Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

[3T Sharingan Training] - WastedMonkey & -Cobalt-

*Waits under the shadow of a tree waiting for the students to arrive whilst reading Icha Icha paradise* O_\\

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [3T Sharingan Training] - WastedMonkey & -Cobalt-

*sasuke walks in and sees Kakashi sensei*

Sasuke: So we meet again sensei, your a little earlier than usual.

Last edited by WastedMonkey; 02-02-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by WastedMonkey View Post
    *sasuke walks in and sees Kakashi sensei*

Sasuke: Your a little earlier than usuall.
    *Removes headband to reveal 3T Sharingan*

Ikr :/ the black cat didn't cross my path today >_>

Waits for -Cobalt- to post

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

anyhow

*jumps on top of a tree branch*

wake me up when he is here.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive from the 4th-7th July

-Runs in panting-

Sorry for being late!We can start working now.

-activates 2T Sharingan-

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*wakes up and gets down from the tree*

Oh your here.

Quit reading that book sensei.

*activates 2T sharingan*

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by -Cobalt- View Post
    -Runs in panting-

Sorry for being late!We can start working now.

-activates 2T Sharingan-
    *wakes up and gets down from the tree*

Oh your here.

Quit reading that book sensei.

*activates 2T sharingan*
    Dammit i was just getting to the good part -_-

*Closes the Icha Icha Paradise*

Alright let's get down to business, i want you both to tell me what have you learned in your training sessions in the 2T Sharingan training, what power do you acquire with the 2T Sharingan, and also a good explanation of genjutsu and how to break through it. first review over the abilities of the Sharingan, then we will advance to the 3T training.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    Dammit i was just getting to the good part -_-

*Closes the Icha Icha Paradise*

Alright let's get down to business, i want you both to tell me what have you learned in your training sessions in the 2T Sharingan training, what power do you acquire with the 2T Sharingan, and also a good explanation of genjutsu and how to break through it. first review over the abilities of the Sharingan, then we will advance to the 3T training.
    All right!

2T Sharingan allows the user to locate his opponent by tracing chakra,heat sources and /or movements.The 2T Sharingan also allows the user to perceive motions and copy them.The user can also analyze movements made by his opponent and mimic minor movements.The wielder of the 2T Sharingan can track hand seals allowing him to predict techniques.The user also gains the ability to pierce through C-rank and below Genjutsu.

Genjutsu,or Illusionary Techniques are techs that require chakra and hand seals just like Ninjutsu.Genjutsu is rather different than Nin and Taijutsu.Genjutsu puts the opponent into an illusionary state,rather than attack the body directly as with Nin and Taijutsu.Genjutsu manipulate the flow of chakra in the opponents brain thus putting them in the illusionary state.It is used to change the victims surrounding or make them think they are in pain.They do not get actual injuries from the attacks but only think they got.One can be freed from the genjutsu by doing one of the following:
    1.Inflicting pain to themselves (stabing their hand,leg)
    2.Infusing foreign chakra into themselves.
    3.Use Kai,or better known as Genjutsu Release.
    4.Using the Sharingan to break out of a genjutsu.

That should do it ^^

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he basically covered everything. so let me just add up.

2T sharingan as cobalt said can predict movement but it doesnt mean you can easily dodge or block an incoming attack automatically. if you are not well trained or your body cant react fast enough you will still get hit.
    2T also grants the user the ability to analayze and anticipate faster movements.

Genjutsu is an illusionary technique that gives false vision to the opponent by disrupting the flow of chakra in their brain. you can alter basic senses, making the opponent feel, hear, smell what you like.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

All right!

2T Sharingan allows the user to locate his opponent by tracing chakra,heat sources and /or movements.The 2T Sharingan also allows the user to perceive motions and copy them.The user can also analyze movements made by his opponent and mimic minor movements.The wielder of the 2T Sharingan can track hand seals allowing him to predict techniques.The user also gains the ability to pierce through C-rank and below Genjutsu.

Genjutsu,or Illusionary Techniques are techs that require chakra and hand seals just like Ninjutsu.Genjutsu is rather different than Nin and Taijutsu.Genjutsu puts the opponent into an illusionary state,rather than attack the body directly as with Nin and Taijutsu.Genjutsu manipulate the flow of chakra in the opponents brain thus putting them in the illusionary state.It is used to change the victims surrounding or make them think they are in pain.They do not get actual injuries from the attacks but only think they got.One can be freed from the genjutsu by doing one of the following:
    1.Inflicting pain to themselves (stabing their hand,leg)
    2.Infusing foreign chakra into themselves.
    3.Use Kai,or better known as Genjutsu Release.
    4.Using the Sharingan to break out of a genjutsu.

That should do it ^^
    he basically covered everything. so let me just add up.

2T sharingan as cobalt said can predict movement but it doesnt mean you can easily dodge or block an incoming attack automatically. if you are not well trained or your body cant react fast enough you will still get hit.
    2T also grants the user the ability to analayze and anticipate faster movements.

Genjutsu is an illusionary technique that gives false vision to the opponent by disrupting the flow of chakra in their brain. you can alter basic senses, making the opponent feel, hear, smell what you like.
    awesome .-.

Anywhores, to unlock your 3rd Tomoe you have to undergo 3 distinct Sharingan training sessions, the first would be:

First training session: The Sensei will make sure that the student can locate him into any environment (close range) and somewhat predict his attacks which will be as fast as possible now. Training ends when the student is able to do this without mistakes.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is gonna be a freeform Taijutsu battle, using your 2T Sharingan you will try to keep up with my movements by predicting the movement patterns with the Sharingan. this whole session is based on tracking and the Taijutsu is just the first part.

I start off by creating a single Shadow clone technique, the Shadow clone goes to fight WastedMonkey while i go to fight Cobalt.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

The Shadow clone runs at Wasted reaching his location as he kicks Wasted in the stomach and follows by a spinning kick to the chest, and a series of 4 punches to the chest with the last 4th punch being powerful enough to propel him in the air, once he's in the air the clone releases chakra from his legs to jump in the air and delivering a spinning kick driving Wasted into the ground.

(Konoha Dairetsukū) – Leaf Great Violent Sky
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user runs at the opponent, then kicking them into the stomach, following up with a spinning kick to the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body then follows up with a punch hitting the opponent into the sky. Once in the Air the user performs a spinning kick hitting the opponent into the ground where finally, they poses by raising their arms and bringing their legs together.

This happens while i reach Cobalt's location delivering a high punch to the upper chest right below the neck followed up by a rising punch in the stomach to throw Cobalt in the air as i jump up delivering another punch to the back of Cobalt as i throw a large shuriken that comes down at Cobalt drilling him into the ground.

(Raikō Boruto) – Lightning Bolter
    Description: The user punches the opponent twice with their fist. The second launches them high into the air. The user then jumps above them and punches them back down. Then, the user disables the opponent with large shuriken from above, then lands several powerful blows while spinning like a drill, drilling the opponent into the ground.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

awesome .-.

Anywhores, to unlock your 3rd Tomoe you have to undergo 3 distinct Sharingan training sessions, the first would be:

First training session: The Sensei will make sure that the student can locate him into any environment (close range) and somewhat predict his attacks which will be as fast as possible now. Training ends when the student is able to do this without mistakes.

This is gonna be a freeform Taijutsu battle, using your 2T Sharingan you will try to keep up with my movements by predicting the movement patterns with the Sharingan. this whole session is based on tracking and the Taijutsu is just the first part.

I start off by creating a single Shadow clone technique, the Shadow clone goes to fight WastedMonkey while i go to fight Cobalt.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

The Shadow clone runs at Wasted reaching his location as he kicks Wasted in the stomach and follows by a spinning kick to the chest, and a series of 4 punches to the chest with the last 4th punch being powerful enough to propel him in the air, once he's in the air the clone releases chakra from his legs to jump in the air and delivering a spinning kick driving Wasted into the ground.

Description: The user runs at the opponent, then kicking them into the stomach, following up with a spinning kick to the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body then follows up with a punch hitting the opponent into the sky. Once in the Air the user performs a spinning kick hitting the opponent into the ground where finally, they poses by raising their arms and bringing their legs together.

This happens while i reach Cobalt's location delivering a high punch to the upper chest right below the neck followed up by a rising punch in the stomach to throw Cobalt in the air as i jump up delivering another punch to the back of Cobalt as i throw a large shuriken that comes down at Cobalt drilling him into the ground.

Description: The user punches the opponent twice with their fist. The second launches them high into the air. The user then jumps above them and punches them back down. Then, the user disables the opponent with large shuriken from above, then lands several powerful blows while spinning like a drill, drilling the opponent into the ground.
    -I look at you closely with my 2T Sharingan keeping track of all your movements.By reading your movements with my Sharingan I presume you are going for a punch for my upper chest and just as you launch your fist towards me I sidestep to the left while pivoting on my heel turning sideways.If you turn after me and continue your punch to the stomach I crouch down to the ground and preform a sweeping kick to your legs knocking you off balance and to the ground.I then do a backwards barrel roll waiting for your next move while keeping my eyes on you at all times.-

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

-I look at you closely with my 2T Sharingan keeping track of all your movements.By reading your movements with my Sharingan I presume you are going for a punch for my upper chest and just as you launch your fist towards me I sidestep to the left while pivoting on my heel turning sideways.If you turn after me and continue your punch to the stomach I crouch down to the ground and preform a sweeping kick to your legs knocking you off balance and to the ground.I then do a backwards barrel roll waiting for your next move while keeping my eyes on you at all times.-
    Good, now stanbye till Wasted completes his lol

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

awesome .-.

Good, now stanbye till Wasted completes his lol
    sorry bout the delay.

------------------------

*as i see your clone run towards me i focus on tracking your movements. by using my 2T sharingan i assume the movements that you are going to make. as you are in close range i predict that you will start by throwing a kick at my stomach, so as you are about to launch the kick i jump a little, just enough to avoid it. as you continue to spin due to momentum i assume that you are going to continue with your second attack so i place my hands on your shoulders and use it as base so i can do a forward summersault. as i complete my flip and before i land, i launch a kick towards your back making you unbalance and unable to push through with the other attacks. all this time keeping my eye on everything that you are doing.*

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

sorry bout the delay.

------------------------

*as i see your clone run towards me i focus on tracking your movements. by using my 2T sharingan i assume the movements that you are going to make. as you are in close range i predict that you will start by throwing a kick at my stomach, so as you are about to launch the kick i jump a little, just enough to avoid it. as you continue to spin due to momentum i assume that you are going to continue with your second attack so i place my hands on your shoulders and use it as base so i can do a forward summersault. as i complete my flip and before i land, i launch a kick towards your back making you unbalance and unable to push through with the other attacks. all this time keeping my eye on everything that you are doing.*
    Good job guys ^^

Just like what you did with the 2T training, try to find me by tracing chakra signals, heat signauture, the slightest movements.....etc.

*Vanishes in a random place*

(Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job guys ^^

Just like what you did with the 2T training, try to find me by tracing chakra signals, heat signauture, the slightest movements.....etc.

Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

-I focus my vision upon the last place you were and start looking for any signs that could reveal me your presence.I firstly start looking for any kind of movement.In a tree I spot some leaves moving so I rush there and find 2 squirrels getting at it ().I leave them be and look further but find no movement.I then start looking for heat signals.I find many heat traces in the ground and in the nature around us but none of them big enough to be you.I then change my tactic and look for large chakra reserves.I look at wastedmonkey's chakra and at my own and finally spot a huge accumulation of chakra in a medium sized cave.I run to the cave and notice your heat signal.-

Found you!And you can't be a bear or other animal since they don't have chakra

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

-I focus my vision upon the last place you were and start looking for any signs that could reveal me your presence.I firstly start looking for any kind of movement.In a tree I spot some leaves moving so I rush there and find 2 squirrels getting at it ().I leave them be and look further but find no movement.I then start looking for heat signals.I find many heat traces in the ground and in the nature around us but none of them big enough to be you.I then change my tactic and look for large chakra reserves.I look at wastedmonkey's chakra and at my own and finally spot a huge accumulation of chakra in a medium sized cave.I run to the cave and notice your heat signal.-

Found you!And you can't be a bear or other animal since they don't have chakra
    Dammit i thought i did good enough to hide >.> damn you -Cobalt- ~_~

*Vanishes and hides underground*

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Let's wait for Wasted lol

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good job guys ^^

*as soon as you disappear i focus my eyes on your last know location. i concentrate on finding the slithest heat signal that you left and follow it. i then concentrate on finding your chakra. as i move from place to place. i trace the heat signal and your chakra on top of a tree.*

i thought we were training? why are you reading that thing again?

Edit: should i do the other one?

Last edited by WastedMonkey; 02-07-2012 at 10:07 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

*as soon as you disappear i focus my eyes on your last know location. i concentrate on finding the slithest heat signal that you left and follow it. i then concentrate on finding your chakra. as i move from place to place. i trace the heat signal and your chakra on top of a tree.*

i thought we were training? why are you reading that thing again?

Edit: should i do the other one?
    Good, now both of you do the other one which i posted before Wasted posts his post .-.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

-I focus my sight upon the last place I saw you before you went underground.Since I know there is a low possibility to spot your movement I focus on tracing heat sources and your chakra.Since I already know your chakra I and heat patterns I start by following them.My brain analyzes all the possibilities where you might be.I start looking underground for large chakra pools or larger heat traces.I scan the ground around me thoroughly with my Sharingan and spot a pool of chakra in long range from me.I run to the spot I found the chakra at and channel my earth chakra in and create a volcano which spits out everything from the inside the ground.You land on your butt at the beginning of the volcano.-

Got ya

(Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground. The result of which has the appearance and near size of an erupting volcano.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*as i see you vanish infront of me i quickly focus on tracking your heat and chakra signal. i follow on the signals underground and trace it somewhere inside the forest. i keep focusing on locating your chakra as its the best way to find your current location. i fanally trace it and find your a large amount of chakra under a tree. in the middle of the forest.*

Hey sensei, quit hiding underground.

-----------------------
    sorry been busy with RL stuff.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

-I focus my sight upon the last place I saw you before you went underground.Since I know there is a low possibility to spot your movement I focus on tracing heat sources and your chakra.Since I already know your chakra I and heat patterns I start by following them.My brain analyzes all the possibilities where you might be.I start looking underground for large chakra pools or larger heat traces.I scan the ground around me thoroughly with my Sharingan and spot a pool of chakra in long range from me.I run to the spot I found the chakra at and channel my earth chakra in and create a volcano which spits out everything from the inside the ground.You land on your butt at the beginning of the volcano.-

Got ya

(Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground. The result of which has the appearance and near size of an erupting volcano.
    *as i see you vanish infront of me i quickly focus on tracking your heat and chakra signal. i follow on the signals underground and trace it somewhere inside the forest. i keep focusing on locating your chakra as its the best way to find your current location. i fanally trace it and find your a large amount of chakra under a tree. in the middle of the forest.*

Hey sensei, quit hiding underground.

-----------------------
    sorry been busy with RL stuff.
    Alright, first training session is done, now for the second session.

Second training session: Genjutsu training up to B rank -no custom genjutsu-. The student must gain the ability to see through all genjutsu attacks. When this is succeeded, the sensei will make a very very fast attack to the user, strong enough to knock him/her down. If the student does get knocked down the First training sessions steps must be repeated here. If he/she doesn't, the sensei can proceed to the last training sessions.

I cast a genjutsu onto both of you, making you think that you are wandering lost in a circular pattern.

(Genjutsu: Kori Shinchuu) - Illusion Technique: Sly Mind Affect
    Description: Traps the opponent in a illusion were they wonder lost and in a circle for hours.

Now by using your 2T Sharingan, concentrate chakra into them as you try to see through the illusion and break it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*as i see you to start to do something, i send chakra into my eyes while my 2T sharingan is activated. i can see you sending sufficient amounts of chakra towards me. i analyze the situation and stay calm. i then focus on braking the link from you by intercepting the chakra that you are sending towards me*

did i even do it correctly?

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright, first training session is done, now for the second session.

Second training session: Genjutsu training up to B rank -no custom genjutsu-. The student must gain the ability to see through all genjutsu attacks. When this is succeeded, the sensei will make a very very fast attack to the user, strong enough to knock him/her down. If the student does get knocked down the First training sessions steps must be repeated here. If he/she doesn't, the sensei can proceed to the last training sessions.

I cast a genjutsu onto both of you, making you think that you are wandering lost in a circular pattern.

(Genjutsu: Kori Shinchuu) - Illusion Technique: Sly Mind Affect
    Description: Traps the opponent in a illusion were they wonder lost and in a circle for hours.

Now by using your 2T Sharingan, concentrate chakra into them as you try to see through the illusion and break it.
    -I stand still while focusing my chakra into my 2T Sharingan.I focus the chakra and suddenly notice I am walking in circles.Since I know I was still a few moments ago I know I am under the influence of a genjutsu.I use my 2T Sharingan to break out of the Genjutsu and find myself standing still where I was minutes ago.-

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*looks at cobalt*

Did i do mine correctly?

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like