Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: How did naruto got to sage mode..........

Mr. Renegade, I know how naruto goes sage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am just saying in the heat of battle, staying still for few minutes and expect no one to disturb the meditation is dumb act.....We all know Zatsu is watching this match(we can say it, though manga has not shown him for a while)....So, is there a chance that naruto has master the art of gathering natural energy while moving.........

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It has to be a mistake.........But if not, He may have master the art of gathering energy while moving............

Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    or maybe it's a drawing error
    No it wasn't

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Wow, have you guys even payed attention to the manga? He learned to go into sage mode at the land of the frogs. All he has to do is stand still and gather energy for some seconds.

Thank god Kishi didn't waste space on this chapter showing us Naruto going sage mode. He assumed that we all knew how he does it by now, but it looks like he was wrong. There are still some serious lackies out there who still have no clue.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaghast View Post
    i think it was a careless mistake by kishi
    Again, no it wasn't

Quote Originally Posted by ThePain View Post
    It has to be a mistake.........But if not, He may have master the art of gathering energy while moving............
    AGAIN, no it wasn't a mistake. Does Kishi have to show every waking moment in the Naruto universe???? Have you considered that maybe he took a moment to go into Sage mode BEFORE he confronted Nagato???????

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by izzy89 View Post
    No it wasn't

I agree.

Again, no it wasn't

AGAIN, no it wasn't a mistake. Does Kishi have to show every waking moment in the Naruto universe???? Have you considered that maybe he took a moment to go into Sage mode BEFORE he confronted Nagato???????
    isn't there anyone else besides me who thinks naruto has master the art of gathering natural energy while moving, I agree it can't be a mistake. But is there any one else who thinks naruto can absorb natural energy while on move........

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I had the same question when it came out.

The answer is, he had two FRS left. I think he still has one more left he didn't use. So since he didn't use it, it didn't drain his Sage Chakra.

PLus the re-sealing of the Fox mite have done something to allow him to control it better. He can tap-in and tap-out when ever he wants.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    I had the same question when it came out.

The answer is, he had two FRS left. I think he still has one more left he didn't use. So since he didn't use it, it didn't drain his Sage Chakra.

PLus the re-sealing of the Fox mite have done something to allow him to control it better. He can tap-in and tap-out when ever he wants.
    seems possible.....

The hermit
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why is it so hard to believe???? All he needs is a few seconds to muster enough sage power to defeat pain. He is not in the heat of the battle and he could have hidden in a bush or something. God. Some people.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidvin View Post
    I didnt think he stabbed him self again, i thought that he just "fisted" his hand, and thought of all the pain nagato had caused him like in : "Im gonna kick his ass someday "
    Look again

Naruto 443 page 06 | One Manga

clearly stabbing himself with pains rods

clearly not in sage mode

and yet he finds pain, when he said he used sage mode to find him here

Naruto 443 page 12 | One Manga

I understand naruto can go into sage mode quickly just by standing still, however this is definitely a mistake by kishi, unless someone can explain?

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There you have it, it's a mistake from Kishi's part.

Stop making a big deal out of it people.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    Mr. Renegade, I know how naruto goes sage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am just saying in the heat of battle, staying still for few minutes and expect no one to disturb the meditation is dumb act.....We all know Zatsu is watching this match(we can say it, though manga has not shown him for a while)....So, is there a chance that naruto has master the art of gathering natural energy while moving.........
    yes we the readers know that zetsu might be watching, but naruto doesnt, so why would he feel like he is in danger of being attacked when the only opponent he thinks is left is nagato, and i doubt zetsu would interfere, he has never interfered in a fight before so why now all of a sudden??? i agree with the people who think naruto just took a second to gather natural energy before entering.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dunno, has kishi ever made a mistake like this before, and its not like kishi draws it then it gets printed, im sure he has editors, who would have said, hey kishi did u mean to draw naruto in sage mode in this frame?? i seriously doubt it was a mistake

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

See the pic in 30s, naruto will appear in sage mode

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Look again

clearly stabbing himself with pains rods

clearly not in sage mode

and yet he finds pain, when he said he used sage mode to find him here

I understand naruto can go into sage mode quickly just by standing still, however this is definitely a mistake by kishi, unless someone can explain?
    returned to NB after a long time. i understand ur confusion.

here is how he found nagato in sage mode.
    Naruto 441 page 14 | One Manga
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/441/15/

once he found nagato i dont think he wud forget the location in 5 mins. his memory is not that bad.

thats what he said

now what abt this?

he may be testing if nagato is still transmitting chakra i.e. if he is still there. i am not sure, but this might be the reason he stabbed himself 2nd time.

PS. i have to agree the original query of this thread is plain stupid. beyond me!!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    It is possible that Naruto did it while moving but I doubt it. However Naruto doesn't need minutes, it's more like seconds. And it's enough to stand still, Naruto knew, thanks to sage mode, that Nagato is in the tree and that's the only enemy he knows of. Why would Naruto think that someone will surprise attack him if he only knows of one enemy? Also, there is the fact that standing still won't kill him. If he senses someone's presence then can still run for it.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 6th hokage View Post
    returned to NB after a long time. i understand ur confusion.

here is how he found nagato in sage mode.
    Naruto 441 page 14 | One Manga
    Naruto 441 page 15 | One Manga

once he found nagato i dont think he wud forget the location in 5 mins. his memory is not that bad.

thats what he said

now what abt this?

he may be testing if nagato is still transmitting chakra i.e. if he is still there. i am not sure, but this might be the reason he stabbed himself 2nd time.

PS. i have to agree the original query of this thread is plain stupid. beyond me!!
    Naruto doesnt know he's wheelchair bound.

Ninjas are taught to move when the enemy knows the location they are hiding in, it is basic ninja 101 to move away from an original hiding spot, but naruto doesnt realise he is "wheelchair" bound and couldnt move, ergo why hes checking a 2nd time where he is, but out of sage mode.

I understand he was in sage mode before but the 2nd time is certainly odd, any explanation is certainly strange or weak, considering it appears you need sage mode to get any use out of stabbing yourself with it.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Naruto doesnt know he's wheelchair bound.

Ninjas are taught to move when the enemy knows the location they are hiding in, it is basic ninja 101 to move away from an original hiding spot, but naruto doesnt realise he is "wheelchair" bound and couldnt move, ergo why hes checking a 2nd time where he is, but out of sage mode.

I understand he was in sage mode before but the 2nd time is certainly odd, any explanation is certainly strange or weak, considering it appears you need sage mode to get any use out of stabbing yourself with it.
    that is quite true. i find 2nd time stabbing wierd too. lets try to get an explanation.

he checked just after god pain fell. interval very short here. so there is little possibilty of changing place within a very short time. i think he was checking not the location(he already knows that), but the presence of chakra. hence without sage mode. naruto knows nagato wont flee without capturing naruto(as he doesnt know nagato's real condition), to him only nagato's pain jutsu failed. otherwise why wud he enetred his lair in sage mode. so no ques of fleeing.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12