View Poll Results: Who's Better

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awsome Nagato

    9 39.13%
  • Cheap o'l Madara

    14 60.87%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 54
  1. #26
    Death Awaits khaydz5's Avatar
    Status
    khaydz5 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,458
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Quote Originally Posted by arv993 View Post
    lol first of all nagato probably cant fight alongside his paths effectively similar to tobi who barely fought alongside his paths, he has to control them alongside using his own powers and also a waste of chakra.

    2nd. 1 minute lol u nagato fanboys crack me up. Madara has 25 mokuton clones to help out and they can use sussano. No way is nagto gonna just easily win that easily but instead would lose with mid difficulty to Madara.
    stfu thread starter said it. full health nagato with 6 paths of pain. read first will you?

    deva path and nagato uses 2 chibaku tensei = 100 mokuton madaras crushed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raito View Post
    You know Nagato can't fight while controlling his six paths of Pain? Pain was an exchange for Nagato when he wasn't able to move. If he gives his powers to Pain, he can't use his techniques too. Anyway, Madara takes this with ease.
    before even replying to a thread make sure you understand what the title and thread starter said. so stfu, read first. if you believe it won't happen don't even bother to reply. ayt?
     
         
    Last edited by khaydz5; 05-18-2012 at 12:25 AM.

  2. #27
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    stfu thread starter said it. full health nagato with 6 paths of pain. read first will you?

    deva path and nagato uses 2 chibaku tensei = 100 mokuton madaras crushed.



    before even replying to a thread make sure you understand what the title and thread starter said. so stfu, read first. if you believe it won't happen don't even bother to reply. ayt?
    lol first of all that is not possible from nagato to use two CTs at once as he cant use paths and use the techs at the same time as we have seen from tobi, plus he doesnt have the chakra to sustain that he is still only human and doesnt have kyubi levels of chakra. And we have never seen him pull it off

    But lets say hypothetically nagato and paths can be used efficiently at the same time even then madara wins with mid diff, Madara's clones can use meteors and wreck a CT with no problem. and madara can stay back and use amaterasu or kill the paths with ease by using mokuton, or rinnegan techs.

    U seriously underrate madara lol and his clones even have sussano they would wreck every path with powers like that. And madara has the mokuton and ems on top to boot and yet u say nagato got this lol u nagato fanboys really amuse me. 5-7 clones is more than enough

    and becos the threadmaker says something is true u blindly believe it without even seeing it ever being pulled off, thats really logical lets all believe our fav characters can pull off feats we have never seen b4 especially this one since we have seen how its difficult for users like tobi who didnt fight while using his paths.
     
         
    Last edited by arv993; 05-18-2012 at 04:14 AM.

  3. #28
    Death Awaits khaydz5's Avatar
    Status
    khaydz5 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,458
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Quote Originally Posted by arv993 View Post
    lol first of all that is not possible from nagato to use two CTs at once as he cant use paths and use the techs at the same time as we have seen from tobi, plus he doesnt have the chakra to sustain that he is still only human and doesnt have kyubi levels of chakra. And we have never seen him pull it off

    But lets say hypothetically nagato and paths can be used efficiently at the same time even then madara wins with mid diff, Madara's clones can use meteors and wreck a CT with no problem. and madara can stay back and use amaterasu or kill the paths with ease by using mokuton, or rinnegan techs.

    U seriously underrate madara lol and his clones even have sussano they would wreck every path with powers like that. And madara has the mokuton and ems on top to boot and yet u say nagato got this lol u nagato fanboys really amuse me. 5-7 clones is more than enough

    and becos the threadmaker says something is true u blindly believe it without even seeing it ever being pulled off, thats really logical lets all believe our fav characters can pull off feats we have never seen b4 especially this one since we have seen how its difficult for users like tobi who didnt fight while using his paths.
    you will never understand. anyone are allowed to make their own vs thread, nagato vs madara is not possible aswell. actually everything in vs thread will not gonna happen in the manga so stfu and accept the condition of the thread starter.

