Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke and Itachi: The ultimate last resort

Sasuke and Itachi: The ultimate last resort.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madara - The art of control.

Sasuke has always been shown to have a lot of potential in the Manga

And this potential has been noticed by a number of characters: Itachi, Kakashi, Orochimaru, Nine Tails and now Madara. And as a consequence of this, he's been the desired target of the two chief villains: Orochimaru and Madara.

However, I think there's more to the relationship between Madara and Sasuke than just allies. I think from this moment onwards:

Or perhaps this moment:

Madara has been subtly controlling Sasuke. Here's one more item of evidence that Sasuke is under control:

Look at Sasuke's face after Madara's Sharingan is activated, he almost seems possessed and then immediately starts cooperating. Even Madara has notices this: 'you seem to have calmed down'.

Here we have evidence that the Sharingan has minipulation powers.

'Use my Sharingan to get you to talk to me.'

And if that isn't enough take a look at this!

Madara is issuing orders to Sasuke with the Sharingan activated? WHY? What other reason could there be?

Further evidence: Sasuke's ideology change.

Perhaps it can be put down to bad writing, but Sasuke's immediate 'goal change' and it's convenient similarities with that of Madara seem too far-fetched. Sasuke has completely ignored the meaning of Itachi's sacrifice by doing the exact opposit of what he would have wanted by planning to destroy Konoha. And at the same time, this is exactly what Madara wants. Take a look at this:

Notice how Sasuke announces these plans with Madara's Sharingan activated, he is influencing Sasuke to destroy Konoha.

Now look at this:

Madara states that he has won Sasuke, as if he has possession over him? Like a pet? Furthermore, he says this with Sharingan activated Kishimoto is dropping us hints!

The love of a brother - Itachi's last effort

Itachi's last effort to prevent Sasuke from going under Madara's control is shown here

And, here we have it again

Itachi did not wanting Madara and Sasukes to meet, he knew Madara would try and control Sasuke, like he tried to control Itachi in the past?

I would say Madara had control of Itachi during the massacre, to make sure it was done effeceintly, to make sure he didn't bale out in the face of the parents he loved so dearly, perhaps Itachi agreed to it so it would be less painful for him. Of course, in the face of his brother, the brother he loved so much, he broke that control and allowed him to live, but this suited Madara just fine. Madara, like the mastermind he is, predicted the occurance of events:

Just like Itachi, he knew Sasuke would grow up with revenge in his heart and become powerful like his brother. He wanted Sasuke as a tool when he was older. To control him like a pet.

But why would Madara even need Sasuke?

Simple, he's weak, or rather, weaker than he was in his prime. 'He's a pathetic shell of his formed self' As Itachi put it. Madara has been using pets every since he was defeated the the First Hokage. The fox attack, the Uchiha massacre, and now he's using Sasuke as a pet.

Madara's plan

Just like 16 years ago, I believe Madara wants to once again gain control of the fox and destroy the villiage, achieving his ultimate aim for revenge. Perhaps Madara has become so weak he can no longer control the fox, he needs an Uchiha, he needs Sasuke.

Itachi's gift to Naruto

Just a recap of what has been theorised so far

1. Madara has gained control of Sasuke, perhaps not completely, but it's there.
    2. Madara wants to use this control to gain power of the Nine Tails, and attack Konoha.

Obviously, this is where Naruto, the container of the Nine Tails, comes into the equation. Sasuke will face Naruto, and, under Madara influence, attempt to take control of the Nine Tails. But remember Itachi's conversation with Naruto:

Itachi is foreshadowing Sasuke's attack on Konoha: 'he can still coloured by anything' Itachi is aware that Sasuke will probably be minipulated by Madara.

Itachi was aware that his attempt to keep Sasuke away from Madara would probably fail, there was so much he didn't know about Madara.

So he planted a 'final resort' in Naruto, an ultimate sacrifice, the ultimate act of love for Konoha, the ultimate act of love for his brother. When Sasuke tries to control the fox, Itachi's gift will come into place and blind Sasuke. At the expense of Sasuke's eyes, he will finally find control of himself again. It will probably go something like this: Sasuke corners Naruto after a long battle and Naruto begins to transform, when Sasuke tries to control the fox, Sasuke will immediately go into a genjutsu created by Itachi, Itachi appears in front of Sasuke and taps him on the forehead: 'Forgive me, Sasuke.' And blinds his eyes. I think when Itachi transfered the ability of his eyes into Sasuke, he also created the ability for him to take Sasuke's eyes away.

Now what?

Sasuke is released from Madara's control, he will find Itachi's eyes (I assume they are being preserved somewhere) and the metaphor will be complete. Look at this:

Sasuke states he will not take Itachi's eyes because they have completely different views, Sasuke has the views of Madara, under his control. But when Sasuke is released from that control, he will take Itachi's eyes and they will finally see the same thing, the protection of Konoha. Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes and will fight Madara with Naruto, where they will win thus fulfilling the wishes of the two people they love most: Naruto - Minato, and Sasuke - Itachi.

The only way for Sasuke to escape the darkness, is for him to be trapped within it.

I read this theory on some Naruto Forum.....But forgot where

Last edited by Orion; 04-10-2009 at 02:56 PM. Reason: added images in place of link

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke and Itachi: The ultimate last resort

Very interesting... But I think in a way Sasuke really wants to destroy Konoha.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzou View Post
    Very interesting... But I think in a way Sasuke really wants to destroy Konoha.
    Wheather Sasuke wants to destroy konoha or just elders is a matter of DEBATE...........We can have a poll on that......

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great theory.

I believe the site you got it from was this.

