• Cheap o'l Madara

15 62.50%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Nagato and six paths of pain vs edo madara

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Tera Blast View Post
    Shinra Tensei and if that blck sphere was destroyed by a rock then the technique wouldn't work in the first place... it would just attract it why do you think the ground rises up from the air..

Nagato was reliving a memory and it proved he can use Kage Bushin

In what way are the Mokuton clones stronger? provide proof please because you cant possible know that at this stage... If there clones its most likely after one or two hits they will disappear like every other Clone in the Manga

Nagato cant move with his paths because hes cripple thats the only reason why unless you can provide me with proof of this being said?

Hanzo escaped by teleporting away apart from the fact Madara has never shown ability to do this its kind of stupid point because any jutsu in the manga can be dodged by teleporting to a diifferent place this is a one v one no running lol

How do you know Gedo doesnt belong to Nagato?He used Gedo first in the Manga then Tobi used Gedo with Nagatos rinnegan thats all ive seen in the manga speculation aside... Nagato has a counter to everything Madarshima has but the same cannot be said for Madarshima countering Nagatos techniques.

Celestial Tera Blast?

Chou Shinra Tensei?

Gedo Mazo Soul Dragon?
    U do realize that the meteor is under madara's will and he is using his powers to manipulate gravity to use it right, so he can easily just crush the sphere it wont absorb it madara is no fool to allow that lol, and as we have clearly seen madara's power of the rinnegan surpasses nagato's as seen he can pull out huge meteors as compared to nagato. His deva path powers are clearly stronger as shown by this feat so he would easily crush it since he controls how the meteors move. And might i remind the reason for his increased power is the fact that he resembles the sage more since he has senju+uchiha dna.

Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog

Quote Originally Posted by arv993 View Post
    U do realize that the meteor is under madara's will and he is using his powers to manipulate gravity to use it right, so he can easily just crush the sphere it wont absorb it madara is no fool to allow that lol, and as we have clearly seen madara's power of the rinnegan surpasses nagato's as seen he can pull out huge meteors as compared to nagato. His deva path powers are clearly stronger as shown by this feat so he would easily crush it since he controls how the meteors move. And might i remind the reason for his increased power is the fact that he resembles the sage more since he has senju+uchiha dna.
    Look at how big the meteors are http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/561/4

This is Nagatos Chibaku Tensei through deva http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/6 They are around the same size and its not confirmed whether that was a Rinnegan Technique besides Nagatos Celestial Tera Blast will be bigger that im pretty sure of thats as Devas CT was at the very least the same size as Madaras Meteor and Nagatos Techniques are much stronger and faster

Nagato was called the sage of 6 paths reborn by Jiraya and called the 3rd sage of 6 paths by Tobi.

Status
    May 2012
    #Pray4NB

Idk

Status
    May 2012
    ┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐ your
    opinion

Pfffft Edo Madara FTW, and I love how the poll says Cheap ol Madara. LOL Cheap!?! no bro just highly Savage

Last edited by AvatarMadara; 05-19-2012 at 06:20 PM. Reason: missing word

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Look at how big the meteors are http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/561/4

This is Nagatos Chibaku Tensei through deva http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/6 They are around the same size and its not confirmed whether that was a Rinnegan Technique besides Nagatos Celestial Tera Blast will be bigger that im pretty sure of thats as Devas CT was at the very least the same size as Madaras Meteor and Nagatos Techniques are much stronger and faster

Nagato was called the sage of 6 paths reborn by Jiraya and called the 3rd sage of 6 paths by Tobi.

lol why would madara wait and see the Ct grow into a mini moon, he will destroy it before that similar to how naruto, bee and itachi did.

And for your second point they said that because he resembles the sage due to him having the rinnegan. Madara is one with senju+uchiha dna with the rinnegan which resembles closer to the sage thus being more powerful, madara didnt go after senju dna for shits and giggles but for power. And as for the people saying things, kabuto who had nagato in his arsenal called madara his trump card.