    I can create itachi with rinnegan vs madara with byakugan in this vs thread and its your discretion to reply or not. so if you'll gonna choose to reply just go with the flow and answer logically. (you should know by now how insane people are creating ridiculous vs threads)

    bolded part: you're assuming nagato can't do that but you assumed madara can do something that was never shown in the manga, talking about being biased.. well to be fair I will say nagato and deva can do 2 CT at the same time, or while deva is forming CT nagato can chou shinra tensei those 25 mokuton madara straight to the core.

    CT>>>>>> Meteor. the meteor will just make CT larger, the gravitational pull of CT is immense everything in its range will be subjected to the pull.
     
         
    Last edited by khaydz5; 05-18-2012 at 07:06 AM.

  4. #29
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    you will never understand. anyone are allowed to make their own vs thread, nagato vs madara is not possible aswell. actually everything in vs thread will not gonna happen in the manga so stfu and accept the condition of the thread starter.

    I can create itachi with rinnegan vs madara with byakugan in this vs thread and its your discretion to reply or not. so if you'll gonna choose to reply just go with the flow and answer logically. (you should know by now how insane people are creating ridiculous vs threads)

    bolded part: you're assuming nagato can't do that but you assumed madara can do something that was never shown in the manga, talking about being biased.. well to be fair I will say nagato and deva can do 2 CT at the same time, or while deva is forming CT nagato can chou shinra tensei those 25 mokuton madara straight to the core.

    CT>>>>>> Meteor. the meteor will just make CT larger, the gravitational pull of CT is immense everything in its range will be subjected to the pull.
    You are beyond words. Clones can do whatever the original can except that they are more easily destroyed(but sussano makes up for that) and the chakra is divided by how many ever clones there are.

    CT>meteor u dont even have clue do u, u think madara is just going to stand there and wait for the little sphere of nagato's to grow into a mini moon, the meteor would crush the tiny sphere before any real damage is done.

    u cant pull feats out of nowhere and there is more than enough reason as to why we can make the assumption that he cannot do so seeing tobi and the fact that he has to controol them at the same time which is hard plus needs immense amount of chakra. But even then i acknowledged the thread maker and went along with it even though its flawed(as u didnt read that part i guess) but regardless he would lose against madara and his few clones not necessarily 25 is needed.

    As i said even hypothetically nagato wont win. He can wreck a CT easily with a meteor and even kill most of the paths. Chou shinra tensei wont kill them all as they have sussano which u seem to forget for some reason. And if he uses that bye bye deva path for quite some time. Madara then can easily wreck him with his mokuton forest, rinnegan techs or ems techs. Logic is one thing u lack pain and nagato wins with low diffuculty is one of the most stupidest things i heard come out of u. paths dont stand a chance against mokuton clones with sussano. And nagato wont win against madara he has many options such as mokuton forest, rinnegan techs, ems techs or even genjutsu which nagato isnt immune to as far as we have seen.
     
         
    Last edited by arv993; 05-18-2012 at 07:44 PM.

  5. #30
    Member hatakii kakashii's Avatar
    Status
    hatakii kakashii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    842
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    naruto base must prohibit madara vs threads because actually he s invincible
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Quote Originally Posted by hatakii kakashii View Post
    naruto base must prohibit madara vs threads because actually he s invincible
    lol if anything should be prohibited is ur sig but i cant complain about something like that:D
     
         

  7. #32
    Member Combat's Avatar
    Status
    Combat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    God I mean Madara
     
         

  8. #33
    Academy Student
    Status
    Demixrulez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Madara for sure he has the same eye's so the same abilitys for the most part
     
         

  9. #34
    Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Kira was Righteous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sword art online
    Posts
    6,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Raito View Post
    You will never understand it, Twedros. You say it's basically two Nagatos vs. Madara? If Madara uses his 25 Mokuton Bunshins it will be a 25 vs. 2 fight.

