Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just an interesting question (i hope)

Hey guys i was just wondering: aren´t the shinobi aliance a litle lazy about the fact of getting the master of the justu, kabuto?

Cause if he dies during the period of the war for whatever motive, they became basicly scared for the rest of time that someone might try to unseal the edo tenseis again and provoque another disaster by trying to control them or just unleashing akatsuki all over again on the world.

I mean, isn't strange they did not assing anyone to try to find kabuto at least, sure they are just focusing right now on the zestus and the edo tenseis but still they should have at least consider this possible scenario or not?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Just an interesting question (i hope)

thats what the whole HQ is doing right now, but its not there main prority becuase thhey havent found a way to reverse the jutsu.........its like a dog chasing after a car, it doenst know what its going to do when it catches it

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dattebayo91 View Post
    Hey guys i was just wondering: aren´t the shinobi aliance a litle lazy about the fact of getting the master of the justu, kabuto?

Cause if he dies during the period of the war for whatever motive, they became basicly scared for the rest of time that someone might try to unseal the edo tenseis again and provoque another disaster by trying to control them or just unleashing akatsuki all over again on the world.

I mean, isn't strange they did not assing anyone to try to find kabuto at least, sure they are just focusing right now on the zestus and the edo tenseis but still they should have at least consider this possible scenario or not?
    Anko was after Kabuto. They don't know the whereabouts of Anko.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

HQ dosn't know where kabuto is, nor that he is the user of the Edo tensei. Edo madara is a much bigger threat than finding kabuto