Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Special Character Bio Exam: Onoki] Jokey

Greetings, Jokey

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: (Insert terrain, preferly fitting the manga.)
    ~ You may use your Ōnoki bio abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using two biographies for this bio test against you, both are Kage ranked A (4th Raikage) and Mei Terumi (5th Mizukage). Please give a link to your bio and I will make the first move.

Good luck to you.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Re: [Special Character Bio Exam: Onoki] Jokey

Ōnoki オオノキ.

Thanks for being my conductor Goro-Sama. ^_^

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Don't thank me yet... oh i forgot we are fighting in Iwagakure, rocky valley. No trees, no water.

A: Old man it's your time to resign
    *in macho man randy savage voice* oh yeah!

Mei: Ugh, why am i always surrounded by such undesirable men. How will i get married?

*Mei begins running towards Onoki. while running she is weaving a row of hand seals. When she is done with the third handseal a pillars of magma erupt from your sides coming from the ground around you, forming into a prison, trapping you within..

Mei, now closer to you, weaves the horse handseal to gather magma chakra in her stomach which she then spews forward unto you as a magma fireball within the prison, burning you alive.

While all this is happening, A keeps his sights on you and Mei, activating his lightning armor.*

(Yoton: Maguma Hitoya No Jutsu) - Lava Release: Magma Prison Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user performs various hand seals as they charge chakra deep into the ground. Magma erupts from the ground as it surges creating a large dome either around just the opponent of both the opponent and the user. Within the prison is it very hot until the magma cools. When the magma cools it is very hard to break, and is almost an inescapable prison(lava lasts 2 turns and if touched causes -3 damage).

(Yoton: Yōyū Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Lava Release: Molten Fireball technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will perform the Horse hand seal and then they will release from their mouth a medium quantity of lava that is manipulated into the shape of a medium sized fireball that is then short at the target.

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

''Me resigning? Don't you dare to ever say that again!''

Upon noticing Mei running towards me while waving some handseals and suddenly see Lava surrounds me shaping into a prison, I rapidly cause a earth golem to erupt from my mouth beginning with letting it's head to come out, then it's arms which will grab the lava prison and push it outwards to cause the prison to break, but while the golem extends and becomes much bigger, the prison will automatically break upon impact with the golem.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

Whilst having the golem in front of me blocking my vision, I rapidly fly upon the golem and see that a magma fire ball coming towards us is getting ready to instantly melt us.

"You… you idiot, who do you think I am!? I am the Tsuchikage, feared as Iwagakure's Ōnoki of Both Scales!!"

As I notice the magma coming closer with the second my hands quickly wave two handseals while inhaling air, and exhaling a huge blast of wind that will come into contact with your magma ball, and harden it instantly, but I not only harden it, but also take it as advantage to let the wind as a lowered technique continue towards the both of you causing the both of you to get blown a little backwards because of the pressure coming out the technique.

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Last edited by Jokey; 05-20-2012 at 10:56 AM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    ''Me resigning? Don't you dare to ever say that again!''

Upon noticing Mei running towards me while waving some handseals and suddenly see Lava surrounds me shaping into a prison, I rapidly cause a earth golem to erupt from my mouth beginning with letting it's head to come out, then it's arms which will grab the lava prison and push it outwards to cause the prison to break, but while the golem extends and becomes much bigger, the prison will automatically break upon impact with the golem.

Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

Whilst having the golem in front of me blocking my vision, I rapidly fly upon the golem and see that a magma fire ball coming towards us is getting ready to instantly melt us.

"You… you idiot, who do you think I am!? I am the Tsuchikage, feared as Iwagakure's Ōnoki of Both Scales!!"

As I notice the magma coming closer with the second my hands quickly wave two handseals while inhaling air, and exhaling a huge blast of wind that will come into contact with your magma ball, and harden it instantly, but I not only harden it, but also take it as advantage to let the wind as a lowered technique continue towards the both of you causing the both of you to get blown a little backwards because of the pressure coming out the technique.

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.
    *as you are breaking out the prison with the stone golem, A in his lightning armor appears in a flash above you, coming downward with a massive chop cutting the golem in twain. he runs in front of the hardened magma ball punching it turning the hardened earth into earth shrapnel that is sent flying at you.

Returning to his original point, where he was when the battle started, Mei releases a mist of corrosive gas that starts to melt away at your flesh.*

(Raigyaku Suihei Sendaibu) - Lightning Oppression Horizontal Millennial Dance
    Description: While covered in the Lightning Release Armour, A performs a simple downward chop on his opponent from above, which is powerful enough to even cut off one of the Eight-Tails' horns.
    Note: Can only be used by the 4rth Raikage A.

(Kobushi Gachan) - Fist Slam
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user slams both his fists on the opponent.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage Bio.

(Futton: Kōmu no Jutsu) - Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a cloud of mist from their mouth. This mist has corrosive properties that is capable of even melting the exposed bones of Susanoo. The technique has an inherent disadvantage in that its effects are indiscriminate, limiting its usage to areas that do not presently contain allies until the attack is completed. Though the mist is corrosive to all around it, the user seems to be immune to it, but the corrosive of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.
    Note: Can only be used by Mei Terumi.

A:OH! YEAH OLD MAN. You're goin down!
    Mei: Hurry up with this, it's happy hour in Kirigakure. and ladies night. i'm sure to find a husband there.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

''Oh shi...''