    And you seriously can't compare the Konoha how it was during Pains invasion with the Konoha then where was the Senju Clan with Hashirama Senju. Or are you going to tell me Pain would have raped Hashirama if he was there in Konoha during Pains invasion?

    '' at you who believe Nagato is superior to the current Madara.
    Nagato can use kage Bushin as well http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/448/13 and with his summons and gedo + paths he can outnumber Madara he probably can make more clones as well as hes an uzumaki buut Clones are not a deciding factor here Nagato can just hit them with Shinra Tensei http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/448/13 and they would all disappear. Im not comparing anything you are but if i were to say SM naruto+kyubbi+Tsuande+Kakashi+all of modern konoha was more of a challenge then simply fighting Hashirama then i would say yes
    Quote Originally Posted by arv993 View Post
    fanboys like him are pointless to talk to similar to the other nagato fanboy who believes nagato can win with no diff. And Ct can be easily stopped by his meteor and madara can even just use one clone to use the tech while he can survive but regardless he is edo.
    CT can be stopped by hitting it with a rock when it attracts rocks ? Fail logic but that isnt new is it?

    I never said Nagato can win no difficulty thats something you said but like i said no one is beating Nagato low difficulty apart from the sage.
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Tera Blast View Post
    Nagato can use kage Bushin as well http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/448/13 and with his summons and gedo + paths he can outnumber Madara he probably can make more clones as well as hes an uzumaki buut Clones are not a deciding factor here Nagato can just hit them with Shinra Tensei http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/448/13 and they would all disappear. Im not comparing anything you are but if i were to say SM naruto+kyubbi+Tsuande+Kakashi+all of modern konoha was more of a challenge then simply fighting Hashirama then i would say yes


    CT can be stopped by hitting it with a rock when it attracts rocks ? Fail logic but that isnt new is it?

    I never said Nagato can win no difficulty thats something you said but like i said no one is beating Nagato low difficulty apart from the sage.
    i wasnt talking to u or about u idk why u responded to that. And btw the little sphere would easily get crushed by madara's' meteor no explanation needed madara is pulling it himself from space not from ground the force it comes down with is more than enough to crush it to bits especially since the sphere takes time to actually start becoming big. read my response i said mid diff and nagato aint winning this with the mokuton clones helping nagato
     
         

  11. #36
    Dust in the wind.
    Status
    Raito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Tera Blast View Post
    Nagato can use kage Bushin as well http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/448/13 and with his summons and gedo + paths he can outnumber Madara he probably can make more clones as well as hes an uzumaki buut Clones are not a deciding factor here Nagato can just hit them with Shinra Tensei http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/448/13 and they would all disappear. Im not comparing anything you are but if i were to say SM naruto+kyubbi+Tsuande+Kakashi+all of modern konoha was more of a challenge then simply fighting Hashirama then i would say yes
    Wasn't this just Jiraiyas book telling a story about a still standing Ninja or somewhat? The same story was told also in Narutos and Minatos role, btw Naruto was the main character of this book, not Nagato :b.

    2. Tajuu Mokuton Bunshins are way stronger than normal Bunshins and Madara can use a bunch of them.

    3. Nagato can't act with his pats together because he gives his power next to the paths - The paths are an replacement for him 'cause he wasn't able to move on his own.

    4. Gedo mazos soul dragon would leave Nagato crippled and there are ways to escape from it, if we talking about Edo Madara while Hanzou managed to do this.

    5. Gedo Mazo doesn't belong to Nagato but can be summoned by the Rinnegan - Madaras eyes are more powerful, 'cause he uses both, Rinnegan and EMS techniques with his eyes and his power gets increased by Senju Hashiramas DNA as well.

    Madara is clearly stronger, he combines Uchiha and Senju - His Chakra was even for an Uchiha very powerful and Hashiramas DNA he possesses is also very strong, because several people were hunting for it. And he combines the EMS, Rinnegan and Mokuton. He's stronger than Nagato for sure, Bro.
     