Last edited by arv993; 05-19-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog

Quote Originally Posted by arv993 View Post
    lol why would madara wait and see the Ct grow into a mini moon, he will destroy it before that similar to how naruto, bee and itachi did.

And for your second point they said that because he resembles the sage due to him having the rinnegan. Madara is one with senju+uchiha dna with the rinnegan which resembles closer to the sage thus being more powerful, madara didnt go after senju dna for shits and giggles but for power. And as for the people saying things, kabuto who had nagato in his arsenal called madara his trump card.
    Well i dont think you can destroy CTB with a rock but whatever bro

He was called the 3rd sage of 6 paths by Tobi i don't think Tobi would give that amount of credit to anyone without reason.He called himself the 2nd sage of 6 paths without the rinnegan as well i think it was saying Nagato is both senju and uzumaki but that's my opinion

Kabuto also said Itachi was on a different level to all Edo Tensei so by this logic does that mean Itachi is stronger then Madara?

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Madara doesn't need to hit ct with a meteor he can pummel it with
    Magna tama. 25 muktons all shooting a 6 string magna tama should be more than ebought to break the core.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Well i dont think you can destroy CTB with a rock but whatever bro

He was called the 3rd sage of 6 paths by Tobi i don't think Tobi would give that amount of credit to anyone without reason.He called himself the 2nd sage of 6 paths without the rinnegan as well i think it was saying Nagato is both senju and uzumaki but that's my opinion

Kabuto also said Itachi was on a different level to all Edo Tensei so by this logic does that mean Itachi is stronger then Madara?
    just a rock? CT is the same thing but they are both powerful techs as u clearly saw in the manga. a meteor from space that can create earthquake should have more power than bee's tbb, frs and itachi's attack together by far.

who said he didnt give credit, nagato having the rinnegan itself is sage like. and the reason he claims/indicates to be the second sage is because according to him he was the one who gave nagato rinnegan. so of course he would believe that. senju dna is unlikely but he is similar to them as fact as his clan and they are distant relatives.

Really that logic is terrible all he said was he was on a level beyond others by the fact that he can break out of the edo tensei which is thought impossible or unbelievable. It does not mean he can beat everyone else, where as trump card means its his strongest piece or player and he said this on more than one occasion. He used it against tobi, and frankly as soon as nagato got sealed sure he was pissed but he pretty much said that now he has to rely on his trump card aka Madara which clearly paints the picture who the stronger of the two is. And his feats so far dont go against that assertion. If nagato were the strongest dont u think he would have used him as ultimate edo against the JSA

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/552/3

Last edited by arv993; 05-21-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    I am an infinite number of
    monkeys, with an infinite
    number of typewriters.

Something people don realise is that nagato can destroy 50000 edo madara's as easily ad edo madar kills konohamaru.

Gedo rinne tensei and the sacrifice domes alive, and edo madaras soul is compleatly destroyed.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Holy butt

In my opinion, the anime-current madara beats nagato, let alone manga-current madara

Status
    Sep 2012
    Kakashi san

Nagato's six paths of Pain are realy amazing, but Madara will take him out, Mid to high Difficult. Because of Tendou

Status
    Jan 2013
    Sasuke is God

Quote Originally Posted by hatakii kakashii View Post
    madara makes 10 wood clones and then go eat ramen while nagato and his paths get murdered
    Deva Path alone soloed 6 Tailed Kyuubi (which later became 8 Tailed Kyuubi). The 6 Paths are A LOT more than that, and to make it worse, add Nagato and it's a rape in Team 1's favor (and sorry, I know your comment will be 2 years old in 2 months, but I had to make it clear for new people).

Protector of the Realms KIFFLOM's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

Madara wins this mid diff
    His large scale mokutons along with PS would overwhelm nagato

Page 3 of 3 « First 123