Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Attention all, kakashi is dead - proved

Two big things are missing from this for Kakashi to be dead::D

Naruto's father mentions Jiraiya's death but not Kakashi... Kakashi was the student of Naruto's father so that's just odd.

No one has said Kakashi's dead yet, I mean... no one at all, that's just odd.. and the slug still stayed on him when Pein blasted Konoha (not to mention the surge of chakra when Tsunade's slug found Kakashi).

Heck, no one even mentioned Kakashi even when he was laying right there with the other injured people with slugs on them. He seems way too important in the ninja world to not get atleast a tiny notice for being dead.

And if he is dead, I'm not sure the current Hokage would allow two people she was found of die (Jiraiya AND Kakashi).

As far as the grey fill-ins, it could just mean those who were completely defeated from a side vs side perspective. Not really dead, because we all know Hidan can't die and he could be eating dirt and pooping out of his neck right now in order to get to his other body parts :D

Last edited by NinMan; 04-11-2009 at 11:30 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why would yondaime know kakashis dead?

Yondaime can see what naruto sees, naruto was not in the battle with kakashi nor did he see it, he only noticed tsunade looking sad and sage mode detecting his chakra presence was nil.

Tsunade has pretty much confirmed kakashis death.

When chouji asked if kakashi was okay too (after she confirmed his father was alive) she went quiet and lowered her head crying or nearing crying)

Kakashi is far gone, even tsunade appears to THINK hes dead, meaning kakashi is either dead or so far into a coma/near death even tsunade cant do anything.

Kakashi dying makes a lot of sense, it gives the old generation closure, really the only decent powerful ninja left from last generation is kakashi, now the young-uns can take over.

It sucks, but it makes sense, if kakashi is alive il be joyous beyond belief, hes my favourite character and feel he made the series, if it werent for kakashi i would have given up on the anime when i first watched it, i really only watched the boring first 10 episodes because kakashi was so awesome.

But he does appear to be in a seriously bad position right now.

If he survives and is able to continue fighting as a ninja in the future he must be one helluva lucky guy.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post

Kakashi dying makes a lot of sense, it gives the old generation closure, really the only decent powerful ninja left from last generation is kakashi, now the young-uns can take over.
    I disagree Kakashi is the only one that is a true tie between Naruto and Minato he's the only that might have the info that Naruto will need... It's like when Pa came back with a code on his back and Naruto figured out the key because of his relationship with sensei... I think Kakashi is the person that can be that for Naruto he knew that The Rasengan was a incomplete jutsu when Jiriya failed to mention or didnt know that it was incomplete so he can be there to fill the gaps when Naruto's putting everything together...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Na, Kakashi isn't dead. Nearly dead? DUH! But c'mon! Big O (Orochimaru) is greyed out and you KNOW he's coming back some how. I think Kishi's just making us all worried!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M BAAAAAACK!

Quote Originally Posted by FatBACKATTACK View Post
    Na, Kakashi isn't dead. Nearly dead? DUH! But c'mon! Big O (Orochimaru) is greyed out and you KNOW he's coming back some how. I think Kishi's just making us all worried!
    True. Though, since he will come back via Kabuto, it's not technically Oro that's back.

But frankly, I'm wondering that the title of this thread says " Kakashi is dead or almost dead" when we already know that he has to be almost dead, if not dead, since we saw him being smashed up by Pain.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCopyNinja View Post
    I disagree Kakashi is the only one that is a true tie between Naruto and Minato he's the only that might have the info that Naruto will need... It's like when Pa came back with a code on his back and Naruto figured out the key because of his relationship with sensei... I think Kakashi is the person that can be that for Naruto he knew that The Rasengan was a incomplete jutsu when Jiriya failed to mention or didnt know that it was incomplete so he can be there to fill the gaps when Naruto's putting everything together...
    Jiraiya mentioned frequently it was incomplete, naruto's just a tard.

Orochimaru coming back via kabuto isnt orochimaru being alive, orochimaru was SEALED, by itachi not KILLED by itachi.

Orochimaru is not dead, he is just not problematic anymore given he has been sealed.

Hidan is not dead either, just being problematic.

It would be a little stupid on kishis part to release this picture with kakashis picture white, as thatd be an obvious spoiler, i think along the lines of "were meant to think hes dead, so for now, he is dead, until otherwise stated"

I hope kakashi doesnt die, but it makes sense for him to die.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Atenttion, kakashi is dead, or at least ALMOST DEAD, this proves

Gray pics are the dead ppl

29png.jpg (image)

WTF ARE U DOING KISHI?

i see your point..but i dont like it!! *buhu*shiver*snort*.. i dont wanna believe it though.. i mean when jiraya died how many chapters were there? and now when kakashi-sama supposidely dies there where like only 2{?} chapters?? i mean sensei kan not have gone down that easily..

{kakashi-sama pls live on..*prayer*} TωT'

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why would yondaime know kakashis dead?