         
    Last edited by Raito; 05-18-2012 at 11:48 PM.

  12. #37
    Death Awaits khaydz5's Avatar
    Status
    khaydz5 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,458
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Quote Originally Posted by arv993 View Post
    You are beyond words. Clones can do whatever the original can except that they are more easily destroyed(but sussano makes up for that) and the chakra is divided by how many ever clones there are.

    CT>meteor u dont even have clue do u, u think madara is just going to stand there and wait for the little sphere of nagato's to grow into a mini moon, the meteor would crush the tiny sphere before any real damage is done.

    u cant pull feats out of nowhere and there is more than enough reason as to why we can make the assumption that he cannot do so seeing tobi and the fact that he has to controol them at the same time which is hard plus needs immense amount of chakra. But even then i acknowledged the thread maker and went along with it even though its flawed(as u didnt read that part i guess) but regardless he would lose against madara and his few clones not necessarily 25 is needed.

    As i said even hypothetically nagato wont win. He can wreck a CT easily with a meteor and even kill most of the paths. Chou shinra tensei wont kill them all as they have sussano which u seem to forget for some reason. And if he uses that bye bye deva path for quite some time. Madara then can easily wreck him with his mokuton forest, rinnegan techs or ems techs. Logic is one thing u lack pain and nagato wins with low diffuculty is one of the most stupidest things i heard come out of u. paths dont stand a chance against mokuton clones with sussano. And nagato wont win against madara he has many options such as mokuton forest, rinnegan techs, ems techs or even genjutsu which nagato isnt immune to as far as we have seen.
    your logic, its ridiculous. lol. what does the core attracts? stones right? the surrounding. now you're suggesting madara could just throw a meteor there and destroy the core? lol moron. it'll just grow bigger. the core should be able to stand enormous weight like the core of the earth, if it is as soft as you are implying the core will collapse even before the ct is fully formed. I suggest you go back to school first and study a little bit of science.

    clones are vulnerable, one stab is all that is needed and poof bye bye clones.but if they manages to use susanoo each 1 chou shinra tensei is enough to send this 25 clones flying even with susanoo. reread manga, one punch from tsunade and madara susanoo flies, now are you suggesting this punch can destroy the whole konoha? lol. chou shinra tensei >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tsunade's punch.
     
         

  13. #38
    Dust in the wind.
    Status
    Raito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Tsunades punch have more precision. While even Devas large scale Shinra Tensei didn't kill the Anbus and Tsunade (which didn't have any protection), Tsunades punch managed to tear Madaras body. To destroy Susanoo, precision is more important. And not only the Tajuu Mokuton Bunshins are stronger than normal ones, if he's gonna use Susanoo with each one, a Shinra Tensei won't help him. If a Shinra Tensei would be enough to destroy 30 Tajuu Mokuton Bunshins with their Susanoo, the clones would actually be useless against the Kages if those are going to use one attack.

    Anyway, a single Rinnegan user can't defeat someone who combines Rinnegan, EMS and Mokuton. So makes it sense to further discuss?
     
         

  14. #39
    Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Kira was Righteous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sword art online
    Posts
    6,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Quote Originally Posted by arv993 View Post
    i wasnt talking to u or about u idk why u responded to that. And btw the little sphere would easily get crushed by madara's' meteor no explanation needed madara is pulling it himself from space not from ground the force it comes down with is more than enough to crush it to bits especially since the sphere takes time to actually start becoming big. read my response i said mid diff and nagato aint winning this with the mokuton clones helping nagato(Madara?)
    Shinra Tensei and if that blck sphere was destroyed by a rock then the technique wouldn't work in the first place... it would just attract it why do you think the ground rises up from the air..
    Quote Originally Posted by Raito View Post
    Wasn't this just Jiraiyas book telling a story about a still standing Ninja or somewhat? The same story was told also in Narutos and Minatos role, btw Naruto was the main character of this book, not Nagato :b.