Sasuke and Itachi: The ultimate last resort. - Naruto Forums

I have been keeping the thought of Itachi's eyes in the back of my mind. At some point I thought someone was going to have to use them.
    At some point I even thought what if Kakashi was to use them. THAT would be even more outstanding.

Interesting, indeed.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by motherfury View Post
    Great theory.

I have been keeping the thought of Itachi's eyes in the back of my mind. At some point I thought someone was going to have to use them.
    At some point I even thought what if Kakashi was to use them. THAT would be even more outstanding.

Interesting, indeed.
    Yeah It was NarutoFan. But I just forgot link...............Thnx

Last edited by Orion; 04-10-2009 at 01:40 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

nice work.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Water View Post
    nice work.
    thnx.....................

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cool theory.

You actually have proof to back up your statements.

Good work.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice Work...........Reps+

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePain View Post
    Nice Work...........Reps+
    thnx dude!!!!!!!!!!!Reps+..........you will need some to start with..........
    Its nice to have you on this forum.............

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What an excellent theory! Keep up the great research!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great job finding this but iam not certain that Madara controled Sasuke and Itachi if i remember right sharingan are resistant to any genjutsu that come from another user of Sharingan

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it was a really good theory

but you should've put the images inside the spoiler tags instead of just the link

took so long to see all

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    Great job finding this but iam not certain that Madara controled Sasuke and Itachi if i remember right sharingan are resistant to any genjutsu that come from another user of Sharingan
    We all know Sasuke was no match for Itachi. Atleast from the level what manga has shown us until now........But Itachi himself said that, he was caught in someone's cruel genjutsu..............I can't found out the page where Iatchisaid this....But it was during Itachi/Sasuke fight.........So if madara can control itachim why he can't control sasuke.........And by the controlling' here does not means actually playing puppetary(I hope spelling is correct). Like Kankuro with his puppets....But it just means getting the work done from others by brainwashing them or through emotional blackmail or by any means...........Just using them...........

Last edited by Orion; 04-10-2009 at 02:57 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ringleader View Post
    it was a really good theory

but you should've put the images inside the spoiler tags instead of just the link

took so long to see all
    yeah i messed up........I was in quite hurry at that time......So couldn't do it.....Well I'll correct it asap............

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by motherfury View Post
    Great theory.
    Interesting, indeed.
    Good find!

\
    But why dosent want Madara want Sasuke to get EMS? IF he has control over him...

If this theory is correct then the battle with the 8tails must of snaped him out of it.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

great job dude

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    this user has status?

in other words you think Madara is controlling Sasukes mind with his sharingan? nop,it' s impossible, his sharingan can only see enemy's moves, they can't controll anything except kyuubi. other reason is : Sasuke behaves as he should,that's his style of doing thingsl

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by aVague View Post
    in other words you think Madara is controlling Sasukes mind with his sharingan? nop,it' s impossible, his sharingan can only see enemy's moves, they can't controll anything except kyuubi. other reason is : Sasuke behaves as he should,that's his style of doing thingsl
    We all know Sasuke was no match for Itachi. Atleast from the level what manga has shown us until now........But Itachi himself said that, he was caught in someone's cruel genjutsu..............I can't found out the page where Iatchisaid this....But it was during Itachi/Sasuke fight.........So if madara can control itachim why he can't control sasuke.........And by the controlling' here does not means actually playing puppetary(I hope spelling is correct). Like Kankuro with his puppets....But it just means getting the work done from others by brainwashing them or through emotional blackmail or by any means...........Just using them...........

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Nice theory, very good research, impressive. However I don't think Sasuke is being controlled by Tobi. I mean he maybe can do it while he's looking at him, but it's impossible to keep him al the time under control, especially when Sasuke is in another country. I think that Sasuke is doing everything of his own free will.
    Still it's a very good theory.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    playin xbox one...

I very much enjoyed reading your theory first of all. It had all the elements needed to convince a non-believer.

However i just can't believe madara would risk using any type of brain washing or genjutsu or any other means of controlling sasuke. heres why...if you really want someone to do your bidding you dont black mail them or anything like that because if they ever realized what was going on you'd lose there complaince immediatly.

No, i think the thing Madara needs most is sasuke's complete and total trust. I mean what better way to make someone do something they normally wouldnt then by making them trust that your word is the word of god. religion has tought us that mind control isn't nessacary. Only faith in the one you trust and you'll die for them right? it happens all the time in our world.

seems a likely conclusion to this question doesn't it? im not saying he isnt pulling out all the stops to get his trust. That i think you've proven to be a truth.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this makes sense minato said nagato seems to be conrolled probally nagato is not even aware i like this theory
    we can t even say that nagato has mastered rinnegan because nagto said himself that the chibiku tensei is nuthin compared to the sage of six paths

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    this user has status?

he s looking at him to give a rating to his abilities (for example, can he defeat 8-tails or not in that conversation), or during awakining of Sasukes EMS.
    casual sharingan (wich he s using ) can't do anything like controlling mind or emotions

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice work again. but you forgot to mention that it might just be active all the time like kakashi's. or that he might just keep them on cause he likes it that way. i mean itachi kept it on all the time too.
    i also think sasuke would not beat naruto and then naruto try to go into the fox state, but rather like the fight with the eight tails just try to pull a trick out of his as$ using the sharingan and it will end up backfiring in sasukes face because of itachi's "plan".

great work on all the research though. a*

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol thought what if kakashi (he is alive obv) gets the eternal MS before sasuke. i would lol.

"the second person to achieve the EMS. the ultimate bloodline trait of the uchiha was Hate, Kakashi.

sasuke : wtf. he aint an uchiha? !!!"

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»