Yondaime can see what naruto sees, naruto was not in the battle with kakashi nor did he see it
    He knew about Jiraiya, and Naruto wasn't there for that. Yondaime knows what Naruto knows but has his own perspective on it. Considering that Kakashi is the student of Yondaime, it seems odd that he wouldn't mention Kakashi being dead... beyond that, "anyone" mentioning Kakashi being dead. No one to date has said flat out that he's dead. He could be dead, but it's odd that no one has said it.

And Tsunade's answer to Kakashi was (after a pause), "hurry."

And sure, Kakashi's in bad shape and Tsunade knows it, but she kept the slug on him for a reason. Also there was a great chakra surge in Tsunade when she found Kakashi, which could indicate that he's not dead and it's Tsunade's chakra that's everywhere (which is all Naruto would be sensing besides other survivors).

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

K if he is dead so wat
    tsunade has not shown her self since naruto rescued her

SHe went to kakashi body & is probally sacrifcing he rlife to reeruct him & ptob make himm ore powerful
    it would make her usefull

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NinMan View Post
    He knew about Jiraiya, and Naruto wasn't there for that. Yondaime knows what Naruto knows but has his own perspective on it. Considering that Kakashi is the student of Yondaime, it seems odd that he wouldn't mention Kakashi being dead... beyond that, "anyone" mentioning Kakashi being dead. No one to date has said flat out that he's dead. He could be dead, but it's odd that no one has said it.

And Tsunade's answer to Kakashi was (after a pause), "hurry."

And sure, Kakashi's in bad shape and Tsunade knows it, but she kept the slug on him for a reason. Also there was a great chakra surge in Tsunade when she found Kakashi, which could indicate that he's not dead and it's Tsunade's chakra that's everywhere (which is all Naruto would be sensing besides other survivors).
    Yondaime knew about jiraiya because tsunade told him jiraiya died, ergo minato knows.

However nobody knows whats happening to kakashi, tsunade thinks hes dead, she goes silent each time kakashi is mentioned and looks sad.

she said hurry to CHOUJIS DAD, seriously this is pissing me off people CANNOT READ in the 21st century, chouji was told to HURRY for his dad, he then said

"and kakashi?" where she FELL SILENT and lowered her head.

When naruto arrived he asked about kakashis chakra and how he can feel everyone, again, silent treatment.

Id love for kakashi to be alive but a lot of evidence suggests otherwise, no, kishi hasnt written about him, YET, that doesnt mean he wont, weve got many chapters to come, im sure he'll finish off the conversation with his dad, and then he'll either live or die.

My money says die, not because i want him to, but because it makes sense, and if he does live, why the **** was tsunade giving everyone the silent treatment making everyone think hes dead??

***** lol.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yondaime knew about jiraiya because tsunade told him jiraiya died, ergo minato knows.

However nobody knows whats happening to kakashi, tsunade thinks hes dead, she goes silent each time kakashi is mentioned and looks sad.

she said hurry to CHOUJIS DAD, seriously this is pissing me off people CANNOT READ in the 21st century, chouji was told to HURRY for his dad, he then said

When naruto arrived he asked about kakashis chakra and how he can feel everyone, again, silent treatment.

Id love for kakashi to be alive but a lot of evidence suggests otherwise, no, kishi hasnt written about him, YET, that doesnt mean he wont, weve got many chapters to come, im sure he'll finish off the conversation with his dad, and then he'll either live or die.

My money says die, not because i want him to, but because it makes sense, and if he does live, why the **** was tsunade giving everyone the silent treatment making everyone think hes dead??

***** lol.
    lol I guess, but hope dies last :D

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He simply cant die, if he does, kishi will make a huge mistake, he said it himself, in the 3rd databook, that we will find out about how kakashi got his Mangekyu Sharingan, and hes the only one who knows about it. so he has to be alive to tell us!

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

***** lol.
    Naruto can sense everything chakra-based in Sage mode. Including whether or not Kakashi had chakra. So Yondaime would know about Kakashi too. He knows what Naruto knows. But Yondaime didn't say Kakashi was dead and could be more perceptive of his condition than the emotionally-charged Naruto.

Why's Tsunade giving everyone the silent treatment? Why's Tsunade keeping a healing slug on Kakashi?

Hard to write him off when he's still getting "medical treatment."

Last edited by NinMan; 04-15-2009 at 07:10 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by God of Ice View Post
    lol I guess, but hope dies last :D

lol yeah, in all honesty if Kakashi is dead, it was a noble (albiet pointless death since people could've digged for Chouji's secrets if he had died... like they did Tsunade's assistant... along with the fact that Kakashi had more to offer in beating Akatsuki than Chouji) thing and no one took his life, he gave it up.

Even still though, it doesn't completely add up. Aside from that, if we're going to see Obito, why wouldn't we get to see a Kakashi/Obito reunion if that's true?

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234