    2. Tajuu Mokuton Bunshins are way stronger than normal Bunshins and Madara can use a bunch of them.

    3. Nagato can't act with his pats together because he gives his power next to the paths - The paths are an replacement for him 'cause he wasn't able to move on his own.

    4. Gedo mazos soul dragon would leave Nagato crippled and there are ways to escape from it, if we talking about Edo Madara while Hanzou managed to do this.

    5. Gedo Mazo doesn't belong to Nagato but can be summoned by the Rinnegan - Madaras eyes are more powerful, 'cause he uses both, Rinnegan and EMS techniques with his eyes and his power gets increased by Senju Hashiramas DNA as well.

    Madara is clearly stronger, he combines Uchiha and Senju - His Chakra was even for an Uchiha very powerful and Hashiramas DNA he possesses is also very strong, because several people were hunting for it. And he combines the EMS, Rinnegan and Mokuton. He's stronger than Nagato for sure, Bro.
    Nagato was reliving a memory and it proved he can use Kage Bushin

    In what way are the Mokuton clones stronger? provide proof please because you cant possible know that at this stage... If there clones its most likely after one or two hits they will disappear like every other Clone in the Manga

    Nagato cant move with his paths because hes cripple thats the only reason why unless you can provide me with proof of this being said?

    Hanzo escaped by teleporting away apart from the fact Madara has never shown ability to do this its kind of stupid point because any jutsu in the manga can be dodged by teleporting to a diifferent place this is a one v one no running lol

    How do you know Gedo doesnt belong to Nagato?He used Gedo first in the Manga then Tobi used Gedo with Nagatos rinnegan thats all ive seen in the manga speculation aside... Nagato has a counter to everything Madarshima has but the same cannot be said for Madarshima countering Nagatos techniques.

    Celestial Tera Blast?

    Chou Shinra Tensei?

    Gedo Mazo Soul Dragon?
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    your logic, its ridiculous. lol. what does the core attracts? stones right? the surrounding. now you're suggesting madara could just throw a meteor there and destroy the core? lol moron. it'll just grow bigger. the core should be able to stand enormous weight like the core of the earth, if it is as soft as you are implying the core will collapse even before the ct is fully formed. I suggest you go back to school first and study a little bit of science.

    clones are vulnerable, one stab is all that is needed and poof bye bye clones.but if they manages to use susanoo each 1 chou shinra tensei is enough to send this 25 clones flying even with susanoo. reread manga, one punch from tsunade and madara susanoo flies, now are you suggesting this punch can destroy the whole konoha? lol. chou shinra tensei >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tsunade's punch.
    u do realize madara also controls gravity while he is using an attack like the meteor and look at the size of the thing u think the core won't be destroyed lol at ur logic, how is the core going to pull in something that madara has control of and as we have seen madara's power in the rinnegan surpasses nagato's just look at the sizes of the meteors he pulls in with his deva path powers(which is what u use to bring in the meteors) also like to point out he is closer(resembles) to the sage in power, and he crushes the CT cos his meteors gave off a freaking earthquake that is heard miles away and u still believe that the core wont be destroyed lol at that. similar to how nagato can make himself stay on the ground because he can manipulate his powers to allow himself not be sucked into the sphere, madara should be able to do the same with his meteor since its his to control and in a power struggle madara has the edge to reasons mentioned above.

    they can be sent back no doubt about that but u do kno it takes time to even use the tech so they can attack during the time seeing as there are more than one of them. And even if he uses it which first of all he doesnt have time to pull off madara's clones still have sussano they would survive even ppl in konoha did with slugs so no way in hell is madara's clones dying with a sussano. And let me point out that u forget that right after that madara can kill them a lot easier since deva's powers are temporarily lost. And like Raito mentioned above there is a difference between precise attack on madara's sussano and widespread attack but regardless many ninja didnt die from thhat attack so ssuano protected clones wont. he can create a mokuton forest and capture most of the paths, put them to sleep with flower world, kill them with a meteor, use his ems techs like amaterasu to take out a lot of them or use his rinnegan. Or use genjutsu whatever his arsenal is crazy , nagato would put a fight but lose with mid diff. and u think he wins with no diff lol at that madara is not a trump card for no reason i love fanboys like u still deny that fact.
     
