Page 11 of 15 « First ... 789101112131415 Last»
    Academy Student YondaimesLegacy's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 587 Discussions and 588 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by NinJaGirl99 View Post
    I am double speechless! I was trying to come up with a reply to animemomontherun's post but you beat me to the punch. Thank goodness because I don't think my response would have been as good.

Excellent analysis by both of you. Wholeheartedly agree. It's nice to see appreciation for this chapter and Kishi's work.
    honestly, the way I see it, we shouldn't even be this ahead of the storyline, kishi is only getting paid for the books we buy at your local walmarts and such. And thee latest volume he released ends in
    choji sprouting his butterfly wigs and planning to end the war.
    there is so much I'm excited for in this series.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfang714 View Post
    Sasuke and Itachi aren't part of the Shinobi Alliance that's why they don't have "Shinobi" headbands
    He wasnt talking about Sasuke and Itachi. He was talking about the shinobi talking about the war.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thane View Post
    It was entertaining. I'm glad he explained Izanami, and that it's something you can spam.

However, I don't support this cliffhanger. We've had way too many recently.

Oh, also, Sasuke saying that Itachi was perfect? That's weird...I hope those two share a bro moment soon.

Also, do you think they will kill Kabuto? Itachi DID say that he wanted to Kabuto to learn his lesson "before dying"
    finally someone with some sense, i agree with you 100%, i also think there will be a bro moment, i think itachi is going to cast a genjutsu on kabuto and release edo tensei and before itachi fades he will reveal to sasuke all his answers and probably end it with an ... I love you lol

then maybe sasuke will go after tobi with the alliance then take on naruto and die... i dunno but it will be epic

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by orangenucklehead View Post
    He wasnt talking about Sasuke and Itachi. He was talking about the shinobi talking about the war.
    who the hell would confuse that?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Video Prediction, Please Check out and share: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMQlc...1&feature=plcp

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LeEvilTongue View Post
    That was a bit text heavy for me, but i guess i liked it a little. Mainly because the end seems to hint Kabutos escape (or what?). But i just dont understand.
    If the genjutsu was started when kabuto first hit the crow clone, why did Itachi bother asking Sasuke for help when he got sliced the **** over? Also i dont like where Kishi is going with Itachis character. Itachi says he failed a lot in his past but the reader of the manga has always seen him winning everything. Plotwise i think it would be best if Kabuto defeats Itachi which will lead to Sasuke going mad and defeating him in turn. That way he may awaken the rinnegan and match up with Naruto.
    Itachi says he failed because he didn't accomplish what he wanted. Everyone praised Itachi to the sky and back because he was an Uchiha prodigy. Kishimoto has comfirmed that Itachi was rarely surprised by anything and was able to come up with plans for the things that did.

All Itachi's life, he wanted to do the right things, but he only depended on himself. He just admitted to Sasuke that he did not trust anyone to help him with all the things he suffered from. (the coup e'tat, massacre alternative, disease, etc.) It was his arrogance. He would stand up to his clansmen, when Sasuke came around, Itachi would beg for forgiveness. (Cowardice) When dealing with massacre, there may have been a way to prevent it, but he didn't even search for an alternative. He only made a choice between what his clan wanted versus what Danzo wanted, not forging his own path. (Cowardice) When dealing with Sasuke, Itachi didn't trust that Sasuke would become strong enough without his older brother's interference. (Arrogance)

During his battle with Naruto and Bee, Itachi gained a dose of Naruto. Itachi realized that he had to acknowledge his true self and accept it before he can help others. This is what he is trying to do for Kabuto. Itachi doesn't want another person (Sasuke) to make the same mistakes he did. I believe that through Kabuto, Itachi wants Sasuke to learn this same lesson.

Even though Itachi can pwn people on the battle field, he doesn't have the same awesomeness when it comes to other aspects of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyakushiki View Post
    There are some things about Itachi's and Madara's Edo Tensei that I'm unsure about.

First Itachi...Right now he is under a very strong jutsu-the Kotoamatsukami,which was able to break Kabuto's control.Now we've seen emotion break the Edo Tensei against the user's will.Shouldn't we use reverse logic that a person revived by Edo Tensei could stay "alive" against the user's will if there is an emotion strong enough to keep the soul in the world of living.Since the crow's kotoamatsukami gave Itachi an order that was the idea of his lifetime it should create an emotion strong enough to break the bond between the jutsu user and the soul.So the question is : Will Itachi stay "alive" after the end of Edo Tensei?

Second comes Madara.When he was summoned to the battlefield it was Mu who summoned him.He didn't say "Edo Tensei" ,but "Kuchiyose No Jutsu!".Edo Tensei is a type of Kuchiyose so it is possible that the performer of the Edo Tensei was Mu.Now if it was Mu what would happen when Edo Tensei ends?Mu will disappear.But he won't "die" he is actually dead.Will that be the way to keep Madara on the table or will that bring the end of all Edo Tensei? Or did Mu only bring the coffin to the battlefield and it was Kabuto who performed the Edo Tensei.If so did Kabuto do something about Madara's Edo Tensei,along with giving him Hashirama's DNA that would make it impossible to end the jutsu even by the caster? Or will Madara on his own be able to somehow break free from the justu? He IS one mighty shinobi.He has a huge amount of chakra,EMS,Rinnegan and alot of knowledge and understanding of jutsu.

Lets hear some predictions.

Not a fanboy.No flaming please.
    I've been thinking the same thing. I have been having a sneaking suspicion that Kishimoto might pull a DBZ and truly bring back characters from the dead.

However, I had a feeling that Sasuke would awaken the Rinnegan (since Naruto has his new form) and use it to revive Itachi. I'm not sure how plausible that is since Nagato lost his life when he brought back all the ninja after his fight. Nagato had a little chakra left, so maybe that's why he died? (Any thoughts??)

I have a feeling that Madara will still be around. Naruto and Sasuke may tag team against him or something. Who knows? :shrug:

Last edited by GaaraXSakura4eva; 05-24-2012 at 02:38 AM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I give it a 3
    Glad Izanami was explained but overall pretty boring chapter

S/N: I'm I the only one who misses Naruto?

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How the hell can all you guys be *****ing about how the entire chapter was about explaining izanami, when what izanami does was like what everyone was looking forward to for this chapter. Sure the plot didn't progress much, but i wasnt expecting it to

☆★nigra lupus☆★
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought this was a great chapter. I think its necessary that Izanami was explained to its entirety, and it also obliterated all of the talk of it being unbeatable.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not on here much anymore
    but you can follow me on
    tumblr at
    alovelyalien.tumblr.com

I also think it was nesissary for izanami and izanagi to be explained. Also, I found it rather significant that Itachi admits to not being perfect. I completly agree with GaaraXSakura4eva's post regarding that.

Annihilator of NB ~Annihilator~'s Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I might talk about
    killing people, but that
    doesn't mean I do it."

Itachi sure is smart, that's why he's one of my favorite Naruto characters. But what the heck, Kishi had a mistake for the headbands. I can't give it 5 stars because of that.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Izanagi?

Quote Originally Posted by -Vegeta- View Post
    No, it was specifically stated by Tobi that izanagi requires senju and uchiha dna.

Like I said another contradiction on Kishi's long list of them.

How can we call anything a contradiction in an ongoing story especially when we can't read Kishimoto-sensei's mind?
    Until the last chapter and final databooks have been released, as well as any interviews by the mangaka have been done, even if there are or have been contradictions he will be able to right those and change them since the work is on going. Making them as though if they are there, they never were.

Last edited by Mavisthepanda; 05-24-2012 at 03:37 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look over there! It's
    somewhere else.

Itachi's explaining of Izanami in such great detail leads me to believe it may be used by Sasuke in the future...I mean, why else explain down to such minute details? I figure that now, Sasuke will know exactly how to use it for future use.

Overall, I liked the chapter; the concept of Izanami is great!

Just my thoughts. =]

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tobi always tells half truths don't know why you trust what he said

Academy Student Obie One Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hello everyone this is my first post but I've been reading everyones post for a while. What I wanted to comment on is about people saying Tobi said u have to have both senju and uchiha DNA to use izunagi (not arguing that fact) but correct me if I'm wrong but uchiha and senju r nothing but distant relatives. They came from the sons of the sage of the six paths. So they would have the DNA

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: So I was right about Izanami?

Quote Originally Posted by SM96UK View Post

So my prediction I made here was right lol

Although his destiny is rather to become like himself

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=188875

anyway

i think it's obvious kabuto's gonna meet up with his friend from the orphanage
    Your always right because you rock :D

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5/5 chapter :D

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Kabuto will not die but will be defeated by Sasuke,and Kabuto will then walk...and walk outside the cave and encounter Urushi,But if Kabuto will die,I think it will happen on chapter 590 :scorps:

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

4/5

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just got in my first car
    accident. ...**** me.

I did appreciate the clearer explanation given by Itachi, as well as the foreshadowing to a possible change in Kabuto's way of thinking. I was kinda surprised to see the other orphan boy, too. Possible reunion, anyone?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it's normal chapter but thank's for it

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good kabuto is good now and is going to stop the edo tensei and i think in some way maybe madara will resist and stay in the world

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    I was kinda surprised to see the other orphan boy, too. Possible reunion, anyone?
    That would be a nice idea. But then, will Urushi see Kabuto in his current form (with reptile-like skin and that huge snake portruding from where his belly button is supposed to be) or will something happen that will transform him back to a regular human being? When he finally accepts himself as he really is, not needing anyone else's power (which, if I remember it right, was the point that Itachi was trying to drive home to him), will he go through another snakeskin-shedding and come out his normal self again?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey guys, I am new to the forum but have been reading the manga for a long time and viewing all the posts as a guest, but I figured I would join in and bring something to the front:

If edo tensei was stopped, I think that it would just make possible to kill the ones brought back without having to seal them, and also Kabuto would loose control over them, I don't think that if it was stopped that they would all just disappear off the battle field.

Don't burn me too bad first post, but thoughts on this is more than welcome.