The exact moment I hear the huge crack of you breaking my golem in half, but simultaneously see the lightning currents and also hear them I notice it's A because of the brute strength and instantly earth breaking so without hesitation, I wave single handseal and release a wind blast that'll blast you and the hardened magma ball towards Mei and take it as advantage to escape, and think of an surprise attack.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

''Hmmm, GOT IT! :zonder:''

After releasing the huge blast towards the both of you, blocking our visions and previously seen where Mei exactly stood, I hide into the ground and meanwhile traveling, the wind blast would let A his lightning Armour disappear but also would destroy the hardened magma ball instantly, however, while Mei being distracted and concentrating on the front battle, she wouldn't know that I would be underground so without making any sound, I quickly appear behind her while concentrating Jinton chakra trough my whole body, and send it between my palms, releasing a huge Jinton blast that destroys everything in it's path, including the Fifth Muzikage.

''Jinton! Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu!''

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive world technique
    Description: The user after performing a single hand seal to create a cube with a sphere at its center that expands in size when dropped on the target and crushes them due to the density.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

''Oh shi...''

The exact moment I hear the huge crack of you breaking my golem in half, but simultaneously see the lightning currents and also hear them I notice it's A because of the brute strength and instantly earth breaking so without hesitation, I wave single handseal and release a wind blast that'll blast you and the hardened magma ball towards Mei and take it as advantage to escape, and think of an surprise attack.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

''Hmmm, GOT IT! :zonder:''

After releasing the huge blast towards the both of you, blocking our visions and previously seen where Mei exactly stood, I hide into the ground and meanwhile traveling, the wind blast would let A his lightning Armour disappear but also would destroy the hardened magma ball instantly, however, while Mei being distracted and concentrating on the front battle, she wouldn't know that I would be underground so without making any sound, I quickly appear behind her while concentrating Jinton chakra trough my whole body, and send it between my palms, releasing a huge Jinton blast that destroys everything in it's path, including the Fifth Muzikage.

''Jinton! Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu!''

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive world technique
    Description: The user after performing a single hand seal to create a cube with a sphere at its center that expands in size when dropped on the target and crushes them due to the density.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu
    *With you no longer in front of Mei, she turns around to A. as she turns around you appear in front of her she spits out a orb of water capturing you in place.

Meanwhile

As you rise up behind Mei, A comes from behind you, moving a tremendous pace striking you across your shoulders from your back removing you head from your body, traveling through the water prison (as well as shocking you) to preform his lariat.

A picks up Mei and they travel Mid-distance from your headless body.*

Mei: Such strong arms you have.

A: Oh YEAH!

(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water

(Rariatto) - Lightning Plough Hot Sword
    Description: The user charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat move, coated in chakra. A successful strike can blow away a target's entire chest with a direct hit. The attack is rather straightforward, but very quick and powerful. Killer Bee was shown using this technique in his chakra cloak form, and the Raikage was shown using the Lightning Armour technique.
    Note: Technique can only be used whilst in a chakra cloak and can only be used and taught by a Raikage bio or Killer Bee bio

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

You've almost killed Mei, since she has to put her hand in the orb and you filled the orb with lightning .

''DAMN! My back hurts so badly, take it easy guys!''

The exact moment I see Mei noticing me, and making the huge amount of handseals, I instantly see water appearing from underneath my trying to capture me, but before it covers me, I cause a earth pillar to erupt from underneath me and shoot me high into the air, because of me being small and not heavy I would be high in the air in no time.

''KATON NO JUTSU! HOENKA!''

(Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Release: Flame Flower
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors then erupt into a geyser of flame.

While in the air, I shoot three giant bullets of fire that combine and become one meteor crashing down upon you guys but while in the air, spewing out a huge golem that comes down crashing upon the huge meteor and combine, making the golem punch with it's left and right fist trough the meteor causing the fists of the golem to become lava, making it more lethal for the both of you. But before letting the golem come into contact with the fire, I make the golem extremely heavy for the both of you, making it harder for you guys to protect yourselves against it.

(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'll stop the fight here (unless prompted otherwise by Mod/Admin). While you are focused on Mei, A would be striking you with the Lariat (which requires no handseals).

Mei was the sacrificial pawn in this chest match. Distracted by her presence (and handseals, although as Mizukage i'd believe she could preform the justu in considerable less handseals, regardless a distraction none the less) in front of you A would easily have decapitated you by now.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.

±± Test Failed ±±

You've almost killed Mei, since she has to put her hand in the orb and you filled the orb with lightning .

''DAMN! My back hurts so badly, take it easy guys!''

The exact moment I see Mei noticing me, and making the huge amount of handseals, I instantly see water appearing from underneath my trying to capture me, but before it covers me, I cause a earth pillar to erupt from underneath me and shoot me high into the air, because of me being small and not heavy I would be high in the air in no time.

''KATON NO JUTSU! HOENKA!''

(Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Release: Flame Flower
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors then erupt into a geyser of flame.

While in the air, I shoot three giant bullets of fire that combine and become one meteor crashing down upon you guys but while in the air, spewing out a huge golem that comes down crashing upon the huge meteor and combine, making the golem punch with it's left and right fist trough the meteor causing the fists of the golem to become lava, making it more lethal for the both of you. But before letting the golem come into contact with the fire, I make the golem extremely heavy for the both of you, making it harder for you guys to protect yourselves against it.

(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.
    Sorry Jokey but you just used 4 techniques in one turn, one of which you didn't post. Even if you disregard that, your move was a mess and wouldn't work. Also, to all who read this: misusing basic skills like knowledge of the time frame, Rei's Rules and Regulations in general, genjutsu release rules, etc etc is enough for immediate failure of a bio test. Jokey you can take the bio test once again in a month if you wish.