         
    Last edited by arv993; 05-19-2012 at 04:10 PM.

  16. #41
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Tera Blast View Post
    Shinra Tensei and if that blck sphere was destroyed by a rock then the technique wouldn't work in the first place... it would just attract it why do you think the ground rises up from the air..


    Nagato was reliving a memory and it proved he can use Kage Bushin

    In what way are the Mokuton clones stronger? provide proof please because you cant possible know that at this stage... If there clones its most likely after one or two hits they will disappear like every other Clone in the Manga

    Nagato cant move with his paths because hes cripple thats the only reason why unless you can provide me with proof of this being said?

    Hanzo escaped by teleporting away apart from the fact Madara has never shown ability to do this its kind of stupid point because any jutsu in the manga can be dodged by teleporting to a diifferent place this is a one v one no running lol

    How do you know Gedo doesnt belong to Nagato?He used Gedo first in the Manga then Tobi used Gedo with Nagatos rinnegan thats all ive seen in the manga speculation aside... Nagato has a counter to everything Madarshima has but the same cannot be said for Madarshima countering Nagatos techniques.

    Celestial Tera Blast?

    Chou Shinra Tensei?

    Gedo Mazo Soul Dragon?
    U do realize that the meteor is under madara's will and he is using his powers to manipulate gravity to use it right, so he can easily just crush the sphere it wont absorb it madara is no fool to allow that lol, and as we have clearly seen madara's power of the rinnegan surpasses nagato's as seen he can pull out huge meteors as compared to nagato. His deva path powers are clearly stronger as shown by this feat so he would easily crush it since he controls how the meteors move. And might i remind the reason for his increased power is the fact that he resembles the sage more since he has senju+uchiha dna.
     
         

  17. #42
    Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Kira was Righteous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sword art online
    Posts
    6,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Quote Originally Posted by arv993 View Post
    U do realize that the meteor is under madara's will and he is using his powers to manipulate gravity to use it right, so he can easily just crush the sphere it wont absorb it madara is no fool to allow that lol, and as we have clearly seen madara's power of the rinnegan surpasses nagato's as seen he can pull out huge meteors as compared to nagato. His deva path powers are clearly stronger as shown by this feat so he would easily crush it since he controls how the meteors move. And might i remind the reason for his increased power is the fact that he resembles the sage more since he has senju+uchiha dna.
    Look at how big the meteors are http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/561/4

    This is Nagatos Chibaku Tensei through deva http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/6 They are around the same size and its not confirmed whether that was a Rinnegan Technique besides Nagatos Celestial Tera Blast will be bigger that im pretty sure of thats as Devas CT was at the very least the same size as Madaras Meteor and Nagatos Techniques are much stronger and faster

    Nagato was called the sage of 6 paths reborn by Jiraya and called the 3rd sage of 6 paths by Tobi.
     
         

  18. #43
    Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    Posts
    11,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Idk
     
         

  19. #44
    King of Kage's AvatarMadara's Avatar
    Status
    AvatarMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wondering around
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like
    ┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐ your
    opinion
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Pfffft Edo Madara FTW, and I love how the poll says Cheap ol Madara. LOL Cheap!?! no bro just highly Savage
     
         
    Last edited by AvatarMadara; 05-19-2012 at 05:20 PM. Reason: missing word

  20. #45
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Tera Blast View Post
    Look at how big the meteors are http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/561/4

    This is Nagatos Chibaku Tensei through deva http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/6 They are around the same size and its not confirmed whether that was a Rinnegan Technique besides Nagatos Celestial Tera Blast will be bigger that im pretty sure of thats as Devas CT was at the very least the same size as Madaras Meteor and Nagatos Techniques are much stronger and faster

    Nagato was called the sage of 6 paths reborn by Jiraya and called the 3rd sage of 6 paths by Tobi.

    lol why would madara wait and see the Ct grow into a mini moon, he will destroy it before that similar to how naruto, bee and itachi did.

