage already look like absoulute crap.
    EMS Madara was nearly defeated because he used neither Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, nor a complete Susanoo; not to mention there was an entire division of fodder distracting him.

    However, I don't think Edo Tensei will end next week, either - that'd just be way too early. Even if Madara would somehow manage to create a real, non-Edo dublicate of himself, for example by using Izanagi/Bambutsu Sozo, it's too early for Kabuto to pass away already. His only chance of survival right now would be Madara, but summoning him turns out to be impossible during Izanami.

    BUT there is hope:
    • There's Muu. Who's currently drawn away from the battlefield, who can move at high speed, who already showed that he's capable of summoning Madara. Hoho, I smell a twist.
    • There's still Anko, and I think she was shown for a reason when the fight started. It's more unlikely than the first possibility, but she might be of some use to Kabuto now nevertheless, in whatever way.
     
         
    Last edited by FloriGlori; 05-16-2012 at 02:45 PM.

  19. #19
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Actually i made 2 theories. One was that it was activated at chapter 580 i think when itachi created a karasu bunshin. The second theory was that when it looked like he lost an eye thats when he activated it and that was when he was impaled with muki tensei.

    The later was proved wrong, but also this chapter confirms the former to be right.

    There is a difference between activating and preparing.
    Somebody even further clarified my theory and even made it better. Basically the person said its like a camera. Its activated when you press record. The preparing part is the recording process.

    If you go back all the rewinds of the illusions start with the karasu bunshin that itachi created and dispersed into crows, thats when it was activated, thats when the recoding process so to speak started. Actually need to + rep the guy because he further stipulated my theory

    Dude the the loop begins and ends with Kabuto stabbing Itachi. Why would it do that if he activated it then? If he did that we would have seen a loop from much earlier, but we don’t, which should tell you that he only started “recording” after the stabbing..

    I believe the earliest point the jutsu could have been activated was when he was sliced in half. Kabuto saw Itachi’s eye as black even though we saw it as white, which indicates that the technique had already taken effect, but this is pure speculation. The technique should be instant since Izanami is the god of death and we do see Itachi making hand seals.



    The soonest we can actually tell with certainty is this chapter when we not only get a close up off Itachi’s white eye but also the chapter itself is dubbed Izanami’s activation. Everything after the crow things happens is all Izanami, because Itachi’s eye magically reappears.

    I suspect that the jutsu also might require physical contact-by that I mean Itachi might have to do the same thing twice to full activate the technique, of course assuming that he didn't do it last chapter..
     
         
    Last edited by siyo; 05-16-2012 at 03:57 PM.

  20. #20
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Edo Tensei will NOT end next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloriGlori View Post
    Indeed, the Kage already look like absoulute crap.
    EMS Madara was nearly defeated because he used neither Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, nor a complete Susanoo; not to mention there was an entire division of fodder distracting him.

    However, I don't think Edo Tensei will end next week, either - that'd just be way too early. Even if Madara would somehow manage to create a real, non-Edo dublicate of himself, for example by using Izanagi/Bambutsu Sozo, it's too early for Kabuto to pass away already. His only chance of survival right now would be Madara, but summoning him turns out to be impossible during Izanami.

    BUT there is hope:
    • There's Muu. Who's currently drawn away from the battlefield, who can move at high speed, who already showed that he's capable of summoning Madara. Hoho, I smell a twist.
    • There's still Anko, and I think she was shown for a reason when the fight started. It's more unlikely than the first possibility, but she might be of some use to Kabuto now nevertheless, in whatever way.
    We basically touched on the same stuff, including Anko. We just have to wait and see.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •