Welcome to this month's Voting thread of the Manga Coloring Contest
Vote with your own opinion. Don't listen to what people are saying in the comments. Vote for the one that you think took the most skills, efforts & hardwork to do etc...Your vote is precious, so vote the correct one.
All contestants chose their own panel to color. It could be either a regular manga panel, or a lineart that someone made. Either way, the contestants have sent me the originals as well, so that you can judge whether it took skills or not to fulfill the job.
The rules are simple and you are to follow them:
1. Do not vote for yourself.
2. Voting with multiple accounts is strictly forbidden!
3. Don't tell others to vote for you, or to vote for a specific entry! Advertising is heavily disallowed!
4. Refrain from leaking/speculating who made which entry, keep your opinions on the matter a secret till the poll is over, thanks
5. Don't flame, argue, or any form of mistreatment towards the voters, the entries, or the artists in question. I do not want any problems to happen that might ruin this competition. Forum Rules apply here!
6. Vote for the best entry and not the one people say is the best. Your opinion matters!
If any of the rules 1,2,3 and 4 are violated, you will be disqualified and maybe banned from the next competition! (We will know if you do)
Winner will recieve a Medal as usual. And 1st place shall also be Cyan'd. The voting period ends on 14th March 2015 (14/03/15). Follow the rules & vote the Deserving Submission!
Thank you all for joining the colo. comp! Here are the entries:
If there's some kind of issue (rip-off submission, your submission is missing, a submission is faulty ect..), PM me IMMEDIATELY, instead of spamming the thread.
"I’m not the protagonist of a novel or anything…I’m a student who likes to read, like you could find anywhere. But… if, for argument’s sake, you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be… a tragedy"
Re: Manga Coloring Contest  VOTING
I am in a dilemma between 2 and 5. But i think i know who to pick.