    And for your second point they said that because he resembles the sage due to him having the rinnegan. Madara is one with senju+uchiha dna with the rinnegan which resembles closer to the sage thus being more powerful, madara didnt go after senju dna for shits and giggles but for power. And as for the people saying things, kabuto who had nagato in his arsenal called madara his trump card.
     
         
    Last edited by arv993; 05-19-2012 at 06:11 PM.

  21. #46
    Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Kira was Righteous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sword art online
    Posts
    6,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Quote Originally Posted by arv993 View Post
    lol why would madara wait and see the Ct grow into a mini moon, he will destroy it before that similar to how naruto, bee and itachi did.

    And for your second point they said that because he resembles the sage due to him having the rinnegan. Madara is one with senju+uchiha dna with the rinnegan which resembles closer to the sage thus being more powerful, madara didnt go after senju dna for shits and giggles but for power. And as for the people saying things, kabuto who had nagato in his arsenal called madara his trump card.
    Well i dont think you can destroy CTB with a rock but whatever bro

    He was called the 3rd sage of 6 paths by Tobi i don't think Tobi would give that amount of credit to anyone without reason.He called himself the 2nd sage of 6 paths without the rinnegan as well i think it was saying Nagato is both senju and uzumaki but that's my opinion

    Kabuto also said Itachi was on a different level to all Edo Tensei so by this logic does that mean Itachi is stronger then Madara?
     
         

  22. #47
    Member
    Status
    ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    475
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Madara doesn't need to hit ct with a meteor he can pummel it with
    Magna tama. 25 muktons all shooting a 6 string magna tama should be more than ebought to break the core.
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Tera Blast View Post
    Well i dont think you can destroy CTB with a rock but whatever bro

    He was called the 3rd sage of 6 paths by Tobi i don't think Tobi would give that amount of credit to anyone without reason.He called himself the 2nd sage of 6 paths without the rinnegan as well i think it was saying Nagato is both senju and uzumaki but that's my opinion

    Kabuto also said Itachi was on a different level to all Edo Tensei so by this logic does that mean Itachi is stronger then Madara?
    just a rock? CT is the same thing but they are both powerful techs as u clearly saw in the manga. a meteor from space that can create earthquake should have more power than bee's tbb, frs and itachi's attack together by far.

    who said he didnt give credit, nagato having the rinnegan itself is sage like. and the reason he claims/indicates to be the second sage is because according to him he was the one who gave nagato rinnegan. so of course he would believe that. senju dna is unlikely but he is similar to them as fact as his clan and they are distant relatives.

    Really that logic is terrible all he said was he was on a level beyond others by the fact that he can break out of the edo tensei which is thought impossible or unbelievable. It does not mean he can beat everyone else, where as trump card means its his strongest piece or player and he said this on more than one occasion. He used it against tobi, and frankly as soon as nagato got sealed sure he was pissed but he pretty much said that now he has to rely on his trump card aka Madara which clearly paints the picture who the stronger of the two is. And his feats so far dont go against that assertion. If nagato were the strongest dont u think he would have used him as ultimate edo against the JSA

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/552/3
     
         
    Last edited by arv993; 05-21-2012 at 10:00 PM.

  24. #49
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    7,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    Something people don realise is that nagato can destroy 50000 edo madara's as easily ad edo madar kills konohamaru.

    Gedo rinne tensei and the sacrifice domes alive, and edo madaras soul is compleatly destroyed.
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member dkdankong's Avatar
    Status
    dkdankong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Eastern Coast, USA.
    Posts
    4,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy butt
     

    Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

    In my opinion, the anime-current madara beats nagato, let alone manga-current madara
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •